Susie's Great Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and David moved towards the bed watching Susie eat Rachel's pussy. They stroked their cocks and watched Susie lick, suck and nibble on Rachel's pussy. Peter sucked on Rachel's tits, continuing to stroke his large cock. David was loving what he saw and stroked himself more furiously. He cupped his own balls. This was so hot.

Susie reached her hands around Rachel and grabbed her backside. She squeezed the cheeks and pulled Rachel's pussy more firmly against her mouth. "The Sex Song" pumping out behind the moans and groans being heard through the room.

Troy pounded Susie. Chris pounded Susie. David pumped his cock, cupping his balls fimer. Peter pumped his cock, sucking Rachel's tits. Susie ate Rachel's pussy while being filled from front and back.

Josh was nowhere to be seen, he had had enough. Josh had gone into the bathroom and was having a shower. He was tired and basically asleep on his feet. Maybe he would get another round in the morning but he wasn't worried. It had been a good night for him and more sex than he had had in a while.

Troy leant up and kissed Rachel hard, stopping Peter from sucking her tits temporarily. Troy was building to his last climax of the night.

Chris was loving the sight above him of Susie eating Rachel's pussy. He was also loving the feel of Susie's hot pussy surrounding his cock. He was getting close to cumming and he could feel Susie's muscles tightening around him as she prepared to cum.

Peter regained access to Rachel's tits and continued to pump his cock getting closer to cumming. He could see that David, standing across from him, was close to cumming too.

Susie was moaning louder and louder into Rachel's pussy. She could taste Rachel's juices gushing as Rachel was getting ready to cum.

Troy, Chris, Susie, and Rachel all exploded at the same time. Their cum was all over each other. The girls' screams and gorgeous bodies trembling while the girls were cumming, pushed Chris and Peter over the edge. They exploded, coating Susie and Rachel in rope after rope of their cum. All 6 of them collapsed onto the bed exhausted and fell asleep, completely relaxed. They didn't have the energy to clean up right then and really didn't care. The room smelt like the mix of all their juices and sweat. That didn't matter in their exhaustion.

When Josh returned to the room everyone was asleep. He turned off Rachel's mp3 player in the middle of the song "Climax". He walked over to the couch near the wall and fell asleep himself. He was exhausted.

The morning came and nobody woke till late. They quickly cleaned themselves up and went their separate ways. This was a night that they would all never forget. It was another one to add to Susie's spank bank and she wondered if one day their paths would cross again but that was something to worry about for another day for now, she needed to find something to eat.