Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it was early afternoon, Diane suggested that we get a hotel room for the night. That was better than driving the hour back home and then back if we wanted to come back to Indianapolis. We found one of those "strip" motels that had about 12 rooms that faced a little courtyard. Diane got the room as she looked the oldest and paid cash. The clerk didn't seem to really care.

We got to the room and Keri took a hot shower, while Diane took the keys to the car. She was going to get Keri some new clothes. I sat on the bed and watched TV waiting on everything. We were only a few miles from a mall and Diane knew her size, so it only took about an hour. Keri stayed in the shower until the water turned cold. She came out wrapped in towels. I asked to see her ass and she took off a towel and bent over and spread her ass cheeks. It was red as Rudolph's nose and as big as my cock. At least cum wasn't leaking out of it any longer.

Diane returned with some packages of clothes. There were some makeup s couple of tight t-shirts and short skirts. Keri's typical outfit. She even bought her a bright red pair of 'fuck me" heels. Diane did buy her a pair of sheer stocking with a garter belt. Diane did Keri up with bright red nail polish, bright red lip stick and had a white t-shirt and a red plaid skirt. Diane applied some of the lipstick to Keri's cheeks to add color. She even bought a pair of fake eyelashes for both of them. Now they looked like hookers.

We let the room and went to dinner at a steak house. Diane and Keri sat on one side and I sat opposite them. They took turns rubbing each other's pussy under the table. After dinner we thought we would walk around the mall for a while. Guys almost fell over themselves trying to get a look at the girls. It was almost funny to witch. From teenagers to old guys were trying to see what they might, or might not have on. I had to go pee and fortunately Penny's had a restroom tucked out of the way. Diane suggested that Keri join me and become my toilet. So while she kept a lookout we snuck into the restroom.

There was only one stall in the men's room with 2 urinals. Keri spread some toilet paper on the floor so she could kneel without getting her stockings dirty. I stood against the toilet and unzipped my jeans. She took my cock out and into her mouth. I tried hard not to over flow her mouth like that time, and she was able to drink all my piss down. She then cleaned up any left over pee from my cock and proceeded to suck me off as well. It didn't take long after her performance this afternoon, for me to explode in her mouth. She swallowed all of my cum as well then cleaned my cock up again.

We opened the stall door and I went to wash up and she reapplied her lipstick. We walked out just as a guy was walking in. He looked at us then at the door to make sure it read "MENS". Then he turned and looked at us. I told him the "WOMENS" were full at the time. We joined Diane laughing at the guy's confusion. We told Diane what happened and she broke up laughing too.

We walked around the mall for about 30 more minutes before deciding to return to the room. When we got back to the room, Diane decided that she had to pee and that Keri should perform her "drinking" service on her. They spread the towels that Keri had used over the carpeting of the room and Diane lifted her skirt. Keri stripped out of her clothes and got down on her knees in front of Diane and opened her mouth wide. Diane let go with a study stream of pee while Keri drank it in. Some ran down the front of Keri, but she did a pretty good job of drinking it all in. Afterward Keri clamped her mouth over Diane's pussy and cleaned her up. She didn't stop there. She thrust her tongue into Diane's pussy and lapped at her hole then tongued and licked her clit. She soon brought Diane to orgasm.

I was laying on the bed watching this and unzipped my jeans. I took my cock out of my boxers and started to stroke it. Keri came over and started to kiss me thrusting her tongue in my mouth. I could taste a mixture of Diane's sweet cum and acrid pee from her mouth. Diane placed her mouth over my cock and brought me to full erection. Keri moved and slid her pussy over my engorged shaft. She had some time to recover and her pussy was not as raw as it had been. My shaft slid on easily. She started riding me while Diane rubber her clit and massaged my balls. Soon Keri was plunging her self onto my cock. I could feel myself get harder at this riding she was giving me. Soon I couldn't hold back and started pumping my semen into her pussy. This triggered her own orgasm and soon started moaning from delight. Keri kept squeezing her pussy muscles to get ever drop of cum from my cock. Finally I had no more to give and she rolled off me and laid down beside me. Diane proceeded to clean my cock up with her mouth. Tasting a mixture of my cum and Keri's pussy juice.

Diane got up and took off her clothes and neatly folder them and then did the same thing to Keri's clothes on the floor. I finished getting undressed and laid down on the other double bed leaving the one Keri was already laying on for the girls. The girls decided to lay on the bed and play with each other for a while. I was tired and soon fell fast asleep.

Chapter 8

It was Friday and tomorrow the Parents would be home. Check out time was 11:00 and I looked at my watch and it was 9:30. I thought I would shower then wake the girls. I cleaned up and the girls were just waking up. Diane got up and used the bathroom followed by Keri. At 10:30 there was a knock at the door followed by "Maid Service". Diane had a towel wrapped around her and answered the door. She was ready to tell the maid to come back in a few minutes, but when she opened the door there was a young black girl. The girl excused herself and said that she would come back in little while. Diane invited her in. Keri was just coming out of the bathroom wrapped u pin her towel.

Diane asked the young black girl had she ever had a white girl make love to her and she removed Keri's towel. The young black girl that she had never even thought of that. Diane told her to lay down on the bed and removed her dress and underclothes. At first the young girl was reluctant, but Diane went over and started rubbing Keri's bald pussy. The your girl removed her dress and stripped out of her bra and panties. She had a super hairy bush. Thicker than Keri's when we first met her. And not meaning any thing bad by this, but her pubic hair was real wiry. Diane instructed the girl to lay back on the bed with her feet on the floor. She did as instructed. Keri got between her legs and started licking her pussy and fingering the girl.

Diane came over to me and could tell I was getting turned on as well. She told me to do the same thing. Diane then proceeded to get between my legs and suck me off. It didn't take me too long to shoot my cum down Diane's throat. Between Diane massaging my balls, sucking my cock and Keri eating a young black girls pussy, was all the excitement I needed. I had one of my most violent orgasm. The young girl wasn't too far from it either. Keri was ramming 2 fingers in and out of her pussy while sucking on her clit. The young black girl announced to the world, "Oh lord, I'm cumming!" Diane and I laughed at her enthusiasm.

No sooner than the first one subsided the young girl started to have a second one. Keri didn't let up drinking in all the juice coming from the girl's pussy. Diane went over and started playing with the girl's nipples. Her breasts were bigger than Keri's but not as big as Diane's. That was all it took to give the girl her third orgasm. Each one seemed bigger than the last. The young girl said she had to get to cleaning the rooms or else she would get fired. Diane handed her a towel to dry herself off with. Keri's mouth was soaked with the girls pussy juice and grabbed her towel to dry it off. The girl quickly got dressed and told us to take our time that she would do our room last. The girls finished dressing and we soon hit the road.

The girls were horny after what happened back in the motel room. Keri wondered if it would please Diane if we went back to the porno store. Since Keri wanted to, Diane said no. Or maybe to a mall where she could flash guys for Diane's entertainment. Was there a guy that Diane wanted to see her fuck or another woman. Keri was eager to please us now. I pulled into a gas station to get us some sodas to drink. Keri offered to go into the men's room and suck guys off or let them piss on her if it please Diane. Diane said it was a tempting offer, but that she was sure that she would come up with something for Keri.

A couple in their mid 50's pulled next to our car and the guy got out. His wife looked huge sitting in the front seat. As he got out of his car, Keri lifted her t-shirt and flashed him. He did a double take into the back seat not believing that he was seeing a young ladies breasts. The wife started to look ever and Keri quickly pulled her top down. Keri offered to go in and suck him off, that it would probably be the first blow job he ever had. We all broke out laughing. I gave the girls their sodas and started to car up.

We passed a tattoo parlor and Diane told me to pull in the parking lot. We got and went in. Diane told Keri to get a tattoo right about the crack of her ass with an arrow that ran down the crack to her asshole. The tattoo would read "ENTER HERE!" In about an hour Keri had her tattoo. In script it read "ENTER HERE" and a arrow that lead to her asshole. The artist said he would knock $50 off the tat if he got to try it out. Keri agreed and soon the guy was plugging her ass with his cock. He pounded her for all she was worth, but since she had all the anal sex in the last few days he needed very little lubrication to get it in. He cleaned up her ass and Keri paid him and we were off again.

Diane almost had him tattoo one above Keri's pussy that read "ALWAYS OPEN" but we didn't have enough money. Keri's back side would be sore for a few days.

We got in the car and decided to go home. The girls were still horny so they sat in the back and played with each other as I drove. I stayed away from the interstate, but still the few trucks that I either passed or passed me still got quite a show from their cab. When we got home the girls went to Diane's bed and continued to play. I went to my bed an fell sleep.

I was awoken later in the evening with a mouth on my cock and a tongue in my mouth. Opened my eyes and found the tongue in my mouth belonged to Keri and the mouth on my cock belonged to Diane. I returned the favor and thrust my tongue into her mouth. Diane's expert mouth and hands had me hard in no time. Keri climbed on top of me and slid my cock in her already wet pussy. She leaned down and started to suck on my nipples, which drove me crazy! Diane was squeezing my balls and twisting them. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Keri straightened up and rode my cock while Diane reached around and rubbed/pinched her clit with one hand. Neither of us could hold back and we both came at the same time. Keri had really progressed from a shy 22 year old to a wonton whore. She had proved that she would gladly do anything at least to please us. Keri climbed off my softening cock, while Diane sucked it and cleaned it up. I slowly sat up on the side of my bed. I was dizzy from the sex.

I got up and made dinner for us. This would be our last night together. After I cleaned up from dinner I joined the girls on the living room floor. Keri was busy pleasuring Diane's pussy with her mouth and Diane was using the fake cock on Keri's ass. After the girls were finished, I fucked Keri up the ass one more time. When we were finished, We took a shower and turned in. Again, I let the girls share Diane's bed.

Chapter 9

It was a Saturday morning, and time to say good by to Keri. Our Parents would be here later that evening. Keri didn't want to leave. I truly believed she would be happy staying and being our sex slave for life, but I couldn't allow that. I needed to clean up the house and remove any traces of our last several days.

As Diane's final command, she told Keri that she should keep her pussy shaved, and hair cut short like a boys. That she should never wear a bra, except during work, and fuck and suck any man or woman who wanted her. She was dressed in her typical tight t-shirt and short skirt with her "fuck me" heels. Diane and Keri kissed each other with their tongues in their mouths and hands feeling each other's breasts. I kissed her on her cheek and wished her well. We both watched as she drove away.

Another time had come as well. I had "dusted" Diane's soda that I brought her later that day. When she went under I told her that she would remember everything that happened, but that she was no longer in love with me. That she was just going though a tough time and I just happened to be there for her. That we both shared something very special but that it was time she got on with her life. When she came out of it, she came over and kissed me on my cheek and told me "thank you".

Looking back on it some 30 years ago, a lot has happened in my life. Diane did get on with her life. Got married, had three children, the typical life. I have seemed to drift from relationship to relationship. Maybe searching for what I had with her. From the few times that we have seen each other over the years, I still find myself staring at her. I still feel a hardening of my cock. Sometimes I want to wrap her up in my arms and pressed out lips together and see if there is any of that old spark that was there. She really was the best lover I have ever had. But I don't.

I have never seen or heard of Keri again after that day we said our goodbyes. I sometimes wonder if I had gotten her pregnant. Nor do I hear anything from Samantha, Ron's Mom, or Bree or Jennifer. I still talk with Ron sometimes. He's married with children and we talk sports, or home life. He lives in Delaware and works for a big chemical company. Back when we were in college he gave me a huge container me a new formula that works better. The times I have used it, I think back to that Summer of '75. I sometimes think.

Did I control Diane or did she control me?