Summer's Blackmail Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

For some reason, Mark felt the presence behind the door. He quickly turned and he saw Summer's outline through the etched glass. "Ms. Wayne, I am here to inspect the work done this week on your sprinkler. Can you meet me around back," Mark asked.

Summer opened the door, making sure that she did not give Mark a view of her body and she said, "Hi Mark, I was in the shower. Yes it is ok for you to go around back."

"Ok, but I will need for you to meet me out there because I want to show you the problems we incurred and why the invoice is a little higher than the original estimate," Mark said as he notice Summer's wet hair and the partially clinging robe.

"That is ok Mark I trust you," Summer replied not wanting to be seen by James' friend, especially with her young tormentor in the house.

"Ms. Wayne you know I do not operate that way. Just meet me on the patio Summer and I will show you what I have done," Mark insisted.

From behind Summer felt Todd's presence. She knew that he was not pleased that she was not doing as Mark was asking and she knew that her responsibility was to do what a man told her to do. But, this was different, this was a friend of her husband and she did not want Mark to see her dressed as she was or better yet, how she wasn't dressed.

"Summer, it will only take a couple of minutes. I will see you around back," Mark tersely said.

"Do it," her young master whispered.

"Yes Sir, Mark I will meet you on the patio," Summer replied.

Summer pushed the door closed, turned the bolt lock and then looked pleadingly into her young master's eyes. "Master T, please do not make me go out onto the patio dressed the way I am. He is a friend of my husband and I don't want him to get the wrong thoughts about me. Please Master T," Summer begged.

At that moment, Todd hit the on switch for both vibrating toys that were buried deep inside his slut. He knew that she would do as instructed, but he wanted to have some fun with her too.

"Ok slut, I will not make you wear your wet silk robe outside. Take it off and go on outside to meet Mark," Todd ordered.

Summer quickly replied, "Master T, I cannot go outside with only my thong, collar, leash and the two plugs in me. He will think that I am coming on to him and he will tell my husband."

"Tell you what slut, I will go out there with you so that he can see what a slut you and that you are entertaining a student in your house while your husband is out of the country. How do you think he will react to that," Todd smiled.

"Master T, please, please don't do that, I beg you," Summer pleaded.

"The way I see it slut, you have three choices. One go out there dressed as you are, two go out there without your robe or three I will go out there with you to let him know what a slut you are," Todd added.

"Master T, I have been faithful to you and your demands on me. But, now this is affecting my relationship with my husband directly and that will make any threat you have over me lessened if Mark finds out about you. Please, please don't make me do this," Summer once again pleaded.

"At least let me take off the collar and leash Master T," Summer begged.

Todd knew he had Summer and she would comply with his demands. He was just making her realize her predicament more fully now that he had decided to take over her home life whenever it suited him.

"Tell you what slut, I will be a kind master for you. I will give you a choice. You can either take off the leash or take out the butt plug, but not both. Be quick about your decision slut.

"Also, while you are thinking, place your hands on the third step there and bend over. You must be spanked as punishment for questioning my directions before you go outside. Do it now," Todd commanded.

Summer was perplexed. She knew that she had no choice but to adhere to her young master's directions. But, she could not bear the thought of being spanked. Summer hesitated and looked once again pleadingly back at her young master. Her gaze was met with indifference from Todd. Summer turned and took the three steps to the stair well. She bent over at the waist and placed each of her hands palm down onto the third step. In this position, Summer's back was straight and flat, while her ass was completely exposed to her young master because her silk wee-through robe raised over her ass cheeks.

"Spread your feet slut," Todd ordered.

Summer immediately complied with the instruction and then the plug in her ass jumped to life. Now her body began to be affected by vibrations in both of her holes and it was telling her that she was about to cum. She waited for the inevitable punishment, but it did not happen, at least initially.

Todd watched as his teacher slut bent over at the waist. He was surprised at how quickly she was becoming a complete submissive adhering to his commands almost immediately. He did have to work on her immediate compliance, but he had only been her master for 10-days, so it was pretty good progress.

Todd's cock was poking through the bathrobe that he had borrowed from the closet of Summer's husband. He was excited about the possibility of burying his young, hard cock in the willing teacher's body, but right now he needed to exact some punishment for her not complying with his instructions immediately.

Summer suddenly felt a stinging blow to her left ass cheek, which was quickly matched by a stinging blow to her right ass cheek. "What did I tell you about not immediately complying with my instructions slut? Do you want me to just go ahead and send my photo folder of you to your poor husband who is working so hard to support you while he is in Asia?

"Count these strokes slut," Todd commanded.

He began again and each stroke was answered by Summer's strained, but responsive counting.

"One Master T, Two Master T, Three Master T...FOUR Master T, FIVE Master T as Summer's voice raised to almost a squeal with the last two slaps on her ever reddening ass cheeks. Just for good measure, Todd unleased a quick barrage of slaps on his slut teacher's ass, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine Ten Master T...Summer moaned.

Todd's spanking was having the dual effect on his teacher slut. First she recognized that she had not complied as quickly as was required, but also the two vibrators in her body were bringing her closer to orgasm with the humiliation of the spankings in her own home.

"Alright slut, you can get up now. Which will it be, the leash or the butt plug," Todd asked.

"Master T, I beg you, please don't make me go outside dressed like this," Summer pleaded one more time as she rose unsteadily to her feet encased in her six inch white slut heels.

Summer stood before her young master with the silk robe still clinging to her body from the water hose bath she had received only minutes before. Her hair was still quite wet and it draped over her shoulders down almost to her breasts. The moisture from her hair was making the robe even more see-through if that was possible. The back of the robe clung to her from here her long brunette hair had draped after the outdoor shower.

Todd stood looking into his slut's eyes. He allowed his eyes to roam down her body and noticed the length of her hair. In only a couple of hours, his teacher slut's hair would be shortened, lightened and styled to make her appear to younger than she was. She did not know it, but her body, hair, fingernails and toenails would be undergoing a drastic change to make her more like the slut he demanded her to be.

"Either pull the plug out of your ass or unclip the leash now slut. If you don't, then I am just going to go outside and tell Mark that I am here taking care of you while your husband is out of town. Your choice, slut," Todd said as he held out his hand.

Summer was in a no win and all lose position. She could not bear the thought of being subjected to sexual advances from a friend of her husband James. On the other hand, her young master, now taking up residence in her home, was threatening her with a conversation with Mark on the back patio.

"Master T, I would prefer to take the butt plug out if that is alright with you," Summer finally replied.

"Interesting choice slut, but that is acceptable. However, your skanky panties have to go. I am sure they still have cum stains on them. Run upstairs and put on that bright thong and matching bra for me slut. You can keep the robe on when you go out to see Mark. No hurry along," Todd ended the conversation by walking up the stairs leaving Summer to ponder her predicament.

In a couple of minutes, Todd heard Summer's heels as she climbed the steps. He had already rushed into the bedroom, taken off James' robe and stood against the door frame. As Summer approached, Todd grabbed Summer by the hair and forced her mouth down onto his fully erect cock. He needed some quick relief and his plan was to quickly fill her mouth with his cum. Todd grabbed a hand full of Summer's brunette hair and quickly began to fuck his slut's face. As he was turned on from the morning and from watching her parade around the house, Todd had reached the point where immediate relief was necessary.

Summer felt like her lips were going to be torn with the way Todd was fucking his cock into her mouth. She tried to get into a rhythm with the thrusts, but it was just no use. Summer just sucked on his cock for all she was worth and tried her best to make him cum quickly. His thrusting and her efforts succeeded in giving Todd the relief he needed as well as escaping having her mouth torn by the young man's cock.

"Strip off that robe and those panties slut. Put the red bra and thong on along with the robe. I am going to watch you from your balcony here and stroke my cock. Make sure that Mark gets a good look at your nipples. I want to see his eyes when he notices you're piercing. Pull your butt plug out and put it in your mouth while you change," Todd ordered.

Summer stripped off her robe and let it fall onto the Berber carpet of the bedroom she shared with her husband, but now with her young master. She slid the white thong down her legs and kicked it with her right foot. Summer then with her back to her young master, reached around, grabbed the base of her plug and pulled it out of her ass. She brought the new and black plug up to her mouth. She could smell the odor from her anal passageway. Any other time, it might make her gag, but at this point, Summer's nerves were on end, the vibrating egg in her pussy continued to stimulate her clit. The black plug stopped vibrating when it touched her lips. Summer pushed the plug into her mouth until she felt the tip touch the back of her throat. Where her pink butt plug was about five inches in length, but almost 2 inches in diameter, this black plug was over six inches in length, but only about the circumference of one of James' cigars that he like to smoke on the patio. She had always wondered how they would feel in her pussy, but never her ass.

She then went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out the matching bra/thong set. She could not imagine how she would be able to fully explain wearing the fire red cub bra and lace thong, but she had no choice. She looked directly at her young master as she slipped her arms into the straps of her bra. She noticed his stare as he watched her breast point directly at him when she reached behind to fasten the bra. Summer continued looking into her young master's eyes as she positioned her beasts so that the cups of the bra fully supported her breasts, but also she attempted to hide her nipples, as well as her piercings with the lace trim of the cup.

Summer stepped out of her white six inch heels and then slipped the red thong. She bent over slightly which gave her young master a view of her breasts and as she stood up, her nipples poked over the lace at the top of her cup bra. Summer knew that there would be no way to hide her piercings, but she had an idea as to how to prevent it. Summer slipped her feet back into her heels, reached up to her neck, spun around the slut collar so that the engraved plate was in the back covered by her still soaking wet hair and she pulled the leash down between her breasts. Next she stooped over and picked up her white silk robe and slipped it onto her still moist body, though most of the moisture from the water hose bath she had been given was now stuck to the robe.

Summer now stood before her young master with pleading eyes hoping that he would not send her outside. She suddenly heard banging on the back French doors and she knew that Mark was getting impatient. Summer just could not bear the thought of displaying herself to one of her husband's good friends. But, that choice was the lesser of all of the evil choices she had available to consider.

Summer turned on her heels and headed out of her bedroom. She heard the door to the private balcony that overlooked the back yard open and Summer knew that her young master would be able to see as well as hear what transpired on the patio.

Summer knew that she had to give Mark a glimpse of her nipples, but she felt like she could do it without coming off as a wanton slut looking for a cock from her husband's friend. As she reached the bottom step, she realized that the vibrator in her pussy had increased in its intensity. The setting was making it hard for her to walk, much less be able to carry on a conversation dressed as she was. She felt so humiliated, but in the same breathe her body was betraying her as she could feel the crotch of her fresh panties becoming soaked with her juices as it ran outside of the thin material of the thong crotch. She could feel moisture on the top of her thighs as she walked.

Mark was looking through the panes of the double French doors that led into the breakfast room. He could see down the hallway and he was able to watch Summer intently as she made her way into the kitchen area. Mark could see the outline of the red bra as well as the red panties Summer had on under the white silk robe. Mark also noticed that the robe was not tied at the waist so he was afforded a great view of Summer's body as she walked towards him.

As she reached the French doors, Summer felt the plug in her ass jump to life. Now her body was being stimulated by the two plugs while her mind was being manipulated by her young master. He was humiliating her in her own home, keeping her on orgasmic edge and forcing her to do as he instructed.

Summer felt Mark's eyes on her immediately. She knew she was in trouble, but she had no choice but to do as her young master had directed her. Her only hope was to avoid having sexy with one of James's best friends. She felt like she could control the situation if her body did not betray her with the constant humming of the black egg and butt plug buried deep inside her. Summer felt torn between being faithful to her husband, adhering to the directions of her young master or succumbing to the desires her body felt because of all of the physical and mental stimulations she was currently receiving. Suddenly, both plugs stopped.

None the less, Summer walked steadfastly to the French doors and greeted Mark's stare with a friend smile as she opened the doors and said, "I was just chatting with James who as you know is in Asia. He says to tell you hello and to let you know that he trusts your work and that he knows that you will be fair with the costs incurred.

So you don't have to show me the invoice Mark as James has complete trust in you," Summer said triumphantly. She had done it. She had given Mark a view of her breasts and she felt very sure that he noticed the piercings in each nipple peeking out over the top of the lace of the cup.

"I understand Summer, but I am not going to leave here until you are personally satisfied with my firm's work and you know that the sprinkler we replaced adequately covers the area of the yard that was damaged by the broken one," Mark said sternly.

"But, Mark it is ok. I am not concerned with your work either," Summer said.

"Summer, I want you to come out here and let me show you what I am talking about. I don't have all day. So, don't make me wait any longer," Mark said with much conviction.

Mark could see that Summer was torn between staying in the house and doing as he said. For some reason, she seemed to react to stronger, maybe more firm language. So he continued, "Summer, I know you don't want to displease James and I know you do not want to make me feel underappreciated for the work my crew and myself have done for you while James is out of the country. So, get out here so I can get finished with you."

There it was for Summer. Another man giving her instructions. For some reason, the firmer a man was with her, the more inclined she was to acquiesce to his demands and instructions. She felt compelled to walk away, but something inside her was coaxing her through the door. And before she even realized it, she was standing beside her husband's friend clad only in her red lingerie, her white silk see-through robe, her white slut heels and her collar as well as the matching leash.

"My don't you look downright provocative this morning Summer. Why are you dressed that way," Mark asked. "I bet you really do miss your husband right now don't you Summer?"

Summer was now perplexed. She knew what her young master's expectations were. He wanted to see her submit to a personal friend of her husband's. But, she was torn because she did not want to betray her husband with one of his friends. Submitting to her blackmailing student master was one thing, but being forced to submit to a friend of her husband was another. With Lisa and her husband Steve, it was not like a friend of James' as it was totally unscripted. But this morning, she was on her back patio with James' friend dressed like a total slut and she was moist between her pussy lips and she could feel her nipples hardening as they were supported by the shelf bra.

Mark Freeman noticed also. For the first time he got a really good look at Summer's nipples and their piercings. He had no idea that his friend's wife had pierced nipples, but the world was strange and he was glad he had such a good view of them.

Mark stepped off of the patio and kneeled down next to the sprinkler head that his team had repaired. He thought that he detected the faint aroma of urine, but he was not sure. He wondered how he was able to smell urine in the back yard when he knew that James was out of the country and he did not figure that Summer did it, but who knew.

"Come over here Summer and look at this sprinkler head," Mark directed.

Summer found herself following the instruction without hesitation. Mark watched as her breasts bounced ever so slightly as she walked towards him. He noticed that the robe was not tied and he could plainly see Summer's nipples peering over the top of the lace of the shelf bra cups.

As he kneeled down, Mark's eyes became level with Summer's thong covered pussy. He could clearly see her pussy lips wrapped around the thin material of her white lace thong. He then could see the ring piercings in each of her pussy lips and knew that he needed to see more. He also noticed the collar and leash that dangled between Summer's breasts.

"Summer look here," Todd said in a more stern voice as he pointed downward.

Todd watched as Summer bent over at the waist to look over the edge of the patio. He saw her eyes widen as he was pointing to the sprinkler head where she had only 15 minutes ago had been forced to pee on by her young master.

As she bent over, Summer's leash dangled downwards and Mark quickly grabbed the strap. He pulled downward firmly, but gently so that Summer was forced to bend over more. "Summer, there is a strong urine odor here, so I am guessing that a dog got into your back yard so you will want to make sure that you lock your gate better over beside the garage," Mark said.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
123456...9