Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you were supposed to wear the blindfold," Don said.

"I did, until I came and the girl sucking me disappeared," James said. "Then I took it off and watched you two."

"Well, you were supposed to keep it on," Don said.

"Oh, I don't mind," Cindy said, tugging her shorts on. "An audience just turns me on even more. Maybe you'll get to suck me next time, James," Cindy said, giving him a sly glance. "Would you like that?"

"I sure would," James said. "It looks like fun."

"Oh, it is, I assure you," Cindy said. "Isn't it, Don?"

"There's nothing like it," Don agreed. "But we'd better get back. We'll see you later," he said as he and James began to go back up the trail to the camp.

After they had been gone for a couple of minutes, Debi and the rest of the girls came out of the trees and joined Cindy. They were all excited at having seen Debi sucking James' cock and swallowing his cum and at watching Cindy being sucked by Debi's brother while James watched them. When they got back to the bunkhouse, they all quickly stripped their clothes off and paired off together and soon the only sounds that could be heard were those of tongues in pussies.

Meanwhile, over at the bunkhouse where Don and James were, they were being pounded on the backs and congratulated by the rest of the boys. Then one of the boys, Mike, turned to James.

"Did you see the one who was sucking you?" he asked.

"No, the blindfold was too tight," he answered.

"Did you, Don?" Mike asked.

"No. Every time I tried to lift my head to see, Cindy held it tight into her pussy and I couldn't see."

"I thought so," Mike said. "Well, I saw her."

"Who was it?" James asked eagerly. "She sucked my cock so nice. I'd sure like to know who it was so I can get her to do it again. She even kissed me when she finished."

"Yeah, which one was it?" Don asked, curious.

"It was your sister," Mike chortled. "She was sucking him like a pro."

"You're kidding?" Don said. "Are you sure it was her?"

"You bet," Mike said. "I've seen you talking to her. While you were busy making all that noise in Cindy's pussy, she was sucking James' cock for all it was worth."

"Well, that's her business, I guess," Don said. "At least they kept their side of the deal."


"Let's make some other deal with them," a boy named Kirk said. "Maybe we can all get our cocks sucked or lick some pussy."

"Yeah, yeah," they all chimed in.

"I know what we can do," Mike said. "Let's tell them that each night one of us will go down to the dock to masturbate and that one of them should go to the dock, too."

"Then what?" Kirk asked. "Are they just going to stand there and watch us masturbate?"

"No, no. Let me think," Mike said. "We'll make them agree that whichever one of them goes to the dock, they either have to suck us or we get to suck them. That's fair."

"It sure sounds good to me," James said. "I can't wait to suck that Cindy's pussy. It sure looked nice."

"It was," Don agreed with a smile. "And I think that maybe we have an idea here. I'll talk to my sister in the morning."

The next day Don grabbed Debi in the morning at breakfast and told her to meet him after dinner so they could talk about another game to play. Debi told him that he should come to their bunkhouse after lights out and tell all of them.

"They'll kick me out if they find me in a girl's bunkhouse," Don said.

"Well, silly, don't get caught. We'll know you're coming and the door will be open."

"Okay," Don said. "I'll see you then."

Debi told the other girls during the day and they were all excited at the thought of Don coming into their bunkhouse after lights out. The day seemed to drag on forever until dinner, then finally lights out was sounded and they waited. Suddenly they heard a scraping at the door and it opened quickly and someone slipped in, closing it behind them.

"Don, is that you?" Debi asked quietly.

"Yes," Don whispered. "Is that you, Debi? I can't see very well."

"Come on back here," Debi said, holding up a candle so that he could see.

Don's eyes quickly adjusted to the light as he made his way to the back of the bunkhouse where he found all six of them sitting on one of the bunks.

"So, what's this new idea of yours?" Cindy asked bluntly.

The other girls giggled as Don blushed.

"Well, we were just wondering if you were all brave enough to play another game with us?" he inquired.

"What kind of game?" Cindy asked.

"Well, we know you like to watch us masturbate," Don said, looking each of them in the face, at which most of them blushed. "So we thought that each night one of us would go down to the dock to masturbate and that one of you would meet us there."

"And then what?" Cindy asked.

"Then either one of you would suck the cock of the one of us who was there or we would suck your pussies."

Several of the girls gasped as Don said this, but Cindy just burst out laughing.

"What kind of a game is that?" she asked.

"You sure liked it when I sucked your pussy," Don said, "and I sure liked it when you sucked my cock. We just thought it would be fun. If you don't think it would be a good idea, just say so, or come up with a better one."

The girls were murmuring together as Don said this.

"I don't think some of us like the idea," Cindy said slowly. "I think you should convince us that it's a good idea."

"How can I do that?" Don asked, puzzled.

"Why don't you suck each of us a little bit to convince us," Cindy suggested.

There were several loud gasps as Cindy said this. Don blushed.

"Well, I don't mind," he said, "if it'll help."

"If you do a good job, it'll help," Cindy said. "You guys willing?" she asked.

After a brief hesitation, they all nodded.

"Good," Cindy said. "You can start with me, then," she said, pulling her shorts off and laying back on the bed, her head in Donna's lap. Pulling her knees up and apart, she encouraged him to begin.

With a glance at Debi, Don dropped to his knees in front of the bed and let his tongue slide up into Cindy's hole without stopping until it was completely buried in her pussy. Then he began fluttering his tongue up in her hole as he began to suck on her pussy. The other girls leaned in close to watch as Don's tongue began its dance all over Cindy's pussy, licking and teasing and sucking her, getting her real excited. Then suddenly he stopped.

"Are you convinced yet?" he asked Cindy.

"I didn't need any convincing," she answered, "I just like having my pussy sucked."

"Who's next?" Don asked with a grin.

After a moment's hesitation, Jane moved out from against the wall.

"I'll take a turn now," she said shyly.

As the other girls shouted encouragement, Jane removed her shorts and lay back on the bed, her head now in Cindy's lap. She could smell the excitement rising from Cindy's pussy as she drew her knees apart, exposing her pussy to Don's gaze. Don stared in amazement at Jane's pussy. She was much smaller than the other girls and her pussy looked like a little girl's. Bending forward, Don pulled her pussy lips open and immediately stuck his tongue all the way up her hole, causing her to arch her back in delight. Then he concentrated on her clit, teasing it with his tongue and sucking it into his mouth as he licked and sucked her. He licked and sucked for several minutes, then abruptly sat up.

"How about you, are you convinced?" he asked Jane.

"Oh, yes," she said, rubbing herself. "That's just wonderful."

The other girls laughed as she moved out of the way and Beth jumped into her place, pulling her shorts off as she did so. They all laughed again as she pulled her knees up and apart, exposing her hairy pussy to Don. Using his fingers to part her forest of hair, Don was quickly lapping at her pussy, driving his tongue up into her and worrying her clit with his tongue and teeth as he licked and sucked. Again after a few minutes he stopped.

"How about you?" he asked.

"I'm sold," Beth said.

"Who's next?" Don asked eagerly.

"Me, now," Julie said, pulling her shorts off and laying on her back, knees up and apart.

Don again bent to the task at hand and began licking and sucking her pussy. He was really getting good at it now and was enjoying it more and more each time. In no time he had Julie rolling and squirming on the bed, trying to get away from his tongue torturing her pussy. Stopping, he sat up.

"Next," he said.

Now Donna pulled off her shorts and presented her pussy to Don's talented tongue. He quickly had her squirming on the bed as his tongue fluttered about in her pussy, teasing her clit and slurping the juices that flowed from her. Then he sat up with a smile.

"Well, what about it now, do you all want to play?" he asked.

"Wait a minute," Cindy said, "there's one more."

"What?" Don asked, puzzled.

"You haven't licked all of our pussies yet," Cindy declared.

"But she's his sister," Beth said in surprise.

"It doesn't matter," Cindy said, locking eyes with Debi. "She's one of us and we all get treated the same or not at all."

The girls murmured excitedly among themselves as Cindy and Don and Debi stared at each other.

"Well," Cindy said, "there's just one more pussy you have to suck, then we'll vote on your idea, otherwise we won't even vote."

"Hey, I want to play the game," Jane said. "I like this."

"Either we all get to play or none of us do," Cindy said. "Don't you think that's fair? If it was you, I'd do the same."

"When you put it like that, yeah," Jane agreed. "But she is his sister."

"It's only a little pussy sucking, not making babies," Cindy said exasperatedly. "It's your choice, Don," she said. "You can go explain to your buddies that we wouldn't agree because you wouldn't suck each of our pussies a little to convince us. I don't think they'd mind if you sucked your sister's pussy, would they?"

"Probably not," Don agreed. "She's not their sister. I don't care, I'll do it," he said.

"Great," Cindy said. "Come on, Debi, your turn."

Debi slowly moved over to the center of the bed, pulling her shorts down as she lay back. She pulled her knees up and apart, exposing her pussy to her brother for everyone to see. Quickly glancing at each of the other girls, Don bent forward and began to lick and suck Debi's pussy. The other girls collectively let out the breath they had been holding as they leaned forward and watched as Don sucked his sister's pussy. Debi's eyes were closed in delight as Don's tongue quickly excited her. It had been hard watching him suck each of the others while her pussy was just itching for the attention his tongue was now giving it. When Don started to quit after several minutes, Cindy told him he had to suck her until she came. The other girls all oohed when they heard this and bent even closer to watch. Don returned to his sucking with enthusiasm as he slurped his sister's pussy. Debi was clenching her fists at her sides as she felt her orgasm building inside of her. Then letting out a loud groan she began to cum, flooding Don's mouth with her juices as she came. Don noisily slurped the juices that flowed from Debi's pussy until there were no more, then kissed her clit before sitting up, cum smeared across his face.

The other girls applauded as he sat up, and Jane leaned forward and kissed him, tasting Debi's pussy juices on his face. Then each of them in turn kissed him, swirling their tongues as they did so, each tasting Debi's pussy on his face. When each of them had kissed him, Don stood to leave.

"So, are we going to play?" he asked.

After exchanging quick glances, they all agreed.


"Great," Don said. "Then each night after dinner, one of us will be down on the dock and one of you also. Neither of us will know who it's going to be, that way it'll be fair, okay? And no spying on the people. Let's let everyone have some fun without having to worry about everyone watching."

"For a while anyway," Cindy said.

They all agreed and Don quietly let himself out and made his way back to his own bunkhouse and told his bunk mates what had transpired. They were all in amazement that Don had gotten to suck each of the girls. Then Mike spoke up.

"Wait, what about your sister?" he asked. "Did you suck her, too?"

"They made me," he said. "They wouldn't do the deal unless I sucked each one of them, no exceptions."

"You sucked your sister?" Mike asked wonderingly.

"Yes," Don said. "I told you why. In fact, they made me suck her until she came, not like the others."

"You completely sucked your sister off. That's so cool, I just can't believe it," Mike said. "I wish I had a sister like that."

They all laughed and then started discussing who was going to get to go down to the dock the next night. They finally decided to cut cards for it and a tall, shy boy named Neal won. Then they went to bed, babbling about the coming fun.

Back in the girls' bunkhouse they, too, were discussing the new game, and their excitement was making Cindy laugh with delight. They were arguing about who was going to get to be first. Cindy suggested that they draw straws and there was a sudden scurry to prepare them. After they had drawn, Beth was the winner. They were all in a fever of excitement as they went to bed.

The next evening after dinner had finished, Beth was nervously fidgeting as she prepared to leave for the dock. Finally she couldn't stand waiting any longer and slowly walked down to the dock, constantly checking behind her to see if she was being followed. When she got to the dock, she could see someone standing out on the end. Nervous, she made her way out to the end of the dock and found Neal standing there, also obviously very nervous.

"Hi," Beth said, "I'm Beth."

"I'm Neal," he replied shyly.

"So you had to come first, huh?" Beth inquired.

"Oh, I was lucky it was me," he stammered. "I mean -- you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Beth laughed, "me, too."

They just stood there staring at each other, both too shy to do anything more. Finally Beth spoke up.

"Aren't you going to do it?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Neal replied.

"You know, masturbate," she responded.

"I didn't know I was supposed to do that," Neal said. "I thought we both got to see each other or something."

"No, Don said that either one of us would suck one of you or one of you would suck one of us," Beth quickly blurted out, blushing as she said it.

"Right," Neal agreed, "that's what he told us, too."

"Well, what are we going to do then," Beth asked. "You decide."

"No, you can decide," Neal said. "I don't mind."

"Well, why don't you play with yourself and I can kind of help you, then we'll see," Beth suggested.

"Well, okay," Neal said. "What should we do?"

"I guess you should take yours out."

"Yeah, I guess so," Neal said, pulling his zipper down and nervously pulling his cock out. "I never done anything like this before," he confessed.

"Me, either," Beth replied. "But I think it's fun, though, don't you?" she giggled.

"Yeah, I do," Neal laughed, relaxing.

His cock was now just dangling in front of him and he was nervously fidgeting, not knowing what to do. Beth was trying not to stare at his cock, but she was very curious.

"Show me how to help you," she suggested.

"What do you mean?" Neal asked.

"Well, show me how you played with yourself the other night when all of you were standing here masturbating together."

"Oh, yeah," Neal blushed. "Well, okay, like this."

Holding her breath, Beth watched as Neal gently grasped his cock in his hand and began to massage it, softly pulling on it and squeezing it in his hand. As she watched it slowly began to grow, becoming more and more firm each moment as Neal methodically massaged himself hard. As he continued to massage and stroke himself, Beth watched in fascination.

"Let me try," she said, slowly reaching out her hand.

Neal just stood there and watched as she softly stroked his cock with her hand, like it was a little dog. Then she very gently wrapped her hand around it and softly squeezed it, feeling the softness of the skin and the hardness at the same time. Neal gave a little sigh as she squeezed his cock and felt himself get even harder. Beth then began to massage and squeeze and stroke Neal's cock just like she had watched him doing it. Neal just stood there with his eyes closed and held his breath as Beth's soft hands continued to play with him. Then he opened his eyes as he felt Beth stop.

"Can I lick it?" she asked, looking up at him shyly. "I'll let you see mine next."

"Sure, go ahead," Neal said. "This feels really nice already."

"It feels nice to me, too," Beth replied, squeezing his cock as she said it.

Getting down on her knees, eye level to his one-eyed monster, Beth continued stroking his cock. Then seeing a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cock, she stuck out her tongue and softly licked the end of his cock, tasting the droplet that had formed there. As Neal gasped as he felt her tongue, Beth opened her mouth and lightly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, rolling her tongue around on the crown at the same time. Neal just about died standing there as he felt Beth's soft tongue caressing his cock. As he stood there she began to lick his cock all over, not missing any of it. Then she opened her mouth and let his cock slide into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat as she began sucking and licking him like an ice cream bar.

Beth was really enjoying the sensation of Neal's cock in her mouth. She loved the texture and the flavor as it slid back and forth on her tongue, in and out of her mouth as she gently fucked herself in the face with it. She could feel Neal shuddering as she teased him with her tongue as she continued to suck his cock. Then Neal groaned. Stopping, Beth looked up at him.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Neal fairly shouted. "I mean, yes, I'm going to cum, but please don't stop now."

"I want you to cum in my mouth, okay?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't stop. Please," Neal pleaded.

With a big grin, Beth returned to sucking on Neal's cock, really bearing down on him as she knew he was ready to explode. She could feel his legs shaking as she sucked him, hear him groaning as his balls built up to terminal pressure. Then she felt his cock suddenly grow in her mouth and there was an explosion of cum shooting into her throat. Beth coughed and choked on Neal's cock and cum as he pumped his load into her mouth. Beth tried to swallow it, but couldn't stop choking from the sudden initial burst. Slowly Neal's cock stopped pumping cum into her mouth and Beth valiantly swallowed what remained in her mouth and licked and sucked all the cum from Neal's cock. Still swallowing, she stood up.

"You have some on your chin," Neal said, his brow beaded with sweat.

"Thanks," Beth said, wiping her chin with her hand and then licking her hand. "I'm sorry I choked. I wasn't ready for you to just shoot that much. I've never done this before."

"No, it was great," Neal insisted. "I've never done it, either, and it was just great. I'm sorry I did it so hard. I'll try to do better next time."

"It's sure a crazy way to learn," Beth said, laughing. "Do you want to see me now?" she asked shyly.

"Yeah, I really do," Neal said. "I think you're real pretty."

"Well, you're sort of cute, too," Beth said. "Here, I'll just take my shorts off."

As she quickly removed her shorts, Neal pushed his now limp cock back into his, pulling up his zipper. When he looked at Beth, she was standing there naked from the waist down, her thick, full bush of hair covering her pussy.

"It's easier if I lay down," Beth said. "You have it easy."

Putting her shorts down on the dock, Beth lay back on them. Neal just stood there watching her. After a moment, Beth let her legs fall apart and let her hand move down to her pussy. As Neal stood and watched, she began to drag her fingers through her pussy, gently stroking herself as he stood there.

1...45678...19