Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy laughed and sat back. "Well then, let's see shall we?" He said and leaned forward and hooked his fingers into the waistband at the side of her knickers. Sue tried to struggle but John pulled her arms tighter over her head holding her down. Andy worked the knickers down over her hips and her pubic hair flashed in the sunlight. "Ah, a real blonde," Andy said quietly, "couldn't tell that the last time we saw your fanny could we eh? It had no hairs on it at all as I remember it."; and in that moment Sue was back to that day, laying on her back in the hot sand at the seaside with the two boys staring intently between her legs, and suddenly she could feel herself getting wet.

"Do you remember that day our kid?" Andy asked, "Do you remember when you took off your swimming cossie for us?" Sue had stopped struggling and lay quiet, she remembered the event all too well and the sudden, compelling, erotic charge she had felt all those years ago when she saw them gazing so intently between her legs. Suddenly the fight left her, the hands that held her seemed suddenly inviting not frightening. Caught between the memory and the present she could suddenly hear the sea, feel the hot sand on her naked back, she gazed up at the two heads leaning over her, dark against the sunshine. She could feel their desire, their need for her, to touch and explore; and she responded to that need, her desire, like theirs, echoing down the years.

With a shiver of anticipation, she felt Andy pull her knickers further down onto her thighs, the material sliding sensuously over her skin. He was working in silence now, concentrating on the task in hand. He shuffled back slightly so he could draw them down her thighs and over her knees. They fell to the floor at her ankles and she felt him lift her feet to pull them clear.

There was a moment's hesitation and then she felt his hands on the inside of her knees, gently pulling her legs open. She knew that he was opening her up so that he could look at her sex and she did not resist. John leant forward as Andy moved up between her open legs, pushing them wider, opening her completely to their gaze. Through the nylon veil of her slip she could see the two men bending over her, looking intently at her sex, staring between her legs; and she felt herself moisten. The slip over her face blurred the figures, ghosting them as though she was looking back in time. The two heads remained motionless, staring again down the years, between her open legs at her glistening sex, a tableau of two grown men become young boys again.

"Fucking beautiful," Andy breathed, gazing intently at the soft pink lips of Sue's sex, framed by her pale golden curls and soft, luscious, open, thighs. "Absolutely fucking gorgeous," he said, "the perfect fanny;" and reaching forward he lightly touched the lips of her sex. At his touch she could quite literally feel her lips swell and open like the petals of some exotic and rare flower. She swallowed and licked her lips which had suddenly gone strangely dry. She knew her sex would be glistening moistly in the light of their gaze. Andy laughed quietly, "Open Sesame!" he said and lightly ran his finger over the length of her lips. Sue stiffened and bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"Well?" said John, his hand moulding itself to the shape of her breast, "how is she?"

"Fucking fantastic!" Andy replied quietly, unable to tear his eyes away from the pink, moist lips of her glistening sex. "Fucking beautiful," he said again as his finger slowly reached forward and traced the soft shape of her lips, each small touch causing Sue to shudder and stifle a groan. "And very sensitive," he said as he watched her muscles tighten in response to his touch.

John let go of her hands and pulled the slip clear of her head and arms. She blinked as the vision of the past disappeared. "Time to get the rest off love'" he said in businesslike manner and he pulled her half upright so that he could reach underneath her and unhook her bra.

She made to speak but at that moment Andy slowly slid his finger inside her and the power of speech left her. "So soft, so wet," Andy said quietly as she watched his finger slip gently and easily inside her. John slipped her bra off her shoulders, pulling it down her arms and away, freeing her breasts. He dropped it on the floor beside him before laying her back, naked, on to the sofa.

He again held her flat with a hand in the middle of her chest while he explored her naked breasts with the other; cupping and feeling their soft, smooth, shape, rolling them with his palm, squeezing them lightly. Andy moved his finger inside her and she groaned. "Knew you'd like it," John said, his fingers teasing her nipples erect, "once we got you started". Placing one hand on her stomach to hold her in position Andy inserted a second finger into her moist and open sex. Sue stifled another groan and stretched her legs as wide as she could to allow him access. She could feel how wet she had become.

Feeling her opening herself to him, her body soft and warm under his hands Andy began to work between her legs in earnest. His fingers began to explore deep inside her, revolving slowly in the hot, wet darkness, becoming coated in her juices. He curled his fingers searching for the sensitive areas hidden deep inside her. He sensed rather than saw her hips begin to move, following the movement of his fingers.

He spread his fingers inside her and she began to whimper; softly, quietly, trying to hold it back, the feeling was so intense she knew she could not last for long. Her nipples were now almost painfully erect and John leaned forward and wrapping his large hand around her breast, he squeezed, suckling the nipple deep into his mouth. Sue began to shake, desperately trying to control her body which was responding to their manipulations with a passion that stripped her of any will to resist.

"You are fucking sensational," Andy muttered as he inserted a third finger into her, stretching her lips, forcing her to open her legs eyen wider in an attempt to accommodate him. "Come on girl'" he said, slowly undulating his fingers inside her, causing the top of her head to explode, "you're going to come for us now aren't you?" He said. She began to tremble, all her senses focussed like a laser beam on her nipples and her sex, "Come on Sue," he urged quietly, his fingers touching the opening to her womb "Come for us now," he repeated without thinking, concentrating on his fingers buried deep within her sex, watching her soft body begin to shake and tremble as her climax began to seize her.

In her head, as her senses slipped and rocked, his words connected themselves directly to his fingers and Sue arched her back in response, lifting her hips off the sofa, driving his fingers deeper inside her. She called out as her climax crashed through her, her muscles gripping his fingers, her juices flowing freely down between her legs.

The two men watched her climax with a quiet, smug, satisfaction; this is where they had intended they would take her, willingly or not; but she had proved to be a very willing victim to their seduction, a very able pupil. John continued milking her breasts, pulling hard on her already stretched, sensitive, nipples, while Andy strained to get his fingers even deeper inside her. She pushed back against him, her hips bucking as she rode him deeper into her. She screamed out her climax, her passion, as they held her down, captive and wanton, willingly open, until finally she arched up into the ultimate convulsive rack of her orgasm before collapsing completely to lay inert and spent between them.

The boys looked at each over her now limp, prostrate form. "Bloody hell," John said quietly, still casually fondling a breast, "that was a screamer! A bit quick,like; but she goes off like a rocket when you get her going doesn't she?"

"Fucking beautiful," Andy said, running one hand over her pubic mound and stomach, his other still completely embedded in her sex. He looked at the sheen of sweat that slicked her skin and the pubic hair, matted wetly around his fingers, "She is the most beautiful thing I think I have ever touched," he said. Sue moaned quietly, moving slightly under his hand. "I think I could keep doing this forever," he said, indicating his fingers lodged deep in her wet and open sex.

His hand still on her breast John looked across at Andy, "Unfortunately we haven't got forever have we" he said and with his free hand he began to unbuckle his belt. "If we're going to fuck her then we'd better get a move on."

Through her torpor John's words somehow registered. "What?" she said trying suddenly to sit upright. "You can't fuck me!" she said in panic.

"Just watch me," John said unzipping his trousers and pushing them down to his knees. He pushed Sue back down so that she lying flat back on the sofa again, but not before she had caught a glimpse of John's penis aggressively tenting out his underpants beneath his shirt tails. "What the fuck do you think we got you naked for?"

With his free hand pushed his underpants down and his erect cock sprang free. "Don't worry our kid, if you thought the first course was good then you'll love the desert." Sue struggled to get up but John controlled her easily, keeping her flat on her back. She heard Andy unbuckle his belt and heard his trouser slide down his legs. With John holding her flat she felt Andy push her knees apart and move between them again making sure she could not close them. She began to struggle in earnest. She could feel Andy's naked thighs between her legs, his erect cock between her legs and she knew that he was preparing himself to enter her.

On the edge of hysteria she screamed at them, "Stop it! You can't fuck me, I'm a virgin!"

There was a moment's of dead silence as her words echoed through the empty house. She saw the two boys look at each in disbelief, disappointment writ large across their faces. "Aw fuck!" John said disgustedly and he sat back on his haunches, his cock still clasped in his hand like some kind of weapon. Sue struggled up onto her elbows; all restraint from John had suddenly evaporated.

She saw Andy, kneeling between her open legs, hanging his head in defeat, his penis still erect, pointing forlornly towards the ceiling in mock salute to her virginity. Obscurely Sue found herself apologising to them. "I'm sorry," she heard herself saying, "but I really am a virgin."

John looked at her despairingly and then suddenly sat up and pushed her back down on the sofa, "I don't care if you are a virgin," he said, "I'm still going to fuck you. I'll be your first!"

Sue cried out but Andy stopped him with a gesture, "You know you can't," he said quietly, "beside's, she's family."

John looked at her with a mixture of anger and stunned disappointment, "But you can't be! I mean your Jackie's younger than you .." He tailed off spreading his hands wide in a gesture of hopelessness, his penis standing up red and hard between his outstretched palms like an angry exclamation mark.

"What about Jackie?" Sue said pushing herself upright again. "What's she got to do with this?"

"Well, fuck it," John said, "we all know she's not a virgin don't we?"

"What do you mean?" Sue snapped back angrily, defensively.

"John .." Andy said quietly as if warning John to be quiet but John was not listening. "I know for a certainty your sister isn't a virgin! Bloody hell I've actually fucked her! Well, me and half a football team. Had a great time with her, although not a much time as I would have liked but she was one hell of a fuck! We just sort of assumed ..."

"You fucking assumed what? You bastard!" Sue shouted angrily, "And what do you mean you've fucked Jackie? You were there that day, on the coach? How could you do that? She's family!"

John shrugged, "I didn't recognise her until later and she didn't recognise me; and anyway it certainly wasn't a time for introductions."

"How could you fuck family?" She asked again.

Andy burst out laughing, his slowly deflating penis bobbing ludicrously in front of him, "For God's sake our kid, would you just look at yourself; naked as a jaybird; we were about to fuck you and you're family!"

"You didn't give me much bloody choice did you?" She shouted back.

"I didn't see you objecting as you were coming all over us." Andy replied his voice rising dangerously.

"So it's my fault that you two tried to rape me?"

John tried unsuccessfully to put his cock away beneath his shirttails and reached down to pull his underpants up from around his knees. Sue watched him for a moment as he struggled to get his cock under control. Suddenly she reached out and lifted his shirt tail and looked at his cock, red and angry and refusing to go back into his pants. She burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" John asked looking confused and suddenly shy and defensive.

"He's right," she said letting his shirttail drop and looking at Andy. "Just look at us! Talk about fucked up! This family just couldn't get any closer -- or weirder."

John looked at Andy, kneeling between Sue's legs, naked from the waist down, his half deflated penis a sad shadow of its recent glory. He glanced down at his own cock which was now fast disappearing below his shirt tail; and then at Sue, naked as the day she born, lying between the two of them, and then he also burst out laughing. The laughter built, slowly rolling around the room, dispelling the anger and the disappointment, growing louder, rocking the three of them, and the more they laughed the more ludicrous the situation appeared. Finally, wiping the tears from her eyes, Sue collapsed back on the couch, her hands holding her sides, her breasts bouncing.

Leaning against the couch John fished in his pocket for a handkerchief and he laughed so hard that he almost fell over, exacerbating their sense of the absurd and causing fresh storms of hysterical laughter from the three of them. Andy slowly fell forward across Sue's legs, his head bouncing on her stomach as she laughed until she ached.

They lay that way for a while, until the hysteria slowly evaporated into the sunshine and only the occasional burst of remembered mirth remained. They slowly wiped their eyes and caught their collective breath. "Do you think there's something wrong with us?" Sue asked eventually, suppressing a giggle as she said it.

"What do you mean?" John asked, rolling over so that he could look up at her from where he had ended up on the floor beside the couch.

"Yea, what do you mean?" Andy asked.

"Well, this isn't normal behaviour in a family is it?"

"It is in ours it seems," Andy, said, his head still resting on Sue's stomach, "and I don't think ours is all that unusual around here."

"What about all this?" lying on her back Sue spread her arms to include the three of them.

"We just like to keep it in the family." John quipped and Sue giggled again and John noticed her breasts bounced invitingly. He lifted his shirt to show her his now deflated penis. "We wanted to keep this in the family, we wanted to put it into you but you got the better of us." He snorted, "A bloody virgin indeed, who's have thought it?"

Andy pushed himself upright, "And speaking of keeping it in the family," he said moving his hand between Sue's open legs, "time is moving on."

Her mouth formed a small and silent 'oh!' as Andy slipped his fingers inside her. John was up on his knees in an instant, kneeling at the side of the couch. Pushing her flat again with a hand on her upper chest; he immediately cupped the nearest breast with the other.

"Never look a gift horse..." he said and smiled. Sue closed her eyes as Andy began to move his fingers inside her, a gentle rhythm that seemed to allow him to search out every corner of her.

"And you really are absolutely the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long, long time," John added, using both hands to cup and caress her breasts, stroking and pulling her nipples erect, his actions soothing and exciting in equal measure. Sue settled back, her legs wide open again, as Andy began to work his fingers deeper inside her. She needed no restraining now, she was theirs completely, to do with as they liked and they knew it.

With his fingers still inside her Andy parted her lips with his free hand, exposing her hard and erect clitoris, "He looks a little excited," he said, looking at her over the length of her body. He took the small hard nub between his finger and his thumb and Sue groaned as he rolled back the foreskin, exactly the same as you would on a penis. "Very attractive little fella," he said, leaning closer to inspect it. Sue stiffened as he squeezed it gently, her fingers digging into the material on the sofa. "Wonder what it tastes like?" he said, suddenly leaning forward and sucking it into his mouth exactly as John was now doing with her nipple. Sue cried out and arched her back.

He rolled his tongue around the sensitive head, nipping gently with his teeth, his fingers beginning to move inside her again. Sue's hips came up off the sofa to meet his mouth, he slipped his arm beneath her, holding her up hard against his fingers and tongue.

His tongue lapped greedily at her while his fingers moved deeper, filling her up, splitting her open until she cried out for him to stop. Holding her breasts and stretching nipples already wet with his saliva John took Sue's hand and led it unresisting beneath the tails of his shirt. Her hand closed around his erect penis, she looked up and John smiled, "Please," he said quietly, almost mouthing the word.

Andy's mouth left her clitoris and began nuzzling the soft skin at the junction of her thighs as his fingers increased their tempo inside her. She could feel her juices flooding out of her, coating his fingers, lubricating them, making them slide deeper and easier inside her. She felt John move her hand up and down on his shaft and as if in a trance, she began to follow his movement, long, steady, stokes that caused him to lean forward against her.

She could feel herself rising again; that sharp spiralling climb that could almost threaten her sanity, the sweetest sensation imaginable. She tried to rein herself back, but it was no use; the boy's manipulations of her body, the feeling of John's cock, silky hard in her hand, had all undone her and she had again quickly reached the point of no return.

Her body was in control and her mind was loosely following on, her thoughts a kaleidoscope of sensation. She could feel John's cock in her hand and his fingers at her breast; Andy held her legs wide open and his fingers moved deep inside her, his arm holding her hips arched high off the sofa, she briefly wondered if it was possible to overload on sex. And then she came again, a second climax that locked every muscle in her body, held her rigid, forced her head back and loosened her teeth. She cried out again and again as her climax crashed through her in wave after never ending wave until, with a last, guttural cry she collapsed, caved in upon herself, her hips sinking slowly back onto the sofa.

She opened her eyes to find John trying to release her strangle hold on his bulging cock, "Not quite so tight," he laughed anxiously, easing her fingers open. Sue looked disorientated; she was trying to pull herself together, to gather her scattered wits.

"Sorry,'" she said, pushing herself up on one elbow.

"No problem," he said as her grip loosened. He took her hand and again, coaxing her into finishing the job she had started. He leaned in closer, leaning over her, positioning his cock above her stomach. Taking him back in hand she began to stoke him again, long flowing movements that stretched his foreskin back, wrinkling the skin on his shaft like a badly fitting overcoat. The sight of her hand on his cock overthrew him and he began to shudder. "I'm coming'" he said quietly, thrusting his hips forward. Sue continued to stroke him until he suddenly leaned forward and began to shoot long, thick, strings of cum onto her belly. He groaned and pumped more seed onto her as she continued to stroke him to his end.