Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched in fascination as the cum spread across her skin, warm and sensuous, pooling pearl like in the sunlight. Slowly he eased himself back into a more upright position and after a couple of last slow strokes Sue reluctantly let go his shaft, "Jesus," he moaned, "I needed that."

Sue smiled uncertainly, "Was that OK?"

"Don't worry our kid' that was perfect, you handled him like a professional," he said wiping his cock off with his hand. Sue looked at the ribbons and pools of sperm on her stomach, she watched as some of it began to run down over her waist and away underneath her, tickling her as it ran across her skin. She looked around for a cloth or something to wipe herself with but suddenly Andy was there, kneeling beside her, gently pushing John out of the way.

"My turn next I think," he said and lifted the front of his shirt to show her his erect cock. "It's only fair," he said smiling.

He pushed her back down flat onto the sofa and leant forward to position himself above her. Laying there, looking up him at leaning over her, she smiled. This was almost the completion of the story that started all those years ago laying on her back in the hot sand. She wondered if he had been erect then, his young cock hard inside his trunks as he had gazed between her open legs. She looked at his penis, now jutting so assertively over her, supremely male, arrogant and proud and yet so soft and vulnerable.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, feeling the warmth and softness of his skin. A drop of precum glistened at the tip and she wiped it away with her thumb. Andy breathed in with a hiss. "Make him cum," he said quietly and Sue, now sure of her control over this dominant male, this little boy, began to move her hand gently up and down on his shaft, completing a sexual cycle that had begun with a game in the sand at the seaside.

John moved down behind Andy and she felt him move his hand between her legs, his fingers parting her lips and moving gently inside her. "Just checking," he said and she softly moaned at the intrusion of his fingers, "felt I was missing out otherwise." Sue opened her legs again and lay back, continuing to stroke the shaft of the penis that hovered just above her.

She shuddered as John explored deeper inside her and she opened her legs wider to give him access. "You really are beautiful you know," Andy said taking a breast in his hand, his hips softly beginning to move to the rhythm of her stroking.

"Thank you," she said quietly; the boys' hands already taking away her ability to talk, the fingers inside her and the hand on her breast robbing her of everything except her softly growing desire to come yet again As Andy's fingers milked her breast, pulling insistently and effectively on her nipple, she could feel her muscles milking the fingers that were burrowing away between her wide open legs..

"I mean it," Andy said and moaned a little as the gentle pressure of her fingers reminded him that his own time would soon be drawing near.

She looked up at him, the man behind the penis, his eyes closed, trying to control the pressure that was building rapidly in his groin and she smiled. "It all just comes 'round to sex," she said and moaned a little as she felt John insert another finger inside her.

"And family," Andy said as he rocked gently above her, her hand moving slowly up and down on his shaft, his hand on her breast, his fingers almost absently teasing her nipple. John explored deeper inside her, his free hand holding her legs apart. Feeling herself beginning the slide down towards her climax, she suddenly raised her head a little and she gently pulled Andy's penis towards her. His eyes opened in surprise as she reached up and softly placed a small kiss on the very tip of his penis. His precum wet her lips, a strange, addictive, slightly salty taste. John's fingers continued to move deep inside her and she cried out again, her control of her body beginning to crumble.

This time she touched her tongue to the tip of his penis, feeling the smoothness of the skin, the small indent that was oozing juice. She looked up into Andy's face, his eyes were closed. He gripped her breast, holding on as if his life depended on it. She let her head fall back as John found her clitoris, his fingers still deep inside her.

She felt Andy pull away slightly and then she felt him spasm in her hand. She felt his sperm splatter across her chest and he groaned and thrust blindly forward into her hand, exactly as John had done. 'Little boys' she thought as she herself began to ride John's fingers to her own climax 'all they need is taking in hand'.

Holding her legs open with his free hand John brought her swiftly and expertly to her climax. She cried out and bucked her hips as if trying to throw him off. Using his position he held her down and continued to work his fingers inside her until she finally lay there, limp and spent. He sat up slowly and withdrew his fingers; they came out her with a soft, wet, sucking sound and Sue moaned quietly, moving her hips as if searching for them again.

He wiped his hand on her thigh and sat back, looking down the length of her body. Her eyes were closed and she was still holding Andy's now almost totally deflated dick; her fingers unconsciously stroking the soft, warm skin. Andy knelt alongside her, looking down at her, his hands almost absently wiping his sperm beneath his hands, rubbing gently it into her breasts,

She looked well used John thought smugly. Her nipples, still surprisingly erect, shone wetly under Andy's hands, trails of sperm splattered her upper chest and breasts, some almost on her chin, His own sperm remained pooled in Sue's navel, shiny trails down across her tummy and hips showed where some had run off her stomach and onto the sofa below.

Her legs were open, her abused sex clearly exposed, puffy and open, her pubic hair matted and wet. His finger marks shone on her thigh where he had wiped her juices off his hands. He leaned forward and dipped two fingers into the pooled sperm in her navel; it was cold to the touch and drew it down her stomach towards her pubic hair.

He looked up to find Andy looking at him. Andy smiled, "Something else again hu?" he asked, indicating the spread-eagle girl.

"The best," John said quietly, "job well done."

"Absolutely," Andy agreed.

John put his hand between her legs and cupped her sex, Sue moaned and moved slightly, opening her eyes. He slipped his index finger inside her, feeling the sudden warmth after the cooling wetness of her lips. Andy took her nipple between his thumb and finger and squeezed gently, "Fancy doing it again?" he asked, smiling down on her. She licked her lips, looking from one to the other. John laughed and withdrew his finger, "Don't think we've got time unfortunately," he said and he raised his finger to mouth and licked the juices from it. "Mmm, you taste bloody fantastic."

"Better than beer? Andy asked.

"Better than beer," John said and quickly leaned forward and ran two fingers up the length of her sex. Sue shuddered at the intrusion. John leaned over and held his fingers out, Andy took his wrist and putting the fingers in his mouth he sucked the juices off. "Well?" John asked, wiping off his wet hand on Sue.

Andy looked at him and laughed'" Much better than beer, but then I already knew that."

John got up and pulled his trousers and underpants up, zipping himself up and buckling his belt. "We'd better get a move on."

"What time is it?" Andy asked getting to his feet and pulling his pants up.

"Well past half an hour," he answered, "they should be here by now." As he said it they heard the first car arrive outside.

Sue jumped to her feet, the last of the sperm running down her stomach. "Fuck!" she muttered, suddenly galvanized, gathering her clothes into her arms, casting about her for the rest. The boys almost casually finished putting their own clothing straight before stuffing her remaining items of her clothing into her hands and manhandling her out of the room,

"The bathroom," Andy instructed, "at the top of the stairs," and pushed her naked into the hall. Sue needed no urging and, as the she heard the first voices coming down the path, she raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time. Andy glanced back into the longue, John was checking the sofa for stains, He straightened up and smiled at Andy as the back door opened.

"All Ok," he said and smiling, the two boys turned to greet the newcomers.

Locking the bathroom door Sue dropped her clothes on the floor and looked in the mirror, she could not believe the mess she was in! How could two guys make such a mess of her is such a short time. She could now clearly hear voices from downstairs and the piercing peal of Aunt May's raucous laugh. She had obviously already indulged herself at the pub and was now looking forward to an enjoyable evening. She heard more cars arriving outside and realised she had to hurry.

Running some warm water she washed herself as best she could, a quick once over with a wet cloth, washing the sperm from her stomach and her breasts. Leaning forward she splashed water over her groin and pubic hair, gripping the edge of the sink as the warm water ran down between her legs and over the lips of her highly sensitised sex. Pulling herself together she grabbed a towel and began to dry herself.

Checking herself in the mirror she suddenly noticed what she at first thought was a bruise, but closer inspection revealed the purple and red discolouration of a love bite, on her lower stomach, just above and to the side of her pubic hair. 'Fuck!' she thought, peering intently into the mirror, 'when did they do that? And which one did it?' Then she noticed a second bite, right at the top of her inner thigh, just below her sex. 'Bloody hell!' she almost said out loud, 'how many of the fucking things are there?' She did not remember either of the boys doing it to her. One of them, or perhaps both, was either an expert at speed biting or she was just so high on the sex that she hadn't noticed. She looked in the mirror and knew she knew the answer. She smiled at herself, 'Oh boy, are you in trouble," she thought shaking her head ruefully.

She pulled her clothes on quickly and looked around for her tights but could not see them and with a sinking feeling she realised they must still be downstairs somewhere. Trying not to panic she straightened her hair and looked at herself, she thought she looked as though she had just been having sex but just hoped that no one would notice. Pulling herself together she unlocked the door and stepped out. The heat and noise of the party swept up the stairs to greet her. People were already spilling over from the kitchen and standing in the hall talking, drinks and plates of food in their hands. Taking a deep breath, with all the grace she could muster, she walked down the stairs and joined the party.

She saw the boys immediately, each in a different group of people, glasses of beer in their hands. Andy looked up and smiled at her, looking her up and down. He raised his glass in salute. Sue could feel herself blushing and looked away. She made for the drinks table, all the time scanning the floor and furniture for her missing tights.

She poured herself a glass of warm cider and made her way slowly across the room, smiling at people as they called out to her, touching hands outstretched in greeting, clinking glasses for luck. She walked around until she finally found herself standing next to John who was sitting on the end of the sofa, chatting to some elderly couple whom she vaguely seemed to recognise. The press of the crowded room and the noise made conversation difficult and Sue failed to catch the couple's names. After a few remarks to them, obviously an explanation of who she was, John stood up to talk to her.

'"What's up our Kid?" he asked casually, smiling at her over the rim of his beer glass. "What do you mean 'what's up'?" she almost hissed at him. "I've lost my bloody tights that's what's up!" She looked around trying to appear nonchalant, "They must be down here somewhere, What'll I say if someone finds them?"

John smiled, and his fingers casually touched the skin at the top of her leg just below the hem of her short skirt. "Oh yes, so you have," he said. "Nice skin though," he said brushing his hand a little higher, "also a lovely fanny as I recall." Sue jumped quickly away, almost spilling her drink but he smiled again.

"Calm down our kid," he said, placing his hand comfortingly on her bare arm, she was suddenly so aware of him, his maleness, his hands, that it shook her. "I cleared the sofa and the lounge. All I found was a couple of damp patches on the sofa. I was actually sitting on one of them just now," he said looking down at the sofa beside him and Sue could see the now fading outline of a damp stain on the cushion.

She put her hand to her mouth and looked around the room. "Don't worry," John said conspiratorially, his head close to hers, "the heat from my bum has dried most of it and if anyone notices now they'll just think its spilled booze. Actually the stains on the other cushions were worse but Granma and Granpa there are drying those out for us. I don't think they're about to move do you? Even if they noticed at their age they'd probably think they've wet themselves!" Sue looked at him and he shrugged, "Well I thought it was funny."

Sue pushed him with her elbow, "Look, forget the bloody humour, where are my tights?" John raised an eyebrow and pointed at Andy with his drink.

Andy was watching them, he smiled, obviously enjoying Sue's discomfort before exaggeratedly patting a bulge in his trouser pocket. He raised his glass again in salute and Sue nodded in relief. "Thank God for that!"

"God had nothing to do with it," John said taking another drink, "Andy found them at the bottom of the stairs. All part of the clean-up operation. You don't have to pay us."

"Clean-up operation?" she asked. "Do you make a habit of this?"

John laughed, "Believe it or not, no. But you were just too good an opportunity to pass up; and family to boot! A heady combination." He said lightly.

Sue bridled, "And that gives you the right to almost rape me does it?"

John almost chocked on his drink, "Now don't take about rape!" he said, suddenly defensive, "There was none of that."

"Only because I told you I was a virgin!" Sue hissed and John smiled,

"Aye, who'd 'a thought that eh?"

"That's not the point," Sue snarled, "the point is you didn't ask me, you simply ripped my clothes off, you forced me to do it!"

"Forced?" he said, smiling now, looking over his glass, "Forced? I seem to remember you opening your legs quite readily once we got you started. How many times did you come exactly?" he asked almost innocently, "three times was it, or four? Plus giving two hand-jobs? Forced? I don't think so. You let us take your clothes off almost without a murmur. You were naked within minutes. And you'd let us do it again if the opportunity presented. You know you would, you bloody loved it. Came like a steam train every time. Christ I'd bet you'd come if I touched you now." Sue stepped away suddenly, putting herself out of reach of him testing his theory. She wasn't sure he wasn't right. "Been coming a long time that romp had our kid, a long time. I still think of that day on the beach, how you looked naked, waiting for us to touch you, laying there with your eyes closed. You were a picture even then." Sue opened her mouth to speak but John smiled a greeting at someone over her shoulder and moved away to talk to the new arrival.

Sue stood for a moment stared after his retreating back. She nursed her glass, lost in thought, had we all had the same thoughts for all those years she wondered. She half turned and looked across at Andy, deep in animated conversation with a couple of men and she shuddered. She could still feel his hands on her, undressing her, inside her, pulling her nipples, making her cum; and she realises she is still completely turned on, that she probably would come if John had but stroked his finger a little higher, touched her sex. Her legs felt suddenly weak and she looked around for somewhere to sit She watched his hands move in conversation and she could feel the rush of heat to her cheeks, the sudden moisture between her legs.

She held her drink to her face trying to cool herself, leaning back against the wall behind her. 'It must be me' she thought, 'I must bring these things on myself'. I didn't look for it but John was right, once they had started she had wanted it to continue.

She looked up to see Andy staring at her. He smiled and she smiled weakly back. He made an obvious and exaggerated pretence of sneezing and pulled his handkerchief from his pocket, sniffing loudly as he pretended to wipe his nose. He made to put the handkerchief back in his pocket when he seemed to fumble and the handkerchief unfolded slightly in his hand.

With a shock Sue realised that he was holding her tights, part of one long white leg trailed from his open hand. Sue watched on in horror as he casually folded the material back into the palm of his hand and returned it to his pocket. He looked over at her and smiled at the sheer panic he saw on her face, "What?" he shrugged before turning back to his conversation as though nothing had happened.

The next few hours passed in a blur, Aunt May wheeled Sue around the party, introducing her to strangers and reintroducing her to family and people she already knew. Yet even in the middle of a conversation her mind would flash an image of the boys hands on her body and the feeling as their fingers moved inside her. She would suddenly see the shape of Andy's cock in the air above her and the taste of his semen; and she would blush and feel herself moisten and have to clamp her legs together to quell the desire that suddenly licked at her sex like a flame. "Are you alright dear?" Aunt May asked solicitously a couple of times.

"Fine, fine thanks" Sue would answer, "just a little warm in here."

"And the drink my dear, the drink always makes you hot."

"What makes her hot?" Sue jumped at the sound of Andy's voice from behind her. "Drink and the weather," May replied, oblivious to the sexual context in the question. "I would have got that wrong," he muttered, smiling into his glass. "Anyway Aunt May I've come to say cheerio."

"You going love?" She said heaving her bulk upright.

"Yep, John and I are out with the lads later. Have to get going I'm afraid." Sue tried not to look disappointed as Andy leant over and said "Aren't you going to give your favourite cousin a kiss? Might not see you again for a while." Sue stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye," she said quietly. John suddenly joined him,

"And one of those for me please," he said offering his cheek. Sue kissed him and he smiled. The boys then turned and made their way to the door, glad-handing their goodbyes and shouting to those further away from their path. She watched them go with mixed emotions.

Suddenly she pressed her drink into Aunt Mays startled hand, "Just remembered something," she said and rush after them.

She caught up with John just outside the back door, "Hello our kid," he said, "missing us already?"

"Where's Andy?" She asked looking around.

"He's in there," he said, pointing to the outside toilet next to the outhouse, opposite the back door. "He won't be a minute." John leaned forward and rapped on the wooden door. "Andy, someone here wants to talk to you." He said in a loud voice. Sue looked around fearfully in case some could hear, but they were all inside the house.

"What do they want?" Came the muffled voice from inside.

Sue stepped up close to the door' "I want my tights back!" she hissed loudly.