Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fixed dinner and Jerry suggested that after dinner we might go in and watch TV in bed. I knew that this was his subtle way of propositioning me for sex. The TV was on but we never did watch a program. The flickering light of the TV provided romantic lighting while we made love for a good hour. Mostly it was foreplay and after play.

As we held each other afterwards, Jerry cleared his throat and suggested, "Why don't you go and call this John and make a date. You need to get some good sex other that just when you visit your sister and her friends."

I responded, "Jerry, I just had good sex; besides John has never said anything about sex. He has only invited me for dinner and conversation."

Jerry looked away and whispered, "You know Chrissie that when you tell me about having sex with other men I am aroused beyond anything I experience otherwise. I mean I get aroused being close to you but the visual images in my mind while you tell about having sex gets me so excited that I can hardly contain myself. I'm sorry but I'm just being honest. Visualizing you with another man is a powerful turn-on."

He continued, "I think that it is for you as well as for me. Actually I can think of nothing more exciting than actually watching you with another man."

I had known that Jerry was aroused by my stories but I had never considered that he would want to watch. The thought intrigued me.

So much so that I relented, "If it is that important to you, Okay."

I slid out of bed and went to the top drawer of the dresser where I had placed John's card. I took it to the telephone and returned to sit on the bed next to Jerry. I had not bothered to cover myself. Jerry reached out and caressed my breasts while I pressed the numbers. John answered on the third ring.

After his hello I announced, "Hi John, this is Chrissie."

He asked what I had been up to and I told him that I had been anxiously awaiting his call. John laughed. I knew that he had been taken aback with my flirtatious response.

He stuttered, "I have been looking forward to seeing you again. I recall that we had some electricity between us on the plane. I was quite attracted to you."

I replied, "I have thought of you as well. The attraction was mutual"

Jerry had only heard my side of the conversation but it had gotten him aroused. He was stroking his erection and caressing my breast slowly as he listened. He knew I was flirting with another man and he loved it. John suggested that we meet at Café di Scala at seven the following night. I agreed and made like a kiss into the telephone and pushed the off button.

Jerry grabbed me and pulled me with my back toward him. He held me by my legs and pushed into me and began humping like crazy. He had had me just a short time before and with this new erection he was lasting longer that I could ever remember. He was really doing me.

I began my climb to an orgasm and thought, "Please don't stop Jerry. I'm about to cum. Please Jerry make me cum."

His thrusts became more furious and I erupted like never before with Jerry.

"Oh, Jerry I'm cumming. Oh yes, baby, Yessssss!"

I collapsed as he pushed hard against me and exploded into my satisfied tunnel. He held me with his member still inside and kissed my neck and shoulders. He caressed my breasts and gently kneaded my buttocks. He reached around and rubbed my abdomen. He held me like this for several minutes. I was ecstatic.

Jerry had finally fucked me to an orgasm. I began to realize that his penis was still in me and was still hard. I knew he had finished. He began to stroke slowly. I relaxed and just waited to find out what he was up to. He kept at it for a very long time and slowly I began to start another excursion to that high peak of love making.

I pleaded, "Please baby make it happen again."

He began moving faster and with more authority. He had said nothing all the while. His only sounds had been his groans as he ejaculated. Now he began to whimper and groan. My orgasm took over and I heard nothing but my own exclamations of passion. Wave after wave swept over me. I could not believe that this was happening. My orgasms were equal to any that I had ever experienced with his hands. As they receded I began to sob. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

Jerry shouted, "Oh damn, you are so hot. I love you so much!"

And then he climaxed and collapsed. This time he pulled out and his penis was receding rapidly. He held me close. The improbable had finally and wonderfully happened.

Chapter 12

The next evening Jerry came in about 5:30 and saw that I was still in my jeans and I had one of his shirts tied at my waist. I still had on house shoes.

I went to him and wrapped my arms around him and planted a kiss on his surprised lips.

He pushed me away and exclaimed, "Chrissie, what are you doing you should be getting ready. This John guy will be waiting.

I smiled, "I don't need John or any of the others. You are all I need."

I hugged him again and kissed him for all I was worth. Once again he pushed me away.

"We agreed that you would make it with another man. I wanted you to let me to watch you. I mean I thought that you wanted it as well."

I assured him, "Jerry, after last night all bets are off. You gave me all that any man could give me. And I thought you did it out of love, not just lust."

He pleaded, "Please Chrissie, don't do this. I want you to be with another man. I really do."

He looked at his feet and continued, "I do love you so very much. Last night was an anomaly. I must have been caught up in the fantasy of you being with the man on the telephone."

He held me close and I melted. I guess that I knew all along that Jerry had been driven by his fantasy. In reality I was still curious about being with this man. The dam had broken with Tiny and continued with Frank and Brent. Now it seemed the waters of lust continued to flow.

I shuddered as it occurred to me that it might be that I would never stop being curious about what the next man might be like. But more than that I wanted to do whatever it took to get Jerry to make love to me like the night before. Anything would be worth it. I kissed him and went to my room to begin preparation for my date with John.

I arrived at Café di Scala at 7:15. It was important to me that John would have to wait. I was wearing the red wrap around that I had worn for Tiny. It seemed appropriate. I had on my sexiest panties and bra. The panties were high on the sides and low in front. They barely covered my behind. The bra pushed my breasts up and together. The cleavage was displayed with the low cut of my dress. I wore no stockings. My legs look okay without them. My matching red heels and purse completed my outfit. A diamond necklace and matching earrings gave just the right touch of elegance that I was trying to present. I had put my hair up in a style that made me look my age and a little sophisticated.

The hostess took my name and led me to where John as waiting. He had a location at the rear of the restaurant. He stood and took my hand. His smile was just as hypnotic as I remembered. He was dressed in a dark blue suit with a red and blue stripped tie over a white shirt. His shoes were polished to a high shine and I noticed that they were a rather large size. I smiled as I recalled Brent and his shoes.

John held my chair as I sat. He pushed me up to the table and took the chair next to me. The waiter arrived to take our drink orders. John suggested a sparkling red wine. I told him that I would prefer coffee with cream. He nodded to the waitress and she departed. He turned to me and took my hand.

He remarked, "You are as lovely as I remembered. I'm so glad that you agreed to join me this evening. You make Des Moines an extraordinary place to be."

I dropped my eyes and just said, "Thank you."

John suggested that we share the Antipasti Con Olivi Schiacciati. The cheese was exquisite.

I chose the Fico salad. I was afraid to order anything heavy. My stomach was churning with being out on the town with this relative stranger and what Jerry had insisted was a date that was to end with sex. John selected a heartier fare of Manzo. He ordered the steak medium rare. He obviously was not suffering any anxiety.

Conversation was light during the meal. We seemed to be satisfied with just getting acquainted. I was fascinated with how stimulating it was just looking at each other. A couple of times John brushed against my bare thigh but nothing overt. I was too timid to touch him.

After we had finished dessert of lime sherbet John asked, "Would you be available for spending more of the evening with me?"

I replied as I looked down, "I think that I would like that. What did you have in mind?"

"I will leave that up to you pretty lady."

I smiled and said, "Maybe we should be going."

As we left the restaurant John asked if I would accompany him to his hotel. As Jerry had insisted John had more than conversation in mind. Being in his presence I had become stimulated and had hoped that Jerry would be proven correct.

I suggested that I would be more comfortable at my own home. He nodded his agreement. I asked him to follow me. We each went to our respective cars and I led the way to my house. The street seemed to be darker and heavier laden with trees. They almost seemed to be reaching out and surrounding me. As I pulled into the driveway I was shaking with both fear and apprehension. I asked myself, "How could I be allowing this man who I hardly knew to come into my home and have sex with me."

I was absolutely sure that that was his intention and I hoped that I would be correct. Somehow I sensed that sex with this man would be special.

Jerry and I had arranged for him to slip outside to the patio if and when John and I arrived. We couldn't be sure how things might progress so Jerry had staged the windows so that a view of the great room and kitchen as well as the master bedroom would be visible from the patio windows. He said he didn't want to miss any of the possibilities.

John pulled in behind me and I waited for him to get out and approach my car before I opened my car door. As I began to get out my dress pulled high on my thigh. John glanced at the exposed leg and smiled. He took my hand and helped me out of the car. He closed the car door and pulled me to him. He kissed me softly.

I was a little taken aback when his hand slipped into my dress and cupped my breast through my bra. I didn't pull away and I realized that he was looking for assurance that I knew what he had in mind and was willing before he committed to coming inside. He confirmed that I was going all the way when he held my waist and I pressed against him. He moved back and I took his hand and led him to the front door.

My key opened the door and I stepped inside. I turned on the light in the great room and asked if he would like some coffee.

He said, "No but water would be nice."

I asked him to have a seat and went to the fridge and got two bottles of spring water. I opened them and poured them into some nice tumblers. I put a couple of ice cubes in each one. When I returned John stood up and took both tumblers and set them on the coffee table. He took me in his arms and kissed me.

I figured Jerry was watching and I was a little hesitant. But as John began to nibble on my neck and caress my behind I began to relax. When he grasped my cheeks and pulled me against his groin I felt his erection start to blossom. I forgot about Jerry and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard and my tongue sought out his and we kissed and pushed against each other.

I had had enough recent experience to recognize that the protrusion that was pressing against my belly was of significant size. I moaned as I thought about what was going to happen. I was aroused and I didn't want to wait for long. I needed what I expected was an ample cock and I could feel that that big cock wanted me.

I started to pull John's coat off and loosened his tie. I began to unbutton his shirt. He backed away and pulled his shirt and tie over his head leaving him bare-chested. His chest had a triangle of hair between his breasts. His upper body was tanned and smooth but with marvelous definition. His nipples were hard. I was drawn to them and he allowed me to nibble and lick them.

John found the sash that held my dress together and loosened it. The dress opened completely in front. He pushed it off my shoulders and it slid away.

He smiled and said, "You're lovely, little lady."

He turned me around and undid the clasp of my bra. He pushed the straps off my shoulders and it too fell to the floor. His hands came around and cupped my breasts. He rolled my nipples between his forefinger and thumb as he sucked and kissed my neck and behind my ear. Slowly he licked and kissed my back as he lowered himself to his knees. As he worked his way down he took my panties down. I stepped out of them and turned to face him.

John reached out and took my right leg and raised it up over his shoulder. I was about to stop him when he buried his face in my vulva and sucked and licked my clitoris. I held onto his head and bit my lip as he tortured me with his tongue. He put first one finger into me and then two and then three. He moved them in and out of me all the while sucking on my clitoris. He was getting me to a fever pitch. He was doing a good job but I wanted more.

I pushed him away and said, "Let's get you in the same condition. I shouldn't be the only one without clothes."

He rose and I dropped to my knees. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his fly. His trousers slid down his legs. I removed his shoes and socks and he stepped out of his trousers. I looked up and he was grinning. In front of my face was a prominent budge in his underwear. I gazed for a second and grasped the elastic band and began to lower his boxers. As the elastic band cleared his penis it sprang out and touched my cheek. My mouth flew open in amazement. John was every bit as big as Brent; even thicker.

I continued to lower his boxers. When he stepped out of them I took his erection in my hand and put my lips against the tip. I kissed and licked and then put the head in my mouth. John moaned and held my head while he pushed it in further. He began to slowly move in my mouth. His anticipatory juices coated my tongue as I licked and sucked for all I was worth. My mouth was stretched to the limit and I knew that I was not going to be able to endure this for very long. Fortunately John was as anxious as I was to get into my overheated vagina. He pulled out and helped me up.

He asked, "Where do you want to do this?"

I took his hand and led him into the master bedroom. I pulled the covers off and John pushed me backwards down on the edge of the bed. He placed me at the edge of the mattress and spread my legs. He moved into position and then lifted both legs over his shoulders. His penis was resting against my vagina. I was so wet that I knew I would be able to receive him without any more lubrication.

John rubbed his cock up and down my slit then said, "I will go slowly. Let me know if it hurts."

I responded, "Please, I need you now, just fuck me."

He pushed and slowly it went in inch by inch until all of it disappeared. I felt his testicles against my backside and I began to move on his erection.

He whistled, "You have had a sizeable one before, haven't you?"

I groaned, "None as thick as yours. You're stuffing me so full. I like it hard and fast."

I began to buck and grind against him. He took the message and started his thrusting. Not violent like Brent, but slow and steady. As my cries of approval became louder he increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Each time he hammered against me my whole body shook. An orgasm hit me almost immediately. He kept at it for what seemed a very long time. His penis was so powerful it pulled my insides out each time he pulled back. Another orgasm began and I was climbing to my crest.

I don't know how he did it but he took me to that high place and held me there for a very long time. I lost all sense of time and place. I was suspended in this peak of orgasmic ecstasy. Then he began to move faster and was slamming into me with such force that it seemed the whole earth was moving. Finally he pushed short stroke after short stroke and held against me with each eruption. I could feel the force of each one. When he had ejaculated his last he held against me and his penis jerked and twitched inside me for several seconds. I had never felt a sensation like it.

He lowered to my lips and kissed hard. Tongue to tongue we celebrated our union. He pulled out and moved me to the center of the bed. His fluids ran freely from my wide open vagina. He lay down next to me and we kissed and caressed each other for a long time.

Finally he said, "I never did get to drink that water."

We laughed and we embraced again.

John remarked, '"I think that am enjoying my visit to Des Moines more than I can ever remember."

I remembered that Jerry was outside the window watching and I wondered how he had responded to the scene before him.

John began to caress me and he found that special spot on my back at the end of my spine and I forgot about Jerry.

I pleaded, "Oh please! Oh Please!"

He continued to excite me. I did all I could to encourage him to repeat the wonderful experience.

His recovery took about 20 minutes. All the while we caressed and kissed with total abandon. Finally he became firm enough to penetrate my anxious vagina. He didn't start slow and build like the first time. He began to thrust hard and fast from the get go. I was in heaven.

I tried to match his thrusts but he was too much for me. I finally stopped trying and just relaxed and accepted him. His loving brought me to another climax equally as fabulous as the first. When he slowed and released his semen I was totally spent.

He rolled away and lay quietly next to me. We were both covered with perspiration. Neither of us said anything for several minutes. I could not believe what a magnificent lover John was. That I was the recipient of his talents was more that I could comprehend. But it was real and once again I had had sex that I never thought possible.

Finally John spoke, "You are a wonderful lover."

I smiled at the compliment.

I spoke, "I'm pretty sure I let you know how good it was for me. I have never dreamed that I could have experienced sex like this."

John kissed me and nibbled on my ear.

"When do you expect your husband to return?"

I was taken by surprise. I had not even thought that he was considering that Jerry might interrupt us.

"I'm not sure," was the only response I could come up with.

He whispered, "Perhaps I should be going now. Can we get together again? I would like to enjoy Des Moines and its lovely inhabitant again if you would be willing."

"I think I would like that very much."

With that he used the top sheet to dry off and began dressing. I watched intently as he gathered his clothing. From the rear his shoulders, his back and his beautiful derrière made him look like a male model that would be a photographer's dream. He was muscular without the mass of a body builder. He was trim and tanned. When he turned around his face, tousled hair, his rippled torso, and his legs displayed their great definition. And of course that wondrous penis. The entire vision gave me chills. I watched as he put on each article of clothing and wanted him once more.

That was not to be.

When he finished dressing he came to me and kissed me. Then he walked to the bedroom door and turned and waved, "You're an exceptional woman. This will be an evening I'll not soon forget."

1...45678...14