Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Speak up I can't hear you."

Sue leaned against door, putting her mouth close to the wood. "I said I want my tights back!"

The door opened so suddenly that Sue almost fell in. She steadied herself on the doorframe. "Oh," said Andy, zipping himself up, "your tights, I almost forgot." Sue suddenly realised that John was now standing behind her, he put his hands under her dress and cupped her bottom.

Sue half turned, "You can't" she said pleadingly, "not here."

Andy grabbed her arm and laughing he half pulled her into the small toilet, she squealed as he pressed her up against the toilet wall. In one motion he placed his had up under the short hem of her dress and down the front of her knickers. "Just saying goodbye properly" he laughed, his hand moving swiftly down better her legs. "You'll miss us' you know," he said and he slid his finger into her sex, feeling her wetness enclose him. "Feels like you're missing us already," he said and Sue blushed.

"Let me have a go," John said, pushing Andy aside and lifting the front of her dress. She just stood, rooted to the spot as John pulled the front of her knickers down so that he could look at her pubic hair. She never tried to stop him as he put his finger inside her, "Nice and wet isn't she?" John asked over his shoulder as his fingers slid easily into her. Andy stepped forward and pushed her dress higher, feeling for her breasts while John searched for her clitoris.

"Just one little cum," John said and quickly and expertly manipulated the sensitive bud at the entrance to her sex. Sue's knees buckled and she fell back against the wall. She rode John's finger as Andy pulled her bra down and took control of her nipples with both hands. Sue gasped and almost fell as they quickly and expertly made her cum, pressed up against the wall of the outside toilet. When she was finished John let her go and pulled the front of her knickers up as Andy pulled her bra back up and smoothed the front of her dress down, straightening her out. John laughed and cupped her chin, raising her face to his. He kissed her, properly this time, like lovers do, his tongue deep inside her mouth. Dazed she kissed him back. "Forced you?" John smiled his hand still cupping her chin, "I don't think so," he said and then suddenly he was gone.

"My tights?" She asked groggily as Andy turned to leave.

He paused and turned to her, "Sorry our kid but you can't have them, I'm keeping them."

"What?" She asked confused again, "What for?"

"Spoils of war and all that;" he said smiling and patting her sex through her knickers, she groaned as the sudden flames licked up between her legs at the touch of his hand. "A remembrance. A memento of a fabulous event. I'll give them back next time we meet, if you know what I mean" he said with a twinkle in his eye, She stood away from the wall, wanting to follow them.

"Bye," John said from somewhere behind her and he leaned over her shoulder giving her a chaste peck on the cheek while his hand slipped under her dress cupping her bottom.

"Bye'" she said half turning as his hand dipped briefly between her legs from behind.

"Bye," Andy said, placing a kiss on the other cheek, his hand quickly cupping her sex from the front. She turned again to face him, now completely disorientated, but they were gone; out through the door and up the front path.

Sue stood there a second, leaning with one hand against the door frame, bent over as though winded, her other hand beneath her skirt, unconsciously holding her tingling sex. "Bastards," she mouthed before laughing quietly to herself. "Family," she corrected.