Susie's Great Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie trembled at the touch of Rachel's fingers along her slit. 'How can she make me this horny with one touch?' she wondered. Rachel pulled Susie's jeans and thong off her legs and pressed her thighs further apart. Rachel moved her face towards Susie's pussy. Susie leaned back against the back of the toilet and spread her legs. She remembered how it had felt before and was looking forward to having Rachel's mouth on her pussy again.

Rachel's eyes connected with Susie's. She moved her mouth closer to Susie's pussy and could smell the sweet aroma that she remembered from last time. Rachel felt like she was drooling with how delicious Susie smelt. She kept eye contact with Susie as she placed her lips against Susie's clit. Susie moaned but did not look away. Susie reached up and grabbed her own tits, pressing them together, playing with the nipples through her shirt.

Rachel slid her tongue into Susie's slit and tasted the sweet juices pooling there. 'How does she taste better than I remember?' she wondered as she hungrily lapped at Susie's pussy. She ran her tongue from Susie's clit as far down as she could in this position. While she licked Susie's pussy hungry for more of those sweet juices, she reached under her own skirt and slid her fingers inside her own soaking wet pussy. 'How does one girl make me so wet?' she wondered. She rubbed her clit and moaned against Susie's pussy. She plunged her tongue as deep as she could inside Susie's snatch. Susie moaned out loud and Rachel pulled back. "Don't make a sound," she told Susie. Susie giggled and tried to stifle the moans growing within her.

Rachel dove back into Susie's pussy, sucking and nibbling her clit as well as licking her insatiably. Susie squirmed trying not to moan. Rachel attacked Susie's pussy more zealously as she was determined to push Susie over the edge and make her cry out. She attacked Susie's clit ravenously, driving her higher. She removed her fingers from her own pussy and used her other hand to penetrate Susie. She pushed in one finger, not letting up with her mouth. Then she pushed in another finger. Susie was really squirming now, fighting every urge in her body not to make a sound.

Rachel watched Susie, now grasping the sides of the toilet seat, as she felt the muscles start to clench around her fingers. She could see that Susie was about to cum. She sucked Susie's clit into her mouth and nibbled it there. This was enough to push Susie over the edge. Susie couldn't hold it in, she shoved her fist in her mouth to muffle the scream that came out. Rachel lapped all the juices from Susie's pussy and then stood in front of Susie, pulling her to her feet. Rachel licked her lips to taste the juices she still had there. She pulled Susie against her, kissing her deep. Rachel plunged her tongue deep into Susie's mouth, sharing the taste of herself with her. Susie moaned into Rachel's mouth.

They pulled apart and Rachel brought her fingers up to Susie's mouth. "Tell me whose juices these are" she said simply before placing her fingers into Susie's mouth. Susie sucked Rachel's fingers clean, running her tongue over every inch of them. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she savoured the taste on those long fingers. Susie couldn't think of anything else but the taste in her mouth.

"That taste I remember, it's your pussy" she said matter-of-factly. Rachel nodded and then slid her other hand's fingers into her own mouth. "Want to go somewhere for some more fun?" she asks, seductively. Susie nodded nervously.

"I will meet you at the Mercure Hotel in 20 mins, if you are willing" Rachel told Susie. "Why?" was all Susie could ask with a pout on her lips. "I need to go and get some things that you will enjoy first" she hinted conspiratorially. Susie accepted this willingly.

After they tidied themselves up, Susie replacing her jeans (Rachel had pocketed Susie's thong), they exited the bathroom and walked out to the street. Rachel quickly rang the hotel and booked a room for the two of them, giving Susie the details. They parted ways, Susie going back to her place around the corner and Rachel catching the train across town to prepare the things she needs.

Rachel took the train, writing a list in her head of all the toys she wanted to take with her. She knew she should text Troy and tell him what she was doing but she decided she would do that when she was on her way to the hotel. He was out with the boys tonight anyways. She continued to think of the list throughout the entire 10 min train ride. She was going to have to take a cab to get to the hotel in time she realised.

Meanwhile, Susie was at her place wondering if she should change. She went through her wardrobe looking for something sexy. Never in her life would she have considered dressing sexily for a girl but this girl was no normal girl in her mind. This girl had skills and knew how to make her cum. She pulled out a sheer top and short black skirt. She hoped this outfit didn't make her seem desperate but she couldn't wait to get her hands and mouth on Rachel. She slipped out of the shirt she was wearing, tossing her jeans aside as well. She removed her bra. She stood naked looking at herself in the mirror. "What did Troy see in her that night?" she wondered. That night was still burned into her memory and always would be. She planned to add tonight to her spank bank.

Rachel walked into the house and knew exactly where all the toys were that she wanted. She checked them off on her mental list as she pulled them from the closet and placed them in the bag she had pulled out. She may not get to use them all tonight but she was going to ensure this was an amazing time for both of them. She pulled out 2 vibrators, the double ended dildo they had used last time (she could still remember the taste of Susie's juices dripping from it), a strap on, a pair of cuffs, and several other toys. This was going to be fun.

Susie looked at her watch and realised she had better get moving or she wasn't going to get to the hotel in time. She slipped into the skirt, no thong, slid the top over her head and adjusted her large breasts to sit right in it. She wasn't going to wear a bra tonight. Her nipples only slightly showed through the top but it was enough for her to feel sexy. She was set to go. She ran out the door, locking it quickly behind her and got in the waiting cab.

Rachel got to the hotel with a few minutes to spare. She took care of getting the room key and went up to the room. When she got into the room, she set out the toys for easy access and ordered some wine from room service. The room was theirs for the night and she was sure going to enjoy it. She shot a quick text off to Troy telling him she wasn't going to be home tonight because she had run into Susie and was going to have more fun. Troy responded almost instantly saying it wasn't fair because he wanted another shot at her too but he couldn't leave the guys. Rachel thought about it for a little bit before replying and sent back the message "Well, why don't you hang with the guys for a couple of hours or so and then come join us. You could even bring the guys. There are a few I wouldn't mind a shot at with you too." The only response she got to that was a devil emoji, then silence. Rachel connected her mp3 player to the in-room sound system. She was going to let her sexy playlist play though. She decided to take a bath while she waited, leaving the door unlocked for Susie when she got there.

Susie sat in the cab, nervously adjusting her tits and rubbing her legs, accidentally moving her short skirt up her thigh. The cab driver was watching her in the mirror, growing heavily aroused with every movement she made. He couldn't take his eyes off her glistening pussy which was now peeking out beneath her skirt. He licked his lips and cleared his throat. He was rock hard in that front seat and needed to do something about it. He pulled the cab over and turned to Susie in the back seat. "I'll make you a deal sweetheart," he said with a glint in his eye. "Come up here and suck my cock while I get you to your destination and I will let your ride for free." Susie was shocked but decided he didn't look too bad. It was another night of adventure so why not take this stranger up on his offer.

She moved to the front seat of the cab and watched as he slowly unzipped his pants. He was about average in size but that didn't matter. Susie licked her lips and looked to the driver. "Do it" he stated simply starting the car again. She leant down into his lap and took his cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the tip and swallowed him as deep as she could. She sucked him with such vigour that he thought he wasn't going to last long but willed himself to keep from cumming then. He wasn't going to cum until they got to her destination.

The cab driver kept one hand on the wheel and the other he shoved into Susie's hair, pushing her further onto his cock. Her mouth felt so good and the way her skirt rode up while she was bent over sucking his cock meant he got a good view of that hot round backside. Susie sucked his cock hard and firm, bobbing her head faster as she went. The sooner she could get him to cum, the sooner this would stop. The cab driver was going to cum, she could feel it.

As the cab neared its destination, Susie sucked the driver's cock more furiously. The harder and faster she sucked the more her backside would rise into the air, causing her skirt to slide down revealing her lack of panties and the glisten of her moisture. The cab driver couldn't resist any longer, he moved his hand from her head and slid it over the tight cheeks he could see in his peripheral view. He slid his hand over the cheeks and down her crack, sliding his fingers into the tight hole he found there. She gasped against his cock and the next thing she knew he was cumming in her mouth. Susie swallowed as much of his cum as she could but it didn't taste as good as Troy's had that night. While she tried to swallow the driver's load, she found her mind going back to that night and how much she had loved the taste of Troy's cum. 'Oh to taste it again' she thought wishfully.

A minute later they arrived at the hotel. Susie got out of the cab, smoothing down her top and skirt as she did. She checked her watch. She was running a few minutes late. She ran to the reception and found out which room Rachel was in. She ran to the elevator and impatiently waited for it to take her to the required floor. 'Why is it taking so long?'

When the elevator opened at her floor, she raced off the elevator and quickly located the room's door unlocked. She slipped inside calling out to Rachel. "In here," was the response she got. She followed the voice to the bathroom. There, she was met by the most incredible sight she had ever seen. Rachel was lounging in a large bath, large enough for 4 or 5 people to sit comfortably, sunk into the floor. "Come join me," she invited. Susie looked at Rachel shyly. Rachel giggled, "It's not like I haven't seen you naked already." Susie slowly removed her shirt, feeling Rachel's eyes on her the whole time. She slowly slid her skirt down her legs and stood there naked in front of Rachel's hungry eyes. In the background she could hear "Hungry Eyes" over the sound system. 'How appropriate' she thought.

Rachel's eyes roamed from Susie's face, down to those large, sexy, inviting tits. She couldn't wait to get her mouth on those tits again. Her eyes continued to move down Susie's body to that sweet glistening pussy. She could see that Susie was so turned on that drops of cum were sliding down her inner thighs.

Susie slowly walked over to the bathtub allowing Rachel the glorious view of every part of her. 'That look in her eye is so hungry and it is for me,' Susie noticed to herself, not breaking eye contact with Rachel as she moved. Slowly Susie stepped into the tub, lowering herself into the luxuriously warm water.

As soon as Susie was sitting in the water, her tits floating half submerged, Rachel moved over to her with a cloth in her hand. "Turn around and lean against me," Rachel commanded. Susie complied with the command and turned around, leaning back against those tits that she had remembered in her bed so many nights. To have them against her back brought back so many memories of their taste and how it felt to play with them. She felt her clit thicken with arousal.

Rachel reached around Susie's body, her legs spread either side of that delectable backside and started to rub the cloth down Susie's neck. She dipped the cloth in the water and worked it down either side of Susie's neck to her shoulders. She dipped the cloth again and ran it across the top of Susie's chest above her breasts, teasingly dipping across the tops of them. Rachel dipped the cloth in the water again and this time squeezed the water across Susie's tits. She then rubbed the cloth on those full, voluptuous, delicious tits. 'I love her tits.' She worked the cloth over and under the breasts paying them special attention. She let the cloth slip "accidentally" from her hand as she started to rub Susie's nipples. Susie arched her back, pressing her nipples further into Rachel's hands. Rachel tweaked Susie's nipples, pulling them into stiff peaks causing Susie to moan. She rolled the nipples between her fingers. Rachel couldn't help rolling her hips forward against Susie's backside. Rachel was getting hornier than she had ever felt before, all because of this one girl.

"Oops!" Rachel giggled picking up the cloth again. She held the cloth in her hand and ran it over Susie's belly steadily working her way beneath the water towards Susie's snatch. Susie trembled in anticipation of where this could be leading. Rachel continued rubbing the cloth down Susie's body, moving to the left of her body and down her inner thigh. She moved up the inside of the right thigh and let go of the cloth again so that it sat on the bottom of the tub. This time though, she slid her fingers into Susie's pussy. Susie moaned in pleasure as she was penetrated deep. Rachel still rocking her pussy against Susie's backside.

Rachel kissed Susie's neck, nibbling it up to her ear. "Let's get out of this tub," she whispers seductively before standing, dragging Susie with her. Rachel didn't want to pull her fingers from inside Susie but she had other plans that she was looking forward to. They stepped out of the tub and Rachel wrapped a towel loosely around Susie's body. She patted Susie's body dry, taking her time and paying special attention to her cleavage and leaving her pussy wet from the bath. Susie wondered what Rachel was up to.

Rachel smiled with a wicked glint in her eye, watching Susie. Rachel pushed Susie back against the sink, pinning her there. She kissed Susie hard, plunging her tongue deep in Susie's mouth. She brushed her fingers lightly over Susie's pussy, teasingly, while she continued to kiss Susie deep causing Susie to moan into Rachel's mouth as she did so.

Before Susie knew what was happening, Rachel had knelt in front of her, pushing her legs apart. Susie gasped and moaned as Rachel's tongue found its way into Susie folds, lapping at her clit and taking all the water, replacing it with a mix of saliva and pussy juices. Once the water was gone, Rachel stood and took the towel off Susie's body wrapping herself in it. Susie moved against Rachel and ran her hands over the towel, rubbing Rachel's skin dry as she did so. She kissed Rachel deeply, turning her to be against the sink in the process. Susie loved the taste of herself on Rachel's lips.

Rachel was shocked that Susie was giving her the same sort of treatment she had just received but could feel her juices starting to flow between her legs. 'This is so hot,' she thought to herself as Susie's hands found her tits and rubbed them dry. Susie lowered the towel slightly so that Rachel's nipples were peeking over the top of the towel. Susie licked her lips before wrapping them around Rachel's nipples and sucking them hard and firm. She teased across the tip of her nipples with her tongue. Rachel couldn't help but arch her back to give Susie better access to her tits. Her mouth felt so good.

Rachel dropped her towel completely to the floor. She stood there naked in front of Susie, with Susie's mouth working across her tits making her wetter and wetter with every lick, suck or nip. Suddenly she felt pressure against her folds. Susie's fingers crept inside Rachel. Rachel wasn't sure if it was 2 or 3 fingers but it felt so good. Rachel pushed her hips forward, helping Susie drive deeper into her. Susie pushed Rachel back against the sink. She pulled her mouth from Rachel's tits long enough to say "Up!" Rachel slid back onto the bench next to the sink, Susie's fingers still deep inside her. Rachel was dripping juices now.

Rachel sat with her legs slightly apart, Susie's mouth back on her tits. Susie worked her fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy, curling them inside her to rub the walls. Rachel groaned. Susie took this as encouragement and slid her whole fist inside Rachel. Rachel groaned, thrusting her hips up to meet the pressure filling her, fighting the urge to scream. The feel of Susie's fist inside her deep and Susie's mouth on her tits and nipples, she was building to orgasm and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The scream was building inside her. "Scream for me, like I did for you that night," Susie commanded, coming up briefly for air before sucking Rachel's nipples harder.

Rachel screamed, her body tensing and trembling hard as she was hit by its power. She struggled to catch her breath, no control over her muscles available to her. Slowly, Susie removed her fist from within Rachel. Rachel sighed with disappointment as the fullness left her. Susie smiled at Rachel with a glint in her eye before bending down and running her tongue along Rachel's slit to taste her juices. Rachel groaned and pouted more as Susie didn't make any more moves down there, instead walking into the bedroom, naked, swaying her behind so enticingly.

Rachel growled in the back of her throat and followed, determined to get even for that tease. When Rachel entered the bedroom, she saw Susie lying on the bed, on her back with her pussy showing towards the bathroom door, so Rachel would see it. Rachel walked to the table in the corner of the room and picked up the vibrator, a blindfold, and some silk scarves she had left there. These were going to be her tools for revenge on this tease.

Susie had lay down with her eyes closed. She was more relaxed than she had been in months. She could hear Rachel walking around the room but kept her eyes closed even though she wondered what Rachel was up to. Suddenly the option of opening her eyes was taken away from her. Her hands were grasped and restrained, tied so she wouldn't be able to remove the blindfold or stop what was about to happen to her. The next thing she knew, she could hear a slight buzzing sound coming from near her feet. 'What is Rachel up to?' she wondered. Rachel placed one hand between Susie's legs, spreading them wider apart. Susie's pussy was glistening with her cum from the excitement of the sweet torture she had just put Rachel through in the bathroom. Her excitement on show for Rachel's eyes only. "Let's Get It On" now playing in the background.

Rachel raised Susie's hips and placed the vibrator against her anus. Susie gasped before feeling the pressure against her anus as the vibrator entered her. Susie wiggled at the strange but enticing feeling she was enduring. Rachel's lips found their way to Susie's clit, closing around them as she sucked hard. Susie's hips thrust up towards Rachel's mouth, trying to make more contact with Rachel's mouth, she couldn't use her hands to push Rachel's mouth down into her pussy. Rachel's tongue circled Susie's clit before thrusting as far into it as she could. Meanwhile, Rachel thrust the vibrator in and out of Susie's anus causing her orgasm to build stronger and stronger. Rachel grinned against Susie's pussy before nipping her clit with her teeth.