Sun, Sand, Sea and ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon now, sweetheart," he said, almost gasping.

"Come for me, come for Cathy, fill me!" she whispered.

He lengthened his stroke, almost pulling out of her as he pulled back, driving into her depths as he moved forward, exulting in the joy of the shared moment with a willing partner. He felt the stirrings deep within himself, knew it couldn't be long, but as he opened his mouth to tell her she gasped and clutched at him, then screamed a tight scream between clenched teeth as she came again, her pussy clutching at him, milking him and his body responded, his own climax taking him, lifting him, his hips driving his hardness into her, and climax hit him, his seed jetting into her depths, once, twice, three times, more, until the moment eased and his erection was pulsing within her, her pussy clutching at him, milking the last few drops from his as he slowed, leaning on his elbows, head down, gasping for breath as Cathy drew in a shuddering breath, her arms slowly releasing their stranglehold on him.

Her eyes flickered open and she gazed up at him. "Wow," she murmured.

He laughed, slightly hysterical, he thought. "Wow is good."

"My best ever," said Cathy, stretching up to kiss him. "Thank you."

"You're thanking me? Surely it should be me thanking you?"" Peter grinned. "So, thank you, Cathy, for my own best-ever sex."

She grinned. "So it's mutual, eh?" She frowned. "Ease back a little, sweetheart, you're heavy. NO!" she added as he began to withdraw, "stay with me, as long as possible, just ease up a little." She blew him a kiss. "What time is it?"

He moved his arm a little so that he could see his watch. "Quarter after four."

"We'll need to check with Mom and your dad soon, about dinner tonight."

"Yes, we will, just give me a day or two until I get my breath back."

She laughed, then made a face. "I think you're slipping out."

He sighed. "Yeah, guess I am." He eased back on his heels, smiling down at her.

She was abstracted for a moment. "Tonight?"

"What about tonight?"

"Can we experiment a little?"

He grinned. "Or a lot. Why, anything particular in mind?"

She nodded, returning his grin. "At least two. I don't have experience other than plain, vanilla man-on-top. I enjoy it, darn tootin' I do, but I want to try a couple of others as well."

"Such as?"

"One, girl on top."

"I'd enjoy that, 'cause I can play with your tits while you do the work."

She aimed a mock punch at him, laughing. "I could enjoy that!"

"Two?"

She grinned. "Two? Doggy style? Always wanted to try that."

"It's great. If they're what you want, I'm your man!"

She smiled up at him. "You know something, sweetheart? I really do think that you are."

* * *

That's it, folks. Thank you for reading this far. Now it's your turn. It's a contest entry, so a vote would be nice, pretty please. I'm still trying to improve as a writer, so any constructive feedback you'd care to offer would be very welcome, too.