Susie's Great Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy watched the girls, enjoying all that was happening in front of him. He was going to cum in Rachel's anus and he didn't care. He was rock hard and knew it wasn't going to subside till he had had these girls a few more times tonight. Troy could feel Rachel reaching her climax, her muscles making her tighter around him. He thrust into her deep and hard and she cried out as she hit her climax, cum dripping from her pussy. David couldn't resist and slid in under Rachel to lap at her juices dripping there. When Rachel had cum, her muscles milking Troy's cock causing him to cum also. He filled her anus with his jizz before finally pulling out. "Walk on the Wild Side" came onto the sound system.

Now Troy wanted Susie's tight pussy around his still rock hard cock. He lay on the bed and dragged Susie across to lift her onto his cock. He signalled Josh behind her once he had penetrated her as deep as his cock could go. Josh grabbed the lube off the table that he had spotted earlier and applied it liberally to his cock. He moved behind Susie and lined his cock up with her anus. Troy warned him "Take your time entering there, it is sooo tight." Josh pushed into Susie while Troy stayed still inside her pussy. Josh felt the tight muscles around his cock and took his time allowing her muscles to adjust around him. Troy had been right, she was extremely tight and it felt so good.

Rachel watched hungrily as Troy and Josh doubled on Susie. 'That is so hot' she thought. She looked at the other 3 guys in the room and decided she wanted similar action. Peter was going to get her anus she decided which left her to decide out of Chris and David who she was going to give her pussy and who she was going to suck. She had already sucked David's cock so she decided he would get her pussy this time. She called the boys to her and instructed them on their positions. She had David lay on his back on the bed as she straddled him. She impaled herself down on his cock and groaned at how good it felt to have a cock inside her pussy again. Peter knelt between Rachel and David's legs where he plunged his large, rock hard cock deep into Rachel's anus loving how it felt. Chris stood across David, his cock in line with Rachel's head, shoving his cock deep into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pushed her further onto his cock with every thrust.

Susie could see Rachel off to the side of her. This was hot, both of them taking all these guys at once. It pushed her higher. She couldn't tell where Troy finished and Josh started in filling her as they both pounded her holes. She leant forward slightly so that she could kiss Troy, causing Josh to be able to drive into her further. She cried out in pleasure as he rammed her hard and deep, Troy throbbing inside her pussy. Troy grabbed her tits and teased her nipples.

Rachel moaned against Chris's cock deep in her throat. She couldn't believe how full her anus felt from Peter's huge cock. She also couldn't tell where Peter ended and David started. She could feel her next orgasm building. This one was going to be huge. She could also feel the 3 guys getting close to cumming.

Susie was close to cumming and so were Josh and Troy. She could feel them growing. Suddenly both Josh and Troy exploded in her holes at the same time. The feel of them cumming deep inside her pushed her over the edge and she exploded hard, screaming loudly. Her cum mixed with theirs as the waves rocked her hard. Troy held her and Josh rubbed her back as she was racked with the waves of orgasm. There was cum dripping for both of her holes down there.

Rachel couldn't hold on to her own explosion when she heard Susie scream. Rachel's scream mixed with Susie's as her cum gushed and the waves rocked her body. Rachel's muscles contracted around David and Peter causing them to explode deep inside her. As Rachel exploded she sucked Chris's cock one last firm suck deep down her throat causing him to explode sending ribbons of cum down her throat, dribbling from her chin onto her tits.

Rachel and Susie rolled off the guys they were on top of and lay next to each other in the middle of the bed. They were exhausted. Susie reached a finger across and scooped the cum from Rachel's breasts. Placing it on her tongue enticingly. Rachel rolled over running her tongue across the dry cum on Susie's tits. The girls giggled and lay back down, closing their eyes to rest for a little bit. "I'm a Slave 4 U" could be heard playing in the room.

Troy rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom. He filled the large bath with water and bubble bath before returning to the bedroom. He lifted Susie from the bed and carried her into the bathroom, sliding her into the warm soapy water. He returned to the bedroom and picked up Rachel, carrying her into the bathroom and sliding her into the water also. "Come on boys," he called before sliding into the bath with the girls. The other 4 guys clambered into the bathroom sliding into the water of the tub. Peter positioned himself behind Susie and Josh wrapped himself around Rachel. The girls relaxed back against the boys.

The girls were dozing in the bath tub. Their bodies feeling heavy in the water. The boys chatted around them. Peter and Josh content to just hold the girls while their erections pressed against the girls in front of them, their arms wrapped around the girls, gently cupping their massive breasts. Suddenly a growling sound could be heard from Susie's stomach causing everyone to laugh. "Sounds like someone needs to eat something more than cock or pussy," Chris joked, standing to get out of the tub. "I'll go order some room service," he said as he left the room wrapping a towel around his waist. David followed him out to help make some decisions on what to order, also wrapping a towel around himself.

Troy reached down and grabbed Susie's foot in one hand and Rachel's in the other. He moved their feet to sit in his lap and rubbed their calf muscles while they relaxed there. "It'll be here in 10," David called out to them.

Troy climbed from the tub and found 2 plush robes hanging in a cupboard. Peter rose from the water lifting Susie with him. Troy wrapped Susie in one of the robes and Peter carried her in to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. Josh then rose from the water lifting Rachel from the water, stepping out and over to Troy. Troy wrapped Rachel in the robe he held and watched as Josh walked from the room carrying Rachel.

Troy grabbed 3 towels from the bathroom cupboard and walked into the bedroom. He threw one each to Josh and Peter before wrapping one around himself. He looked around the room and couldn't help but notice that all of the guys had tents pitched under the towels from their rock hard poles. They were all ready for another round but the girls just weren't up to it. He watched as David looked at the toys that Rachel had left on the table in the corner. He knew those toys well. He ran his fingers over the double dildo sitting there. He remembered when Susie and Rachel had shared it, remembering how hot it was and how he had cum over both of them while they used it.

There was a knock at the door and a female voice called out "Room service". Peter opened the door, his towel tenting impressively. He smiled at the lovely attendant standing at the door but all she could do was stare at the tent he was pitching. She licked her lips, trying to clear the dry mouth she was experiencing. "Exotique" played softly in the background.

Peter grinned at the girl standing in the door. She was petite but fit. He could make out ample tits under that white blouse she wore as part of her uniform. Her hair was cut short to keep it out of her face. Peter watched her lip those luscious lips. He could feel himself getting larger at the sight of her.

"Peter let the poor girl in," the guys told him. Peter stepped aside and the attendant pushed the room service cart into the room. She looked around as she wheeled the cart to the centre of the room and was shocked to see 5 guys all pitching tents and 2 girls dozing on the bed wearing nothing but bathrobes. She took the covers off the food and watched as all of the guys dove into the food, absolutely famished. 'Guess they must need energy for whatever is going on here,' she thought to herself. "What is going on in here?" she whispered to Peter. Peter grinned at her and explained that they were having some fun and asked if she wanted his tip for her tip. The attendant blushed but couldn't move. She was growing moist between her legs looking at all these hot guys practically naked in front of her.

"Dirrty" came on the room sound system. Peter moved over to the attendant and ran his hands across her uniform, feeling her petite but ample bosom, down to her tight backside. Her white shirt showed the outline of her bra beneath it. Her black pants tight around that backside. Peter kissed her deeply, plunging his tongue into her mouth. She tasted sweet on his lips. "But what about all these people here? I can't have your tip if they're watching" she shyly whispered into his mouth. "Sure you can, we all just had those girls, why can't I have you with them here?" he seductively said to her before rubbing her pussy through her pants and kissing her deeply. The attendant moaned against his lips. Peter could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Peter popped the top 2 buttons on her shirt releasing her straining tits from the confines of the shirt. He ran his tongue along her neck, tracing the line down to her shoulder and back up to her ear. He nipped her neck down to her shoulder before moving his mouth down to her bra. He used his tongue to push her bra down, uncovering perky little nipples on average sized tits. He sucked a nipple into his mouth before moving across and sucking the other. Her nipples were small but long. The harder he sucked her nipples the more they stuck out and the more she arched her back pushing her tits into his mouth. He was in heaven. He kissed her lips while grabbing her long pert nipples between his fingers. Both tits at the same time. The attendant moaned and rubbed her pussy against his ever growing pole through the towel.

Peter guided her, while he kissed her and sucked her nipples, back towards the chair he had been sitting on before she arrived. She fell back into the chair and he stared down her tits with a hungry glint in his eye. He dropped the towel from his waist and all the attendant could do was lick her lips. She reached her hand forward, lightly tracing her fingers over his immense size. She licked her lips again before flitting her tongue out across the tip of his cock. "Mmm..." she moaned against it. She sucked his tip into her mouth and sunk her teeth playfully into it. His pre-cum tasted so good on her tongue. She sucked him in as far as she could without gagging. He was huge. He grabbed her head, twining his fingers into her hair. He watched as her head bobbed on and off his cock.

The other guys were sitting around watching as Peter got his cock sucked. "Bump 'n' Grind" could be heard behind the moans of the attendant. The guys opened their towels and sat there stroking their cocks at how hot it was watching the attendant's hot little mouth struggle to take his large cock into her mouth. They imagined it was their cocks she was sucking.

Peter pulled his cock from her mouth and knelt in front of the seat. He undid her pants and slid them and her lacy thong down her legs. He pushed her legs apart showing the whole room how glisteningly wet she really was. Her hot snatch was well trimmed with a cute little landing strip pointing the way to her hidden sweetness. He ran his tongue across the outside of her slit. She moaned lifting her pussy toward his mouth. He teased her some more, refusing to penetrate her slit as she moaned and begged him to.

Peter stood and looked the other guys, he spread her sweet pussy lips with his fingers, coating them in her juices. The guys were watching her closely. They eyed her pussy and watched as he licked his fingers of her juices. He groaned and walked behind her. He ran his fingers across her pussy again and this time placed them in her mouth. She sucked his fingers hard, like she was sucking his cock again, moaning as she did.

Peter looked to his mates watching around him and nodded to them. They walked towards the attendant in the chair with a look of hunger in their eyes. Peter grabbed her tits and squeezed them in his hands. He teased her nipples, pulling them firmly. Troy was first to reach the chair and slid his fingers into her pussy several times. The combination of fingers in her pussy and the attack on her tits made her groan and release more juices from deep within. Troy moved away from the chair licking his fingers. 'Oh she does taste good but not as good as Susie,' he thought as he looked at Susie lying on the bed.

Chris was next and knelt between the attendant's legs. He plunged his mouth onto her slit, sucking her clit into his mouth. Peter was still attacking her tits so she arched her back trying to press her tits further into Peter's hands and Chris's mouth further into her pussy. She was close to cumming all over his face.

While Chris sucked on the attendant's clit, David shoved his fingers deep inside the attendant's vagina. He curled his fingers against her inner wall. He could feel her muscles tightening. He knew she was going to cum. David nudged Chris aside and continued to assault her pussy deeply with his fingers, inserting another as he plunged them into her again and again.

David told Josh to get ready to catch her cum on his tongue. David was going to make her squirt and he knew by how tight her muscles were that she was going to do it soon. He rubbed her clit while continuing to assault her pussy. He spread her pussy more by inserting a 4th finger into her. He continued to work her pussy while Peter worked her tits. Josh was ready for her to squirt on his face.

Suddenly, the attendant screamed as she squirted hard, hitting Josh square in the face as she did so. Josh wiped cum with his fingers from his face and put it in his mouth. This girl was hot and very horny. She tasted so good. Chris stood with Josh and moved back to their seats, Chris licking his fingers.

Susie and Rachel opened their eyes wondering what was going on. They looked over at where the action was taking place and smiled. Rachel walked over to the table and picked up the 18 inch double dildo that she had placed there earlier. She walked back to Susie as she watched Peter flip the attendant over on the chair. The attendant's arms rested on the back of the chair, her backside showing to the entire room. Rachel shoved one end of the dildo in her mouth and sucked it, lubing it up as she did. She rubbed her clit while she sucked the dildo. She was going to give the boys a show while watching Peter take the attendant at the same time.

Peter spanked the attendants bum, rubbing the sting away after. She cried out in pleasure and surprise. He reached between her legs and spanked her pussy. He could feel how wet she still was. He lined his cock up with her pussy and pushed into her hard and fast. The attendant moaned and spread her legs wider to help accommodate his large girth entering her. Peter pounding her pussy, pushing his immense cock in further each time as she adjusted to his size. She was groaning and he was grunting as he entered her.

Rachel turned the dildo over and sucked the other of it into her mouth. She lined up the end she had been sucking before with Susie's pussy. She pushed the dildo deep into Susie's pussy, Susie groaning and getting wetter as she remembered the last time they had used this dildo. Little did she know, that was not what Rachel had in mind this time. Rachel pulled the dildo from her mouth, bending it in the middle as she bent it towards Susie's anus. Susie was shocked as it entered her anus but spread her legs, raising her hips to aid in Rachel's dildo penetration of her.

The four guys sitting around the room were torn on where to look. On one side of the room, Peter was pounding the hot attendant from behind, while on the other side Rachel was double penetrating Susie with a large double dildo. All of the guys groaned, stroking themselves. All these girls were hot and obviously gagging for it. It was race to see who would cum first with "Body Party" playing in the background.

Rachel shoved the dildo into Susie's holes, front and back and alternated the ends pushing deep inside Susie. Susie was moaning and grabbing at her tits, her bathrobe spread open showing everything. Rachel pushed the dildo deep inside Susie's anus making her squirm, then moved the dildo so that the pressure there released a little, as she increased the pressure in Susie's pussy. Susie tweaked her nipples. She was getting close to cumming already. The feel was intense building inside Susie.

David moved around the chair that the attendant was leaning on and stood with his cock against her lips. As Peter pushed deep into her, she moved forward opening her mouth in a moan, taking his cock deep in her throat. She sucked his cock, moaning against it with every penetration. David reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing and teasing them as she was taken from both ends.

"Feel Tha Rush" played through the room. Peter pushed deep inside the attendant's pussy one last time before pulling his cock all the way out of her. He was so slick with her juices. He shoved his cock deep in her anus causing her to gasp. She inhaled deeply, almost causing David to cum in her mouth right then. Peter held still buried deep in her anus allowing some adjustment before he started thrusting into her again. He was close to cumming and so was she. They could both feel it getting close.

Susie couldn't contain her moans or the building scream inside her. Rachel was going to make her cum and she couldn't wait for the release. The pressure kept building as Rachel kept moving the dildo.

Josh walked up behind Rachel, so focussed on Susie's holes and shoved his fingers inside her pussy. He pulled her back against him, rubbing his cock through her juices to make him slick. Josh worked his fingers in Rachel's pussy, watching over her shoulder as she worked on Susie's holes. He lined up his cock and pushed into her anus. He worked her pussy and her anus at the same time, thrusting and rubbing building her to cum.

Susie reached her climax and screamed right as the attendant released a scream at the same time from her own orgasm. Susie was cumming hard around the dildo buried deep inside her. Rachel wasn't far off joining them as she watched Susie's body trembling from her orgasm. Josh's hands and cock were working her good.

Troy and Chris walked over the bed, stroking themselves furiously. They too were close to cumming. They stood on either side of Susie and covered her in their cum. Next round of penetration was theirs.

Peter grunted as he exploded within the attendant's anus. David exploded in her mouth. Everyone in the room was hitting orgasm and the room smelt strongly of sex and sweat while the strains of "Earned It" could be heard.

Rachel and Josh were the last to cum. Josh's cum oozed out of Rachel's behind as her juices coated his fingers thoroughly.

The attendant fixed her uniform, putting everything back in place and left the room. She felt good but somewhat unsure of what had just happened to her. Had she really just had 2 guys after being tasted by 5 guys?

Rachel pulled the dildo from Susie's holes. The dildo was dripping with Susie's juices and that was hot.

The night was getting on and everyone was starting to get tired but it was time for one last round of fun. Chris lay on the bed, pulling Susie on top of him. He drove his still hard cock deep into her pussy. Troy moved behind Susie and pushed into her anus. They pushed into her harder and deeper as they worked her holes. Rachel didn't want to miss out so she moved in front of Susie and pushed her pussy against Susie's mouth. Susie lapped at the mixture of Rachel and Josh's cum. Savouring every taste.