Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wally was laying back on the nearest sun lounge as I hesitantly walked around him to take a spot on one of the other two. I glanced down as if I was compelled to ... I am sure he didn't miss seeing me sneak a peek. To my horror, that bulky bulge now ran in a straight line, upright in his Speedo's from groin toward his waist. It looked even bigger up close or had he erected since I had been inside? I wondered if he might have wanked on it while I was gone to make it look appealing to me. Brad once told me some men do that. I had been gone a while, maybe the girls touched him up while I was cleaning up in the kitchen. Now how could I have such thoughts; little did Wally know the sheltered sex life I had led?

"The girls have gone Becky, I told them they were party poopers."

"Yes," I answered nervously, "I was just cleaning up some things from lunch in the kitchen, they explained they had to leave. What about you, do you need to go?"

"No, I'm good, you don't mind if I stay a little while, do you?"

What could I say? Was this my chance to get him out of here? He was putting me on the spot. I didn't want to be rude to a neighbour and a good friend of my friends. "No ... err, sure ... you can stay for a little bit. But I do have things to do a bit later, have to get my kids from vacation care."

"That's not what Lauren said, she told me that your kids were being picked up today by a friend and having a sleepover."

Damn you Lauren, why would she tell this man my kids weren't coming home today? Was she up to something, is she trying to set me up? It seemed so strange that she hadn't stayed around. She never takes off early like that. Oh damn it, why did I have so much to drink, I need my head to be clear, and it isn't.

"You're not nervous of me, are you Becky? I'm an ok guy, you've only got to ask any of the girls, they'll all tell you. You've got nothing to worry about with me. So when does Brad get home babe, is he one of those workaholics who finds it hard to leave the office?"

Since I didn't have the kids to fall back on, Brad would have to be my protection, I needed to have Wally think that Brad comes home earlier than most guys. "No, he's pretty good actually, sometimes he's on the train by 4.30." As it was, Brad never gets home before 6.30 and it was now only 3pm.

"Are you really sure about that Becky? I don't think I should believe you after you fibbed to me about the kids?"

"I wasn't intentionally fibbing about the ... err, about the kids. I ... I'm sorry Wally ... it's just that I ... err, I mean, I don't know you and I feel a bit awkward having you here alone, just the two of us."

"What's to know, I'm a local businessman, have my own company, I work from home and I don't have to work too hard at it to make a good income. I like to call in and catch up with some of the girls in the neighbourhood. Ask any of them, I think I'm quite popular with the girls?"

"Yes, Steph and Lauren seemed very happy to see you." Oops, I nearly slipped up and mentioned two of the girls having said he'd seen them naked. He was not the one to ask about that, I will save it until I catch up with Juliette and Lauren again.

"Say sweetheart, it's warm out here, why don't we have another swim?" He rose up from the adjoining sun lounge and turned to face me as I remained on mine, searching for a reason not to get up. I desperately tried to look up into his eyes and avert my gaze from that prominent bulge that seemed to dominate the foreground as he stood before me.

"No, I think I've done enough swimming for one day."

But he would not be denied and he bent toward me and took one of my hands, strongly pulling me upright on the sun lounge and then lifting me all the way to a standing position close in front of him. Wally was ruggedly handsome and I felt sexually threatened by the raw masculinity, being in the close presence of this near naked man that was not my safe and secure husband.

"No Wally, please! I don't feel like another swim, thanks."

"Come on, you'll love it," he urged as he half tugged and half pulled me toward my own swimming pool. I could not dig my heels in against the strength of this man. He got me to the edge and pushed me so that I splashed heavily into the deep end. Then he dived in right behind me.

For a moment, I trod water and then seeing Wally coming up closer to me in the water, I began to swim. I managed only a lap up and back before my alcohol intake forced me to stop against the end wall. My back to the wall at the deep end, I stretched my arms out wide along the edge on either side of my head.

Wally had begun laps as soon as I did and followed me up and down the pool. He continued on and did another each way. But when he finished this time and began to approach me, I realised too late that I had placed myself in a very vulnerable position. He swam right up in front of me, placing a hand either side of my head to cling to the pool edge, his face mere inches from mine. I stared nervously into his eyes, fearful of what his next move might be.

This end was too deep to stand. I was holding my head out of the water by using my outstretched arms to keep me back against the end of the pool. Wally was using his hands to hold onto the pool edge and lightly moving his legs to tread water. "God, you're a beautiful lady, why has it taken me so long to catch up with you?" he said before his face came closer and his wet lips closed on mine. Positioned defenceless as I was with my arms outstretched and keeping me afloat, I guess I was expecting it. But I was still annoyed at myself for placing myself against the pool wall like this, unable to use my hands to fend him off lest I would sink beneath the surface.

His wet lips felt very masculine, firm and forceful, and they were quickly attempting to make mine part. I managed to resist for about 20 seconds and then my lips surrendered to his constant pressure. Not missing the opportunity, his tongue immediately darted in between my parted lips and made twirling twisting contact with mine. I desperately tried for my tongue to not respond, but then I felt the whole front of his body -- and that bulge -- press up against me as he floated so close to me.

I hadn't been tongue kissed by any other male since I had known Brad ... that was 20 years. Wally's kissing felt so different from the familiar one I had known all these years ... much more intimidating, and as much as I desperately wanted to resist, I did find his kiss exciting and very passionate.

There was long tongue contact between parted lips ... with no way to use my hands to resist this man's carnal approach. I resorted to twisting my head one way and then the other until eventually our lips separated. I had to make my point quickly before this whole episode got way out of hand. "Don't do that Wally, I'm a married woman."

"I know that, you're all married women and that's the sort of baggage I can handle, that's what I like about living around here, you've all got years of experience."

"Not for this, this is not the way I am, not the way I was raised."

"Don't you go telling me you're a good girl, Becky."

"Well I am, and I am faithful to my husband. He'd be horrified if he knew what you were trying to do. I've got a good mind to tell him tonight."

"You don't want to rush into that decision babe, I'll have you thinking differently about that within a half-hour."

"You don't have a half-hour, you're going to leave now. Get out of my pool, get out of my home Wally."

"You don't mean that babe, you want this so much."

"I do not," I protested, trying to sound stern and sharp, attempting to raise my voice but not so much that it reached the next-door neighbours.

"Oh yes you do, I can see it in your face, your eyes. Your face became so flushed when I kissed you, so did your lips, and I can see the desire in your beautiful blue eyes. You want this so bad ... you don't just want it, you need it real bad. Maybe Brad boy isn't taking care of business at home."

"I do not, it's all in your imagination. There's nothing I want or need less right now."

His response was to close his face in on mine again to bring those male lips to mine. I determined to keep mine tightly shut this time and to my surprise he seemed to give up when his lips and tongue couldn't force my lips to part. Instead, his lips slid onto my neck, kissing me hard. Oh my God, my fear was he might leave a love bite that would be hard to explain to Brad.

His lips slipped this way and that on my neck until suddenly he found that spot. Everyone has it but I think we all have it in different places on our necks. That spot where when kissed with pressure, your whole body goes weak and sensuous feelings rush about inside you. He had found my most sensitive spot on my neck and my body sagged in the water. My head almost went under.

Immediately, his lips were back at mine but still affected by his lips finding that spot, I was too slow to react. My lips were slack and parted, his tongue darted in, contacting mine. They swirled around together. I wanted to resist, I tried to resist ... but his tongue was in my mouth and then there he was, his whole body pressing firmly up against mine in the water. Against my better judgement, my body responded to urges, pushing away from the wall, striving to maintain the press of him against me, feeling that long hard bulge against my belly.

Reflecting back, even two years later as I am now, despite the alcoholic haze that day, I think by that stage I was already wondering what that large shape would feel like pushing up inside me. My tongue played with his. What was I doing, it could be too late to tell him no by the time this deep and passionate kiss ended? That's if I even wanted to say no by then?

My thoughts were so conflicted. How did I get to this point? Was this my fault? I could only blame the wine and the vodka for so much. Had this Wally been aided and abetted by the women that I considered to be my best friends? Why would they do that to me, running off and leaving me in the hands of this man? Is this the way they live their lives here in the 'burbs, attending to Wally's needs whenever he chooses to call by? I had never had another man inside me ... could Wally be right, is this what I need? I had never thought so before today, perfectly content with my Brad, although I have to admit to occasionally having idle daydreams, thinking of what it would feel like to be with another man, someone other than my regular guy.

How would Wally be different ... would his penis feel any different inside me? It would surely have to, how could something that large fit up inside me? Would he make love any differently to that which I had become so accustomed to? Would he make me feel any more special? I had personally thought penis size was more a matter of male ego. I mightn't be very advanced in most sexual matters, but I had read enough women's magazines to know that there had long been debates about size.

Damn! How long was this kiss going to go on? Despite the almost stranger who was inflicting it on me, it was feeling really good and I had long given up trying to stop my tongue from playing with his. Why, at this very moment, my tongue even chased his into his mouth. It sure was making it difficult for me to tell him I didn't want this whenever my mouth again became free enough to be able to form words. Oh, what should I do? Despite the guilt I felt from going this far, I contemplated surrendering to him ... I could melt into his arms, allow him to dominate, to continue seducing me. But what if I didn't go along with it, what if I resumed my resistance, would he go so far as to rape me? No girl, forget about that possibility, it would be a cop out for me to claim he raped me. I'm the woman wearing the skimpy bikini, I'm the woman who draped my body against the end of the pool, knowingly placing my arms in such a way that they would be useless in trying to push him away.

Oh, if I had just one wish right now, I would wish that I could be instantly sober. So I could rationally ask myself should I do this, should I let this man have me, let him be only the second man ever to enter my body, in spite of my moral upbringing?

This second long and intensely passionate kiss ended and I found myself mute, I said nothing. No words could come from my lips. I clung to the pool wall, my lips still parted from the kiss and I stared into this man's eyes ... waiting, wondering what his next move would be. Did I need to participate, should I still be protesting, did he expect me to tell him if I was changing my mind, that maybe -- just maybe -- I now wanted him to have me?

Where would it happen, surely he wouldn't try to do it right here in the water ... could he maintain his hard erection in the water? It still seemed solid, I had felt it against my belly. The pool was heated so perhaps they only shrank in cold water. Or would we make it to the pool surrounds, use one of the sun lounges ... or would he want us in bed? Oh my God, if he wanted us in bed, then which bed, how did I feel about having him in my marriage bed? That would be the ultimate act of betrayal to Brad. Oh, I don't know if I could do that. Not only because our bodies would be wet and he might not take time for us to use the towels to wipe ourselves dry, but could I lie with another man, let him enter my body in the same bed that I would sleep in later tonight with my husband?

"Come on, it's time lovely Becky."

"Time for what?" Did I really need to ask that?

"Time for you to enjoy some of Wally's loving."

He had placed his arm around my bare waist and half-swimming, he guided me through the deepest part of my pool to the steps. He pushed me toward the steps, expecting me to climb out of the pool ahead of him. I didn't like doing anything on my own ... it made me feel like I was eagerly complicit. My reluctance was ebbing but I knew I would feel better about it if Wally led me to where the act would happen, pulled me along or steered me, but not leave it to me to lead the way as if this was my idea.

I climbed the ladder, ever conscious that he was close behind me, below me, his eyes would be level with my arse, my cheeks barely contained within my skimpy bikini bottoms. I expected that as my feet engaged each step of the ladder, this man would be avidly watching the shape of my arse cheeks moving in unison. He would see drops of pool water drip from my body, some drips falling on him as he climbed from the pool behind me.

Resistance seemed futile and unconvincing now after the passionate kissing. I was resigned to my fate, but once my feet were firmly planted on the hard pool surrounds, I had an awkward moment of indecision like a prisoner meeting the executioner but having to wait unshackled until he caught up. I looked at the back door of my house about 60 feet away. My last chance to prevent this happening would be if I made a quick run for the door and the sanctuary it could provide. If I could get inside and lock that door to the kitchen, Wally would be left outside with his blatant hard arousal and his carnal desires unfulfilled.

Did he see where I was looking, guess at what I was contemplating? His remaining steps up from the pool seemed to happen very quickly and in no time he was standing close behind me and had picked up a towel to wrap warmly around my body. His hands all over the towel patting me dry and we said nothing to each other ... nothing about his intentions, nothing about his kissing of me back in the pool. In my sheltered married life, there was no way that could be considered normal behaviour for a visitor I hardly knew. Nothing about how my lips and my tongue had acquiesced for me, had given an invisible green light to the man with the prominent bulge in his groin.

I felt his fingers on my back under the towel and then he pulled the towel away from me and to my surprise my bra top came away with it, leaving me standing bare breasted in the middle of my backyard. I brought my arms up quickly, hugging them over my breasts to cover my top half nudity, my eyes darting left and right to the neighbouring houses on either side of mine. We did have tall fences and had grown trees and shrubs, but there were parts of my yard where we might be seen from second story windows.

By now, Wally was nonchalantly towelling his own body down while I stood beside him awkwardly, wondering what to do as I hugged my arms across my chest. Again, I had the thought of running for my house. I turned my head around to look back at this man anxiously, just in time to see his Speedo's drop from underneath the towel we had shared to around his ankles. 'My God,' I thought, 'this man is now naked under that towel. That simple awareness made me view my predicament so much more seriously, 'he is definitely expecting sex.'

"Lauren tells me you've never had one like mine before ... is that right?"

I tried to pretend I didn't understand, "One like what?"

I was watching his eyes, but as much as I tried to force my gaze to stay up there, my eyes drifted down when he at last dropped the towel. Sure enough, Wally now stood naked before me. I could try to close my eyes to shut out the inevitable but I couldn't avert them. I could clearly see in all its glory, his exposed massive penis-head, wet and purple, the long thick shaft, "One like this babe, it's different!" His very prominent and stiff totally horizontal erection was now lasciviously exposed in all its raw masculinity.

"Oh my God, do you mind, I don't need to see that."

I can assuredly tell you that I had never seen one like that, but in a monogamous life like mine, I could not claim to have seen many at all. Brad had at one time tried to interest me in watching some porn and I guess that some of the penisess shown in that would come close to the object that now captured my complete attention.

"I'd say you sure do need to see it, this is what your girlfriends like most when I come to visit."

My ever-present prudish upbringing re-emerged, "No Wally, not out here, please cover it with the towel, the neighbours could see us."

"Ok babe, it's your call."

"No, it's not my call," I fired back angrily, suddenly determined to fight some kind of rear-guard action to halt what seemed to have become inevitable. "I don't want you, I've told you I am a happily married woman, I don't do this sort of thing."

"But you want to, have always wanted to ... every woman has desires about this happening, that's why Mills & Boon and Harlequin sell so many books. All of your friends love to spend an afternoon with Wally, why do you think they bailed out and left you with me? They want you to have as much fun as they've been having."

But what if I don't want that, can't you think of me and respect me to make a choice of what I want and don't want?"

"You made your choice in the pool babe, you strung your arms up on the side of the pool, laid back against the wall in a come-and-get-me pose, and your kissing, that told me all I needed to know."

"You took me by surprise," I continued to protest.

"Well, get surprised about this," he boasted, not having picked up the towel as I asked and taking hold of his rampant hard-on that looked to be almost half as long again as Brad's and so thick. My God, that would make it 9-plus inches ... I seemed to recall that's what Lauren had said, so it must be.

"No, I don't think I'm ready for something as big as that."

"Nonsense girl, you women are always ready, your bodies are built to take most sizes."

"No, not that big." Even as I said the words, I recalled one of those porn videos that Brad had insisted on showing me and the man in it had one that looked like Wally's. I had been amazed at the time how the woman took that gargantuan length inside her with barely a whimper.