Summer's Eve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing out here.

Feeling cold she checked her phone one final time. The numbers 02.00 appeared as the screen lit up in the darkness.

Jack was not coming.

Helena felt a lump in her throat, and no matter how much she tried to swallow it down it did not go away. Still there, still strangling her. Her eyes remained dry. At least she had that going for her, but it did not make her feel much better. She rose from the stump and started walking, eyes locked on her sandals. Helena took a few deep inhales to calm herself and then bit her lip. Inside her anger was stirring. Burning hot and gnawing at her insides, threatening to break out in a raging inferno. What a fucking bastard. He had not turned up. Instead he had left her to wait for him like some sort of dog. Helena cursed out loudly and kicked a small stone into the blackness of the surrounding forest. She was walking quickly now, the anger fuelling her steps. What a fucking asshole. Helena twisted around and stared at the lake again, now with loathing rather than excitement. Fuck that lake. Fuck the forest and fuck everything. Jack could go fuck himself too. If he thought that she would let this... humiliation slide, then he was seriously mistaken. She would not stand for this.

The more Helena thought about it the angrier she got. She was practically fuming by the time she had reached the field parting the forest from the cottages. Jack had used her. He had used her and discarded her. Made her feel good, made her forget about all her duties and then thrown her to the side like an used tissue. Helena stopped in the middle of the field, covered her face with her hands and swore loudly. Stifled the furious growl and groan with her palms. She bit herself, digging her teeth deep into her flesh. Pain shot through her, but strangely enough it helped calm her. Helena let go of her hand and looked up to the sky. The myriad of stars looked back at her, calmly twinkling from their black abode.

Maybe this was for the best. Helena was still boiling with anger, betrayal and disappointment, but she felt better. She took deep breaths of the night air. Closed her eyes. Summer. This was for the best. In a week or two Helena and her family would return home to the city. She would go back to the office and everything would return to normal. And what had happened here would never ever be brought up again. She remembered the photo Jack had taken, but she just cursed him and started walking again. He could keep it, for all she cared. He had exploited her weakness, but she would never see him again. By now he had probably left to never return, and that was just as well.

Helena had calmed down enough to make a quiet entry. She slipped out of her sandals and left them on the veranda. The door was unlocked, just as she had left it, and she slipped inside without opposition. Silence. Nothing seemed to have change during her absence. She would be eternally grateful for that. Bare-footed she made her way to the bedroom and slipped inside. Lars was snoring in the bed, and Helena smiled weakly to herself. She had been such a stupid, egoistical bitch, and she would have to live with that knowledge for the rest of her life. But she would make up for it. Helena dropped the dress and hid it away in the wardrobe, put the condoms back into her purse and returned her phone - now turned off - to the nightstand. Completely naked she stood above the bed, gazing down at her sleeping husband. It was him she loved. The rings on her fingers were proof of that.

Helena climbed onto the bed and knelt next to Lars. He was still calmly snoring, his face turned upwards and his mouth slightly open. Helena moved aside the blanket covering him and revealed his body. Lars was thirty-nine, but he had kept himself in shape. He was not muscular, but far from weak either. His body was bulky, with the muscles hidden beneath the skin but strong nevertheless. He was sleeping in a pair of grey boxer shorts, and Helena's eyes immediately wandered to the bulge beneath them. She hesitated only for but a split moment, and it was mostly because she was unsure of how he would react. But now no doubt remained inside of her. The anger, still glowing inside of her like embers, had taken care of it.

Helena's hands carefully slid down the boxers and freed Lars' cock from its confines. It immediately sprung to attention, but Lars himself did not move. Helena took his cock into her hand and gently stroked it up and down along the shaft. He was big and thick. Most definitively not small or the smallest guy she had ever been with. She and Lars had been together for many years, and she had never had a reason to be disappointed with him in bed. Comparing him and Jack would just be wrong. Jack's cock was a monster, a unique specimen in the dick-department. He could take his giant dick and go fuck himself with it for all Helena cared. Now she was done with all that and quickly pushed him out of her head. She bent down, opened her mouth and slowly put it around the tip of Lars' cock. He had showered and tasted fresh and clean. Helena took his head into her mouth and started slowly, lovingly sucking it. At least she did not have to practically tear her jaws open to fit him in, and that was a welcome change. She placed her hand around the base of the cock and started bobbing her head up and down, making sure to not go too much and too quickly. Her tongue teased the sensitive tip and around the base where the head connected with the shaft, swirling and licking from all sides. Lars groaned in his sleep, but she continued, undeterred and unabated. Helena started taking more of him in and letting him go deeper and deeper. Her hand adjusted around his shaft and started jerking up and down, making her fingers and palms come play together with the motions of lips and tongue.

"Honey?"

He was awake and moved slightly. Helena could not see his face, but could make out the outlines of his head as he raised it to be able to see her. She decided not to answer him and continued sucking.

"God..."

The short exhale that escaped his lips was the best compliment she could possible get at this moment. She smiled at him - even though it was unlikely that he would see it - and upped the pace. She took him deeper in, let him fill out her mouth with his cock. The wetness she had created around it was running down to her fingers, and she worked it into his skin. The cock had grown noticeably harder and larger, and she took it as a compliment as well. Lars' hand found her head and dug into her hair. The fingers opened and curled, grabbing it and wrapping it around them. Helena welcomed the gentle tugging. A few moments more were passed in near complete silence, and then Helena let the cock out of her mouth.

"You said tomorrow." Lars sounded intrigued.

"I know." she whispered back and straddled him, pressing herself down against his stomach. Her pussy started immediately leaking its moisture onto his abdomen. "But I changed my mind."

Lars did not question that. Helena slid down onto his lap as he sat up, and they shared a passionate kiss in the darkness. She pressed her bare breasts against his chest and hugged him. His hands were already busy running up and down her back, working their way further and further down until they were cupping her ass. Helena pushed against his chest and he willingly fell back against the sheets. She grabbed the wet cock and raised herself up on her knees to guide it right.

"No condom?" he breathlessly asked her.

Helena slowly shook her head That was all the answer she gave him. She raised herself up some more and guided his cock to her pussy. Hot and noticeably pulsating with anticipation it pressed against her labia, which helpfully coated the round head in juices. Helena teased him for a couple of moments, let dick slide back and forth over the entrance. Lars seized her hips in his hands, and she realized that she did not want to wait any longer. She needed this. After all that had happened she really wanted him. Helena guided the cock up and let him enter, biting her lip in the process. The cockhead moved into the hot embrace of her body and she slowly lowered herself onto his lap. With closes eyes she focused on the feeling of him going deeper inside of her. God he felt good. By the time she was practically sitting on his lips he filled up more than enough for her. Helena slowly opened her eyes and then leaned down, his cock still buried to the hilt in her cunt. Lars took her breasts in his hand as she kissed him, digging her tongue deep into his mouth. His squeezing fingers made her smile with delicate enjoyment. Lars was well schooled in how to touch her.

"Quiet." she mumbled, an order to him and a stern reminder to herself.

With hands firmly planted on his chest she started riding him. Slowly at first, trying to adjust and find the right rhythm. It had been a while since they had last tried this position. With eyes closed and focusing fully on what she felt, Helena let her hips rise and then fall. The cock slid out half ways and then entered her again, once more pushing high up into her. She moaned quietly. When Lars started moving she pressed a hand against his mouth, making him remain in place. Right here and now she was in control. He let him touch her though, and his hands wandered freely over her waist, thighs, back and ass. Helena steadied herself against chest once more and increased the pace. It did not take long to find the right speed and the right motion. She and Lars had been together for a long time, and his body was familiar to her. His cock was at home in her cunt. She knew what it liked, and soon started gyrating her hips forward and back each time she impaled herself on it. Every fold inside of her and every vein on his dick fit together perfectly. Lars knew her body too, and his hands continued their never-ending journey across her body, tickling, pinching and gently squeezing all those special places. It made her fingers curl and her nails to rasp the skin on his chest.

Helena tried to keep things quiet, but it proved hard. The sound of her butt slapping against Lars' thighs and hips was there no matter what she did. A pleasure-filled moan or sigh would emerge from him or her no matter how they tried to keep quiet. Helena could only hope that the late hour and the walls would keep anyone else from hearing them. She felt like she was a teenager again, sneaking into a boyfriend's bedroom and desperately trying to keep quiet so that his parents wouldn't hear. This was almost the same thing, she realized, and giggled at the thought.

"Weren't we going to be quiet?" Lars mumbled, is voice sounding as if he was being strangled. It only excited Helena further to know that he had to struggle to keep the silence.

She slowed down somewhat, turning her gyrating into longer, more determined motions as she leaned down to him again. With burning eyes she met his gaze and gave him a big, tooth-showing grin. Her lips hovered a few centimetres above his. The smile grew wider. She wanted to say something smart, sexy and funny, but her brain failed to come up with anything of that kind. To hell with it then. Instead she settled for playfully nibbling at Lars' nose. She straightened out once more and cranked up the speed and intensity of her motions. The first ripples of the impending pleasure were going through her body, and if there was one thing she knew for sure than it was that she needed her orgasm. There was just no discussing it. Completely focused on achieving it she rode Lars onward. Climbing the mountain, just like always. Every step and every descent onto his cock bringing her closer to the top.

Lars' fingers tensed around her hips and dug deep into her flesh.

"I'm almost there." he hoarsely grunted. "You?"

"Soon." she breathed into the air, not even looking at him. "Hold out."

And he held. Her wonderful husband held, even though he had not had a release since they came to the cottage almost a week ago. Helena shut her mouth close and did everything in her power to contain her loud moan. She succeeded more or less, even when her insides exploded within with delight. The sweet release of orgasm, flushing away this entire fucking day. It brought her the release she had craved and, if not removing it, at least helped sooth the shame and guilt she felt over herself. Her pussy hungrily clenched around her husband's wonderful cock, thanking it for everything. As her walls spasmed and contracted Lars came as well. Is there anything more wonderful than when two lovers manage to finish at the same time? Helena did not pull away and kept Lars in place, stopping him from pulling out. She wanted him to shoot inside, and shoot inside he did. His cock was throbbing as it released the pent up excitement. Her cunt was wet and hot, but even then she could feel his sperm splashing against her insides and starting to ooze out around the jerking shaft.

Husband and wife breathed heavily in the darkness, both listening to see if they had interrupted someone's sleep. The house responded with silence to them both. Perhaps they had more self control than anticipated. Helena, sweaty and flustered, stretched herself out on top of Lars and started kissing him. It was not a mutual kiss, but rather her moving her lips across his entire face as she pleased; from mouth to cheeks and chin, from there to nose and forehead. The only thing she allowed him to do was to caress her sweaty back and sides. His cock, still buried inside of her, was slowly softening. As its girth diminished the pent up juices and cum started seeping out of her pussy, down his shaft and balls and dripping onto the sheet.

"We'll have to change the bed." he muttered when she left his mouth alone for another journey along his jaw line. "I can feel it's a mess."

"But not tonight." Helena said, for once enjoying the prickly sensation of his stubble. "I can fix it tomorrow."

"Let me get some..."

"No." she ordered, pressing a stern finger against his nose. "Not tonight."

"If you say so." Lars let her continue kissing him. He had moved on to her breasts now, and was gently pinching her hard nipples. "Honey?"

"Mm?

"Is there a reason for this?"

Helena pushed herself up so that she could look down at him from above. No, she could not tell him. Never would she speak a word of her crime. The events of the last two days would follow her to the grave.

"No." Helena said, and her heart jumped with lewd excitement as she continued; "But I needed a good fuck."

"A reason as good as any."

"Isn't it?"

His cock had softened completely and fell out of her pussy. Helena would have wanted it to remain inside of her, just to feel close to Lars. But what can you do. She rolled of him and slipped out of bed. Helena opened the winder further, just to allow the smell of sex and the heat they had created to be escape before morning. Besides, sleeping would be much more pleasant with an open window. She also had a couple of hand wipes in her purse, and used them to clean off the worst from both herself and her Lars. When she tended to his cock she gave the tip a lustful and sloppy kiss before lying down again in the bed again. There was still cum slowly seeping out of her pussy, but she let it be. It was where it belonged, and the feeling of it inside of her was... satisfying in its own way. Maybe it was some primal, animal part of her brain that kicked in. Helena purred as Lars took her into his arms and snuggled down close to him. For a while the couple enjoyed each other's company in silence, slowly drifting off to sleep after having expended all their energy.

"Honey?" she whispered into his ear. "You are going into town tomorrow."

"Yes?" he said, whispering just as she had. "Anything you need?"

"Yes." she traced his chin with her finger. It was handsome and square, and she could tolerate that stubble. "Can you buy day-after-pills?"

"Of course." he turned his head so that he could kiss her. "I was just planning to suggest that. Unless of course..."

Lars let the words linger in the air. Helena thought about them and felt - to her great annoyance - cold inside. She was not on her fertile period, she was sure of it. It was Lars seed that was inside of her now, his sperm slowly making its way inside of her womb. But Jack's load had been inside of her too, and she could not be sure that she had got all of it out. And today, even though she had cleaned him off, there was always that terrible risk...

"No." Helena said. "Pills please. And buy chocolate. Lots of it."

"What kind?"

"The kind there is lots of."

They chuckled. Lars kissed her and she kissed him. He fell asleep soon enough and began snoring anew. Helena stayed awake for a little while longer. If she remembered correctly day-after-pills could work for up to 72 hours after sex. That was more than enough time for her to shield herself from any unwanted surprises. Helena already felt better just thinking about it. Her eyelids filled with lead and her thoughts grew sluggish as sleep conquered her. This terrible day had sure taken its toll on her, and she was happy that it was over.

That all of it was over.

*****

And at that note the story ends. No, of course it doesn't, don't worry. There are still a few chapters to go, as well as a potential epilogue. Bear with me, and I will try to deliver what it is you crave.