Sugar Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was her intense enthusiasm and clear love of cock that was her most powerful tool. There was not a shred of doubt that she was doing something she loved doing; that she was born to do. It was clear she had happily honed her skills, but was also able to communicate the sheer joy she was receiving from giving and the love she felt for the cock in her mouth.

"Oh, yes, Nora. Fuuuck! That feels so good, baby. Keep sucking. Don't stop," I implored as she gurgled and choked a bit after taking a little more girth that she had expected. I placed my hand lightly on her head, just to feel her movements as she worshipped my cock with her mouth.

She wasn't shy about hunkering down low and sucking my balls. She had a wonderful technique for twirling them with her tongue once she had a testicle in her warm mouth. And several times she tucked down even lower and I felt her tongue probing south and rimming my asshole. I moaned my approval and lifted my hips to afford her as much access as she desired.

Once again she began a long slow ascent up my shaft - her eyes locked with mine. As she got to the top she cupped my balls with both hands and fed herself cock meat once again. She opened her throat and took me deeper than ever, eliciting a groan from me that was from a very deep place. Then, ever so slowly and looking back into my eyes as her mouth was stretched wide, she ascended - inch by glorious inch - until she pulled back over the head and pursed her lips, kissing my most sensitive spot with a gentle buss.

"Well, Professor. You've met all my conditions with flying colors...so far. There is only one more thing to check out," she teased. She wanted to make me cum and I was more than ready. She was game on now and I laid back and got ready to enjoy the next few minutes.

Nora was on her knees, between my legs and had the perfect height and angle for the ultimate blowjob. She began by lathering my cock with her tongue - up and down, back and forth, turning her head as she went to maximize surface contact between her mouth and my cock. Her eyes kept darting between the project at hand and looking me in the eye. The only time I couldn't see her clearly was when she dove low and sucked my balls or hunkered even lower to skirt my asshole with her tongue. She was everywhere at once.

Her mouth was warm and extremely wet and she continued to make loud sounds of licking and suckling as she slathered me with attention. But slowly as my cock and balls glistened with her saliva and my erection stood tall and proud, she turned her focus on my cock. One hand grasped my shaft by the root and guided it to her mouth. The other hand cradled my balls as she kneaded them softly and never let me forget that they were part of the show.

She kissed and nibbled her way down to the base and then, with extended tongue, licked her way up my length, before arriving at the head and looking me in the eye as she took the tip into her warm wet mouth. I hissed with satisfaction.

She began to suck me and she began to suck me good. All I could feel was the velvet suck of her lips and the incredible sensations riffling through my body. She continued to make sexy sounds as she sucked, moans and intimate "umphs" as she sucked my head and began to take me deeper and deeper. As she suddenly took almost the entire length, I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat and I heard her gag and recede - gathering her breath as she continued to stroke me lightly whenever I wasn't in her mouth.

This continued for minutes, getting more and more intense. She took me deeper and deeper, building up a rhythm and a depth that was perfect. She was whimpering as she sucked and occasionally pulling off to leave a long line of spit spanning between her lips and the head of my cock, only to re-engage and continue her suck.

She was determined now - she wanted my cum. I placed my hands on her head lightly so as to feel the constant up and down motion as my cock continued to disappear into her skull. I began to exhort her with sounds of need and I know she could tell that I was chasing my own orgasm and approaching it at break neck speed.

"Yes, Nora. Yesss...don't stop. Yes, aahh fuck, don't..."

My orgasm tore through me like a speeding train and I felt her barely disengage from my mouth and jerk me continually as I shot spurt after fucking spurt of hot cream into her open mouth. Her aim was, of course, suspect, and ropes shot all over her face as well as into her mouth. It felt so incredible to release after the pent-up desire of the past few days. She smiled up at me, two ropes of cum splayed across her face and cum dripping slowly from her mouth onto her gorgeous tits.

"Oh, Nora, baby. That was incredible. Thank you," I said. She just smiled and licked me, making sure she'd left no residue. She cupped my balls and leaned down to place a light kiss on my semi-limp cock.

"The pleasure was all mine, baby," she replied. We lay down on the bed for a while as I regathered my strength. She wiped the cum off her face and licked her fingers. As we relaxed reality slowly crept back into our lives.

"So, maybe we should think about a little dinner. Or at least getting something started,"

I suggested. Nora agreed and soon we were preparing a dinner in the kitchen. The fact that we were both nude added a certain flair to the proceedings. I had actually brought a lasagna, but it was going to have to bake in the oven for a bit. We made a salad, opened a bottle of red wine, and set the table.

It was amazing to watch Nora moving about the kitchen naked. There was a weird eroticism to doing basic domestic chores while completely nude with a beautiful young woman. Her body looked incredible from every angle and it was quite clear she was more than comfortable being out of her clothes and enjoyed showing off her body. Nothing could have made me happier.

She sidled up to me with a lascivious look on her face.

"So whatever are we going to do while we wait for dinner to cook?" she asked, clearly already knowing the answer. She reached down and lightly touched my cock, smiling at the way it responded immediately to her touch.

"Hmm," I replied. "I can think of a number of things," I replied.

"So can I," she added. She looked down at my hardening cock and smiled. "What would you like, baby? What can I do for you?" she asked in a low conspiratorial whisper.

I took her hand and led her to the bed. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll tell you what you can do for me, Nora. I'm going to lay back on the pillows and you are going to dance for me some more and show me your body. I can't get enough of it," I said, grabbing her hair lightly and holding her face inches from mine. I could see a look of dark desire pass through her eyes. "And, then," I added, "I am going to watch you as you lower yourself down on me...and fuck me...hard." I let go of her hair and held her chin in my hand. "Do you understand me?" I asked.

"Perfectly," she replied, obediently.

I did as I said. I climbed onto the bed, my cock hanging heavy and dangling as I took my position. I leaned over to crank up the music a little bit, then arranged the pillows in a comfortable pile before leaning back against them. Nora watched me hungrily, standing silently at the foot of the bed.

"Okay," I instructed as I languidly played with my hardening cock. Rather than dance for me on the floor, she took a different approach and climbed onto the bed. I smiled at her creativity. She stood, straddling my legs and looking down at me. She looked amazingly beautiful. The delicate slender young doctoral student with the killer body I had eyed that first day back in the early fall was now standing above me, naked. And she was going to dance for me.

She took the tie out of her hair and let it fall, shaking her head to loosen her mane. Her lovely breasts shook innocently. They were small, but moved so naturally and softly with her body. She cupped them with each hand and looked down at me with lust in her sweet blue eyes. As the beat of the song took hold she squeezed and massaged her breasts for me, showcasing their natural softness. She tenderly flicked her nipples with the pads of her fingers and smiled down at me seductively. God, she was so fucking sexy and so in tune with her body.

As one hand continued to play with her breast and she grooved to the music, her other hand snaked its way down her belly, slid down over her hairless mound and cupped her sex. She got a look of deep arousal on her face as she palmed her pussy and moved her fingers ever so slowly. Shit, could this young lady be any sexier?

She eyed my own arousal as my cock began to stand at attention again. The tired soldier had arisen and was ready for another battle. I stroked lightly to the music as my shaft stood strong and proud.

She suddenly did a 180 and turned away from me, as she had done before, looking over her shoulder as she reached behind to grab her tight round cheeks with open hands. She squeezed and her glutes bulged between her spread fingers. I couldn't see her mouth at this angle, but could see a smile of lust in her eyes. She withdrew her right hand and smacked her right cheek, hard. The combination of the move and sound of her hand on her butt took my breath away momentarily.

"Yes," I implored. "So sexy, Nora. So hot."

She smacked the other cheek and gasped at her own action. The pace of my stroking increased. The view was incredible - looking up between her legs at the perfect symmetry of her tight bubbly little ass. Her pussy lips were two tight bulging ridges of bare skin beautifully framed by the gap between her slender thighs. The starfish of her pert little asshole peaked innocently from between her cheeks. She spanked her ass again, twice, her flesh bouncing tightly with each strike and her skin beginning to redden ever so slightly.

And then she leaned forward and pulled her cheeks apart. The view was enthralling. Her pussy opened slightly to showcase the glistening inner lips of her pussy and her tight little asshole gaped on display. I moaned and continued to lightly run my hand up and down the length of my raging erection. Suddenly her fingers emerged from in front and slowly crept down her slit, temporarily hiding the exquisite view. I doubt she'd ever been a stripper, but she sure did have the moves of one.

She turned back to face me and continued to dance and sway above me. She was clearly comfortable showing off her body and knew every move in the book to seduce. There was a lovely sensual dichotomy as I watched her move above me - an innocence of look combined with a deeply honed sexuality. I just lightly maintained my erection, knowing that she would descend on me before long. I don't think, at that moment, I had ever wanted a woman more.

Moving with feline grace, she finally lowered herself onto her knees and straddled my body. She was clearly enjoying herself and we were both relishing the fact that she was taking her time. She leaned onto all fours and positioned herself so her breasts were right in my face. That was certainly an offer I couldn't refuse as my tongue came forth to meet her. I suckled her lovely pink nipples as she cooed and moaned at the attention I lathered on her swollen tips.

"Oh, yes, Professor. Suckle your girl," she encouraged. My hands cradled her hips as she fed me her delicious breasts. She moved away and down as our heads came face to face. We kissed. It was an innocent kiss; one that belied the fact that we were soon going to be fucking our brains out. Her tongue darted and danced with mine and our need for one another escalated to a point of no return.

She pulled away from our kiss, but kept her face only inches from mine. As she looked into my eyes, I felt her reach down between her legs to find my engorged cock. She adjusted her position slightly and guided the head of my cock to her entrance. But, just to prolong the sweet torture for another minute or two, she ran the head of my cock back and forth along her slick groove. It was a considerate thought, I mused. She was lubricating my crown before inserting it into her precious little cunt.

There were no words to be spoken right then. Some ethereal electronica tune was pulsing out of the speaker, adding to the ambiance of the moment. With one more slight adjustment she seated the head of my rock hard cock at the slight indentation of her juicy entrance. She lowered herself ever so slowly; clearly intending to appreciate every inch as my cock began to enter the tight sheath of her pussy.

We both gasped at the moment, trying to focus on the incredible sensation of a fuck just beginning. The little moans and gasps that kept escaping from both of us added to the sexual intensity of the moment. She lowered herself just a little, then retracted, only to lower herself again. Each time she took a little more of my erection inside of her. It was clear to both of us that this was going to be a tight fit, but a joyous one. She was so fucking wet and I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life.

We both knew we'd get to the fucking fun soon enough. But this moment was all about the sweet ecstasy of entry. She finally let go of my dick and placed both hands on my shoulders as I cradled her lovely soft breasts, one in each hand.

She began to get into a bit of a rhythm, up and down, yet I was still only halfway inside of her tight body. I was loving this - my hard cock standing proud so this gorgeous young lady could use it for her mounting pleasure.

Her movements became more deliberate with each downward drop. Her eyes were closed and her hair hung down over her pretty face as she began to rock a little harder and a little deeper; building up momentum. Her breathing and rhythmic moaning were clear indications that she was getting her groove on and was finding that perfect pace.

"Yes, Nora," I hissed. "Fuck me!" I commanded. This exhortation alone caused her to pick up the pace a bit more and suddenly she sat up straight and looked down at me with a wild look of deep dark lust. What an incredible vision - looking up at this beautiful vixen, impaling herself on my hardness.

We entwined the fingers of both of our hands as she began to bounce up and down on me - faster and harder with each passing moment. She was hissing and breathing with her movements as I exhorted her and told her to fuck me harder. Our fuck became deeper and faster and more intense. The sound of her body slamming down on mine began to permeate the room. She was rising up until the tip of my cock was barely engaged in her pussy, then slamming down with the weight of gravity to completely bottom out, only to rise again. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her beautiful breasts were bouncing wildly.

I lifted my hips up slightly to give her full access to my length. Even the slightest adjustment seemed to deepen our fuck. And as the moments rolled by, Nora almost became possessed with chasing her orgasm. I could tell it was just around the corner. She knew she would get there. I wanted her to cum all over my cock and continued to encourage and exhort her onward.

I was determined at that moment, as difficult as it was, to hold off on my own orgasm. I wanted to be totally focused on her enjoyment and being able to experience what she was going through without clouding my mind with my own release. I knew I'd get my turn soon enough.

Just when I thought I was as deep as I could go, she went deeper. Just when the intensity of the moment seemed at a peak, she upped the ante. We were now in the wild throes of an amazing fuck and she had completely lost control of any decorum. She was riding me like a wild banshee and I was accommodating her body and urging her on.

She began to fuck me with downward drops that were more intense then I had ever experienced with any woman. Her eyes were two burning holes of lust and her body was on fire.

Then, her breathing went silent, the moaning stopped, but the incredible intense movement did not. The sound of our juicy fuck was the most beautiful music I had ever heard. And as I felt her tight wet cunt begin to contract and spasm wildly around my shaft, she let out a bellow of climactic release that was unlike anything I had ever heard before. It was half scream, half grunt with a slice of swearing mixed in. I felt her body pulse in waves and I could literally feel her juices pouring down our junction, coating our union with her sweet sexual nectar.

She collapsed in a sweaty heap on my chest and I comforted her gently. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. I didn't say a word. I wanted her to recoup as I held and caressed her softly.

"Oh, Matthew," she finally spoke. "That was unreal."

"Mmhmm - sure was," I agreed. I was still inside her and still hard. Once she had regained some semblance of regular breathing again, she pulled up to disengage. She was so incredibly wet and my cock glistened with her copious juices. It was clear she was exhausted, but I knew she was aware that I had not released myself. She moved to kneel beside me and stroke my cock. I shined with her fluids.

"Mmmm. What are we going to do with this?" she asked. She looked me in the eye with a devilish grin. I loved the way she handled my cock. "You held off, didn't you," she exclaimed with a sly smile.

"I did. And it was worth it," I replied.

"Well, I admire your self-control, sir," she cooed softly as she began to lightly stroke my cock.

"What would you like, Professor?" she asked, with a devilish grin.

I'd been passive long enough. I needed to take control, and so, in response to her question, I did just that. I disengaged and leapt up onto my knees, pushing her face down as I ascended. She collapsed willingly on the bed, moaning softly as I moved behind her.

"What are you going to do to me, Professor?" she asked in a sexy voice. I positioned myself just so and roughly pulled her hips up so she was on her knees, but face down on the bed. The view of her tight little round ass in the air made my desire soar. Her just fucked pussy lips were gaping open and glistening with lubrication. She was ready for more cock. She could feel me moving between her slightly spread legs, getting ready to enter her. I wrapped my arm around her tummy and cupped her breasts with one hand.

"I..." I paused for emphasis. "...am going to..." I grabbed my cock by the root and began to slide the tip through her groove. "...fuck you."

With my cock positioned perfectly, I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her backwards, simultaneously plunging the first few inches of my cock into her slick hole. She grunted with approval as I began to slide in and out, going a little deeper with each stroke. She reached her arms out on the bed above her, her head on the bed and turned to the side.

"Yessss," she hissed. With each thrust I plunged deeper and after a half a dozen strokes I was fully ensconced. She was still well lubricated from our previous fuck and she accommodated my length with no problem. It felt like I was penetrating her so deeply in this position and, if her breathy groans were any indication, she was loving it too.

"Yes!! Fuck me, Professor! Fuck me!" she exhorted. "Harder!!"

Our rhythmic pumping began to produce that wonderful fleshy thwacking sound that I love - hips against ass and thighs. An intense desire to fuck was overwhelming me at that moment.

I think humans are programmed for some very basic needs - to sleep, to eat, to drink. But often overlooked in that equation of basic needs is the need for sex - the need to fuck. It's part of our basic DNA as mammals. And at that very moment, with Nora bent over and offering her sex to me, I felt the basic need to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. I felt like an animal in heat.