Sugar Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand slid between her cleft and then down further between her slightly spread legs, past her asshole until it approached her dripping pussy from the rear. Nora gasped approval as I began to finger her with two hands, my right middle finger concentrating on her hot clit as my left re-entered her sopping wet pussy from the rear. Her hips were beginning to buck and move uncontrollably, as she leaned forward and put her hands on the bed to steady herself.

I took this opportunity to switch things up. I dropped to my knees behind her as she lay her upper body down on the bed, her feet still spread on the floor. I moved my hands up the backs of her thighs and as I got up to her pert bottom, I spread her cheeks with my thumbs, exposing the tight light brown sphincter of her asshole. Her pouting lips stood open and dripping just beyond. I'm not sure Nora knew what to expect as I leaned in and began to lick her ass. Her deep groan told me I had hit pay dirt. My tongue probed.

"Oh, Professor. Aw, fuck. Mmm, you're a dirty man," she seethed.

"Mmhmm," was all I could reply. It's hard to reply when your tongue is stuck up a young lady's butt.

"You've got your tongue in my ass," she almost screamed. "Fuck!"

I pulled the point of my tongue out and began to lick her ass with a swirling tongue. She curved her hips back to meet me, most definitely enjoying my anal exploration. There would be more to explore here later. I scooched down even lower as she spread her legs wider, allowing my tongue to find the back door into her pussy. I lashed her lips with my tongue and tasted her lovely essence for the first time. I pushed forward to lick all the way to her clit, my nose tucked deeply into her anus. I moaned into both holes as I my lashing tongue made loud slurpy noises in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, God. Yesss," she grunted through clenched teeth, her hips moving uncontrollably. "Please!"

It was clear to me that I was going to bring her to an orgasm with my mouth, but I wanted to be facing her when I did. I withdrew to the rear, kissing my way up her lower back as I began to stand. I kissed all the way back to her shoulders as I leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"I need to stoke the fire and take off my clothes, baby. I want you to turn around, lie on the end of the bed and put your feel on the ottoman. Okay?"

She began to turn around without a word as I walked the few steps to the fire, threw two more logs on and rearranged the stack. I turned to look back at her, a vision of loveliness. Her feet were extended straight out to the ottoman. This position allowed her lovely and very prominent mound, flanked by her hip bones, to protrude forth in all its glory, hairless and round. I stared at her beauty as she surveyed me by the fire.

Suddenly she jumped up.

"You have way too many clothes, sir. We need to get you out of those."

"Fair enough. But then we're going back to what I had not yet finished," I stated. "Why don't you take your sandals off; then you can help me."

"Mmhmm," was all she replied as she unbuckled the straps of her sandals and I discarded my shirt and socks. She was now naked and I looked at her slender body in awe. She quickly returned to me, kneeling at my feet as she undid my belt. She had a look of desperate lust in her eyes as she unzipped me and grabbed the waistband of my jeans. She pulled, taking my boxers with them, and my semi flaccid cock sprung into view. I lifted my legs as she removed my pants until we were both fully naked in front of the, once again, roaring fire.

I wasn't hard, but I wasn't soft. My cock hung in that lovely state of in between, like it knew it was on call and would be needed in short order. But it was just hanging nice and full at that particular moment, cradled by my large balls laying heavy and just behind my penis. I froze and let Nora gaze at me.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, gazing at my naked body in the flickering light, but her eyes on my hanging cock. "It's beautiful," she whispered. She began to reach for it, but I stopped her.

"Un unh, young lady. Not yet. I'll have my turn. We have some unfinished business to attend to," I chided.

She knelt before me, looking up at me; an almost innocent expression on her delicate face.

"Can I at least give it a little kiss?" she asked softly

"Yes," I replied, as she placed her hands on my thighs and leaned in for a gentle kiss on the tip, looking up into my eyes as she did so. Her tongue caressed my head and I knew at that moment that I was going to be in for the oral treatment of a lifetime in a little while.

"Now, back to the bed," I commanded. She hopped up and I spanked her hot little ass as she scurried back to where she'd been, her pert little cheeks jiggling tightly as she did. She climbed back onto the bed and leaned back on her elbows. I sat down on the ottoman directly at her feet and lifted her legs over my shoulders, settling in for what was going to be a wonderful meal.

"Oooh, so there's a method to your madness," she said, as she scooted her hips forward so they were just off the bed.

"You bet there is," I replied. This position was perfect for eating pussy. Her hips were suspended between the bed and my shoulders. My hands cradled each ass cheek from below so I could literally feed her hot flesh into my mouth. I gazed at the perfection of her pussy. Her lips were slightly parted now and the light pink folds of her inner labia glistened in the amber glow of the fire. Her generous mound looked beautiful in profile, rising up proudly and surrounding the delicate furls of her slender lips. I'm not sure I had ever seen a more beautiful sight.

She was fair-skinned and smooth enough that I doubted she had a lot of pubic hair to begin with. But seeing her slick hairless mons rising up from her flat tummy, divided by the most tender and delicate pink lips I had ever seen was a sight to behold. I licked my own lips in anticipation.

I gave her labia the most gentle kiss imaginable - like I was kissing her mouth for the first time. After a few kisses I could feel her hips beginning to rise to meet me. I opened my mouth wide and slid my tongue inside her, licking my way up to her clit. As my tongue arrived she quivered with arousal and gasped. "Yesss! Lick me! Oh, fuck!"

No invitation was needed. Her taste was exquisite - a lovely mix of tang and sweetness. Her smell was an intoxicating blend of musk and arousal. As she pushed her hips forward and spread her legs just a bit more, her lovely little clit emerged from the delicate folds of her labia. I used my thumbs to separate her lips so I could gaze at her delicious hole. I blew on her softly before returning to her pussy - kissing and sucking with a bit more force now.

"Oh, yes! Ohhhh, fuck!!" she exclaimed as I hit the mark and didn't let go. "Yessss." Her hips bucked and she ground her pussy into my face, eager for more. Her legs were now wrapped around my head and crossed on my back, her back on the bed. This gave her the flexibility to pump her hips up and down and grind her pussy into my face.

To me, eating pussy is one of life's greatest pleasures. While every woman is sensitive down there, I have found that women vary in what approach works best. Some women like a tender licking and kissing of the clit. Other women want to be completely devoured once they're aroused. Others love a variety of all of the above. With Nora it seemed like slowly ratcheting up the level of intensity was the best approach. I wasn't totally sure how Nora would respond, but I had a hunch.

It seemed like time to change the pace, so I pushed Nora back up onto the bed so her ass was now at the very edge. It allowed her to keep her legs over my back, but now my hands were free from supporting her cheeks. And as much as I enjoyed squeezing and kneading her fabulous butt flesh, I wanted to use my fingers on her and in her. I had a feeling she was going to love this.

I wrapped my left hand under and over her left thigh, bringing it around to rest on her mound. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips, exposing her engorged clit. Then, slowly - ever so slowly - I slid my middle right finger into the slick pink hole of her cunt. I curved it upwards and began to massage her inner walls as my lips re-engaged with her pussy.

Fuck, she tasted so good and her juices were flowing. She was one very wet young lady. I looked up at her face and her eyes were clenched shut as she enjoyed my oral and manual approach. I varied my technique - soft, then hard - slow, then fast - as the movement of her hips and the copious juices dripping from her lovely pussy were testament to her increasing arousal. I began to moan as I ate her, letting her know how much I was enjoying feasting on her sex and knowing that those vibrations would be settling into her very core. My finger continued to move - exploring, probing, sliding, in and out - sometimes synchronizing with the tempo of the music.

Her reaction to my oral love was an escalating chorus of moans, coos, and swears. Her delicious lubrication was covering my face by this time. But it was the involuntary humping motion of her hips that told me she was really enjoying my mouth and fingers.

I slid a second finger, my ring finger, inside of her. It slipped in easily given her juicy condition. But there was no mistaking that she was a tight little girl and I was going to completely fill her when we got to that point. As I doubled down on my tongue technique and began to finger fuck her with two fingers, I could feel her starting to edge toward a climax. I felt her hands clutching my head, grabbing my hair, pulling me into her core. Her breathing was rushed, her words were making no sense, and she was desperate in the way she kept grinding her pussy into my face. My lips and tongue were a whirlwind of movement and technique.

She was edging closer and I was going to bring her right to the edge and beyond. That mysterious sweet young woman who had walked into our meeting earlier in the semester was now grinding her hot wet pussy against my mouth - lost in her impending climax. I could literally feel the approach of her peak as her thighs clamped my head, her words became unintelligible, her hips rose even higher and my fingers and tongue were a flurry of contact.

"Oh, yes, oh, fuck, yessss, don't stop, don't...oh...oh...oh...FUCK!!"

It sounded like she suddenly stopped breathing. Her entire body jerked and bounced in an almost uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. And while she'd been wet and very well lubricated the entire time I'd had my mouth on her, I felt and tasted a wave of new juices flooding my mouth and face, soaking my fingers. She was gushing. She finally exhaled as the peak of her orgasm rolled by.

She had come and she had come extremely hard. I held onto her and supported her. And as the tsunami of her climax began to gradually ebb, I softened my grip and let her body start to relax and descend from the incredible high she had just experienced. Her breathing was erratic for a minute or so as short little aftershocks quivered through her delicate young body.

In all my years I don't think I had ever felt such incredible release by a woman. She had been completely and totally consumed by her orgasm and it felt like it slowly filtered out of her body as I began to feel her relax. I lessened my grip, gave her gentle kisses and soft words of encouragement.

"Oh, Nora, baby. That was amazing. You are incredible, young lady," I said as I began to disengage from the clutches of her orgasmic bliss. "So fucking sexual."

"Phew. Oh my," she exclaimed, as I could hear breathing gradually returning to a state of normalcy and feel her heartbeat beginning to slow. "Fuck. That was amazing!"

We lay and talked for a little bit as Nora recouped. As her focus returned I could feel her turn her attention to me.

"So, Professor," she said, with renewed energy in her voice. "My turn." I didn't reply as she got up from the bed and moved one of the armless wooden chairs over to in front of the fireplace. I loved watching her slender naked body move about the room with purpose and could detect a post-orgasmic sheen of juices glistening on her inner thighs. Her proportions were so perfect - a wonderful combination of slender and curvy.

I got up to stoke the fire as she went to use the bathroom. As she returned I went to use the facilities as well. When I returned to the main room, she was kneeling in front of the chair on her haunches, waiting for me to take a seat. My cock was limp, but long - dangling lazily between my thighs as I walked back toward her. I saw her looking at it and licking her lips. No words were spoken; I knew where I was to go.

I sat down, slid a bit forward so my cock and balls hung fully off the front edge of the chair, and spread my legs. I gazed down to see Nora looking at my cock. She placed her hands lightly on my thighs and looked up at me. She didn't say a thing; she just smiled, then stood.

She stood just a few feet from me, totally naked in the firelight. She was going to give me a little show and let me take in the view at my leisure. She watched me as she ran her hands over her body - around her breasts, squeezing them lightly, then down over her taut tummy, separating her hands to slide down her thighs. Back and forth she went, never taking her eyes off of me as I watched in silence, my cock laying heavily between my parted thighs.

She got a lustful look on her face as she cupped her breasts and lifted them up, lightly pinching her exquisite pink nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Her tips were stiff and it was clear that Nora was, once again, very aroused.

Her right hand slid away from her breast and down toward her pussy. I could see her looking at my cock as she cupped her sex, still tweaking her left nipple. My cock was thickening considerably and she smiled as she watched it begin to rise to the occasion. She curled her palm over her sex and I could see that she had slid a finger inside, evidenced by her quiet moan and the subtle wet sound her finger made as she entered her folds.

As she extracted her hand, she smiled and turned slowly, stopping for a second to lift the profile of her magnificent breast before completing the turn. That incredible ass that I had been fantasizing about for months was now within reach; tight, round and perfectly formed in the flickering firelight. Her hips flared beautifully from the tiniest waist and her buttocks were round and delicious. As she turned and looked over her shoulder, she cupped and lifted her cheeks before letting them go. They bounced tightly before returning to form.

"Oh, Nora," I moaned under my breath.

She smiled at me as she spread her cheeks, exposing the light brown sphincter of her asshole along with the bulging pink flesh of her labia. She leg go again, and then unexpectedly slapped her ass, hard.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Do you like my ass, Professor?" she asked demurely, rubbing it with both hands.

"Fuck, yes," I hissed, barely able to form the words. My cock was now arced forward from the root; not fully hard, but gaining. My balls lay heavy.

She leaned forward slightly, spread her legs a bit and reached down so I could see her fingers emerge between the gap of her slender thighs. I watched as she played with her lips, her fingers curling through her folds as I groaned in appreciation. Suddenly she shoved two fingers deep inside and let out a gasp. A shock wave of arousal coursed through my body.

She stood up straight and turned again, her fingers withdrawn. She slowly sauntered behind my chair, her fingers dragging along my collar bone and shoulder. I stared into the fire as I felt her take a position standing behind my chair. I suddenly felt her breath in my ear. I turned slightly and she slid her fingers into my mouth; the same two that had just been deep inside her pussy. I sucked on her fingers as she whimpered her approval.

My cock was now at an angle over my upper thigh. It was hardening significantly as Nora stood behind me and let me taste her juices - again.

"Do you remember what I told you in the bar?" she whispered in my ear.

"How could I forget?" I replied.

"Good," she said, as she moved between my legs once again, hunkered down low and leaned in, pursing her lips and giving me a gentle kiss on the tip of my penis. "What I love," she said in way of explanation, "is to make a man hard for me."

"Let's see how you do," I replied.

She leaned in again and kissed the top of my hanging penis with softly pursed lips. Moving down even lower she cradled the tip of my penis with her tongue, lifting it up, still not using her hands. As she looked up at me, her lips enclosed around the tip and her left hand moved down to gently cradle my hanging balls in the palm of her hand. She moaned and I felt another surge of arousal soar through my core and manifest itself in the slow thickening of my cock in her mouth.

Her touch was impossibly soft and gentle - and so far she was only taking the very tip of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue grazing the underside as her hand gently massaged my balls. She mewled softly, and almost imperceptibly, as she looked up into my eyes with her big baby blues. I stared down at her. I have always loved the sound of a lover whimpering softly when my cock is in her mouth.

"Oh, Nora," I whispered. "You have a very nice touch, baby."

She pulled away and moved her other hand to lightly hold my cock as she spoke.

"Well, I've always found the softer the touch and the suck, the harder the cock," she smiled. "You seem to agree with that theory," she surmised as my cock continued to grow and thicken in her hand.

She returned to edging me along, ever so slowly. She was making love to my cock, worshipping it, moaning as she slid the tip in and out of her warm silky lips. She kept looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes, sort of confirming that I was watching her suck me. She turned her right hand sideways and held my stiffening cock upwards as her head delved down low and she brought my balls into her hungry mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around them, dancing with my testicles as she lightly stroked my length.

I was hard now, rock hard, and she slowly licked her way up my shaft, her eyes on mine, licking me like I was a long delicious Popsicle. Her eyes might wander down to my shaft or close for a moment. But, for the most part, she kept her eyes locked with mine, wanting to gauge how her blowjob was registering. There was no doubt about it - it was off the charts.

I encouraged her with my words and with my guttural moans. She sucked cock like it was the only thing she wanted to be doing, and mine was the only one she wanted to do it to. I know every woman prides herself on her cock-sucking skills. I have experienced some good ones in my day. But I was realizing with each passing minute that I was in the hands (and the mouth) of a master.

She disengaged for a moment, but kept her hand wrapped around my girth and moving slightly.

"Mmmm, I love your cock, Professor. It's beautiful," she cooed, batting her eyelashes and flashing that gorgeous smile before the head disappeared between her delicate lips once again.

It was a combination of skills that made her sucking so incredibly special. First, it was effortless. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world was to be sucking cock; that she was meant to have her mouth full of dick.

Second, she added to the effect with her constant eye contact and her whimpery little moans and soft suckling sounds. It made me feel like there was no place she'd rather be than right here, right now, between my legs, my cock in her mouth, sucking.

And then there was her technique. She could go shallow and she could go deep. She could suck slowly and purposefully, or begin to go faster and deeper. She licked and she sucked, kissed and stroked. She varied the tempo and the depth, but always seemed to be in tune with what was feeling good. And her lips, oh my God, her lips were so soft and supple. Watching her drag her lips along my shaft as she ascended to the head after going deep was a sight to behold and a feeling like no other.