Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

"Well, take off your clothes and we'll help you, won't we?" Cindy said, looking at the other girls, who all nodded their assent.

As Debi hesitated for a moment, Beth reached forward and tugged at her shorts.

"Come on, take them off, Debi." she said. "It's fun."

As Debi slowly began to pull her shorts down, Beth again reached forward and helped her pull them off, while at the same time Cindy reached over and tugged at her underwear and pulled them down, revealing her blonde pussy hair barely covering her pussy.

"You have a nice pussy," Cindy said. "Go ahead and lay back and do yourself. We'll help if you want."

Before she could hesitate, Beth had given her a light shove onto her back on the bed. The other girls watched in amusement as Cindy pushed her knees apart giving them all an unimpeded view of her pussy. Then when she didn't do anything, Cindy reached forward and let her fingers slide up and down the length of her slit, causing her to gasp at the shock. As the other girls watched, Cindy continued to let her fingers slide up and down in Debi's pussy, softly stroking her. When Debi then reached down to play with herself, Cindy stopped her hand and told her to let them all do it for her.

Motioning the other girls around, Cindy continued to slide her fingers up and down Debi's pussy. Then using both hands, she pried Debi's pussy lips open, revealing the entire inside of her pussy to everyone's gaze. Giving Beth a glance, Cindy indicated that she should help her with Debi's pussy. Moving over between her legs, Beth began to slowly run her fingers up and down in Debi's now wide-open pussy, tracing her lips and rolling around her clit and hole. After a minute or so of this, Cindy motioned to one of the other girls to join in. Soon there were ten sets of fingers rubbing and poking and prodding in Debi's pussy while she just lay there in absolute ecstasy.

Then motioning the other girls out of the way, Cindy knelt between Debi's thighs and began to rub her clit with her fingers while at the same time pushing the tip of one finger up into Debi's hole until she encountered resistance. Then she began to plunge her finger up and down in Debi's pussy as she played with her clit. The other girls were all watching this, and had begun to play with themselves again as they watched. Then Cindy leaned forward and flicked her tongue at Debi's clit, causing her to jump and the other girls to gasp. Sticking her tongue out again, Cindy began to tease Debi's clit with her tongue, butterflying it against her clit and running it in circles around it while Debi just lay there gasping. Then Cindy indicated that Beth should take her place and moved out of the way.

Beth knelt between Debi's legs and hesitantly stuck her tongue out and lightly licked the tip of Debi's clit. Not finding it unpleasant, she continued to lick and tease Debi's clit with her tongue until Cindy stopped her and said that it was someone else's turn. Motioning to Julie, who looked terrified, Cindy encouraged her to take her turn licking Debi's pussy. As she hesitantly crouched between Debi's thighs, Cindy pulled Debi's pussy lips open to make it easier for her. Very slowly Julie began to lick Debi's pussy, not concentrating on the clit like Cindy and Beth had done, but running her tongue up and down the length of her pussy, tracing the lips up one side and down the other. Debi was writhing on the bed as Julie licked her. After a couple of minutes Cindy indicated that Donna should take a turn and she quickly jumped in between Debi's thighs and immediately licked the entire length of Debi's pussy with her tongue, covering the whole thing. Like a cat she continued to lick her pussy, driving her wild. Then it was Jane's turn. Jane was a shy girl, strawberry blonde, who had never had much to say. Very softly she began to lightly kiss Debi's pussy, occasionally letting her tongue flick out to tease her clit. After a minute she sat up, leaving Debi laying there unsatisfied.

Cindy quickly took her place again between Debi's legs and began to lick and tease her pussy with her tongue. The other girls watched in delight as Cindy expertly licked and teased Debi's pussy. Then as Cindy was running her tongue around her hole and rubbing her clit at the same time with a finger, Debi began to writhe in orgasm. Cindy immediately jammed her tongue up into Debi's hole and began to suck on it as she continued to rub her clit as she orgasmed. The other girls watched in amazement as Cindy continued to plunge her tongue in and out of Debi's hole, slurping at the juices that were flowing. Then Debi quit cumming and Cindy finished licking and sucking the cum from her pussy before sitting up, cum smeared all over her face and a satisfied look on hers and Debi's faces.

The other girls were silent in amazement. What Cindy had just done paled next to their innocent licking and teasing. When Cindy noticed their faces, she laughed.

"You don't know what you just missed," she said. "Debi has a really sweet pussy, I can tell you that, really sweet. We'll find out how sweet yours are as we go on," she added, laughing at the shocked looks on their faces.

"What about you, Debi," she asked, "have you ever tasted pussy before?"

"No," Debi said, shaking her head. "I didn't even know that girls did that to each other."

"Wow, where have you been living?" Cindy chortled. "Well, never mind. Did you like it?"

"Oh, yeah, it was real nice," Debi said. "I thought I'd never stop cumming," she added with a big grin. "That was some orgasm."

"Well, I think that since everyone helped you to that orgasm, you should repay the favor a little bit to each one of us," Cindy said slyly.

"What do you mean?" Debi asked, a little suspiciously.

"Well, each of us licked and sucked on you a bit, so you should lick and suck on us a little bit, too, don't you think?"

As Debi hesitated just a moment before answering, Beth chimed in.

"Hey, that's fair," she said. "I wouldn't mind that myself," she laughed, rubbing herself.

Everyone else started chiming in that fair was fair and Debi realized that she had no choice. Agreeing as she sat up, Cindy hugged her and gave her a kiss, then lay back on the bed and spread her legs, pulling her pussy open with her hands as she did so.

"Go ahead, start with me," she said, teasing her clit with her fingers.

As the others gathered around closely to watch, Debi leaned forward between Cindy's legs and brought her face right up to Cindy's red thatched pussy. As she watched Cindy's finger dancing over her own clit, Debi stuck out her tongue and began teasing Cindy's clit with the tip of her tongue. Cindy quickly removed her fingers and Debi began licking and teasing Cindy's clit, every once in a while grasping it between her lips and sucking lightly on it, causing Cindy to moan and twitch as bolts of ecstasy shot through her body.

After a couple of minutes of Debi sucking and licking on Cindy's clit, Beth spoke up.

"Hey, let someone else have a turn," she said. "You can always go back for seconds."


Cindy reluctantly rolled aside as Debi raised her face from her pussy, already juice smeared across her face. As Debi licked her lips, Beth took Cindy's place on the bed and lay back, spreading her legs wide and parting her pussy lips with her hands, spreading her tremendously thick bush of dark curly hair and revealing the moist pink interior of her pussy, her clit sticking out with a slight brown coloring topping it. Bending forward, Debi quickly began to lick and suck on Beth's pussy, this time running her tongue up and down the inner edge of her pussy lips, swirling her tongue around her hole and even teasing her hole with the tip of her tongue.

After several minutes, Cindy announced that it was someone else's turn and Beth reluctantly got up, but first hugged and kissed Debi, tasting herself on her mouth as she did so. Cindy pushed Donna over to the bed next and she shyly lay back on the bed and opened her legs, revealing a pussy covered with soft brown hair. As Cindy encouraged her, she opened her pussy with her hands, showing the moist inside. Debi quickly bent forward and began licking and sucking on Donna's pussy, running her tongue all over as she eagerly teased her. Donna was squirming and gasping on the bed as Debi's tongue drove her wild. When Cindy stopped them after a couple of minutes, Donna was actually glad, so overwhelming were the sensations from Debi's tongue.

Julie then jumped over to the bed, insisting that it was her turn next. As everyone laughed, she lay back and pulled her pussy open, rubbing her clit as she did so as Debi lowered her face to begin another sucking. She was really getting into it now, running her tongue up Julie's hole as far as she could, sucking on her clit, driving her wild in general. Julie was on the verge of orgasm when Cindy stopped them and said that it was Jane's turn now.

As Jane lay back on the bed, blushing deep red to compliment her strawberry blonde coloring, Debi pried her pussy open and began to lustily suck and lick her pussy, sucking and lightly chewing on her little clit, swirling her tongue around in her tight hole, sucking her entire pussy lips into her mouth and lightly chewing on them. Jane was mewling on the bed as Debi assaulted her pussy. After several minutes, Cindy stopped them. Everyone was in a state of extreme agitation, their horniness peaked by the teasing they had just been subjected to. Seeing this, Cindy smiled.

"Everyone pair off and lick and suck each other now," she said. "That way you can get as much as you like."

With a smile she looked at Debi and crawled between her thighs again, this time hooking her leg over Debi's head and positioning her own pussy right in front of Debi's mouth. By the time she had plunged her tongue back into Debi's sweet pussy, Debi was already sucking and licking her pussy, driving her tongue up into her.

The other girls quickly paired off, Beth with Donna and Julie with Jane. The sounds of pussy being sucked filled the bunkhouse. Moans and slurps and sighs filled the air, as did the smell of ripe pussy. After many minutes, one by one they began to cum, the sounds of their orgasm or another, the sound of tongues slurping up all the juices filling the room. Then slowly silence descended on the room as they each fell back in satisfied bliss, their friendship now cemented completely and firmly for the rest of the summer. Slowly, one by one, they made their ways back to their respective bunks with many murmured promises of times to come.

The next several days were full of activities as everyone in the camp started becoming acquainted with others outside of their own bunkhouses. Debi saw Don every day several times but they only talked briefly about the fun they were having at camp. Don hoped that she had forgotten about their agreement when she stopped mentioning it.

Then one day Cindy and Beth pulled Debi aside and told her they wanted to see her brother masturbate again. As they all laughed, Beth said wouldn't it be fun if they could watch a whole bunch of boys doing it at once. Debi said she thought she could talk Don into convincing the boys in his bunkhouse into doing it but she wasn't sure. They all laughed as they talked about the possibilities and ended up with Debi agreeing to talk to Don. When she saw him at lunch, she told him to meet her by the trail around the lake after dinner. He started to protest, then noticed the look in her eyes and knew it was no use.

Debi told Cindy and Beth that she was meeting Don after dinner and that she would talk to him then. When dinner was over, Debi wandered down to the trail to wait for Don. After a couple of minutes he showed up and they went walking along the trail around the lake. They talked about the fun they were having as they walked and how much each of them liked the other kids in their bunkhouses.

When Don talked about the boys in his house, Debi asked him if all they talked about was girls, just like the girls only talked about the boys. Don laughed as he agreed, saying they talked about little else. Debi joined in laughing as she explained how all the girls were boy crazy. In fact, she added, they're dying to see a bunch of boys naked masturbating.

Don jolted to a stop as she said this and looked at her. Before he could say anything, she quickly told him that she wanted him to masturbate for her right now. She explained that all the talk in the bunkhouse had gotten her excited, too, and that she needed to see him do it again. As Don slowly pulled his cock out from his shorts and began to masturbate, Debi sat on a log right next to him to watch, his cock and hand only six inches from her face. As Don continued to masturbate in front of her, Debi took a deep breath.

"Don, do you think you could get all of the boys in your bunkhouse to masturbate together so me and the other girls in my bunkhouse could watch?"

Don almost choked as she said it, releasing his cock to spring up into the air as he stared at her.

"What makes you think they would want to masturbate in front of a bunch of girls anyway?" he asked. "Are you crazy?"

"Silly, you don't tell them we're watching," she said. "We'll be hiding to watch."

"And where would you suggest this stupid event take place," Don asked, "in the dining hall?"

"No," Debi answered, "but you could do it down by the dock at night. Just have a contest to see who can shoot their cum the farthest."

"Great," Don exclaimed, "I can just see their faces when I tell them."

"Well, bet them that you can shoot yours further than theirs. I know boys like to bet on things like that," Debi suggested.

"And what good will it do me, or us?" Don asked.

"I'll get that pretty, red-haired girl from my bunkhouse to suck your cock if you do," Debi declared. "Would that do it for you?"

"What makes you think she would?" Don snorted in disdain.

"Because she told me she's dying to suck someone's cock. She thinks you're cute, so I told her I'd arrange it, but only if you have all your friends masturbate where I can watch them," Debi said.

"I don't know," Don said. "It sounds impossible and crazy to me."

"Well, come here," Debi said, reaching for his cock, which had flagged as they talked. "I'll remind you of how nice it is and you can think about it."

With that, Debi grasped Don's cock in her hand and began to squeeze it, which quickly caused it to spring back to its full length. Gently stroking it with one hand and softly rolling his balls in the other hand, Debi leaned forward and stuck her tongue out, teasing the underside of the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue before opening her mouth and letting his cock slide right into her mouth, not stopping until it came up against the back of her throat. Then Debi began to suck his cock in earnest, slurping on it as she sucked, teasing the slit at the end with her tongue, continuing to roll his balls in her hand as she sucked.

Don just groaned and threw his head back as his sister sucked his cock, her eagerness almost painful. Then just as he felt his orgasm building, Debi stopped sucking on his cock and sat back on the log and looked at him.

"Why did you stop?" he asked, looking down at his swollen, engorged cock straining out from his balls.

"Will you get your friends to do it for me?" Debi asked.

"Oh, come on," Don said. "Why don't you forget about that."

"No," she said. "That's what I want. Either you do it or you have to meet me every day before breakfast and after dinner to masturbate. I'll make you masturbate yourself to death if you don't," Debi threatened.

"Well, what about this?" Don asked, indicating his cock.

"Finish it yourself if you don't agree," Debi said. "That's your choice."

"You're a real nut case," Don said, shaking his head. "I'll try," he said, "but no guarantees. I'll ask them."

"You'll convince them, I'm sure," Debi said. "I know you want to have Cindy doing this to you," as she again grasped his cock and sucked it back into her mouth. Don groaned as Debi continued sucking his cock, quickly bringing him again to the brink of orgasm.

"You promise?" she asked, stopping her sucking as she asked.

"Yes, yes, just finish already," Don pleaded.

"All right," Debi said from around his cock as she returned to her sucking.

She sucked and teased him and quickly felt him tremble as his orgasm hit him. Greedily sucking on his cock, Debi sucked all of the cum from his cock as he came, gulping it down as fast as he filled her mouth. She continued sucking him for a few moments after he finished cumming, then let his cock go and sat back on the log.

"You let me know in the morning, okay?" Debi asked. "If you let me know tomorrow, I'll let you suck me tomorrow night," she offered.

"I'll let you know tomorrow," Don said, rearranging himself in his shorts. "You're nuts."

"I know," Debi agreed, "but it sure is fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure is," Don laughed, agreeing with her. "I've got to go. I'll see you later," he said, as he took off jogging down the path back towards the camp.

Debi slowly began to walk back to the camp, jubilant at having succeeded with Don and at having gotten a mouthful of his cock and cum. As she was walking, suddenly a shadow came out of the woods at her. She muffled her instinctive scream as she realized that it was Cindy.

"What are you doing?" Debi asked. "You almost scared me to death."

"Would you rather be scared to death or choke to death sucking on your brother's cock?" Cindy asked with a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" Debi asked, blushing deep crimson in the dark.

"I followed you and saw and heard everything," Cindy said. "I can't believe you suck your brother's cock. Wow!"

"You don't understand," Debi pleaded. "It's not like what you think."

"The only thing I think is I saw you suck your brother's cock and swallow his cum. I don't have to understand. And what do you think you're doing telling him I'd suck his cock?" Cindy demanded. "What right did you have to tell him that?"

"I couldn't think of anything else to get him to agree," Debi said. "You heard me. I had to say something."

"So you told him I'd suck his cock. Great!" Cindy groused.

"I thought you'd like to," Debi said lamely, "from the way you talked."

"I love sucking cocks," Cindy said, "but I like to pick them myself."

"Fine. I'll just go tell him to never mind and we'll never see the other boys masturbating," Debi said. "Would that make you happy?"

"You should have asked me first, that's all," Cindy said. "But you're right, I'd love to suck his cock. It looked so tasty when you did it."

"You can't tell the others, though," Debi pleaded. "I don't want them to know."

"I don't know," Cindy said, "I think maybe they should know."

"Oh, please, don't tell them," Debi pleaded. "I'll do anything if you'll keep it secret."

"Anything?" Cindy inquired.

"Yes, anything," Debi agreed.

"Well, okay. You have to suck my pussy whenever I want you to for the rest of the summer then," Cindy said.

"Fine, fine, just don't tell anyone," Debi pleaded. "I'll do anything."

"It's a deal then," Cindy said. "Shake."

They shook hands and made their way back to the camp. When they got to their bunkhouse, Cindy announced that Debi had succeeded in getting Don to try to get the boys in his bunkhouse to masturbate all together so that they could watch. While everyone was cheering and congratulating Debi, Cindy quietly undressed and straddled a chair, her legs spread and her pussy open.

"Debi, come eat my pussy," Cindy demanded.

The other girls gasped in astonishment as they heard this. They looked first at Cindy sitting with her pussy wide open, then to Debi who was just standing there with her mouth open.

"Well, what are you waiting for, I want you to eat my pussy," Cindy insisted.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers