Submitted and Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy sensing my wife hesitation and doubt she asked her to follow her to the ladies room and they locked themselves inside so no one can enter and Cindy told my wife.

"I am going to show you something very personal; very intimate and I never showed this to anyone, I am doing this to help you understand and to believe what I am telling you as I can see how intrigued you are about black men...are you having an affair with one Yuko?" My wife shook her head negatively and Cindy opened her phone and searched for a folder and a picture came in focus, it was Cindy and Jason both naked with Jason's cock buried to the hilt inside Cindy's mouth, the picture was taken by Jason, and when Cindy saw the reaction of my wife; she told her "Lets finish this issue once and for all Yuko" and brought up the next picture, it was again Cindy with Jason's cock buried all the way inside her cunt and my wife could see the expression of Cindy's face in the picture, then came another picture similar to the previous one but showing only half Jason's cock still out showing his huge size and girth; and then another one with Jason all the way out with Cindy's gaping cunt on display to the camera; my wife let out a shriek and looked at Cindy asking her if it was painful, but Cindy did not answer her and brought up the next picture showing her in doggy position with Jason's cock buried inside her ass and finally the last one with her ass hole as wide as a fist.

"You know Yuko I uploaded those pictures especially for you because since the last couple of times that we talked about this issue I knew that nothing will convince you until you see for yourself; and in these photos there is no tricks, it is me and Jason and you saw our faces and everything else; I know that I can count on keeping this for yourself. Now I don't want to know but if you have a black lover; if you do give him everything he wants; you won't regret it" that was Cindy's last comment.

"So master now I have no doubt about what I heard from my friends or seen in those videos or whatever you told me' I trust you master." She finished and looked at me waiting to see my reaction. I told her it is good that she found out for herself and from now on I don't want to hear any complains or hesitation and she better prepare herself mentally and physically to complete her transformation to a Sub-slut-wife with all three holes available to service my needs.

For couple of weeks all her movies were about IR with Asian women and some nights she would watch few of them while bringing herself off in front of me after which I would make her suck me and then fuck the shit out of her!

Then one day out of the blue while we were having coffee in the family room, I am on the sofa while she was at her usual place on the cushion at my feet and naked she said.

"Master I know you have been frustrated with me for quite a long while but I think I am ready to take the last step and may I have it with a black man please?"

"You know what that means slut...don't you? There is no going back once you cross that line; are you sure this is what you want? I will not tolerate that you embarrass me for any reason so you need to think it well and let me know tomorrow your decision." I said to her.

"Master I have been for you so far 'The sub obedient wife' and I know if I to be fully serviceable I must to have another master to take me through this last stage because you will not be able to; you have tried for almost three years now and I am still holding back and that frustrates you a lot; it has to be another master." Yuko answered and held my hand.

"OK I understand what you saying as I thought about this too many times so if you are sure I will set it up soon and I will inform you.

The next day Yuko was preparing coffee and she reminded me about our discussion the night before; I told her that I will take care of it today and she reassured me again that she will not embarrass me or disobey any of the Bull commands and she will be as usual the perfect submissive wife and do whatever she is told without hesitation. I responded to remind her that her new master will be forcible and will not soften or allow her getting away from what she is expected to do.

The arrangement

We used to go quite regularly to a nice night club/Restaurant on PCH just five minutes away from our home. The music was good and the atmosphere warm and casual, the bouncer working there is a young black man of about 30 originally from Nigeria and stands at a whopping 6'7" with 250 pounds of muscles, he is a typical African specimen with very dark skin and massive arms. I have known him since he started working at the club two years ago.

I would have few words with him every time we come to the restaurant for a bite and some drinks, he got into the habit to come open the car door for my wife every time we arrive or when we leave; I knew of course that he just wanted to catch a glimpse of my wife's thighs or her waxed pussy since her dresses and skirts are light and short making them to hike up when she gets out or into the car. I caught him at many occasions eyeing my wife and sometimes he would peek from the window to look at her at the bar, even coming in for no reason to ask if we are staying late. I knew he liked my wife and also that he knew she is always naked underneath her sexy outfits. In this part of the county (Rich & Classy) it is the norms for women to go wearing very little and most if not all do not wear underwear at all.

I thought that young Shawn would be a better choice than one of my older black friends at least for her first experience and he was also good looking; so I decided that Shawn would be a perfect Bull for her in spite of his massive figure if he agrees to my proposal. However I knew that he has been lusting about her for a long while; so not to accept my proposal is a very remote possibility; so I called the club and asked for him, and when he answered the phone I asked him if he could meet with me this afternoon at the coffee place across of the club to discuss an important matter.

When we met I told him that I asked him to come over to give him a gift something that he has been dreaming to have for a long time and now I am going to make it a reality if he agrees to my rules; he was astonished and asked how can I know about what he dreams about?

So I said "Shawn do you find my wife sexy and beautiful?"

"Oh god...of course she is gorgeous in every way and you are a lucky man" he answered with assertive tone.

"Then when I say that you dream of fucking her and that you always tried to see her thighs and pussy when you help her out of car as you knew she is not wearing panties...would I be right?"

"Oh man...Oh god I would do anything to fuck her and eat her pussy...are you serious or fooling with me man?"

"I am very serious Shawn otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you; she can be yours if you give me your word to agree to all my conditions...She never fucked anyone else and you will be the second black man to be close but the first to fuck her"

"I will do whatever you want and will not disappoint her or you...does she knows?"

"Not yet and I am not planning to tell her until after you have fucked her...but I know she likes you...now listen carefully to what I am about to tell you about my wife"

I told Shawn that the best time would be on his night off next week, which is Monday; eight days away. He wasn't happy to wait that long but reluctantly he accepted. I spoke with him lengthily about her giving him some pointers about her lickings; the erogenous area of her body...basically her entire body is but especially her nipples, between the thigh close to her pussy; her ears and neck and of course her clit and anus. I also spoke about her shyness and that she has an extremely tight cunt and a virgin ass hole warning him that other than my thumb she never had anything else inside her ass. I also urged him to be very patient when he fucks her and to prepare her well before shoving his cock inside her tight cunt because primarily he is to give her a first taste of black cock and get her to swallow his cum while stretching her cunt walls for future well endowed black bulls' use.

We agreed that on Sunday we will talk again on the phone to get his preference on how he wants my hot wife to be receiving him, and then he asked me not to fuck her the whole week until he comes explaining that he wants her to be very horny and needing good fucking...I agreed to his suggestion.

When I got home I told my wife that all is set for next Monday, a week from today but I did not mention anything about Shawn. And I reminded her of her training and that if she backs off she must tell me by Saturday at the latest and it wouldn't be a good thing either to do. That night Yuko was exceptionally aroused and horny, the flogging lasted longer than usual and the strength of the impact on her ass was more intense as per her begging, her orgasms hit her like Tsunamis; a massive swell of orgasms following by others and others; she squealed and groaned for a long while. That night was the first time that she swallowed a very little of my cum when I shoved my cock in her mouth after she finished Cumming, usually she will back off from my cock and spit my cum out... It was amazing seeing her swallowing my cum for the first time in more than two years.

The three of us; Shawn; my wife and I were very anxious to see Monday here already and seemed as the week will never end, I was so curious to see my wife how she would react being with a black man in an intimate situation; her first black who would fuck her Asian tight pussy...! I knew that she had been dreaming every night about the forthcoming event with jubilation as well as apprehension after seeing Cindy's very explicit and raunchy sex pictures with her black boy friend Jason.

As per my agreement with Shawn I did not fuck my wife for the whole week and I knew how horny she is; Yuko is actually a nymphomaniac as per the diagnosis of our family doctor the day she went to her annual Pap smear and those female tests, she told him about her constant arousal and lubrication but he assured her that she was fine...actually much more than fine adding in a casual and friendly way "Your husband is a very lucky man".

Sunday afternoon I got the call from Shawn and we spoke a long time in my office at home during which I came to realize how dominant and demanding he was, I assured him that Yuko is a well trained hot submissive wife and that she is obedient but very shy. He then told me that he expects her cunt to be shaved smooth and all hair removed from the folds of her pussy lips, also to ensure that her anus and the area around it are free of any hair. At this point I reiterated that he is not to fuck her in the ass as she is not yet ready but he insisted that I do what he says as he will be tongue fucking her anus giving his word that he will not attempt to fuck her...At least not this time...He added, so I agreed to do as he asked.

Then he wanted her to be wearing high heels with black silk stockings with or without garter belt, NO panties or bras...Finally something sexy and sheer or to stay naked, so I informed him that I have exactly what he wanted, a lace Camisole that reaches only to her waist leaving her abdomen and her mound and ass totally exposed. He was extremely happy with what I said and added that he wants her also to paint her nails and toe nails with Hooker Red polish and matching lipstick.

I asked him if he wants her to be tied or anything else, and he demanded to leave her hands free but to place a blindfold on her eyes and be kneeling in front of the entrance when he texts me at our parking. He also asked to make sure that after lunch on Monday my wife not to consume any food and to administer three Enemas around 6PM to clear and clean thoroughly her bowels. I told him that I will prepare myself the saline water and give it to her at 6PM.

Monday morning I had her toes & nails done at Nails Parlor close to the house painted in Hooker Red color and I bought for her a matching lipstick, after lunch I instructed her not to eat anything and to put her hair up in a Pony or Pig tail after taking her shower; and then I will wax her cunt to be totally bare. After I was done with her cunt and making sure there wasn't a single hair hidden between her pussy folds; I made her go on all fours with her legs stretched apart and I checked her anus and the area around, she had none as I expected. Then I proceeded with the 3 required enema emptying one liter of warm saline water per each Enema into her bowels until she was completely clean by the third one. I then told her to apply a good amount of lotion on her cunt and ass.

Shawn was expected around 7PM, so around 5:30 I told her to get ready for her new guy and fix herself; I gave her the black sheer Camisole and the silk stockings with 4" black pumps to wear. One hour later she came out and I almost attacked her wanting to fuck her right there and then as I haven't fucked her for a whole week; her lipstick was new to me but looked so good although a bit "Whorish" her nipples pushing and clearly visible under the sheer lace with one nipples actually poking through and exposed. Her cunt was so Yummy and so silky, but what drove me nuts was the glistening wetness over her entire cunt, the vulva engorged with blood and swollen, her juices coming down between her inner thighs, my young hot wife was aroused like I've never seen her before and smelled nice as she had used my favorite Cartier perfume...She was a vision to behold.

Meanwhile I had prepared my floggers, two paddles along with one riding crop, a blindfold and a gag ball and placed them on the coffee table across the four setters Sofa. I instructed Yuko to sit and I got her a Salted Margaritas; her favorite drink as I wanted her to relax after noticing that her entire body covered with Goosebumps, at first I thought she was cold but when I asked her she smiled shyly and told me that in fact she was very hot, so I knew it was her anticipation of what will happen to her soon.

The drink will only get her a bit tipsy and very relaxed making her lose her inhibitions. While drinking I had my camera ready and I reminded her again that this is what she wanted and that I expect her to enjoy herself but most importantly to be completely obedient and compliant to all her new Bull's demands. She nodded her head and I noticed that in spite of the drink which was almost gone she was shivering and restlessly sitting; so appetizing waiting to be used by a new man...unknown black man to her so far!

Exactly at 7PM I received the text from Shawn, so I told Yuko to stand up and I placed the blindfold over her eyes making sure it was in the right position and firmly attached behind her head with clear instructions not to try and remove it, then I walked her to the edge of the carpet in front of the entrance and told her to kneel. I walked to the door and I let Shawn in.

The expression on his face was of owe and adoration, he stood there looking at her examining every part of her almost naked body; he looked ecstatic and pleased, he immediately saw the juices over her entire cunt area and how puffy and engorged her cunt lips were, her nipples were as hard as Diamond and grew to unprecedented size, my wife sensed his presence and her entire body shook and a light tremor took hold of her with her mouth slightly opened and whining.

I took few steps back after showing Shawn all the things I've prepared for him on the coffee table without using words. I could see his sweat pant tenting in a clear way that he wasn't wearing a boxer underneath. He moved slowly toward my hot submissive wife kneeling in front of him and still shaking, Shawn placed his massive hand on her shoulder and she let out a shriek and he told her that she will only address him as 'Sir or Master' and he expects from her complete obedience otherwise she will be punished and that the word 'NO' doesn't exist for a sub/slut like her...Only 'YES Sir...YES Master' and he asked her if she understands.

"Yes Master I understand Master" she said with a shocked voice.

"Pull my pants down slut" he instructed her

She raised her arms to his waist looking for the strings to release his pants, she found it and pulled them open with her hand and hooked her fingers inside the waist band and pulled down his sweat pants. I was not prepared to see what just popped out in front of my eyes... Shawn's cock...was just humongous almost 10 or 11 inches as per my first estimate and as thick as my own wrist! I expected him to be large but not that large and I had doubts that she would be able to take it in her mouth; his cock was reaching almost to his knees and still not fully erect.

Shawn noticing my face expression; he held his pants half way down and walked to the kitchen nodding to me to follow with his cock dangling and swaying with every step he took. Before I even open my mouth he said to me, "Bro your wife is soaked in her juices and I can tell you that after one week of cock fasting she is craving a cock, so don't worry I will take my time with her and she will be fine" I wanted to say more but all I could say to him was to be gentle and not to rush things, to take as much time as he needs and it would be maybe a good idea not to give her his entire cock inside her today...to make it gradually and open her up before feeding her the rest of his magnificent cock. She will be here for you because if she gets to enjoy you she will want more but if she is hurt she will never want to see you again or any BLACK man to that matter, so don't fuck it up bro". He smiled and said "Fair enough, just relax and watch."

He walked back to where my wife was, still on her knees and wondering what was happening? Shawn removed his sweatpants and holding his monster cock in both hands moved in front of my kneeling wife.

"Give me your hands slut" he instructed her

She put up her hands and she met his and when she felt his cock she furtively taken her hands back and let out another shriek, he took her hands in one of his and placed them on his cock which was now fully erect and hard and told her;

"Do not leave my cock slut...hold it with both hands and show me how you pay respect to your master."

Yuko holding now his shaft in the middle with both hands since he was still holding it at the base helping her carry the weight of his meaty cock; she started to move her small hands up and down from the mid section to his huge purple cock head.

"Suck the head slut and hold my balls"

My wife removed one hand and placed it under his massive balls, filled with sperm while awkwardly she tried to suck on his cock head holding the heavy shaft with only one hand. After few minutes Shawn pulled her up and then scooped her and brought her to the long Sofa and placed her down telling her to spread her legs as far as she can and then he told her to slide down until her ass cleared the cushion's edge, she did exactly as she was told.

Yuko was still shaking and her mouth slightly opened; and her cunt soaked from her juices. I was watching Shawn's cock in disbelief still worried about how on earth he is planning to get it inside my wife's tight cunt. Shawn placed himself between my wife's legs now resting on the center coffee table and spread wide to allow him complete access to her dripping pussy; he untied the strap holding her Camisole behind her neck and the lace garment fell down in a thin pile at her waist exposing her gorgeous firm breasts to his lusting eyes, her nipples must have been very painful because of their hardness and I knew that she must be having strong pulsation around her nipples.

Shawn touched her nipples with his hands and she shivered and moaned loudly "Yes...please...Yes"