Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

We left it at that. Eventually Tiny dressed and left. Fran and I spent the day shopping. I picked up a really hot number that failed to hide even more than the red wraparound. I guess that I wanted to have something new in case that Tiny did arrange for me to meet one of his buddies.

Chapter 7

That night my mind ran over all that had transpired with Tiny and the proposal that I had agreed to. The more that I thought about it the more troubled and ashamed I became. I knew I had pledged to Jerry and only Jerry and here I was sharing my sex eagerly with other men. Even with Jerry's urging it still bothered me.

After several hours of torment and off and on sobbing I needed to talk to Fran. She had always been there to help me through tough times and I needed her to talk me through this agony.

I got out of bed and grabbed a handful of tissues and went to her room. I opened the door and whispered, "Fran are you awake?" I repeated my inquiry several more times before she spoke.

"I am now. What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you. I'm sorry to bother you at this ungodly hour but I can't sleep and well I really need to talk to you."

She switched on the bedside lamp and motioned me to climb in with her.

"What's the problem Chrissie?'

I began to sob and moved to her. She held me close and I buried my head into her breast.

I pulled myself together enough to tell her that I was ashamed about having sex with Tiny and even more so that I had enjoyed it so much. And how could I even consider having sex with a stranger?

I clung to her; she hugged me and whispered encouragement. I could feel the warmth of her radiating into me. I was completely comforted.

We held each other and she kissed my forehead as we talked through the pros and cons of having sex outside what might be considered acceptable boundaries.

She explained her philosophy by stating that when Jerry had urged me to find a lover that he had done it out of love and only because he wanted me to have what he felt that I deserved.

I sighed and felt that if both Fran and Jerry were encouraging me to continue my fling than perhaps I could accept it and go forward with another sexual adventure.

"At least within reason," she said. I was instantly relieved and I relaxed.

I cuddled up to her and kissed her.

"I love you big sister."

"I love you too little sister."

I owed so much to her. Once again Fran had come to my rescue.

Chapter 8

Wednesday came and Tiny called to ask if he could bring Brent and Frank over at 7 o'clock.

Fran asked me and I said, "I guess so. I need to find out if I can really do it."

Fran told him, "Seven it is," and hung up.

She came over to me and said, "Tiny would not introduce you to anyone that would hurt you or disappoint you. I am sure that both Brent and Frank are gentlemen and you will appreciate them both."

By 6:30 we had showered and fixed our hair and makeup. We relaxed in the living room wearing only our lightweight robes. Fran new exactly what she was in for but I had only high hopes. I was nervous and those old self-doubts crept back in. I told Fran that these guys would be disappointed when they saw me. Tiny probably told them I was one hot chick just so they would agree to come over. Even if they like me maybe I will be turned off by them.

Fran hugged me and sighed, "You have to get over thinking that you are not good enough. And you ARE one hot chick! Tiny wouldn't bring anyone that was going to be a turnoff."

We got dressed and put out some Ritz crackers and cheddar cheese squares, started the coffee and made final inspection. Fran was wearing a green cotton skirt that reached mid thigh. Her blouse was light green silk and was maybe a half size too small which allowed for her perky nipples to be plainly evident as she wore no bra. She also left a couple of buttons undone to provide a sexy cleavage.

I had observed Fran's body many times and had always been in awe of her. Fran has a great body. She is freckled on her breasts as well as her face. Her breasts are larger than mine but not obscene. They seem to defy gravity and stand out. Her nipples seem to always be hard and pointy. Her waist is not tiny but small enough to accentuate her full hips. Her butt is round and shapely. Her smile seems to excite men. I think she is beautiful. She disagrees.

When the subject comes up she grins and flatly states, "I may not be beautiful but I am very sexy."

Then she would laugh and turn around like she is showing off her sexy body.

About that I totally agree.

Tiny would be pleased. Probably Brent and Frank would be as well.

I put on my new dress. It was powder blue silk and clung to me at every curve. It clung to my braless breasts and every curve of my butt showed that I was not wearing any panties. It closed in the back with a couple of snaps and the front plunged nearly to my navel. It was as short as the red wraparound. I put on a pair of 3 inch heels and felt like I was as tall as Fran. Fran had elected to wear her slave sandals.

About then the doorbell rang. It was show time. I felt like I was going to faint. My face flushed and my body was trembling.

Fran kissed me and patted my butt and said, "Come on let's show these guys a nice evening."

She winked and started to the door. I held back and stood just inside the living room. Fran opened the door and Tiny walked in and kissed her on the mouth and put his hands on her butt. He had staked his claim! The other two followed him in and they all approached where I was standing.

Tiny introduced everyone and Fran suggested that we all sit down and get comfortable. Tiny motioned his buddies to the sofa and told them to have a seat. I was trailing the group and looking over Frank and Brent. Frank was about five nine and had nice shoulders. He had blond hair in a crew cut. He looked athletic. I noticed that he had large hands. He was dressed in tan Dockers with a light blue golf shirt. He wore light brown loafers that had a great shine. All in all a nice looking package.

Brent was taller by 3 or 4 inches. He had broad shoulders and was heavy through the chest and arms. He looked like he might be a weight lifter. He wore neatly pressed jeans and a short sleeve white cotton dress shirt. His burgundy loafers were huge. I wondered if that old tale was true. I swallowed and realized that I might find out this evening.

Fran sat me down between Brent and Frank and she offered coffee. Frank asked if he could have a glass of cold water and Brent asked for black coffee. The cheese and crackers were on the coffee table and I offered them to everyone. We nibbled on the snacks and sipped our coffee and water for half an hour while we made small talk. Frank was a track coach at a local high school. Brent was an accountant. Both were on the same soccer team as Tiny.

Finally Tiny stood up. (He had been sitting on the arm of the chair where Fran was sitting. He had been massaging her shoulder and occasionally nibbled on her ear.) He suggested that we all knew what we were here for and that Brent and I should go into my bedroom and get better acquainted. I was taken aback by his boldness but Brent stood up and offered me his hand. I smiled and took it.

He pulled me to my feet and asked, "Which way to ecstasy?"

I led him to my room and closed the door. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there with my back against the wall and waited for inspiration. Brent took the lead. He gently pulled me close. He bent down and looked in my eyes. I realized he was waiting for my permission to kiss me. I leaned toward him and met his lips. We kissed softly and with a degree of early passion.

His hands began to explore. They quickly found my breasts and groped eagerly. Satisfied that I was not going to pull away he dropped a hand to the hem of my dress and reached under and squeezed my butt cheek. He had been looking in my face all the while. He seemed surprised but pleased when he felt my naked behind.

He pulled my lower body up against his and kissed me again. This time he kissed hard and his tongue probed my mouth. I felt his groin begin to stir. His hardening penis was pushing against my belly and throbbing. He found the snaps on the back of my dress and released them, His hands took the top of my dress and pushed it down over my shoulders and it slowly slid down. He stepped back and it fell to my feet. I was totally naked in front of this man that was nearly a stranger. He whistled between his teeth and turned me around.

He whispered, "Tiny didn't exaggerate at all. You are a sexy little vixen."

I was totally embarrassed with his inspection. In order to stop his eyes from checking me out I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to meet mine. We kissed and his hands were everywhere. I aroused and anxious.

I remembered his feet and chuckled to myself. I was going to prove or disprove that old tale right now. I unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I struggled with the zipper so he pulled it down. I began sliding the jeans down. I put my fingers inside his boxers and lowered them.

His penis sprang out and slapped against my wrist. I saw that the tale was very true in this case. Tiny was well endowed but Brent was huge. I reached out and took it in my hand I could barely reach completely around it. I was mesmerized with the size of it and began to touch it with both hands. I felt the veins and how the skin was loose. It was hard but soft to the touch. The size of his penis was impressive and his testicles were unlike anything I had ever seen. They didn't hang but were drawn up tight against the root of his unbelievable cock. They too were of such size that they were hard to believe. I looked wide-eyed at this monster and saw that he was not circumcised. The foreskin covered most of the glans. I moved my fingers to the tip that had a drop of shiny fluid oozing from the eye and slid the covering back and forth.

Brent removed his shirt and I dropped to my knees to remove his shoes and socks so his boxers and jeans would come off. Now we were both nude. Brent held his cock and pointed it at my face. I knew what he wanted but I couldn't do it.

I looked up at him and begged his patience, "I'm sorry I just can't do that."

He let it go and helped me to my feet. He was powerful. His arms and legs were muscular and had great definition. His chest, shoulders and well all of him displayed his well defined physique. His body was huge and gorgeous. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and gently laid me down. He slid in next to me and we kissed and caressed each other. He was in no hurry and neither was I. We both were breathing heavy and I could feel my vagina dripping and his penis was jerking and throbbing against me.

I heard the door open and I turned to see who was coming in. Frank appeared in the doorway and closed the door behind him. He watched as Brent kissed my breasts and caressed my slit. I watched as Frank began removing his clothes. I wanted to stop everything and run. But I couldn't move. What had I gotten myself into? I had thought that I was going to choose one of them and... Now that I thought about it that would not have made any sense at all. What was the one left out supposed to do. I was going to have to accommodate both of these men. That had been Tiny's and Fran's plan all along.

My mouth was open and my eyes wide. I watched as this second stranger walked toward the bed with his erection proudly pointing toward the ceiling. He stood at the edge of the bed and stoked his penis. This one was not nearly as thick as the one sported by Brent and maybe a bit shorter; smaller and thinner than Tiny's as well.

Frank climbed in the bed and I was between two attractive strangers. I suppose they would not be strangers for long. I relaxed and decided that I would let nature take its course. Frank joined in by caressing the breast that Brent was neglecting. They both seemed to get great pleasure from caressing and nibbling my breasts.

I was more concerned with what was going on down below. They were taking turns putting a finger in me while the other would rub my clit. Nothing had been said to this point and I wondered what they had in mind.

Brent finally broke the ice, "Who do you want to fuck first? We both want a turn but we want you to choose who goes first."

Both were on an elbow looking down on me waiting for a response. I looked at both cocks and decided that it would be more reasonable to take the thinner one first.

I pretended to go "eeny, meeny, miny, moe; I choose this very best one".

I grasped Frank's penis and Brent rolled away.

Brent asked, "Do you want us to use a condom?"

I responded, "No, I think I would prefer doing it without. I'm on the pill."

Frank climbed over and spread my legs further apart. He placed his organ at my opening and began pushing in. I was so wet that he met with virtually no resistance. He pushed in until he could go no further. He was very hard. Harder than any of the other men I had experienced; hard, but in a pleasing way. He began to find a rhythm that was not too fast but definitely not slow. I wrapped my legs around his waist and whimpered my pleasure.

Brent was not left out. He kissed me hard and tongued my mouth. His hands were finding places to caress and Frank was giving me more and more pleasure with each stroke. I was holding Frank and digging my nails into his back. I wasn't trying to hurt him but my passion needed a place to respond. I bucked up against Frank's inward strokes and he was building my climax little by little. Oh, the journey was wonderful. Tiny had not disappointed me.

Usually my breasts were not very sensitive. But tonight they were adding to the spasms that were building in my vagina. Every touch and every kiss was sending me higher and higher. I screamed out and tossed my head back and forth. I climaxed and I was thrilled with the intensity. Once I calmed down Frank slowed his movements and pulled out. He held his penis and rapidly stroked it. His face tightened up, he threw his head back and cried out as he ejaculated.

I watched him cum. His semen shot out stream after stream on my breast. Frank lowered himself down and kissed me. I rubbed his semen over my breasts. It felt hot and silky. I had experienced one of the two lovers. Frank had had his turn. I used the sheet to wipe the semen from my chest and felt my body relax. My orgasm was so intense that I didn't think that I could take any more. I didn't want to deny Brent but I didn't have anything left to give.

They both seemed to know that I wasn't ready yet for another pleasure trip. They snuggled next to me one on each side and massaged me from head to toe. They kissed and licked me in places that I had never been kissed before; my toes, the bottoms of my feet, the back of my knees. They turned me over and kissed and made little nibbles down my back.

Brent found that spot at the end of my spine and he sucked and kissed and licked and massaged me in that delicate and highly sensitive spot. Slowly I began to respond and began to rotate my hips. I whimpered as Brent worked on that sexually sensitive spot. I couldn't believe it but I was ready. I mean really ready.

I rose up on my elbows and looked back at Brent and sighed, "Please, now!"

He was ready as well. He grasped me by the hips and lifted me up onto my knees. I felt the tip of his penis push against my opening and he pushed hard. I pushed back and he pushed forward.

He pulled back and promised, "I'm going to work slowly so that I don't hurt you."

His fingers probed me and he moved some of my fluids to the front and spread them around. Once again he pushed his organ against my slit. This time the glans popped in. He stopped and waited for me to relax. We pushed together and more of him disappeared. Inch by inch I managed to take the whole length. I couldn't believe how full I felt.

As soon as he sensed that I had relaxed and was reasonably comfortable he started thrusting with great enthusiasm. Where Frank had been deliberate and developed a rhythm Brent began to fuck for all he was worth.

I thought, "Surely he won't last long at this pace."

But I was going to enjoy this monster for so long as it did last. I was unbelievably aroused. I bucked and squealed and pushed back to get all of his huge organ that was so fabulously penetrating me.

Frank returned to participate. He reached in and found my clit and began to rub it in time with Brent's strokes. I reached an orgasm in only a couple of minutes. I collapsed as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me. Brent never slowed but I had to pull Frank's hand away from my clit. It had become so sensitive that it hurt to be touched.

Frank lay beneath me caressing and kissing me. Our lips were pressed hard against one another. Brent was squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was getting attention from them both and I was totally into it. Everything was a blur. My second orgasm took six or eight minutes to arrive. I'm guessing; I don't really know. I was not in any condition to check the time. All I know for sure is that it was a great long ride to the finish line. It arrived with wave after wave of ecstasy. This one was multiple the intensity of the first.

I didn't lose consciousness but I was incoherent and begging for them to hold me so I wouldn't fall off. Not sure what I was going to fall off of. But they both held me tight.

As I began to wind down from my climax Brent pushed his member in to the hilt and held it as began his ejaculations. After each he relaxed. He repeated his spasms and sent volumes of his semen against the back of my sheath. The heat from each of his ejaculations caused a sensation I had not experienced before. The force was astonishing.

As he began to soften he pulled out and we all collapsed. We lay like that for several minutes. I finally turned over onto my back and reached out and grasped each penis and squeezed. Not hard but firmly. These men were no longer strangers. I knew them better than any male that I have ever come in contact with; with the exception of Tiny and Jerry of course.

I stated rather a matter of fact, "Gentlemen, I have been loved before but nothing to compare with this. I mean I have been magnificently loved and totally satisfied by two very accomplished lovers. Thank you."

In unison, they corrected me, "No, thank YOU. You were terrific!"

We laughed and stayed quiet for a while. The room was so still that we could hear Tiny and Fran sexing in the room next door.

I giggled and said, "Let's go in and surprise them."

We jumped off the bed and ran together out the door and quietly slipped to the door of Fran's bedroom. I turned the handle and quietly opened the door.

The overhead light was on and Tiny was on top of Fran pounding her with everything he had. Which is quite a lot. We jumped on the bed and wrestled them apart. Tiny rolled over on his back and his cock pointed toward the ceiling. I grasped it and began to stroke it. Frank and Brent attacked Fran and began to paw and kiss her all over. Brent had lowered his mouth to her slit and was sucking her clit and licking her slit. Frank was holding her down while he caressed her breasts. (Hers, unlike mine, are very sensitive.) She was yelling for them to stop.

Tiny held me and began to rub my opening. It didn't take long for Fran to quiet down and begin to mew toward her climax. Tiny must have been pretty far along. I stroked his penis and he soon began to shoot streams of his silky spunk. Fran hollered her climax and Tiny laid back and relaxed. It became apparent that the five of us were going to spend the remainder of the night together. Sleep was not an option this night.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers