Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Wednesday morning and didn't have school. Mom would be home later in the afternoon and Dad that evening. Tomorrow was Thanksgiving. They were gone, so I quietly walked into Diane's room and slipped into her bed. To my surprise she was wide awake. She quickly turned over and wrapped her arms around my neck and thrust her tongue in my mouth.

Finally she broke off the kiss and asked. "Well did you think about it?"

"I did."

"....and?"

"I think I can get Mom and Dad out of the house for Christmas. I just don't know about finding someone?" I stated.

"I thought about that too. If you drink soda and not alcohol you won't get carded. Just tell the bartender you're driving.. I'll drink the alcohol, I'm 21 so it won't matter. We can tell them we are married, if anyone asks."

"Makes sense."

"And would make it easier to pick someone up too. She wouldn't feel threatened if we were married."

"Do you really think there will maybe single women in a bar a few days before Christmas?

"If there isn't, what's the loss? We will just have some time just to ourselves." I could tell she was excited about this.

"Okay, I'm in!"

"Great! Come here lover! I want you inside of me now!" She said.

We made love a couple of times before we both got up and Mom got home. Diane, I didn't call her "Sis" anymore, was pretty good except for Friday night when I got off of work again. She was waiting for me again and we drove to the park. This was the riskiest thing we did. The police would regularly come though the park on patrol, but if they did, they never saw us, nor did I see them.

Saturday morning I got up and Mom was making breakfast for her and Dad and wanted to know if I wanted some as well. Mom was brewing a fresh cup of coffee and had their cups already set up with the powdered creamer. I excused myself and ran to my room and got 2 packets of "dust". I them ran back to the kitchen before my Dad got out of the bathroom and while my Mom was busy at the stove, "dusted" their coffee.

My Dad came in and sat down at his usual chair. Mom had made bacon and eggs with toast. I got the orange juice from the fridge and poured us all glasses. Diane never got up this early and today was no different. Mom poured the coffee. I didn't drink coffee so it was just her and dad. Dad took a sip of it and even asked if she had changed brands, because it tasted really good. I almost snickered at his comment. Between the caffeine in the coffee and the caffeine in the dust, it didn't' take long to start to work. Their eye both glazed over and they just kind of sat there. Her was my opportunity.

I told them it was time to cut the apron strings from both of us kids. That I thought they should go to Nana's house for Christmas and New Years this year and leave us young adults at home. I said that it had been Mom's idea. And I thought that the time together would be good for them without Diane and I around. We couldn't go with them because Diane's boyfriend and that I had to work because I was saving money for college.

They both came out of it and were a little confused. So I took the initiative and said that I thought Mom had a great idea. My Mom asked what idea. And I replied about them going to Nana's for Christmas. My Mom beamed at "her" idea. My Dad in his gruff way objected because he just saw her on Summer Vacation. No objection because of Diane and I. It might take a while, but I was confident that Mom would win out. We ate breakfast and about the time we were done Diane came into the kitchen. Mom couldn't wait to tell her that they were going to spend Christmas and New Years with Nana and that she had to "look" after me while they were gone. Diane was as excited as I had ever seen her. She told our mom that she wouldn't let me out of her sight for a minute!

Saturday night I had to work again and again we went to the park. Diane was still so excited that "her" plan was working. I hardly had time to get a condom on before she jumped on top of me. I had to force her to go back home. She wanted to stay out until it got light, but I knew there would be Hell to pay with the parents if they woke up and we weren't home. If they did, her plan would be ruined. So she agreed. Sunday Diane had to go back to school, but it would only be for 2 weeks then she would be done with her finals and her semester. I wouldn't get out of school until the 20th of December and Mom not until the 21st. Dad had arranged for the same time off as mom, so they could start they trip on the 22nd.

Chapter 5

Diane got home from college and could hardly contain her excitement. She was constantly trying to grab me or kiss me. Fortunately dad had meetings and parties to go to and mom had papers and end of year student scores, testing and achievements to worry about. With my help and the "dust", they didn't seem to notice.

After work we would sneak away to the park. Our parents just figured that Diane was out with her boyfriend, and I was hanging out with Ron. We didn't tell them different. During the time between Diane's end of her semester and our parents trip, we would spend the weekends going to the malls.

Diane made it clear to me that she belonged to me. I had to find out a way to calm her down. She wasn't concerned in the least about using condoms. I warned her about getting pregnant, but she didn't seem to care. I thought about "dusting" her, but in the end I just tried to distract her while I put on one.

I found more and more that she like to be treated rough. I already knew about the rough treatment of her nipples, but she had started to liked to be spanked. I could spank her as hard as I could with my hand and it would send her into a sexual frenzy. She also liked to dress up. We would go to the malls in Indianapolis. She would leave the house as this proper college girl, but by the time we got to a mall, she would have changed clothes into this slut. Her skirts were short, her make up loud and she would wear tops that exposed her cleavage. All of this with no panties.

The 22nd had finally arrived and I helped my parents pack the car for their trip to Nana's. Mom was eager to go and dad just dreaded the drive. I tried to talk them into flying, but dad didn't want to pay for a rental car once they got there. The house was stocked with food, but mom slipped me 5-$20 bills just in case. I kissed mom goodbye and they were off. I also failed to tell them that I had asked for time off from the grocery store during the next few days.

I had to admit that I was almost excited as Diane was about this. She had been impossible to control these past couple of days. It was all she could talk about, even at times making vague references in front of the parents. I was afraid that they would change their mind about leaving, but they didn't. By that night we would be in the next town "trolling" for a girl.

I went to the cabinet that our parents kept the liquor and got out a almost full bottle of vodka. Our parents hardly ever drank, and they never remembered what they had or didn't have. Diane's plan was to get some cranberry juice and vodka in case we needed to "loosen" her up. I had made sure we had a full bottle of cranberry juice in the fridge. Everything was going as planned, that it scared me a little.

Diane came out in her usual t-shirt and panties and jumped into my arms. I almost fell over backwards, but managed to keep my balance. She proclaimed "Today is the day" at the top of her lungs, then clamped her mouth over mine. I grabbed her ass to hold on to her. She pulled her t-shirt off and jumped out of her panties. Diane then pulled my t-shirt off and sweat pants down. She through her arms around my neck pressing her lips to mine and grinding her breasts into my chest. I grabbed her around her waist and worked my thumb into her asshole. She wiggled her ass in appreciation.

We went into her bedroom and made love once. I wanted to make sure I had the stamina for tonight. We laid there and dozed most of the day arm in arm. Diane figured that we should start hitting the bars in the next town about 9:00. Even then she thought that might be too early. That meant we needed to leave about 8-8:15 to get there. I went to my closet and laid out a nice pair of dress pants, long sleeve shirt and my best pair of shoes. The clothes made me look considerably older than torn jeans, a polo shirt and basketball shoes. Diane would allow me to see what she had bought for the occasion. This worried me a little. I didn't think that she should wear anything too daring. We wouldn't want to scare a girl away. But I would hold my judgment until I saw her clothes.

About 5:00 that evening I started to make a light Dinner. Diane didn't even know how to boil water, so the cooking was up to me. While she soaked in the tub in the Hallway bathroom, I made a tossed salad with oil and balsamic vinegar dressing, a baked potato and grilled chicken breasts. She came out with a robe wrapped around her and a towel around her wet hair. She had let her hair grow longer since summer. The only thing she had done to it was to add lightening highlights to it.

After dinner, I cleaned up and put the dishes into the dish washer. Diane went to finish her hair and do her nails. I put the cranberry juice and vodka in the back seat of my car. Then jumped into the shower to clean up. After shaving, I made one last inspection before I put on my good clothes. I felt a little awkward wearing my "Sunday" clothes during the week.

I got ready first and went and sat on the couch in the living room. Diane walked in and my mouth dropped open. Wow, she looked incredible. Diane had on a purple halter dress that the front plunged almost to her navel. It accentuated her perfect breasts. You could see her nipples through the dress. The length varied to sort above the knees to well below her knees. It was sort of a drastic saw tooth design. She wore very sheer stocking that matched her skin color perfectly. I had to really look closely to make sure she was wearing any at all. Then she had on matching purple strapped high heeled shoes. She spun around to model it for me. The back plunged down to just about the crack of her ass.

She spun back around. "I take it by your reaction you approve." There was that look in her eyes again.

I blinked my eyes a few times to bring me out of it. "WOW! Look at you! You look amazing!"

"It's all for you sweetheart." With that she gave me a mock kiss not wanting to smudge her make up.

Her nail polish matched her dress and she wore a dark red lipstick. She looked more like she was ready for a night of dancing than anything else. It was 8:00 and it was time to go. Diane grabbed a small purse with her lipstick and condoms and ID. I seriously doubted that any bartender would card her once they looked at her dress. I doubted they would even look at her face, hoping they could get a glimpse of her breasts. That was okay with me.

I should mention that I had a moustache. I had had one since I was 14 years old. This added to make me look older. I used to get kidded about it, but now thought it would come in handy. We looked like any typical young couple out for a night on the town. I almost wished I could have someone take a picture of this. I grabbed out coats and we were out the door.

It took us almost 45 minutes to get there. Traffic on the roads was busy, no doubt because of Christmas. We first went to a big hotel. We headed for the bar/lounge. There must have been a Christmas party going on. Because it was packed with people. It was impossible to tell who were there because of the party and who was staying that the hotel. We had a quick drink, I stuck with soda, and were out of there. Diane had to fend off a couple of alcohol induced passes. Getting a local girl would be too risky that she had to go home.

We drove to a smaller hotel and went into it's bar. There were a lot less people, but still pretty busy. We stayed there a little longer. Diane had scoped out a possible candidate, but then a guy walked up to her and she started smiling. Obviously her boyfriend or husband. Still striking out. Another woman walked in, older, looked like she was mid-40's but had on a wedding ring. Diane ruled her out as too chubby. I paid out bar tab and we headed out.

I decided to head downtown. There were motor lodges and smaller bars around. Cheaper places to stay than the big hotels. We walked into the first bar I saw and at first I thought is was empty. It was dark and after a few minutes our eyes got accustomed to the lack of light. There were 2 couples in 2 different booths and the bartender was watching a small back and with TV and had his back to the bar. There was a pool table where a couple of women were playing pool and drinking. What really caught Diane's eye was the young woman sitting at the bar.

She had long straight black hair. She had jeans and a shirt on with a coat draped over the bar stool. Diane sat on her side with a seat between them. I walked over to the bartender to get his attention. I ordered a glass of white wine for Diane and soda for me. He turned around and looked at Diane and made the comment that we were either coming from or going to a Christmas party. I said coming from. As predicted, he couldn't take his eyes off of Diane. I sat down next to her and he brought our drinks. There was laughter from the TV and he went back to see what was going on.

Diane introduced me to Keri, the young woman with the straight black hair. I reach over and we shook hands. As we talked, we moved next to her on the bar seats. We found out she lived in Springfield, Illinois and had been on a job interview today in Dayton, Ohio. She was driving home and got tired and decided to pull off and spend the night. Her parents lived in Chicago, but because of the interview she wasn't going home for Christmas. Keri told us she was 23 years old as well. Diane reached over and squeezed my crotch.

Diane suggest that I order another round of drinks while they went to the ladies room. I caught the bartender during a commercial break and ordered the drinks. White wine for the ladies and a soda for me. He said that I must be driving and didn't charge me for the soda. He then turned his attention back to the TV. I moved Diane's wine to my right so that I could be between Diane and Keri. I was being real careful and looked around the room no one was paying me any attention. My heart was racing. I took a packets of "dust" from my jacket pocket and poured them into Keri's drink. I grabbed a plastic swizzle stick from the bar and stirred the "dust" into her wine. Just then the girls emerged from the ladies room sharing a laugh. I alerted Diane to the new seating arrangement. At first she was annoyed with me, but I patted the inside of her thigh letting her know it would be alright.

Keri started to drink her wine. I wasn't sure how it would take. Would it make the "dust" work faster or last longer? I wasn't sure. I hoped it would make the effect last longer. I could see Keri's eyes start to glass over.

When I felt that she was fully under, I whispered to her to repeat after me. "I am having a great time?" She repeated , "I am having a great time."

"Why don't we move this party back to your room?" Again, she repeated, "Why don't we move this party back to my room?"

I helped her stand up and put on her coat. I paid our bar tab and we all walked out the door. I told her to lead up to her motel room and she started walking. It was now 10:30 and very little traffic. Diane and I helped her along the way so Keri wouldn't fall or trip. The parking lot was almost empty. There were only 2 cars. 1 with Illinois license plate and one from somewhere else. I figured on was Keri's and one was probably someone relative from out of town. It looked like there were no on in neighboring rooms.

Her room was on the second floor and she fished her key out of her picket to open the door. The room wasn't bad. I had half expected some dumpy little room, but it looked like it was recently painted and the carpet was decent. It had one double bed against the wall and a dresser with a color TV against the other.

I helped Keri sit down on the bed. Diane thought she was drunk and mentioned it. I reassured her that Keri would be fine in a little while. I sent Diane out the room to get the Vodka and juice out of the car along with some ice in the bucket from the room. She hurried out to do this. Keri was still under the influence of the "dust" but was starting to come out of it. I poured one directly into her mouth and told her to swallow it.. I told her she was to be Diane's and my slave. That she would do anything we asked her to do without question. That she would suck and fuck whoever, whenever, whatever we said. That we owned her now and did she understand? She said she did. I told her to lay back on the bed and relax until Diane got back.

Diane came back with the supplies and saw Keri laying on the bed. "Is she alright?"

I assured her she was that she just had a little too much to drink. Diane looked disappointed. I said that everything would be alright as soon as I got back from the bathroom. Diane laid down next to her as I kicked off my shoes and went to the bathroom. I relieved myself and found it tough thing to do as my cock was already hard. I came out of the bathroom and clapped my hands twice loudly!

Keri woke up and was still a little dazed. Diane stroked her hair away from her face.

She talked in a soothing voice. "It's alright, you just had a little too much to drink."

Keri looked at me and said. "I remember now, I invited you back to my room to party."

Diane reached between Keri's thighs and ran her hand up and down lingering at her crotch. "That's right, you did. But you're wearing too many clothes to party."

Keri looked at her. "I am?"

"Yes," Diane replied. "We need to get rid of some of them."

I walked over to the thermostat and turned it up to make it warmer in the room. Didn't want anyone to be cold.. Diane undid Keri's belt and them unzipped her jeans. Keri kicked off her tennis shoes and wiggled her way out of her jeans and panties in one motion. Diane undid the buttons on her blouse. And helper her out of that. Keri had the thickest bush on a girl I had ever seen. It was long and jet black, from my vantage point, I couldn't see her pussy for all the hair. Diane helped Keri out of her bra. Keri also had the smallest breasts I had ever seen. Not that I had seen that many outside of a Playboy magazine.

Diane told me there were "A" cups, and I imagined she struggled to fill them. She had nice nipples, not as big as Jennifer's but still nice, but her breasts were the size of a toy tea cup. She was skinny too. Again, not quite as skinny as Jennifer was, but still skinny. Diane placed her mouth on the closest of Keri's nipples and started to suck on it. She then reached down between her legs and searched through the bush for her pussy. I just watched this unfold before me. My cock was so hard it hurt.

Diane started to bit Keri's nipple and Keri started to whimper from the pain. She found her pussy through the bush and inserted 2 fingers into it. Diane then formed kind of a pyramid with her fingers and started jamming all of them into Keri's pussy. She kept biting and tugging at Keri's nipple with her teeth and ramming her hand into Keri's pussy. I could tell the girl was torn between pleasure and pain.

Diane let go of the nipple and sat up on the bed. She kept ramming the girls pussy but with her other hand started rubbing Keri's clit with her other hand. Keri was about to have an orgasm and it was a very big one. Keri was half crying and half whimpering, but Diane kept it up. Telling the girl to "cum for her" over and other again. Finally Diane got her wish and Keri started screaming that she was cumming.