Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

After several minutes of non-action Brent was again fully erect. Here we were two women and three men. Brent was by far the largest of the three. None was even close to average but Brent made all the others look average in comparison.

Frank moved to Fran and began to kiss her lips, neck, shoulder... everywhere. She wrapped her arms around him and returned his kisses. He was hard and ready. But it was Brent that had moved between her legs. He pushed her knees against her shoulders. Fran broke her kiss and rose up to see the huge organ at her entrance.

Her mouth dropped open and she gasped, "My gawd is that thing real?"

Brent grinned and pushed it in. She was still full of Tiny's juices. (We had interrupted their second go.) I watched. I scanned from watching it disappear into her to studying her face of disbelief and pleasure as she accepted it. Brent began his furious fucking and Fran dropped down on her back. Just as I had only a short while before she reached an orgasm quickly. Brent never slowed down.

I watched spellbound as he moved in her. I knew Fran was starting her journey toward another climax and that the trip would take a while. She was going to enjoy this trip! Frank had moved to place his erection in front of her face. He had a pleading expression on his face. Fran reached out and guided him to her parted lips. Frank pushed into her mouth and began trying to push it down her throat. Fran gagged and pulled her head back but never let it leave her lips.

I watched in amazement as she expertly licked and sucked on the head. Once again Frank pushed it down her throat. This time she took it deep. He began to stroke slowly in and out of her throat. Fran was twisting her hips and seemed to be having a terrific time.

Tiny had been watching the action as well. He pushed me down and moved to where he straddled my shoulders a knee on either side. My view of Fran and her lovers was obstructed but the view of Tiny and his organ above me more than made up for it. I was fingering myself and biting my lip. I was really into it by now. Tiny took his penis in hand and pointed it toward my mouth.

I turned away and said, "No Tiny I can't do that."

He made no response. Instead he held my head with one hand and placed his organ against my lips with the other. He rubbed it back and forth across my mouth forcing it past my lips and against my teeth. I tried to get away but he wouldn't allow my head to move. I relaxed and closed my eyes and let him continue to rub the head of his penis against my lips and teeth.

His anticipatory juices were coating my teeth and lips. Some managed to pass into my mouth and I licked it off the inside of my teeth. I had never tasted a man's fluid before. I was surprised that it was not offensive. In fact it had a pleasant and erotic flavor. I began to feverishly lick the inside of my teeth and could not find more.

I opened my mouth searching for more and Tiny pushed in, only just the head. I licked the opening at the end and drew out more of the fluid. I wanted more. I sucked hard trying to get more to seep out. Tiny took this as my wanting to have him deeper in my mouth. He pushed in and struck the back of my throat. He was so big and my mouth was so small. I gagged and he pulled back. He had found a comfortable depth and seemed satisfied with it. I gave in to the horrible activity. I had always thought it to be nasty. Now I was not so sure.

I tried to mimic what I had seen Fran doing to Frank. Tiny accepted my limited skills and let me do what I could. Which I guess was enough because he held my head with both hands and stopped his movement. I struggled because I realized that he was going to shoot into my mouth. One stream after another filled my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could but there was more than I could keep up with. Semen spilled out of my mouth and ran down my cheeks.

Tiny was moaning and murmuring, "Oh damn, damn it's good."

When he had shot his last he pulled away and wiped my face with his hand. I held some of his semen in my mouth and enjoyed the texture and the flavor. It was salty, maybe a little bitter and sweet at the same time. I wondered why I had been so unwilling to try this before. I looked over at Fran and her lovers. They had completed their goings on and I could tell by the looks on their faces that they had enjoyed it. Somewhere in the back of my mind I seemed to recall hearing Fran screaming.

We rested for a while and each one of us had found a place to caress or kiss or both. At times I was caressing myself while all three of the men were tending to Fran. We probably relaxed like this for a half an hour or more.

Fran broke the spell by saying, "I would like to have both Tiny and Frank do me at the same time. I have never had two guys at once and I would like to try it. Tiny, Frank, do you think you might be willing to do it for me?"

You couldn't have found two men more willing. She instructed Frank to lay on his side behind her and for Tiny to move to her front. Fran of course was on her side. Frank slipped a couple of fingers in her wetness and got out as much semen as he could. He rubbed it around her anus and pushed some inside. Fran moaned and then held her breath as he used his finger to lubricate her.

To complete the preparation he pushed his penis into her vagina and thrust a few times. When he was well coated with Brent's spunk he pulled out and lifted her leg up and placed his cock at the entrance to her bowels.

He gently pushed into her and she cried out, "Slow, slow, it hurts. It hurts more than I thought it would. Stop!"

Frank apparently was experienced at the anal sex process. He ignored her pleading and continued to push in. She continued to beg him to stop but he refused and pushed until he had penetrated completely.

Tiny moved into position and slipped his ample tool into her vagina. It went in with the initial thrust. Tiny began to stroke slowly and fully. Frank waited until Fran relaxed and began his thrusts. Like always he found a rhythm and set the pace. Tiny adjusted his thrusts to match Frank's.

Fran began to change her pleadings, "Oh this is wild. Oh guys don't stop. This is so unbelievable."

As her climax approached she cried out, "Oh Chrissie, you have got to try this. I'm cumming! Oh yes, oh damn, YESSS!"

Frank and Tiny were right with her. Both began to thrust hard and fast and they came together.

Brent had not been just watching the action on the other side of the bed. He had climbed between my legs and I had wrapped them around his waist. While Fran was getting hers, I was getting mine. Brent had no trouble penetrating this time. I was stretched and well lubricated. He slipped in with one continuous stroke. He began a furious pounding of my vagina. I knew that he was good for the course.

Here this one time orgasm-less little girl was getting orgasm after orgasm while being fucked by three accomplished and well endowed lovers.

I was sure that the monster that was slamming into me so furiously would stretch me to where an average cock would not be able to enjoy my love canal. But that was a concern to be considered later. Right then I wanted only to be ravished by Brent and his huge apparatus of pleasure.

My orgasm didn't build like before. This time it came upon me suddenly. I screamed as my whole body shook. Over and over again I reached a new height of ecstasy and each peak was higher than the one before.

Finally after what seemed many minutes I relaxed and the sensations subsided. Brent was still not done but soon followed. He increased the speed of his thrusts (If that was possible.) and began to spray my insides with his hot semen. As he finished he slowed his movements and the room filled with the sucking sounds of his penis pulling semen out of me and the slapping sound of him striking against my back side.

When I opened my eyes I saw that everyone was sitting up hugging each other and watching Brent ravish me. Ravish—the dictionary defines it: To overwhelm somebody with deep and pleasurable feelings or emotions. That about sizes up what Brent had done for me.

It was almost dawn when we climbed off the bed and took turns in the bathroom. Fran and I took a shower together and there was a little caressing and kissing. I was showing my appreciation for her having arranged for our orgy. But mostly we washed and got out so the guys could get cleaned up.

We put on robes and went to the kitchen to make coffee and start breakfast. By the time the toast, sausage and eggs were ready the men had dressed and made their way into the kitchen. Each one of them kissed us good morning. All were passionate kisses. I was pleased and I guess relieved that they had repeatedly had their way with me and still found me desirable. Of course they would be attracted to my sexy sister.

I guess this is when I finally began to let go of my self-doubts and accepted that men found me desirable. I have stopped trying to figure out why and instead just accept it. It's kind of a nice feeling to be desired.

Chapter 9

I was scheduled to leave for home on the following Monday. Unbeknownst to me Fran had invited Tiny, Brent and Frank over Sunday evening. Apparently none had to go to work on Monday. I had sex with all three. I was with Frank twice. I turned down his proposal of anal intercourse. I didn't think that I was ready to go that far. All though I did consider it as I recalled how Fran had seemed to enjoy it.

We all slept for a while but I had to get up and ready for my flight home. As I was about to get into the shower all three of them lined up and blocked my way. Tiny was first in line. He pushed me up against the wall just inside the bathroom. Fran was at the opposite wall with a devilish expression on her face.

I exclaimed, "What's going on?"

Tiny began kissing me and I wasn't inclined to stop him. He reached down and lifted my right leg; He parted his robe and lowered himself. His penis was hard and he pushed in and began to do me standing up. He must have been going at it for 5 or so minutes before I came. He did not; instead he pulled out and Frank took his place.

Frank kissed and fondled my breasts with the hand not lifting my leg. Again, other 5 or so minutes. I went over the top once again. Both had been very nice but no huge explosion. I thought maybe it was the position. He pulled out and as I expected Brent took his place. Maybe the bigger cock would be better in this position.

Brent slammed me hard against the wall and shoved his cock into me violently. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed as he began thrusting hard and fast. He was hitting against me so hard it hurt me at the pubis. I dropped my legs but he held me fast with his hands grasping my butt.

I pushed at him and begged, "Owww... Please Brent you are hurting me. Not so hard!"

He ignored my pleadings. I wasn't hurting so bad that I let go. He had been holding me up with his hands on my cheeks. I looked over toward Fran. Frank and Tiny were both kissing and caressing her. She was watching what was happening to me. Her eyes glassed over. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Finally she gave in to her passion and closed her eyes. Tiny moved away and let Frank begin his run.

Brent continued to pound me violently. I was watching Fran through my tears. Frank must have climaxed in a couple of minutes because he pulled back and Tiny took his place. Fran was on at least her second orgasm as soon as Tiny entered her.

Brent continued to do me brutally. I knew from before that he could last a very long time. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. I knew he was not going to be denied. I felt like he was raping me and I was powerless to stop him.

As Fran climaxed and Tiny ejaculated in her she slid down the wall and sat on the floor watching the scene in front of her. Tiny and Frank had sat down next to her and they too watched the activity before them. I was crying and begging. I guess they thought it was from pleasure but it was because of the violent way Brent was doing me.

Brent was whispering nasty comments in my ear. "You horny bitch! Tell me what you want slut? Do you really think you deserve this big cock? You want it don't you? Beg for it! With me in your cunt you will cum like you have never had it before. Every time you fuck you'll wish it was with the big cock that's fucking you now."

I could only beg, "Please you are hurting me."

He continued, "You will always remember this as the best fuck of your life you fucking whore. The cock fucking you is so big that you will always crave it. Do you crave it? Answer me. DO YOU CRAVE THIS BIG COCK?"

I don't know how long he hammered me like that. At some point, I didn't even realize the change, I began an orgasm. It built slowly beginning with only just a tickle deep inside. Then my whole body began to shake and I cried harder. Tears ran down my cheeks. I sobbed and I shook.

My begging took a different plea, Oh YES! Fuck me with that big cock! I want you. I want IT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I am going to cum just like you say. YESSSS!" Please, Oh please fuck me! I want more, more! I'll always want your big cock. This is so good. Yes, I CRAVE IT!"

My orgasm came over me and nothing else mattered. The pain only amplified the force of my explosion. I wrapped my legs around him and pushed back. I met every one of his powerful thrusts. I really don't remember much after the third or fourth wave of my orgasm. I don't remember Brent releasing his semen. When he let go of me I slid down the wall and a pool of silky liquid formed under me. I sobbed and thanked him over and over again.

"Oh thank you, thank you. Your big cock is so wonderful. Thank you for giving it to me. I will always want it again and again."

I didn't have a clue what I was saying. I was so amazed with what had happened I couldn't rationalize. Fran, Frank and Tiny rushed over to me and they all hugged me.

Fran said, "Baby sister that was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed."

Brent stood over us and smiled, "We thought that we would say bon voyage. I hope you didn't take seriously the things that I said. They were only for effect. They seemed to have done the trick though. You seemed to have had an enormous climax. You shook all over."

He stood over me with his big penis now flaccid and it seemed to be staring at me with it's one eye.

"I kind of got carried away," he continued. "Of course none were true. You are the sweetest and loveliest little gal that I have ever bang...er made love to."

They all laughed. I was exhausted.

Brent went down to his knees and kissed me tenderly.

I gazed into his eyes and replied, "I don't know what you brought out in me. But as you said; you have a big cock that gave me a fuck to remember. I hope you don't ever forget it either. Gawd I can't wait to get it again. Just not right now."

Fran suggested, "Come on guys, let's leave her to shower and get ready to go to the airport. I need to get ready as well. Get your clothes on and get out of here."

I sat on the floor alone and felt around down there. My pubis was a little sore but apparently no real damage had been done. I don't think I agree with him but then again my orgasm was pretty intense. Maybe I am a latent masochist. Maybe I am a slut, whore, or a horny bitch like he said. What had transpired this weekend certainly wasn't an average sisterly visit.

Chapter 10

So here I was on my way home again. I knew that nothing would ever be the same. But I was determined that I would return to being a devoted wife. I thought about finding out if I could give Jerry oral sex and if it would be like it was with Tiny. I knew that his equipment would never measure up to the three lovers that had so thoroughly satisfied me with orgasm after orgasm. But making love with Jerry is so much more than a climax. It is a sharing of mutual admiration and deep love.

I hoped that Jerry would accept what had happened the last few days and continue to love and continue to respect me in spite of what I had done. I knew that he would find out and I would try to explain in the best way I could that all that happened was just sex. I loved only him. I do love him so much. He had asked me to experience having sex with a man that was well endowed. I don't think he had thought that I would have found so much to experience.

John had been talking to me as I replayed my encounters with Fran, Tiny, Frank and Brent. I remember that he told me early on that he was John Lundquist and he lived in Chicago. He was a geography manager for a sporting goods company. The three Sparta Sports outlets in Des Moines were among some 25 that he was responsible for. I had been so involved with my recollections that I had missed much of what he was saying. I shook my head and looked directly into his eyes. I was thinking that they are so hypnotic.

He smiled and was saying, "I'm in Des Moines every couple of months. It's become a very boring couple of days. The people that I work with are the same each trip and we no longer find it necessary or even desirable to socialize. I travel a lot and have found that having someone to share the evening hours with is very beneficial in getting through the ordeal of travel."

"You have been an interesting companion and are very attractive as well. I would like for you to take one of my cards. If you find that you might enjoy sharing a dinner with me on one of my trips perhaps you would call me and we will see if we can get together. Or even better you could share your information with me and I'll contact you when I'm in town."

I smiled and took his card. I offered,"I want you to realize that I am happily married but I would like to hear more about your business. I would imagine that you have many interesting stories from your travels."

I don't know why I was so curious to see just what all he might have in mind. I wrote Chrissie (808) 555-1212 on the back of one of his cards. I had made sure that he knew I was married but that I might be interested.

"Surely," I thought, "I wasn't hoping that he had more than dinner and conversation in mind."

Chapter 11

Jerry and I were getting on better than ever. I began to tell him of my escapades with Fran and Tiny. He was shocked at first when I told him about taking on two guys in addition to Tiny. But he encouraged me to tell the stories over and over again. The stories seemed to make him a better lover. We made love several times a week. Although he still finished before I had an orgasm.

I was pretty well satisfied with how things were going. I had held back the oral thing for a while. I didn't want to overwhelm him all at once. When I went down on him the first time he came almost immediately. Unlike with Tiny I was able to take him in all the way. I had thought that he would want me to do it all of the time but after a few times he seemed to accept it as part of an occasional lovemaking process and not something to experience by itself.

All in all Jerry was becoming an accomplished lover. I was proud of our progress and so was he. Our sex life had blossomed into something special. I was satisfied. He worked as hard as he could but still couldn't get me off by fucking. He did a great job with his talented hands though.

A couple of months went by and one evening when we came back from a shopping trip there was a message on the recorder.

Jerry played it back, "Chrissie, this is John. I'm in town. Call me at the cell number on my card. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Perhaps you could join me for dinner while I'm in town."

Jerry turned to me and asked, "Who is John?"

I had been totally honest with him about everything else so I didn't see why I should hide this from him. I told him of the exchange of information and how I had found my seat mate on the plane ride home interesting. Apparently John had found me interesting as well. Anyway, I had no need to contact him. Things were pretty good without any further escapades on my part. Jerry let it drop.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers
1...34567...14