Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't see what you're doing," Neal said.

"Well, come closer, silly," Beth said. "Here, kneel between my legs," she said, drawing her knees up and apart as he knelt in front of her. "Now watch."

Using one hand to hold her pussy lips open, Beth again began letting her fingers slide up and down in her pussy, softly drawing circles around her hole and clit and then teasing her clit with her finger and letting it slide up into her hole as far as it would. She lay there playing with herself for several minutes and felt her excitement mounting as she watched Neal's face as he watched her pussy as she played with it.

"Do you want to try?" she asked, languorously sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Sure," Neal said, his eyes lit up.

Leaning forward, Neal let a shaking hand reach towards Beth's pussy. Using both hands to hold her lips open for him, Neal gently began to run his fingers up and down and all around in Beth's pussy. Beth was softly moaning at the sensation of his fingers playing with her. It was much different than when she did it herself. Neal was on his elbows, his face just inches from her pussy as he continued to play with her, getting adventurous as he pushed first one, then two fingers into her hole, stopping when Beth gave a little cry of pain. Beth found herself quickly approaching orgasm. Reaching down, she grabbed his hand and sat up.

"I'm almost ready to cum," she said. "Your fingers are really nice. Don't you want to taste me? Wouldn't you like to lick my pussy while I'm cumming?" she asked.

"You bet," Neal said. "I really like this."

"Umm, it sure is nice," Beth agreed. "Go ahead, use your tongue just like you were using your fingers," she said, encouraging Neal to lick her.

"Yeah, that's right," she said as she felt his tongue slide up and down her pussy. "Yeah, that's nice," she said, feeling his tongue making little circles around her clit.

"Ungghh," she groaned as she felt his tongue slide up into her hole. "Oh, that's just wonderful."

Beth was writhing on the ground under Neal's tongue, so excited was she. She felt her orgasm again building up and urged Neal on, rubbing her pussy against his face as he sucked her. Then she choked off a shout as she felt her orgasm hit. Holding his head, she bucked against his face as she came, feeling his tongue slurping as fast as he could, sucking up her juices. Then just as quickly as it had begun, her orgasm was over. She just lay there as Neal continued to lick and suck on her pussy, slurping up every bit of juice that he could find. Finally Beth had to pull his head out of her pussy, as he was getting her all excited again and she had no strength for it. Sitting up, Beth pulled his face close and gave him a big kiss, swirling her tongue around in his mouth with his, tasting herself on him as they kissed.

"Oh, thank you," she said, kissing him. "That was so wonderful. Thank you so much."

"I should be thanking you," Neal said, kissing her. "You're amazing. I loved the taste of your pussy. I'll eat it for you every day if you want."

"We'll have to see about that," Beth laughed. "But it sure was fun. I'm so glad we all agreed to do this," she said. "Thank you."

Hugging him again, Beth got to her feet and pulled her shorts back on.

"We should get back," she said, taking his hand and leading him back to the camp. When they got there, she turned to him and kissed him again, sucking on his tongue for just a second before they went to their respective bunkhouses. They were both assaulted as soon as they arrived and each had to tell their respective stories over several times before everyone had heard enough. In the boys' bunkhouse it was decided that Mike would go the next night and in the girls', Julie was picked.

The next night Mike and Julie met down on the dock soon after dinner. After introducing themselves, there was a bit of a silence.

"Well, Neal said that he had a great time last night," Mike said.

"Beth was really happy when she got back," Julie added shyly.

"Well, do you want me to suck you first or do you want to suck me first?" Mike asked bluntly.

Startled, Julie replied. "Do you want to do it to me first?" she asked.

"Sure, you bet," Mike said with a smile. "You look positively tasty to me."

"I've never done anything like this before," Julie said. "I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry, I have," Mike boasted. "I'll be real nice. You'll like it, you'll see. Why don't you go ahead and take off your shorts and lay down here," he suggested.

Slightly turning her back to him, Julie quickly stepped out of her shorts and undershorts, her untanned behind shining in the moonlight. Reaching out, Mike gently turned her around by the shoulder and looked at her.

"You're very pretty," he said, leaning over and gently kissing her on the mouth. "Just relax. I won't hurt you."

"I know, I'm just nervous," Julie said as Mike kissed her again.


This time she responded, letting her tongue peek from between her lips to lightly dance with Mike's. Gently pulling her down, Mike got her to lay on her back on the dock, her legs squeezed tightly together. Gently stroking her thighs where they joined as he kissed her, Mike teased her legs apart and gently began to let his hands stroke her pussy. Julie sighed into his mouth as he kissed her, feeling the warm moistness of her pussy as his fingers pushed into it. He continued to play with her pussy, teasing her as he kissed her, dueling with her tongue as they sucked the breath from each other. Then giving her one final kiss, Mike slowly moved so that he was kneeling between Julie's legs as his fingers never stopped.

Gently pushing her knees up and apart, Mike could see the moonlight glistening in her pussy, whose lips were slightly parted. Bending forward, Mike parted her pussy lips with his fingers as his tongue dragged the length of her pussy, causing her to arch her back and moan with delight. Mike then began to systematically lick and suck Julie's pussy, softly chewing her lips and sucking on her clit and pushing his tongue up into her hole as he slurped on her, tasting the sweetness that was hers. Julie was rocking and rolling, blown away by the feelings Mike's tongue was working in her pussy. She felt her orgasm bursting at the gate and suddenly felt herself flooded as she came, pouring cum from her pussy into Mike's eager, sucking mouth, which was glued to her hole as she came. Mike continued to lick and suck her, even after she was totally drained, until finally he, too, stopped and sat up.

"You are absolutely delicious," Mike exclaimed. "That is the definite most tasty pussy I've ever sucked," he declared.

"That was great," Julie said. "I didn't know it could feel that good. Have you done this lots of times?" she inquired.

"Oh, yeah, you bet," Mike said.

"How many?" Julie asked, looked somewhat crestfallen.

"Well, actually only once before," Mike admitted sheepishly. "And she didn't taste anywhere near as good as you," he added.

"Well, thanks, I think," Julie said. "That sure was wonderful."

"Are you going to suck me now," Mike asked eagerly.

"If you like, I will," Julie said shyly. "I've never done that before, either, so I don't know if I can do it right. I only saw it in the dark the other night and I'm not sure how."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you what feels good and what to do," Mike volunteered. "Here, you just do what you think is right and if I think you need to do anything different, I'll tell you," he said, pulling his cock out from his shorts.

"Okay," Julie said, kneeling down in front of him. "Here goes."

Reaching out, Julie lifted Mike's semi-hard cock between her fingers and held it. Then opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, Julie let his cock just lay on her tongue, feeling and tasting it. Then drawing her tongue into her mouth with Mike's cock still on it, she began to suck and taste it with her tongue. Mike just groaned as he felt Julie's mouth suction down on him, feeling his cock quickly springing to its full size. Julie's eyes opened in astonishment as she felt his cock growing in her mouth, filling it, then having to let some of it slide back out, so big was it. Grasping it with her hand, she then began to lick and suck his cock, teasing it with her tongue. Mike didn't need to say anything as Julie sucked him. He looked down and watched as she stretched her mouth around his cock and watched it disappear into her mouth as she bobbed up and down on it. As he felt his balls churning, Mike knew that he was about to cum. Warning Julie, he groaned as he felt the first spasms in his balls and felt his cum shooting down the length of his cock.


Julie had stopped sucking and was just holding his cock in front of her face when he warned her that he was going to cum. She wasn't exactly sure what to do. Suddenly a stream of cum splashed across her face. Surprised, she quickly opened her mouth and directed the stream of cum into her mouth, catching most of it on her tongue. Mike moaned as he looked down and saw his cock head resting on the tip of Julie's tongue, shooting cum into her mouth. He saw her gulp once or twice to swallow, then she sucked his cock back into her mouth and began to suck the remaining cum from it, teasing up into his slit with her tongue as she tried to get it all. Letting his quickly shrinking cock fall, Julie sat back on her heels, arms resting on her spread knees as she knelt in front of Mike, a slight glint from her pussy where the moonlight struck it.

"How was that?" she asked, still licking her lips and swallowing the last of his cum. "Did I do it all right?"

"Just perfect," Mike said, still dazed. "You're a natural."

"Really," Julie beamed up at him. "Thanks," she said, standing up.

Moving closer to him, Julie wrapped her arms around his waist and lay her head against his chest.

"That tasted really neat," she said, looking up at him. "I liked it."

"Good for you," Mike said.

Standing on tiptoe, Julie leaned forward to kiss Mike. At first pulling back, Mike relented and kissed her, quickly at first, then more insistently as she pressed the point. He could taste a slight salty taste on her, but nothing unpleasant, so he kissed her fully, swirling tongues with her, a slightly musty taste on her mouth. Then reaching down between them as they kissed, Mike let his fingers find their way back into her pussy, which she pressed against him. After a couple of minutes, Julie pushed herself away from him and said no more. Pulling her shorts on, and Mike stuffing his cock back into his, they made their way back to the camp where they both told their stories over and over again to the others.

When Julie finished her tale, Cindy grabbed Debi by the arm and dragged her to her bunk, saying that she needed her pussy sucked now. Everyone laughed as they each fell into someone's pussy and began to suck, the sounds filling the bunkhouse.

The next four days went pretty much the same, with Larry and Donna, Kirk and Debi, Don and Jane, and James and Cindy respectively meeting down by the dock and sucking each other. They all talked about what to do next for fun and there were many suggestions, including just continuing the way they were. Cindy found it boring because they only got some action once every six days that way and she wanted to have fun all the time. Cindy finally said that she had an idea, but that she wanted to talk to the boys first before she told them about it. When there were some protests, Cindy told them not to worry, that she'd take care of them. At lunch that day Cindy told Don that she had an idea for some new fun and that she would come to their bunkhouse that evening after dinner to tell them about it.

When Cindy went to sneak over to the boys' bunkhouse after dinner, Debi was suddenly right next to her.

"I'm coming with you," she said.

"No, you stay here," Cindy insisted.

"Hey, I started this whole thing and I'm coming with you," Debi insisted.

"Okay, but be quiet," Cindy said.

When they got to the boys' bunkhouse, they quickly let themselves in. They were all standing by the door waiting for them as she closed the door behind them.

"Hi, guys," Cindy said with a big smile. "How are you all doing tonight?"

"Just great," Don said with a grin. "So what's your idea?"

"Oh, I'll tell you, but I think you should all suck our pussies for us first, don't you, Debi?"

Debi had a shocked look on her face as she heard Cindy say this. The boys' faces were suddenly bright with their eyes wide open.

"Well, what do you think?" Cindy asked again. "Does your pussy need sucking like mine does?"

Thoroughly embarrassed, Debi could only manage a nod. With a laugh Cindy asked who was going to be first. Don quickly cleared the nearest bed and held out his hand to show the way. Cindy grabbed Debi's hand and marched over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. Pulling off her shorts, Cindy reached over and tugged at Debi's too.

"Come on, take 'em off," she said. "Take 'em off and lay right next to me."

With Cindy helping her, Debi's shorts were quickly off. She was embarrassed being so exposed to so many boys at once, though Cindy seemed totally comfortable. Remembering some of the things she had told her, Debi didn't wonder why. Laying back on the bed, pulling Debi back at the same time, Cindy pulled her knees up and pulled her pussy open, stroking her finger through it while the boys just stared.

"Well, who's going to start?" she asked.

Don quickly fell to his knees in front of her and buried his face in her pussy, while at the same time Mike pushed Debi's knees open and stuck his tongue up into her pussy. Soon both Cindy and Debi were writhing side by side on the bed as the two tongues worked their magic on them. After several minutes Cindy pushed Don's head away and called for replacements. James quickly jumped into Cindy's pussy face first while Kirk fell down between Debi's legs and began to feast. By now their pussies were sopping wet from the first sucking and the sounds of their tongues could be easily heard throughout the room. When Cindy felt her orgasm approaching, she pushed James away and called for the last replacement. Neal quickly took his place and began to slurp away, while Larry glued his mouth to Debi's hole and sucked. Very quickly both girls began to buck with orgasms, flooding the faces sucking them.

After they had been sucked thoroughly dry, Cindy sat up with her back against the wall with her knees up and apart, exposing her freshly sucked pussy to everyone's gaze. Pulling Debi up to sit next to her, Cindy let one arm dangle over Debi's leg, with her hand covering her pussy, her fingers idly stroking her as they sat there. All the boys' eyes were on Cindy's hand in Debi's pussy and on Cindy's pussy gaping open at them. Even though they had just sucked them both, they couldn't stop staring.

"So, now maybe you'll tell us your great idea," Mike said.

"I think my great idea was having you all suck us," Cindy said with a laugh. "What do you think, Debi?"

"I agree," Debi said, wriggling as Cindy's fingers explored her pussy.

"So what's the idea?" Don asked.

"Well, I think that each night one of you and one of us should sneak to the other's bunkhouse," Cindy said.

"And then what?" Don asked with a grin.

"Then whatever," Cindy said. "Whatever the bunkhouse wants, the visiting person has to do."

"Whatever?" Don asked. "Whatever?"


"Yeah, whatever," Cindy said with a smile. "But of course, if somebody doesn't want to do something, you have to pick something else. No force, understand?" Cindy said with steel in her voice. "Absolutely none. Agreed?"

"I don't know," Don said with a straight face. "Maybe you guys aren't up to it. How do we know that you can take care of all of us?"

"First of all, it will only be five of you," Cindy said, "because one of you will be over at our bunkhouse. And I'm sure there's nothing that you can think of that I can't do to all of you," she added.

"Well, I think we need some proof," Don said. "You need to convince us that you can do what you say."

"What do you want us to do?" Cindy asked.

"How about one of you sucking each of us?" Don suggested. "That would be a pretty good test."

"That suits me fine," Cindy said. "Which one of us?"

"Hey, this is your idea," Debi said. "You go right ahead."

"Sure," Cindy laughed, bringing her hand from Debi's pussy to her mouth and licking it. "Who's first?"

"Do Kirk first," Don said, pushing Kirk forward.

"Okay," Cindy said, moving forward so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Take your shorts off, Kirk," Cindy said. "Let's see that cock of yours."

The other boys laughed as Kirk blushed, pulling his shorts off. His cock was already sticking straight out in front of him. Reaching forward and grabbing him by his cock, Cindy pulled him closer until she could open her mouth and suck his cock all the way in. As everyone sat closely around, Kirk groaned as Cindy began to suck his cock. Reaching up and fondling his balls, Cindy bobbed up and down on his cock, every once in a while just teasing the tip with her tongue before returning to sucking him. After several minutes Cindy stopped and looked up.

"Who's next?" she asked.

"No, you have to suck us all until we cum," Don said. "Go on."

"Ooh, goody," Cindy said. "I'm hungry anyway."

Returning her attentions to Kirk's cock, Cindy began to really work it, fondling his balls and teasing with her tongue as she sucked. Shortly Kirk began to pant and his legs shake as his orgasm welled. Holding his cock in her hand with the head of it laying on her tongue pointing to her open mouth, Cindy squeezed his balls and he began to cum, squirting his load onto her tongue and into her mouth. Cindy let him finish cumming before swallowing his entire load at once, then sucking his cock back into her mouth to finish. Letting him go, Cindy smiled up at him.

"Who's next?" she asked.

Larry quickly stepped forward, pulling his shorts off as he did. Standing in front of her with his cock sticking out in front of him, he pushed his cock into her open and waiting mouth. Cindy hungrily began to suck him, sucking his whole cock into her throat. In no short time he groaned as he began to cum, again shooting his cum into her open, waiting mouth. One by one each of the boys lined up and Cindy sucked their cocks enthusiastically until they came. Swallowing the last load of cum from Mike, Cindy sat back and wiped her mouth, which lips were slightly swollen from the effort.

"So, do we play?" she asked.

"You bet we play," Mike said, without looking at any of the others.

"Great," Cindy said, her face beaming. "Now all of you give each one of us one last quick lick and we'll go," she said, pulling her knees up.

Very quickly they each bent and gave her pussy a quick lick and a suck, then moved to Debi and did the same. Don went last, and when he finished giving Cindy a last suck, all the boys held their breath as they waited to see if he would do the same to his sister. Exchanging looks with Cindy, Don quickly bent forward into Debi's pussy and gave her a quick suck also, to the applause of the other boys. Then Cindy and Debi pulled their shorts on and left.

When they got back to their bunkhouse, the other girls were in a tizzy waiting to know what had happened. Debi quickly explained the game that Cindy had proposed and told them that the boys were all for it.

"You mean we have to do anything they want?" Jane asked. "Anything?"

"Of course you don't have to do anything," Cindy said, "just what you want to do. But they get to make the suggestion."

"What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"They made Cindy suck each of them to prove that we could play the game," Debi said.

"You sucked each of them?" Donna asked. "Each one of them?"

1...56789...19