Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

As the other girls watched in amazement, Debi sank to her knees in front of Cindy and bent forward and began to lick and suck her pussy. The other girls were absolutely silent as they stood there and watched Debi slurping in Cindy's pussy, running her tongue all over and up and down and in and out of her hole as she sucked her. Some of the other girls were rubbing themselves as they watched Debi sucking Cindy's pussy. Cindy's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Debi's tongue dancing in her pussy, turning her on. After several minutes, Cindy began to groan as Debi's tongue took its toll on her. Then she moaned loudly as her orgasm swept over her body and she sent juices gushing from her pussy onto Debi's eagerly lapping tongue. Debi happily sucked up all the juices from Cindy's pussy before rising from her knees and standing, cum smeared across her face.

"That was great," Cindy said. "Thanks," as she rose and went to her bunk and crawled in. "I'll bet I sleep great now."

The other girls stared at Debi in astonishment as she stood there. Debi explained that she had lost a bet with Cindy and that the price was to suck her pussy whenever she wanted. The other girls' eyes widened as they comprehended what Debi was telling them, then began to laugh.

"I'd like someone to lick and suck my pussy, too," Beth lamented. "Anyone interested?"

"I'll do it if you'll do it to me, too," Jane said shyly, blushing furiously. "I really liked the way it felt," she added.

Everyone laughed as they went over to one of the bunks and undressed, falling into a 69 as they began to lick and suck each other. Donna gave Julie a look and said why not and they, too, went over to a bunk and were quickly involved in sucking each other's pussies. Only Debi had no one to suck her pussy. She rubbed herself through her shorts and went over to Cindy's bunk.

"Cindy, will you do me?" Debi asked, rubbing herself.

"Oh, I think I'll wait until tomorrow and watch your brother suck your pussy," Cindy whispered. "That way you'll have that much more cum built up for him to drink."

Debi stared at her in astonishment as she realized that Cindy meant to follow her again the next day when she met with Don. Reluctantly she went to her own bunk and masturbated until she went to sleep to the sounds of everyone else sucking each other's pussies.

The next day went like all the others, full of activities and fun. Debi reminded Don during the lunch period that he was to meet her after dinner down by the trail. When Don finally showed up later after dinner, Debi tugged his arm, pulling him along the trail. When they got to the area that they had used before, Debi turned to him.

"I'll tell you what," she said, "you can have a choice this time. You can either masturbate or you can suck my pussy. What's your choice?"

"I'm ready for a change," Don said with a laugh. "I'll suck your pussy for you. Go on, let's see it," he said.

Debi smiled broadly as she stepped out of her shorts and underwear, then lay on her back on the ground, using her clothes as a ground cover. Drawing her knees up and apart, she pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing the moist inside to Don, who had already dropped to his knees between her legs. Bending forward, Don dragged his tongue up and down her pussy, slurping on her clit and sliding his tongue up into her hole and sucking. Debi was moaning and writhing on the ground in delight, loving the feel of his tongue all over her pussy. She groaned as Don lightly chewed her pussy lips in his teeth, then sucked her clit between his lips and sucked on it, teasing the end of it with his tongue. Then Debi began humping her hips into his face as she began to cum, feeling wave after wave of excitement shoot through her body as Don continued to tease her clit as he slurped up her juices as they cascaded from her pussy. When Debi finished cumming and Don finished licking and sucking all of the juices from her pussy, he sat back on his heels, pussy juice smeared all over his face which had a broad smile spread across it.

"How was that?" he asked, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Just great," Debi said. "It's never been better. Do you like it, too?"

"Yeah, actually, I do," Don answered. "It tastes really nice and it's fun making you cum."

"Umm, I sure love to cum," Debi agreed. "But, hey, did you get your friends to agree? I almost forgot to ask you, I wanted you to suck my pussy so bad," she said. "Will they do it?"

"I think so," Don said. "I sort of brought the idea up and there was a lot of laughing and stuff, but I think they'd really like to do it. I just need to convince them a little more."

"I know you can do it," Debi said. "You just keep after them. Don't you want Cindy to suck your cock?"

"You know I do," Don answered hotly. "I can't just order them to all masturbate on the dock, you know. They have to want to do it."

"Here, I'll give you a little incentive to convince them," Debi said. "Let me suck your cock for you now," she said. "Come on, pull it out. You've made me hungry."

With a laugh Don pulled his cock from his shorts and stood there while Debi knelt in front of him and began to lick and suck his cock, fondling his balls at the same time. Don's cock quickly grew to its full size and Debi really started to bob up and down on it, slathering her tongue all over it and licking his balls too.

Suddenly they heard a rustling in the bushes behind them and they jumped, Debi still holding Don's cock in her hand. They heard more rustling of the bushes and then out of nowhere Cindy was standing in front of them, her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face.

"I thought I was going to be the one to suck his cock," she said as Debi and Don just stared at her in shock. "You got your pussy sucked, now I'll suck his cock," she added, moving towards them.

Don just stood there in shock, his cock sticking straight out in front of him as Cindy moved over and wrapped her hand around his cock, pushing Debi's away. Before anyone could say anything, she had bent forward and had sucked his cock into her mouth and was sucking him. Debi stumbled to her feet and stood there watching as Cindy sucked Don's cock, while Don just stood there with his mouth open, unable to do anything but enjoy it. Cindy was really getting into Don's cock, licking it all over, softly sucking his balls one at a time into her mouth to lightly suck on them, teasing the slit at the end of his cock with her tongue and sucking his entire cock into her mouth, the whole thing disappearing down her throat. Don started to moan as Cindy worked on his cock, bobbing up and down, trying to suck his life out through the little slit in the end. Then Don's legs stiffened as his orgasm began shooting out of his cock into Cindy's greedy, sucking mouth. His balls constricted as Cindy kept milking cum from his cock as she swallowed. Finally there was no more and Cindy let his cock go, standing up as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yummy," she said. "That was great. I just love to suck cocks and eat the cum. Well, who does a better job, your sister or me?" Cindy asked Don.

With both of them glaring at him, Don had only one answer.

"You both do it so differently. They're both great," he said.

Cindy laughed. "Smart answer. But you get your friends to agree and I'll suck your cock for you again and even let you suck my pussy, too. That way you won't have to suck your sister's."

"I like eating Debi's pussy," Don said sheepishly.

"And you don't like mine?" Cindy demanded.

"I don't know. I'm sure I will," Don answered.

"Didn't Debi tell you how sweet my pussy is?" Cindy purred.

"No," Don answered, looking puzzled.

"Well, look," Cindy said, pulling her shorts down and running her finger in between her pussy lips as he stared in amazement. "Doesn't that look sweet?"

"Yeah, it does," Don agreed, not taking his eyes off of her fiery red pussy.

"Come suck my pussy, Debi, show him what he's missing," Cindy said.

As Don's mouth dropped open and his eyes bulged out, Debi blushed.

"Come on, Debi, you know the deal," Cindy said, smiling as she saw the disbelief on Don's face.

As Don turned to look at her again, Debi blushed but fell to her knees in front of Cindy and pushed her face into her pussy. Don stood there in shock as he watched Cindy hold her pussy lips open and he could see Debi's tongue flitting to and fro in Cindy's pussy. Debi felt her face burning with embarrassment as she began to suck and lick Cindy's pussy in front of Don, but she knew she had no choice. After several minutes she almost forgot about him standing there as she started really getting into sucking Cindy's pussy. Pulling her down on the ground, Debi pushed her knees up to her chest as she began fucking Cindy's hole with her tongue, plunging it in and out of her hole as she sucked her. Don was squeezing and rubbing his cock as he watched his sister sucking Cindy's pussy. This was really exciting.

Then Cindy began to moan and groan as her orgasm began to shake her. She clutched at Debi's hair, holding her face into her pussy as she spasmed in orgasm. Don could hear Debi's tongue struggling to keep up with the juices flooding from Cindy's pussy as she continued to suck her as she came. Then Cindy lay still as Debi finished licking the last of her cum from her pussy, then sat back on her heels, cum smeared across her face.

"So, do you think my pussy looks sweet now?" Cindy purred at Don, dragging her fingers through her pussy. "Do you think you'd like to do that for me?"

"You bet," Don said, "I'd love it."

"Well, you just get the rest of the boys in your group to agree and it'll be your face there while I'm sucking on your cock again. Just think of it."

"They'll agree," Don said, "Just leave it to me."

"Oh, we will," Cindy said. "And don't worry, your secret's safe with me," she added, looking from Don to Debi. "I won't tell anyone what I know. Debi and I have our deal."

They all then fumbled into their clothes and made their way back to the camp where Cindy grabbed Don's cock through his shorts as they split up and kissed him, wishing him luck. As they walked to their own bunkhouse, Debi blew up at Cindy.

"What did you think you were doing?" she asked. "How could you do that?"

"Oh, calm down," Cindy said. "It's not the end of the world. I thought it would help to give him more incentive. I don't care what you two do together. I wish I had a brother I could have learned from instead of letting all the boys on the block do whatever they wanted with me. I've been getting gang-banged since I was twelve," she said. "It's fun to pick someone instead of just having a bunch of guys grab you and do whatever they want."

"Why do you let them?" Debi asked, incredulous. "Why don't you go to the police?"

"Well, I only really mind at first," Cindy said. "I really do love to suck cocks and fucking is even better. Once they get started, I can usually wear them out."

"I'm sorry," Debi said. "Nobody should have to get used to anything like that."

"Well, that's the way it is until I move away from that neighborhood," Cindy said, "so I'll make the best of it."

The next day Don came up to Debi and Cindy at lunch and told them that everything was going to be okay. He told them that he would have all of them down at the dock after dinner. Debi hugged him and told him not to worry, that they would be well hidden. She and Cindy were giggling as they went back to their group to tell them. They were all laughing and giggling for the rest of the day as they waited for dinner to arrive.


After what seemed forever, dinner was served and they all ate, trying not to look over to the table where Don sat with his bunk mates. Then after the dinner was finished, the girls quickly ran down to the lake by the dock and hid in the trees that came right down to the water. After several minutes they heard the voices of the boys as they came tramping down to the dock. Holding their breaths as to not make any noise, they watched as the boys all made their way onto the dock, first checking to make sure that they hadn't been followed. They could hear Don explaining that they all had to do it at once and that the person who could shoot his cum the farthest was the winner. When one of the boys asked what the winner got, to the laughs of all the others, Don said that he would get one of the girls from the camp to suck the winner's cock for him. The other boys all laughed as they began to brag about how far they were going to shoot their cum.

The girls watched in silence as the boys one by one pulled their cocks from their shorts. They were all different, even one that wasn't circumcised. Trying not to burst out laughing, they watched as the boys began to play with themselves, struggling to get their cocks hard. After several minutes of very ragged breathing, several of the cocks were hard, sticking out in front of the boys as they massaged them and stroked themselves. Then finally all six of them were masturbating together on the edge of the dock. The girls were all wide-eyed as they watched the six cocks being stroked.

Then suddenly one of the boys gave a loud groan and they saw a stream of white cum go shooting from the end of his cock into the lake. A couple of the other boys laughed, but then were silent as they each concentrated on masturbating. Then another boy began to cum and another stream of cum went arcing through the air into the lake. Then suddenly two of them began to cum and there were two streams of cum shooting through the air and then a third. Finally the last one came and all they heard was the panting breath of the boys as they stood there, drained from their efforts.

Then they started arguing about who had shot their cum the farthest. After a minute they all agreed that a boy named James had been the winner and they all congratulated him. Don said that he'd find a girl to suck his cock for him and they all laughed as they trooped back to their bunkhouse. The girls then came out of the trees onto the dock and looked into the water where the boys had cum, but couldn't see anything except some excited fish. As they were walking back to their bunkhouse, Jane asked.

"What was that about the winner getting his cock sucked by a girl?"

"I don't know," Debi answered, "that was the first time that I heard anything like that."

"I wonder who he was talking about?" Jane wondered.

"Well, since Debi got them to do it," Cindy said, "she should be the one to suck his cock for him."

"But it was your idea to get them to do it at all," Debi protested. "You should suck his cock."

"I'd love to," Cindy said. "I'd suck just about any cock I could right now, but I think you should be the one. What do you all think?"

"I don't care which one of you does it," Donna said. "I don't know how."

They all laughed at this and Jane and Julie chimed in that they had no idea, either, how to do it. After discussing it for a while, they agreed that Debi would talk to Don and then they would decide.

The next day Debi pulled Don aside at lunch.

"What were you thinking when you told the boys that one of the girls would suck the winner's cock?" she asked.

"I had to promise them something," Don replied. "You saw how well it worked."

"Yeah, it was fun," Debi laughed. "I liked it when three of them were cumming at once. That was really neat."

"I thought I was going to die laughing every time that I thought of you and your friends watching us from the trees. That's why I stood on the far end of the dock."

"Well, aren't you smart," Debi laughed. "But that doesn't solve our problem. What are we going to do?"

"Well, I get to suck Cindy's pussy now, don't I?" Don asked. "So when I come for my prize, I'll bring James and Cindy can bring another girl to suck his cock."

"I'll have to talk to them about that," Debi said. "They really freaked out when they heard you say that."

"Well, let me know at dinner, then," Don said.

"Okay, see you then."

Debi then rejoined her friends for the rest of lunch. After lunch they all talked during their hike for the afternoon and Debi told them what Don had said. She also explained that Cindy had agreed privately to let Don suck her pussy if he convinced the rest of the boys to masturbate for them. The other girls gasped as they heard this, jealous that Cindy was getting a boy to suck her pussy while they only had each other. Then the talk turned to who was going to suck James' cock. Because Donna, Julie, and Jane had no idea how to do it, and Beth said that she had seen it done, it left only Beth and Debi to suck James' cock. It didn't take much to decide that Debi was going to do it.

Debi didn't know how to tell Don, so when she saw him at dinner, she told him to go to their clearing along the lake trail and to blindfold James and have him stand there with his cock out of his pants. Don laughed as he pictured this, but promised to be there with him after dinner.

After dinner, Debi, Cindy, and the rest of the girls hurried to the little clearing and hid themselves in the trees to watch. Very shortly they heard Don and James coming down the trail. When they got to the clearing, Don pulled out a strip of cloth and tied it around James' eyes as James pulled his cock from his pants and stood there, occasionally giggling as he waited. Then Cindy silently stepped out of the trees and tiptoed over to Don, surprising him. Motioning him to be quiet, she silently slipped her shorts off and lay on her back on the ground, spreading her pussy open to him as she did so. Don immediately dove into her pussy, plunging his tongue deep into her hole as he began to slurp at her pussy.


At the same time, Debi silently crept from the trees and softly reached out and grabbed James' cock, causing him to jump completely off the ground. Don tried to raise his head as he heard her, but Cindy kept it pinned securely between her thighs so as not to let him see. Debi began to cautiously lick the head of James' cock, which caused it to immediately spring to its full size, which was a little thicker than Don's. As she continued to lick his cock and fondle his balls, she could hear Don's tongue dancing in Cindy's pussy and hear her thrashing about on the ground. Returning her attention to James' cock, Debi began to let it slide into her mouth all the way to her throat, sucking it and teasing it with her tongue as she fondled his balls at the same time. She could feel his cock expanding as he built towards orgasm and she bobbed up and down with even more conviction, trying to get him to cum. Suddenly his cock jerked as it began spewing cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but could barely keep up with the copious load which James deposited in her mouth. When she had finished sucking the last of his cum from the end of his cock, she quickly stood up, gave him a quick kiss on the mouth and melted back into the trees.

He stood there for a moment with the blindfold still over his eyes, listening to Don sucking Cindy's pussy. Then reaching up, he pulled the blindfold down and looked around, stopping when he got to where Don was driving his tongue up into Cindy's cunt. He moved over closer to them to watch, and Cindy opened her eyes and saw him. A big smile spread across her face as she watched his face as she gripped Don's head in her hands and held him firmly in her pussy, which was the only place he wanted to be at the moment. James just stared as Don's tongue drove Cindy wild, who never took her eyes from him. Then he saw her eyes glaze as she stiffened and he heard Don slurping up the juices that were flowing from her pussy as she orgasmed. When she stopped cumming, she released Don's head and let him sit up, where he noticed James standing right next to them.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers
1...34567...19