Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later they took a shower together in my sister's bathroom while I cleaned up in the hallway bath. I don't know what happened during their shower, I didn't ask my sister afterwards. Jennifer was very quite. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes, so I took her at her word. My sister and Jennifer weren't as close after that. I did discover a couple of dozen Polaroid pictures of Jennifer in my sister's nightstand of her in the shower, later on. Jennifer came out dressed and drove herself home. My sister and I finished off the day with a swim and some more fucking.

Chapter 3

I didn't see my sister very much during the next week, she spent most of her time with her boyfriend. My Parents got back from their vacation and my dad complained about his Mother-in-law, who they visited while on vacation and the neighbors 2 houses away tall grass. I guess they were on vacation, I hadn't really noticed. He also complained that I didn't give him back anything from his $100. I told him that we ate well while they were gone. Mom was the buffer as usual.

Monday came and dad headed back to work. I thought that I would do my good deed for the day and rode the riding lawn mover and pulled the push mower to the neighbor's house to mow their grass. I thought it looked pretty good. When dad got home, mom pointed out that I had mowed the neighbor's yard. Dad bitched about wasting his gasoline. (I didn't bother to remind him that I buy the gas for the mowers.)

Summer School was over for my mom, but in a few days she had to go back to school to get ready for a new year. Teachers had to report a week before the Students. However, because they were going to use a new History book this year, the head of the History Department wanted to have meeting this week to discuss the book and set up new curriculum. So starting Wednesday she would be gone from 9:00 and 3:00. It was still a very good Summer.

To my fortune it wasn't over quite yet. Wednesday Morning after Mom left for school there was a knock on the front door. I was still in bed, so I threw on a pair of trunks and a t-shirt. I opened the door and there was my neighbor who's grass I mowed. I had seen her around, but never really talked with her. She was a big woman and her husband was smaller than she was. She probably weighed close to 200 pounds and big breasts that sagged under her bathing suit. Even bigger than Ron's Step Mom and that was saying something.

They had an above ground pool in their back yard. She had a bright blue one piece swim suit and cut off jeans, with flip flop sandals. Her hair was bleach blonde like Ron's Step Mom and she had bright red painted finger and toe nails. To be honest, she looked like a hooker.

I invited her in and opened the door. For a big woman she did have a pretty face. She wanted to thank me for mowing their yard. She had asked the other neighbors who did it for them and they told her it was me. I told her it was no problem, that I was happy to do it for a neighbor. She introduced herself as Bree, I didn't ask if that was short for something. I invited her into the kitchen for a glass of lemonade, she accepted. Before I poured our drinks, I excused myself to use the bathroom. I really had to pee, but also saw my chance at a little fun before heading back to school

I rushed to my room and got one of Ron's magic packets then to the bathroom to pee then back to the kitchen. I got some ice and turned my back to her as I put the "dust" in her glass then poured our lemonade. I handed her the glass with the dust and she took a health gulp from it. I sipped mine and sat down at the table with her. She had a deep tan from spending time in their pool. I found out that she didn't work and they didn't have any kids. I could tell that the "dust" was starting to work. By the time her glass was empty she had the familiar glassy look in her eyes.

I asked her to remove her swim suit down to the waste. Her breasts were huge, but hung down to her waste. I then told her for the next week and a half she could show her gratitude by coming over from 10:00AM until 2:00PM and having sex with me. That there wasn't anything she wouldn't do and that she would insist that I didn't use a condom. That the only that would stop her if my Sister were around. I then told her to pull her top back up. I told her that when she woke up that she would get down between my knees and suck me off.

Sure enough when the "dust" wore off she came over and started rubbing my crotch. She noticed me looking at her breasts and that she didn't mind. She stood before me and kicked off her sandals then unzipped her shorts and peeled off her swim suit. I had never seen a woman with a completely shaved muff. She didn't have a hair between her legs. She got down on her knees and yanked my trunks down and started to suck me off. She wasn't as good as my sister or Jennifer, but still she knew what she was doing. I scooted to the front of the kitchen chair to give her better access. She took my balls in her mouth and started sucking on them while she stroked my cock with his short fingers. Then she would put my cock back in her mouth and massage my balls with her hands.

She could use her hands, I'll give her that. After not having sex for almost a week, it didn't take me long to shoot off in her mouth. She finished every last drop. She even commented how she loved young cock. I suggested we go out for a swim. Bree put her suit back on while I rinsed the glasses and put them in the sink.

We went out to the pool and pretty soon I had her suit back off and sucking on her nipples. She stroked my cock under water to get it hard again. We went to the shallow end and she instructed me to mount her from behind. She didn't need any lube at all for me to fuck her in the ass. I kneaded her breasts like bread as I pumped her ass. When I had shot my load in her ass she turned over and washed it off in the water. Later I would take a shower and make sure I washed it really good, just in case.

We kept this up for the next week and a half, then I had to go start college. The Summer of '75 was a Summer to remember.

Chapter 4

It was the Saturday before Thanksgiving and my sister Diane, was coming home from college. Her college had classes on Monday, but she decided to blow them off. Unfortunately I still had high school until Tuesday and mom still had school until Wednesday. Diane's boyfriend wouldn't be home until Tuesday evening, so at least we had a couple of mornings together.

I have to say that other than beating off, I had had any sex since the end of Summer. After the Summer I was kind of afraid to use Ron's powder on anyone and beside, there weren't a lot of opportunities to use it. I spent most of my time studying in college, as I was an engineering major. I wasn't going to pledge any fraternity, and outside of that, there aren't as many parties as you may think.

Having my sister back home made me have a hard on just thinking about her. Looking back on it, I wasn't the same geek at the end of the Summer that I was at the beginning. I probably could have asked some girls out at the high school and dated, but between studying and my own lack of confidence, I didn't. Even if we only had a little time together it would be nice to have my sister back.

Mom and dad decided Sunday afternoon that they wanted to go shopping at the mall. Now the mall was in the next town, which meant that they would be gone for at least 4 hours. My sister declined and I really would have liked to go, but since it meant being alone with her, I declined as well. They were barely out of the driveway when she grabbed me and planted her lips against mine. Her tongue was in my mouth so fast, that I almost forgot to breath. She started undoing her clothes and leading us into her bedroom. She had both of us stripped by the time we got to the bed! I told myself that I had to put a stop to this. I couldn't let this go on! That what I did was a terrible thing. But then she placed her mouth over my cock and it started to spring to life and I thought right after Thanksgiving! She had me hard in no time at all and reached under her pillow and produced a box of condoms.

It was then she proclaimed. "Oh God! I need a hard cock in my pussy!" and proceeded to get on top of me.

I'm not sure who was more horny her or I, but if I had been a horse, I would have won the Kentucky Derby! She rode me until I couldn't stand it. Even after I shot my load into the condom, I stayed hard and she continued to ride me. Finally my hard on started going away and that's when she climbed off me. She pulled the condom from my cock and cleaned me up with her mouth. She rolled off the bed to get a towel to clean herself off.

That's when I noticed her asshole. Before the opening looked like a star. Now it was noticeably open. Obviously she had been doing more than studying at college. I also wondered what her boyfriend would say about this. She stood beside the bed and cleaned up her juices from between her legs. She then hopped back in bed and wrapped her arms around me. She started rubbing her hand on my chest and kissing my ear lobe. She stuck her tongue in my ear that sent electric shocks right to my cock! I took my hand and started rubbing her ass.

Her hand left my chest and worked it way down to my cock which by now was starting to stiffen again. An evil grin came across her face and she said, I'll do you , if you do me? Did she even have to ask? I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. I buried my face into her pussy and started to lick and suck on her clit. I took my hands and spread her pussy open as far as I could get it and thrust my tongue into it. Her juices tasted as sweet as any cola!

She was clamping my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. Her tongue was trying to works it's way into the slit of my cock! I didn't want this to stop. I kept up my sucking of her clit, but I was the one that couldn't take it any longer. I shot my load all over her face. Her mouth clamped over my cock and cleaned up what was left coming out. I thrust 2 fingers from each hand into her wet pussy and lightly bit her clit. This was enough to send her over the edge. She bucked on top of me and started cumming herself. I wanted all of her juices to myself.

We laid there for a good 10 minutes while our breathing came back to normal. I had to put a stop to this. If we kept up, then she was going to end up pregnant and neither of us wanted that. Except for that one time, we had been real careful. There was another downside to this. What if she got pissed off at me and told Mom and Dad? She's their princess. They would throw me out of the house. I'm sure Ron would let me stay with him, but I could forget about college. She climbed around on me until we were again face to face.

I turned to her. "We have to talk."

She looked at me and all I could see were those pouty lips of hers. "What about?" She snuggled closer.

"What are we doing here? You have a boyfriend. It's not that easy to sneak around." I said to her.

"I have asked myself the same question. It's just that....."

"What? I asked.

"It's just that you have a delicious cock. I love that I almost can't get my hand around it."

"But if we screw up and you get pregnant or if we were to get caught by Mom or Dad!" I stated.

"I know. I have asked myself the same questions. I keep telling myself that when I am home this time it will be different. But then I see you and I think of your cock and I can't control myself." She started playing with my nipples.

"Let's just get through Thanksgiving. Your boyfriend comes home tomorrow night and I'm sure you will be busy with him for the rest of the week."

She positioned her self on my chest and started sucking one of my nipples. She stopped and looked at me. "I supposed" then went back to her attention on my nipple.

As I am writing this many years later, it makes me think of a movie title. "The Last Detail". It's a famous movie, and I can't remember who plays in it. Sorry, I am not a big movie buff. Anyway, my point is. no matter how you plan the details, things rarely go as planned. What started out as just getting my sister off my back and making her a little more likable had turned out in making her a vital part of my life. It really started out as "I'll show you bitch" kind of thing. Yet here I was laying next to my sister and we couldn't keep our body parts away from each other.

I knew what I needed to do. Just give her the "dust" and tell her to go back being a good sister and forget about the two of us jumping each other's bones. I should have done this after the first 2 weeks during the Summer. Then I should have done this before our parents got back from vacation. And I definitely should have done this before she went back to school. But I didn't. I have to do it now over Thanksgiving Vacation! That's all there was to it. Her hand started stocking my cock again, bringing it back to life. I brought her mouth up to mine and we explored each other with out tongues!

I was right. Her asshole was easy to slip in and out of. With very little lube we managed to have anal sex before the parents got home from the mall. She like this as I could knead her breasts while doing this. My sister loved to have her breasts played with. I found I could be as rough with her nipples as I wanted to be. In fact, the rougher your treated them, the better she liked it.

We had her bed remade and everything looking like normal when the parents pulled into the drive. By the looks of things we were just 2 kids watching TV. Monday morning came and mom and dad went to work. I didn't have to go to school for another 2 hours. So I slipped into Diane's room and decided to satisfy her pussy with my mouth and hands before leaving. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop, so why not put them to good use on my sister? And good use I did. By the time I was done with her, she was ready to go back to sleep. I grabbed a quick shower and dressed and barely made it to my first class. I had to work after school, Monday AND Tuesday nights. But that allowed me to have Wednesday and Thanksgiving off. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving was the worst night to work. It always seemed like everyone waited until the last minute to do their shopping. I was glad to be off.

Diane's boyfriend would be home from his college this evening. That meant the only time I would probably see her would be a little Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. That's okay. That way the temptation wouldn't be so great Since Ron had his girlfriend I very rarely saw him. The fact that we were attending different colleges didn't help either. The grocery store asked me if I wanted to work during Thanksgiving and Christmas. I said okay, I could always use a few extra bucks.

By the time I got home at 10:30 Mom was still grading papers. Dad had just gotten home from one of his meetings and Diane was out with her boyfriend. It pretty much went like this Tuesday as well. Except that when I got off work , my sister was waiting for me. She asked if we could go to the park and talk. I didn't see anything wrong with that. So I followed her and in about 10 minutes we were parked in a secluded area. Since I had the bigger car she got into my passenger seat.

She pulled me close and slipper her tongue into my mouth. I responded by undoing some of her buttons on her blouse and slipping my hand around one of her breasts. I undid her belt and helped her slip her jeans down around her knees. I reached between her legs and she was already wet! She stopped and undid her bra giving me easy access to her breasts and nipples. My car had a bench seat in front and the gear shift was on the column with the steering wheel. That made it easy for me to slide to the middle.

Finally it dawned on me, so I had to ask. "Where's the boyfriend?"

"I dumped him." She said pulling my mouth to hers.

"Wait! You dumped him?" I had to push her away.

"Yep, he's history!" She said moving my hand away from one of her breasts and back down between her legs.

"I thought he was "the one"?" She was trying to get my jeans undone and off me.

"I thought I'd find someone else. Someone we both could have fun with." She now had them lose and trying to tug them down.

"Sweetheart," I just called my sister sweetheart, "I really don't go for guys." She had my cock out over my shorts and was stroking it.

"I thought someone like Jennifer that we both could enjoy and torment." her mouth now went to my cock and she started to suck.

No chance of getting Jennifer back after Sis assaulted her during the 2 days back in the Summer. As she had her mouth on my cock, I inserted my thumb in her asshole and 2 fingers into her wet pussy. I moved them in and out of her fucking both at the same time. If we were to do this, we would have to pick another one of her friends or find a stranger. What was I thinking. We would never find the time when were both off without the parents, so it was a moot point.

I was close to cumming and I could tell by the way she thrust her bottom against my hand she was too. I exploded in her mouth and she erupted against my hand. Good thing I had vinyl seats. Finally I came down from my sexual high.

"There's only one problem to your plan." I stated.

She was wiping the cum from around her mouth. "What's that?"

"The parents!" I added.

"Yea, I know. Can't we get them to go away for Christmas?"

"Like they are going to leave us alone for Christmas. It will never happen."

"How about if they went to Nana's?

Our Mom's mom lived in New Jersey. That is where they spent some of their Summer vacation. Fat chance that my Dad would go back there for his Christmas vacation, AND on top of that without us "kids".

"Sis, it will never happen."

"You could talk to Mom. I bet you could make it happen." She had that evil look in her eyes again.

I could make this happen. My Dad would hate it, my Mom would love it so would her Mom. But this was for Christmas. I was going to end this for Thanksgiving. Now she dumped her boyfriend and wanted to find another girl to torment? There were just too many variables. Get the Parents to go away for Christmas, then how would we find someone. Anyone local wouldn't work. Anyone she knew at college would certainly be going home for Christmas.

As it turned out my sister had an answer for that. Her idea was to go to the next town, which was about twice the size of out hometown and go to a motel bar a couple of days before Christmas. Maybe we could find a single woman and get friendly with her. From there we could get her drunk and party with her. Who would want to be alone for Christmas and not want to get drunk? Sounded logical, but the problem was she was 21 and I was 18. Now I did look old for my age, but what would happen if we were carded with the legal drinking age 21? Again, Sis had an answer for that. Either find a bar that was busy and the bartender didn't have time or one that hade barely anyone in it and therefore he would be bored.

It was late and I told her we would talk later about tit. We drove home and Mom and Dad were asleep. They were used to me getting in late sometimes. I sometimes would go over to Ron's house after work if I didn't have school the next day. I'm sure that they figured Diane was out with her boyfriend. I told her not to tell the parents about breaking up with him for now. I took a shower and went to bed.

I laid in bed and thought this over. I could get the parents out of the way. But what about Diane's plan about finding a "partner"? How many single women were going to be out a few days before Christmas? I had to admit, the thought did appeal to me. Having a sex slave for a few days might be fun. What would another month be anyway. I could change her back after Christmas.