Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane instructed me to get on the bed and work my cock into the girl. It didn't take me long to drop my pants and climb on the bed. I started to try and work my cock into her. She was tight. Even with all the lubrication from her cumming, she was a tight fit. Diane ordered me to fuck her, so I forced my way into Keri. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock. I started fucking her easy, but Diane kept yelling "Harder"! So I really started pounding her. I didn't have a condom on and knew I was about to come and started pulling out. Diane said that it didn't matter that to fuck her, fuck her hard. I shot my load into Keri.

Diane asked how Keri felt. Keri replied that she thought I was going to rip her pussy open. Diane reassured her that she would get used to my size in no time. Diane suggested that instead of staying here that Keri pack her stuff up and we all go back to our place. Keri wasn't sure about this, but Diane reassured her that we would have more fun there. Keri finally agreed. We helped her pack an carry everything down the my car. Diane looked though her overnight bag and found a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. She instructed Keri to wear this and her tennis shoes.

Because Diane refused to let Keri clean up, the crotch of the shorts were soon soaked from the sex she just had. It was unseasonable warm for December. Probably high 40's out. When we went outside it made Keri's nipple really poke her t-shirt. Diane couldn't find any makeup so she used her lip stick on Keri. Between her nipples and her crotch being soaked she must have made the kid behind the office desk horny. Diane imagined that he would probably have to jerk off when he got home, if he waited that long. Diane instructed Keri to tell him that she had made some friends and that she was going to leave with them.

Keri would ride with me and Diane would drive her car home. I decided to take the back roads home. It would take more time, but less chance of police along the way. I eased the seat back and ordered Keri to undo my belt and my zipper. I slowed down and wriggle my pants down so that she could get my cock free of my boxers. It was already starting to get hard again. I scooted forward on the seat and ordered Keri to suck me off. She buried her head in my lap and started to suck me off.

I put my hand down her shorts and found her pussy. I started rubbing her clit while she game me attention. Keri took her mouth from my cock and started just to jerk me off. I told her "no" that I wanted to come in her mouth. Then took my from her shorts and jammed her face into this crotch. I started to cum and told her to swallow it all and make sure my cock was cleaned up. Finally when I was sure the job was done did I release her head from my hand. I moved my hand back to her shorts and resumed rubbing her pussy.

We finally got back to town and I told her to sit up. We didn't need to take any back roads now and went straight home. I let Diane pull the car in first then I parked behind it. Diane got out of the car and was mad. I grabbed the liquor and juice and followed them into the house. I wasn't sure why Diane was mad, but it soon became apparent.

"Did you have her give you a blow job while we were coming here?"

"I did. But I didn't think it was a big deal."

Diane came over to me and kissed me on the lips and then undid my belt and removed it from my pants. She ordered Keri to strip and get on the floor on all fours. Keri did what she was told. Diane stood over her head and proceeded to whip her with my belt. Not lightly either, but laid into her. Keri's ass started to turn beet red from the lashes.

I asked what was going on and Diane said that Keri wasn't allowed to touch her man unless she said so. I went over to Diane and wrapped my arms around it. I whispered in her ear that it was alright. That no matter what happened, I was hers and would always be. Nothing could change that. She dropped the belt and buried herself in my chest. She started crying, I just held her tighter.

Keri had collapsed on the floor crying. Fortunately I had stopped it before it had gone to far. Her back and bottom was red, but not enough to cause welts. I dried Diane's tears and she in turn picked Keri up off the floor and dried hers. Diane had a great idea. She took Keri into the hall bathroom and hat her set on the side of the tub. I sat down on the toilet and Diane went to her bedroom to undress. She came back in a t-shirt with a pair of scissors.

Diane started cutting Keri's long black hair. She was cutting it short, so short that it looked like a boys hair cut. She even parted it on the side and trimmed it to look like a boy's hair cut. What a difference that made. She said that since she had the body of a boy that she should look like one! Diane instructed Keri to turn around on the tub and started to trim Keri's bush between her legs.

Diane asked me to hand her my shaving crème and razor. After she trimmed Keri's bush as close as she could with the scissors, Diane spread the shaving crème. She then proceeded to shave her pussy smooth. Stopping ever stroke to wash out the razor. When she was done, Keri had a boys haircut and a shaven pussy. She proclaimed that since she didn't have any breasts that she should look the part of a boy. I had to admit, Keri did look like a boy.

Diane told Keri to stand up and turn around. She present our new "boy" to me. She had her look in the mirror to see her new "Do". Keri broke down into tears again. Diane told her to feel between her legs. It was strange to her to not feel the thick patch of hair that was down there. She instructed to change places with me on the toilet seat and feel her self so we could watch. Keri did what she was told. I got up and started to clean up the hair in the tub so that it didn't clog it up. Diane was instructing her how to "fist" herself.

Keri used her right hand on her pussy and her left hand on her nipples. Diane told her to take her left hand and start working on her clit. She had Keri really rubbing her own clit and her right one pummeling her pussy. After just a few minutes of this Keri proclaimed she was cumming. Diane told her to keep it up until she told her to stop and we would go into her bedroom.

Diane laid down on the bed and instructed Keri to get between her legs and make her cum with her hand and mouth. Diane said she wanted to see me fuck Keri's pussy like this. I was already hard from watching the show in the bathroom so it didn't take me long before I was pounding into her. I kept pounding Keri while she worked on Diane's pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my seed deep into Keri's pussy. I kept pumping until I was sure everything was out.

Diane was close to cumming as well. She was thrashing around on her bed. I went around to the side and started kissing her deeply. I thrust my tongue into her mouth while I knelt down and fondled her breasts. This was enough to send her over the edge and erupt her own orgasm. I motioned for Keri to crawl up beside her on the bed. Without the hair covering it, you could see that Keri's pussy was a bright shade of red from my pounding it.

Diane rolled over on her side and wrapped her arms around my neck. She had tears running down her cheeks. I stopped kissing her and asked her what was wrong. She whispered in my ear that she wished I could give her the baby that I was going to give Keri! This stunned me. I whispered back that some day I would. And she stopped crying. Later after Diane had Keri give her another orgasm we decided to go to bed. Keri and Diane in her bed and I showered then went to mine. It had been some first day.

Chapter 6

Christmas Eve day. More accurately the day before Christmas. I was up at 11:00 and the girls were still asleep. I opened Diane's door and checked on them. They were wrapped in each other arms. I decided to make myself bacon and eggs, as I was starving from the activity of the night before. I sat down to eat and thought about what Diane said to me last night. "That she wanted a baby like what I was going to give to Keri." I really hadn't thought about it, but she was probably right. Not using a condom and the sex we were having might result in a baby. But then again, I had rolled the dice twice now and came up empty. Maybe my 18 year old sperm didn't have what it took to produce a baby.

I finished my breakfast and rinsed the dishes off and put them in the dishwasher. Keri was the first one in the kitchen. (I should have known this. Diane was always one to sleep late.) I went to my bedroom and got her one of my tank top t-shirts. (They call them wife beaters these days.) Being too big on her it looked like a halter dress. I made her bacon and eggs as well. She was starved from her activities. I decided to make extra bacon, and then went to wake up Diane.

Diane put on her usual t-shirt and panties for breakfast. Once they were settled at the table with juice and milk, I made Diane's eggs. The girls didn't say much during breakfast. I cam up behind Diane and brushed her hair to one side and kissed her on the neck. Then I reached around and gave each breast a gentle squeeze. She got a big smile and rubbed her cheek against mine.

After breakfast the girls went to shower while I cleaned up the dishes. Diane suggested we go to Indianapolis and shop for a while. We got dressed and I drove us up to the mall. Diane picked out some very tight t-shirts for Keri. She had her throw away her bra in the store and wear one of them out. Again you could see that she had really small breasts but pointy nipples through the t-shirt. She then found her some short skirts. She made Keri to throw away her panties, but let her keep her jeans and place them in the bag. Shoes were next. Diane found her some "fuck me" heels as she called them. Finally Diane took her to the make up counter and let the girl make up Keri's face. Under the direction of Diane. When all this was done, Keri had this "fuck me" look to her. Everyone we walked by would turn and look at her. Diane wasn't that bad either. She had left her bra at home and wore a blouse that was unbuttoned so that it showed off her natural cleavage and one of her short skirts with "fuck me" heels. I was surprise at how light the crowd was. I guess everyone was ready for Christmas.

We left the mall and headed downtown. Diane said she knew of some stores we should go to. There were several "Adult" shops along the way and Diane picked out one that didn't look to seedy and had several cars parked outside. I parked the car and we went in. We roamed the aisles until Diane found what she was looking for. It looked like a cock and it vibrated. She handed it me and told me don't forget to buy batteries. As I headed for the checkout the girls headed for the restroom.

Keri said she really didn't need to go, and Diane told her not to worry it was all part of her fun. In a few minutes you could hear the door open then close in the stall next to them. Diane instructed Keri to get to her knees in front of a hole in the wall. Diane sat on the toilet. Diane then knocked on the wall between them. After about 10 second a flaccid cock came through the hole. She instructed Keri to suck it off. At first Keri was reluctant but Diane reached down and grabbed one of Keri's nipples and started to twist, hard. Keri took the cock in her mouth and started to suck it. Diane instructed her to use her hands to stroke it, and she did.

After about 10 minutes the cock was hard as a rock and Diane could tell he was close to cumming. She told Keri to keep sucking and don't let one drop spill. Finally the guy erupted in Keri's mouth and Diane said to get every drop. She milked it until it was a soft as when it came though the hole. They waited until they heard the door open them close and then Diane let them leave. When they came out Keri's makeup was all smeared and Diane said she could fix it in the car. Diane told me what happened once we got into the car. It made me incredible horny.

Diane had Keri fix her makeup in the car and we headed out to a different mall. It was already dark outside and we knew the Mall would be closing soon. She said not to worry she was looking for a certain store. We found it about 15 minutes to closing. It was a men's store and Diane has happy to see the guy working behind the counter ringing up the last of the customers. When he saw her he waived, she waived back. I felt a tinge of jealousy, but Diane reached for my hand and squeezed it.

The guy ushered out the last of the customers and we pretended to shop. He came over and kissed Diane on the cheek. She Keri as a friend and myself as her Fiancée to Ben. I shuck his hand and told him I was happy to meet him. Diane explained that they went to college together and that was how she met him. She knew he worked at this store during the holiday season. He led us into the stock room as he locked up the store. He lowered the front screen and turned off most of the lights. I found out there was a back entrance to the store for us to get out.

Diane said she wanted to talk to him as he cleared out the register and for us to wait back in the store room. It had chairs so we sat down and made ourselves comfortable. After a few minutes Diane came back to where we were and told Keri to remove her clothes and go up front and suck Ben off. There was a curtain that separated the store room from the front and Diane said to leave that open so we could watch. Keri obeyed her. She stood up and unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. The she pulled off her tight t-shirt.

Keri walked up to the counter and dropped to her knees. She unzipped Ben's pants and lowered them to the floor. People walking by outside couldn't see what was happening it all was blocked by the counter. Keri proceeded to pull his cock out of his shorts and start to suck him off. Just like she did the guy in the porno store. He stood there counting the money out, having to start over on more than one occasion. I had an incredible hard on, but Diane told me to hold it for a few more minutes. Ben had pretty good staying power as it took about 15 minutes of her sucking to get him off. Keri sucked every drop of cum from his cock, not letting go until he started getting soft on her.

Diane told Keri to come back and close the curtain. She got up and ran back almost forgetting to close it, but then turned around and did. By then the mall had closed up and the lights were turned down. I couldn't stand it any more and Diane knew it. She told Keri to lay down and let me at her. I didn't need any foreplay as my cock was already hard. I started pounding Keri's pussy as hard as I could. Diane lifted her skirt and lowered her pussy onto Keri's face. She told Keri to suck her clit until she came in her mouth. Since we were facing each other I could kiss Diane and play with her breasts.

Ben finished up with the money and came through the curtain. I had never had an audience before, except if you count the time Ron and I got blown by his Step Mom, but I was too horny to care. He sat down and watched as I pounded Keri's pussy and Diane rocked on her face. Neither of us could hold back and we both started to cum. I sank my cock as far as I could when I started to come. Diane let her juices run all over Keri's face. There went her makeup again. Ben gave us some towels to clean each other up. We got dressed and Diane gave Ben another kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the use of his store. Ben thanked Keri for the blow job. And let us out the back way. As we walked down the hallway Diane lifted Keri's skirt and patted her bare ass for Ben to see.

We got out to the car and by then it had turned pretty cold. I got the car started and turned the heater on full blast. Diane sat up front with me and Keri sat in the back. I let the car warm up for a few minutes before heading back home. After about 10 minutes on the road we were warm again. Diane and I reviewed the events of the day while Keri fell sleep in the back seat. Diane said she had several more ideas of what she wanted to do, but doubted that she could make it happen tonight.

We got home about 8:00 and I decided that we should order pizza as I really didn't want to cook. So I called the Pizza place an ordered a extra large Pepperoni Pizza with extra cheese. The girls went and cleaned up while I set the kitchen table. I got out soda for us to drink and some wine if the girls wanted it. About 8:30 the doorbell rang and it was the pizza. Diane had on jeans and a t-shirt, while Keri was in one of her little "fuck me: outfits. It was a guy that was delivering the pizza and invited him in while I went and got the money. The pizza came to $8.99. I gave him a $20 and I told him to give me a $10 back.

Diane had another idea for a tip. She introduced Keri to him and told him that Keri LOVED to give guys blow jobs. His voiced was shaky as he repeated what Diane had said. Would he like one as part of his tip? Diane told him to drop his pants and sit down in a chair. He did, then she told Keri to give him the best blow job he ever had. (Probably was the first one he ever had.) Keri did as she was instructed and took his cock out of his underpants and proceeded to suck him off. He had no where near the staying power that Ben did and soon shot his load into her mouth in minutes. She cleaned him up and tucked his cock back into his underpants. He quickly pulled his pants up and left muttering to himself. Diane and I just laughed. Keri was turning into a great little cock sucker.

Diane lamented that Keri had given 3 strangers blow jobs, but only been fucked once. I offered to get Ron over, but Diane said she didn't want some "boy" fucking Keri. I suggested that she could invited her ex-boyfriend over, but she didn't like that idea either. She said that Keri's next lesson should be something special. She said she had several ideas, but wasn't sure how to make them happen. I didn't ask what they were. We finished the pizza in front of he TV. If Mom knew that we did this, she would have went through the roof. She would NEVER let anyone eat in the living room.

Later Diane brought in her Polaroid camera and posed Keri for a series of pictures. She took shots from fully clothed to fully nude to nude and playing with herself. Diane went through quite a bit of film. This was starting to get me aroused again. Diane could see it in my pants. I unzipped them and stripped down to my boxers. Diane and I went back and forth, condom or no condom, but I won out. She went in and got a condom from my night stand while Keri stroked my cock. Diane came back I was good and hard and she rolled the condom over me and stripped off her clothes and lowered herself onto me. Looking back on things, of all the women in my life I have ever made love to, had sex with, my sister was the best.

She had her back to me so I could have my choice of paying with her breasts or her clit. Both of which I took advantage off. She felt so good going up and down on my cock. Diane instructed to lay down in front of her so Diane could use the fake cock that she had bought at the porno store. Diane leaned forward and worked the fake cock in and out of Keri while she rode my cock. I could hear the buzz from it. Diane was working in and out of Keri and then rubbing her clit with it. Diane took it out of Keri and leaned back on me so she could use it on her own clit. It didn't' take long before we were both cumming. Diane's cunt muscles grabbed my cock and milked it of every drop of cum. Afterwards she carefully removed the condom and put it on inside out over the fake cock and used it to masturbate Keri. That way Keri would get my cum inside of her.

By now it was late and I was beat, so I said my goodnights and left the girls sitting on the living room floor. Diane suggest that Keri sleep in my bed and I sleep with her. I took a hot shower and crawled into Diane's bed and was asleep in no time. I awoke sometime during the night with Diane's arms around me. In the morning, Diane filled me in on the what I had missed by going to bed. Diane had Keri use the fake cock on her ass while eating her pussy out. Afterwards, they showered together then came to bed.