Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't really mean that babe, we'll talk again in a week or two when you begin to miss what we did today."

"No, I won't miss it ... err, I mean ... err, I might miss it, but I can't afford the luxury of having someone like you around."

He had both hands around my back, I felt one now fondling my arse cheeks, roaming around, even the fingers delving in between my cheeks. I twisted my body and managed to slip out of his hold, "No, no, no, we can't do anymore of that sort of stuff. Come on Wally, be serious, you really will have to leave now."

I led him out of my bedroom, our arms around each other's waists. He was still naked and I was trying to recall what he had done with his Speedo's and his other clothes. They must still be out by the pool. The shrill ringing of the landline phone in the kitchen caused me to break away from Wally and I rushed ahead to answer.

"Hello!"

Brad was on the other end, suddenly I was very nervous. I feared my voice might tremble on hearing my beloved and unaware husband.

"Honey, I'm sorry to do this to you, particularly because you're probably cooking dinner already, but I'm gonna be late. I've got a mountain of work that I can't jump over and there's no way I'll get out of here before 8 tonight. Can you keep dinner warm for me?"

I paused, trying to ensure that my voice was calm and steady, "Oh sure darling. Oh, that's a shame that you've got to work late. I'll miss you."

"Yes, I'll miss you too honey, but I'll make it up to you when I get home. See you then." The phone clicked dead.

My first guilt moment of what I guessed could be many. I knew that I would have another when Brad and I went to our bed tonight and the vivid memories would come flooding in of having lain there beneath Wally in that same spot while he plunged his gargantuan penis into me again and again that afternoon. And me screaming out my pleasure through (count 'em) four orgasms. I had never expected any other man to pleasure my body in such a way.

Brad having said that he'll make it up to me tonight sounds like he will want sex. But how will I be? Will my passage have shrunk back to normal proportions by then to receive his average size penis without him suspecting anything? Will my vagina ever shrink back after having had Wally? Should I ask Wally or would it be better to call Lauren or Stephanie?

I replaced the phone on the cradle and turned to see Wally still here, still standing there in my kitchen, completely naked but his penis was rigidly hard again, fully restored. I knew I was in trouble and he saw that I had noticed it. In fact, I couldn't take my eyes off it to look him in the eyes.

"He's gonna be late, eh?"

I could see where he was going with this, "No Wally, his being late is a blessing but it still won't help much. I'm going to need the time to clean this place up, to change the sheets, check that I'm not leaving any evidence of you around."

"Come here babe, just one more."

"No Wally!" I was trying to maintain a distance between us, but he closed that gap in two big steps. He spun me around and pushed me head first forward over the island breakfast bar. Its height was such that my feet lifted just off the floor, removing any chance of my manoeuvring myself out of his way. His hands went to my hips and I felt my bikini bottoms again being drawn down my legs, exposing my bare arse and pussy to his lascivious gaze.

"Now where were we?"

"No Wally, please don't. It's been such a good afternoon, don't spoil it now."

"Hot sex could never spoil any day sweetheart."

I felt the moist tip of his erection on my bare arse cheeks, bumping around.

"No, oh my God, not there Wally."

"Why not babe, I'm a bit of an arse man ... but never mind, that takes preparation time so I'll leave your arse until another day."

I didn't know whether to be thankful or not. I had never been into anal so I was relieved when it seemed like I had talked him out of trying. But he was still assuming there would be more days like this and I was determined that would not be good for my marriage.

My breasts were flattened on the bench top, my legs hanging down, my feet an inch or two from touching the floor. He pushed my legs wider, I felt that penis-head at my vaginal lips once more. Not quite as slow and gradual this time. Don't get me wrong, he was still considerate, but he must have assumed that I would now be accustomed to accepting his size. He was inside me in half the time and we began a doggie style screw that was no less intense without visual contact.

I was disappointed that he was having me this way this time. I wanted again to look up into his eyes as he screwed me, to see the pleasure registered there ... pleasure that he obviously felt from being inside me. Brad and I making love had become so routine, but watching Wally's facial reactions register how he felt to have his driving shaft within the liquid grip of my vagina, gave me such additional pleasure, becoming more aware that my body could have that effect on a man.

Brad had long told me how this position allowed deeper penetration, but as far as I was concerned, that fact only just made up for the discomfort of having my breasts squashed on the benchtop and the inability to watch the eyes of the man penetrating my body. So I made good with vivid memories of Wally's face the first time while he ploughed his large penis into me and his grunts of pleasure as he did me again now.

Doggie style did not diminish the capacity for me to orgasm in the slightest and I rode through my first in this position beautifully. Wally never let up on his thrusts and as my body seemed to be moving toward a second cumming, the musical tone of my mobile phone conveniently lying on the benchtop startled us both.

Wally, standing tall up above my back and head, was in a perfect position to see the name of the caller on the screen. "Answer it," he ordered from behind me.

"NO, not now!" I mumbled, a wonderful pulsing again taking over my lower body.

"Answer it," he commanded even more firmly, "it's Lauren."

"How do you know?"

"I can see her name on the screen."

Not waiting for me to do his bidding, Wally reached a hand down to the ringing phone. He must have pressed speaker too. The first I heard of Lauren's voice, loud in my kitchen, was "Hi Beck!"

I tried to speak to her, but my words came out broken up among my gasps and grunts as Wally drove his big hard erection deeply into me, "You've ... uhh ... oh God, you've ... got a lot to answer for."

"Oh honey, what's happening? Are you alright?"

"Yes ... uhhh ... I'm ... ohhh ... perfectly ok!"

Oh my God Becky, you're not still at it with Wally, are you?"

"Of course ... uhhh ... I am!" The second orgasm hit quicker than I expected and Lauren was going to hear it happen, "Ohhh ... ohhh ... oh YES, YES ... oh so good, so fucking gooooood!"

"Becky, are you cumming?"

I couldn't answer straight away, caught up as I was in the wash of pleasure rolling over and through my body. "Yeah, she is Lauren," Wally's booming voice came from behind me.

"Oh Becky! This is awesome, you're actually cumming! Oh honey, it sounds so good for you. Are you enjoying yourself? Oh damn, so many questions. I guess I could say I called at the wrong time. But honey, I never expected you two to still be at it. But shit Beck, what about the time, isn't Brad due home about now?"

I was cumming down off the peak and at last I could speak normally again ... but for how long as Wally continued on relentlessly? "Brad called, he's working late."

"Oh Beck, isn't that wonderful, so you got to spend more time with Wally. Isn't he just the best? Oh, you do love it, don't you? I knew you would."

"Lauren, this is not really a good time to talk."

"Honey, tell me how you two are doing it, at least give me that so I can picture you two. Are you in bed?"

"Lauren, for God's sake, NO! We're in the kitchen and he's screwing me from behind over the kitchen bench."

"Oh, what a sight that would make. How many times have you cum honey?"

"I don't know, I've lost count."

My best friend squealed excitedly down the phone line.

"Oh no, hold on Lauren, I'm gonna ... uhhh ... gonna cum again. Oh no, I can't talk ... gonna cum!"

The third -- this time -- rolled through me. Wally was showing no indication of slowing down or finishing. Lauren's voice droned on, "Oh Beck, it is so exciting listening to you cum ... oh, I wish the other girls could hear this too. So how many times have you done it today?"

My body had plateaued briefly between orgasms, "Twice Lauren, just twice."

"Where was the first time?"

"In bed!"

Your bed ... yours and Brad's?"

"Yes, in our bed."

"Oh my God honey, don't forget to change the sheets before Brad gets home. Big, beautiful Wally is quite prolific when he cums, the sheets end up very wet."

"Thanks babe, I'll take that as a compliment," Wally bellowed out from up behind me.

"Of course, big Wally. I only ever pay you compliments. I would have liked you for myself this afternoon, I really did feel like being drilled by your big dick. But I had to give you as a gift for my best friend there ... treat her good Wally."

"Oh, he is Lauren, he truly is. Oh my God, not again! Oh Lauren, I'm gonna cum again!" I shut up talking to allow another orgasm to wash over me and still Wally's penis showed no signs of wilting. How long could he keep this pace up?

"Just be quiet Lauren," Wally shouted loudly at the phone, "I think I'll cum now. Just be quiet and listen, let's all enjoy the moment."

I felt his big penis swelling inside me, knew his release was imminent even as my fourth wave -- ending a second set of four -- rolled over and through my body. Then all driving action stropped abruptly, there was a momentary pause and then I felt the splash of his release hitting my uterus, deep inside me. I hung onto the benchtop, enjoying my own release to the fullest and revelling in his release timing perfectly with mine.

The kitchen was filled with the gasping, panting breaths of Wally and I as we both came down from this sexual peak. But Lauren couldn't contain herself, couldn't keep quiet for long, "Oh guys, that was awesome. Listening to you both cum was like I was there with you. I mean, I'm so familiar with the sound of Wally cumming, but normally in me. So to hear another woman, my best friend, reacting like that was just totally awesome. I better leave you to it to whisper sweet nothings and talk about your next date. Oh God Wally, what have I started, now I have to share you with yet another woman. Bye you two!"

What a strange afternoon this had been. The brand new experience of having sex with another man, only the second in my life ... but then to have to talk to my bestie while Wally was doing me. Knowing Lauren, she would already be on the phone to Stephanie and Juliette to fill them in on what had just happened. I hoped that my friends would be discreet and keep it only among the women ... not tell their husbands because then it could get back to Brad how his loving one-man wife had cheated on him this summer afternoon.

I won't go into the dialogue I had with Wally when he at last withdrew that unique penis from out of my vagina. Lauren was right, Wally's cum was leaking profusely from me, some running down my inner thighs, some of it even dripping on the kitchen floor. I would need to remember to be very thorough in the clean up as soon as I could get this man out of my house.

He strode boldly naked out into my backyard to retrieve his Speedo's and his tee, shorts and shoes. Then he returned back into the kitchen carrying my bikini top. I had already pulled the bottoms on once more, soaked as they were from our juices from the earlier tryst. Then began this earnest discussion where Wally suggested that this would now become a regular event in our lives and I steadfastly insisted that it had to have been a once-only happening, never to be repeated. I told him sternly, that as much as I had enjoyed it thoroughly, it must never happen again. My marriage was too precious to risk on taking on Wally as a regular lover on the side the way my girlfriends had obviously done.

Fortunately, I had two hours to clean myself and the house up after Wally's visit, sanitising all of the rooms my guest had been in, changing the sheets and dumping they and my cum-soaked bikini deep at the bottom of the washing basket beneath a pile of other soiled clothing.

I was a bundle of nerves when Brad came home, somewhat sobered up after a couple of cups of coffee and a pain-reliever for the hangover that was forming. I had showered thoroughly so I could be confident when I got up close to Brad that he wouldn't smell any traces of Wally on me. After dinner, I got in early and gave Brad one of my best blow job to put him off coming into me with his average sized penis just in case my passage was still expanded from having had Wally in there. I would check with Lauren tomorrow to ask whether the wider path that Wally carved inside me could become permanent and therefore noticeable to Brad.

Chapter Eight

Twice in the next month, Wally called in unexpectedly on me in the late afternoon after I got home from teaching at the school. Both times I was polite and cordial but I kept him at arms length and he seemed to respect that and didn't force himself on me. I did feel quite a tingle down in my pussy when I was in his presence, but I was determined not to cheat again on my loving husband.

In the next school vacation time, I organised another booze-fuelled pool party with Stephanie, Juliette and Lauren. I half expected that Wally would hear about it and call in, and that's just what happened. Wally arrived, eager to tell us his news that he had decided to create a casual sex club and was recruiting the women that he regularly called in on. That meant that my three friends were on his list and after he explained the idea behind his Surrogate Wives Club, to my amazement, the three of them all eagerly agreed to be a part of it. I, of course, declined. I may have succumbed to Wally's charms once but I was not about to become a sleep-around girl.

Wally had explained that a select group of the neighbourhood husbands would be recruited as the male members and the women, on request through Wally, would grant certain visiting rights to any of these guys, but only when time and circumstance permitted. Nobody was forced to participate and bookings for the engagements would be made by the men calling Wally for a woman -- but no specific requests - when they felt the need for sex outside their marriage. I must admit that I was horrified by the concept, given my puritanical upbringing, but in a way, I understood that this sort of thing did occur in modern society.

A week later, Wally called by my house in the afternoon and told me he had a deal to put to me.

"I won't participate in your new club," I told him firmly.

"No, I know that babe, although there are many guys in this neighbourhood who would love an hour or two in bed with you."

"Don't be obscene Wally, you know I'm not like that."

"That's the thing babe, you really are so hot, but you're inhibited by your upbringing. No, never mind, I understand that. But here's the deal, I have been recruiting the guys and you wouldn't believe how many are hot to trot."

"I probably would, they all think with their dicks."

"Careful sweetheart, don't generalise too much. Anyway, my special offer to you is that I won't try to recruit your husband into my club..."

"Oh my God, I did think about him, whether he'd be tempted, when you told us about this club last week."

"Yes, well hear me out. I won't ever recruit Brad to join while ever I'm alive, providing..."

I saw his eyes, I didn't like the sound of what was coming, "I don't know if I'm going to want to hear this."

"Yes, hear me out. Providing that you and I get together for a whole day of sex once a year ... let's say, on my birthday."

"What, you've got to be joking Wally. No way, how many times have I told you since that afternoon with you that I'm not interested in ever doing that again with you."

"I know what you've said, but here I am offering you the immunity from ever having to worry about Brad getting off with any of your friends or neighbours. And all you have to do is put out for me one day a year. Consider it as you giving me a birthday present once a year. That's a sign of how much I want you, but I realise that you won't come across the way the other girls do. So I am willing to restrict myself to an annual event just to have your body again. I think it's a great offer."

"I think it's blackmail and I don't want any part of it."

"Ok, your choice. Then I'll call Brad tomorrow and invite him to choose who will be his first. I think I'll offer him Stephanie, Juliette or Lauren first up."

"They wouldn't do that to me."

"How sure are you about that? Sleep on it babe and call me tomorrow. I'll hold off calling Brad for 24 hours."

I did sleep on it. Yes, it truly was blackmail but who do I complain to? The police? Would they be interested in a neighbourhood sex club among consenting adults when serious and violent crime is rampant all over? I mulled over how much I wanted to keep Brad out of the sex club. 'Maybe if I tell Wally no and let him approach Brad, my dear hubby will knock him back anyway,' I thought and wished that were true. But deep down, my feelings were that he was still a man and they did think differently to we women.

By morning, after a sleepless night, I had actually come around, deciding to accept Wally's deal. I would be prepared to pay a price through giving my body to Wally once a year if it meant keeping Brad from the clutches of the neighbourhood women. I reasoned, how bad could once a year be? Maybe bad wasn't even the right word when it came to Wally ... I must admit that my decision was influenced by my memories of what a great time I did have with him that one afternoon.

I called Wally on the phone, "Wally?"

"Yes babe?"

"Becky here!"

"I know, I would recognise your beautiful voice anywhere."

Yes, he was quite a charmer, "My answer is yes, I will accept the deal."

I could hear the happiness in his voice, I guessed that he was smiling.

"That's great babe, you won't be sorry and I can guarantee you that Brad will never be invited to join my club while my cock is horizontal but my body is not."

"So when is your birthday?"

"A week from Wednesday."

"That soon, I should have known."

"What's wrong with that."

"Oh, so soon! I was thinking it might be six months away, or something. Is that why you nominated your birthday as the once-a-year day, because the date was imminent?"

"Yeah, I guess that was a contributing factor. I could have made it your birthday, or even your wedding anniversary."

"I don't think my wedding anniversary would have been very appropriate. Oh hold on, no I can't do that Wednesday. That's the day that school goes back from the vacation period. I can't miss work on the first day."

"Ok, then we'll make it the day before."

I was caught, "Ok, the Tuesday it is."

"I'll drop around about 9, wear your sexiest nightgown, we're gonna have a party."

While I hated that he was blackmailing me into this, on the other hand I was secretly excited to have the chance to experience his big penis again. While I really did mean everything I told him about saving my marriage by not becoming a part of his local harem, I did have very fond memories of that afternoon with him. And this time I would get to enjoy the experience even more because I would be completely sober to enjoy his body.

I reasoned that if Brad joined the club, our marriage could be jeopardised by the chance that he could find one of the wives more appealing than me. I had always been the woman with the strict upbringing, the hang-ups about certain sexual happenings. He could be tempted away by one of the neighbours who could offer him wilder variations in bed, maybe strange fetishes even. Whereas, if my sexual date was only one day a year, I felt confident that I could control the situation much better. Wally was not the type of man that I would fall in love with. It seemed that around here, Wally was known as just a charming casual lover enjoyed by many women.