Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that Brad, I can't hear you? You'll need to speak up if this is your confession."

"Yes, damn it!" almost shouting now, "I did, in fact I went berserk and had more than one."

"Several already? My God, how many weeks have you been in the club?'

"Since Wally's funeral."

"That's a bit over a month ago. You sure don't waste any time, do you?"

"I'm sorry honey. It was like I had been let loose in a chocolate shop, it was like a smorgasbord. Such good-looking women and all so eager to please."

Control, control ... I needed to keep calm in spite of his revelation, "Who Brad, who did you have?"

"I don't think you want to know that honey."

"What does that mean, what harm will it do to tell me? The worst part is that you cheated on me behind my back."

"Honey, so many friends -- some close, others not so close -- are women that could be in this club so it's best for your friendships that I not divulge who's in it or who I might have seen.'

"It's a bit late now to be trying to protect me from the truth, you should have thought about that when Pauline came on to you. But knowing who you've been with is important to me. I don't want to be sitting around with friends drinking coffee or having lunch when they could be laughing at me behind my back because they've enjoyed hot sex sessions with my husband."

"I do see your point, but I'd rather not name names for now, just like you wouldn't tell me names last night when you said several guys had hit on you at the party."

"That's not at all the same Brad. I only talked of guys hitting on me -- nothing happened and I told them no. But you're refusing to tell me which of my friends you've stuck your penis into. You will have to tell me eventually Brad, because I don't see that we can move on from this ... if indeed we can move on ... until every detail is out in the open."

He might be relieved that he had unburdened to me and I hadn't kicked him out of the house yet. I saw his face change, "Since I have been totally honest with you..."

"Correction Brad, you haven't been totally honest yet. I want the names."

"Yes later, but as I was about to say, I've come clean about my indiscretions..."

"Indiscretions, is that what you're calling it. How about wanton wilful adulterous sex with friends of ours?"

"Yes Becky, it was ... I admit that. I was flattered that these beautiful women would be keen to spend some bed time with me, so I jumped in at the deep end. Beck, never again, if we can get passed this, then never again."

"Don't get too carried away just yet. I haven't said that we can get passed this."

"Ok, but since I've come clean, can I get a more direct answer to the question I asked you last night?"

"Which one was that?"

"Last night, I asked you how well you knew Wally and a few minutes ago, you said you had managed to persuade Wally not to invite me to join when the club started. So I think you might have a few things to tell me, like how were you able to persuade him?"

I didn't want my marriage to break up. Brad had been a good husband and father and we had two great kids. It would be tragic to break up the family unit and have the kids subjected to living their teenage years through a broken family situation. I knew that if I was to forgive Brad, I would have to be honest and confess my own sins. This was my moment of truth.

I paused, reflecting on whether this would be the right moment to admit to my own indiscretions. Would I lose the advantage that I presently held if I 'fess up now?

I took a deep breath, "He took a lot of persuading Brad."

"Beck, are you suggesting that you ... you of all people..."

"Don't you go getting all high and mighty on me. The only reason I haven't blown up at you yet about what you've done is that I have been carrying my own little secret, and for much longer."

"Much longer ... how long?"

"Two years Brad."

"Two years? And I'm confessing to about a month of madness."

"Hear me out, I have only ever been with Wally four times."

"I see ... and I guess been with is a euphemistic term for having had sex with him."

"Yes, is been with not clear enough for you?"

"And so this happened because?"

"Because he and I had a deal that he would never try to tempt you into his little club, so long as I would spend each of his birthdays with him ... his last three birthdays as it turned out. If the bastard hadn't gone and died you still wouldn't have been invited to join that stupid club."

"You said four times, but only three birthdays ... so when was the fourth time?"

"The fourth was actually the first. I had Lauren, Stephanie and Juliette over for one of our summer vacation boozy pool parties. We all got quite tanked and the next thing, Lauren has invited Wally to come over. Before I knew it, all three girls had gone and I was left with just him ... I hardly knew him."

"Sounds like you're about to suggest that you got to know him pretty quickly?"

Now it was my turn to look down at our kitchen table, trying to gather the strength to admit to my own indiscretions. Now it seemed a good word.

I looked up again and stared my husband in the eyes, "I'd had a lot of wine and vodka and Wally seduced me."

"I hear he had a big cock, did that influence you to cheat on me?"

His words hurt, "It seems the cheating has gone both ways Brad. Yes, I can't deny that his penis was a factor. When a woman has never been exposed to something like that, then curiosity takes over."

"So then you made a deal with him to keep me out of the surrogate club? Am I to believe then that if Wally hadn't died, then because of the deal, you would be the only adulterer in this marriage and you'd be lining up again for him on his next birthday?"

"Yes I would have."

"So what are we going to do about this then Beck?"

"I'm shocked Brad, but then you're probably shocked by my actions too. Since it appears that there is guilt on each side, I'd like to hope that we can work it out, hopefully put all of this behind us and get on with our lives."

"So honey, no more sex with others?"

"Well Brad, with Wally gone, I have no deal, I am not committed to anything outside of our marriage. But what about you?"

"Just a crazy month of madness honey, I will swear off any of that sort of thing and I'll call Pauline to tell her to take my name off the club list."

"Thank you, I hope you can stick to that commitment."

"I will! He stood up from his chair, opened his arms wide, "Come on, come back to bed and let's have a giant hug."

We went back to bed and the giant hug turned into a session of lovemaking that rivalled last nights in its intensity. Strange how when a couple is at its darkest point and possibly on the brink of separation, the sex can be wild, unrestrained and invigorating. With my history with Wally now out in the open, I was able to commit in bed to Brad with the same abandon that I had given Wally.

As we lay in the afterglow of our Sunday morning hot sex session, my head on Brad's chest, I asked, "So was Lauren one of the hook-ups for sex?"

There was a long silence, I thought he still wasn't prepared to name names. But then, "Yes she was!"

"The bitch," I muttered with angst, "that's the end of our friendship."

After a few more minutes, I tried again, "Who were the others?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Stephanie, did you get to do it with Stephanie?"

Again, a long silence, then, "Yes, twice with Steph."

"Oh my God, did you purposely work your way through my list of friends?"

"Not purposely, Pauline would never say who the woman was until I arrived at her house or she arrived at ours."

"So you did it in our bed at home?"

"Only with Lauren."

"Oh God Brad, that's obscene."

"Where did you do it with Wally?"

"Ok, touché!"

"Every one of the four times?"

"Ok, ok, I did!" Trying to take the heat off me, I asked once more, "Not Juliette?"

Silence again, then, "She introduced me to anal."

"What, I won't have any friends left ... and I hoped you enjoyed anal with her buddy, because you won't be getting it anytime soon around here."

"We might have to sell the house, move across town and start with some new friends."

"We just may have to Brad."

The End