Sugar Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hair in one hand, clamped onto the curve of her hip with the other, and began to plunge into her with a force that bordered on scary. I didn't want to hurt her, but I did want to fuck her, and fuck her hard. And if she had shown any hesitation in the slightest, I would have backed off or slowed down. But it was quite the opposite. The harder and deeper I fucked her, the more she moaned and the more turned on she became.

I literally began to pound her with cock, pumping in as deep and as fast as I could go. I used her hair to give me as much leverage as possible. I let go of her hip and smacked her ass...hard. She screamed in delight. I let go of her hair and grabbed her by the neck, not choking, but holding tight.

She was making ungodly and intense noises, spurring me on with rhythmic grunts and moans with each deep thrust. She was talking, but speaking nonsense. I realized I was making noises too, involuntary and nonsensical ramblings and moans. She clasped the bedclothes with white knuckles as I gave her the deepest fuck that I could - no holds barred.

And as I felt an orgasm begin to well up deep inside, I pushed her down so her entire body was face down on the bed. She arched her back up, her cute butt protruding to accommodate me. I straddled her legs on the outside and positioned myself so my cock was so fucking deep inside her. I love this position - so deep, so dominant, and so good. Her tight little cheeks jiggled with each forward thrust as I pushed up on my arms and just pummeled her cunt, thrusting in repeatedly and unrelentingly.

"Oh, fuck, Nora," I screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" she grunted as she arched up just a little further. "FUCK ME!" she screamed. I plunged into her over and over again until my release welled up and exploded deep inside her. A torrent of pent up semen spurted into her body and I filled her hot young pussy with my seed.

I let out some other-earthly sounds as my release peaked and quickly subsided. And now it was I who collapsed in a sweaty heap and tried to regain my breath. I moved to her side and pulled her against me, spooning against her backside as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Holy fuck!" was all I could say.

"Mmhmm," she agreed, as she coiled up tightly against me, letting me envelop her with soft touches and tenderness. "That was amazing!"

Our bodies meshed as one as we came down from our first truly sexual encounter.

"So, not to break the spell," I said, "but I think dinner will be ready soon."

"Hmm. What should we do for dessert?" she queried. We both knew the answer to that question.

"Well, I was planning on having you for dessert," I claimed.

She giggled and responded. "Sounds like a plan. And what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" she asked.

I squeezed her luscious breasts as I responded. I could literally spend the entire weekend just fondling them. "Well, we could go exploring, take a hike, sightsee, take a drive through the mountains." I hesitated. "Or we could just stay here and fuck all day," I added.

"Oh my. Decisions, decisions. Well, let's take a break and have some sustenance. Then we can decide."

And that is what we did. The sex that night and the next day and Sunday morning? Out of this world. As we became more comfortable with one another, Nora let her kinky submissive side show. She loved dirty talk, we explored some mild bondage, and we had just begun to experiment with anal play as the weekend wound down. She was up for anything and everything; an insatiable lover, though I tried my best to sate her desires.

I could continue to write about the sex that followed that amazing Friday night, but I'd need another bourbon or two to go there. And Hal is long gone.

He had asked me what the best sexual experience I'd ever had was and for me that weekend will always be at the top of my list. I hope another experience trumps it someday, but I'm not holding my breath.

What happened to Nora? Well, I think we both knew that this was one of those "one of a kind" weekends. Perhaps that is what made it so incredibly intense. I left her off that Sunday night right where I had picked her up on Friday morning. She left as scheduled on Tuesday and moved back to California. She married her boyfriend and has become a tenure track assistant professor in the UC system.

Life goes on and sometimes it's those fleeting moments that stay with us...forever. Though we occasionally touch base professionally, I somewhat doubt out paths will ever cross again.

Then again, you never know.