Susie's Great Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was moaning, louder and louder. She had never felt anything like the vibrator within her anus. It was intense but so good. She wriggled and squirmed unable to escape the onslaught upon her pussy or her anus.

Rachel could feel Susie about to cum, hard. "Naughty Girl" came on the sound system. Rachel ran her tongue faster along Susie's slit. She was hungry for Susie to cum. She changed the setting on the vibrator to a more intense level and moved it in and out faster. Rachel could hear the scream that was building deep inside Susie. Susie was going to cum. Rachel reached between her own legs and rubbed her clit, her juices slick. "Cum for me now," she said against Susie's clit. Susie's cum gushed as she screamed. Rachel's lips and chin were covered in Susie's juices. Rachel pulled the vibrator out of Susie's anus and turned it off. She removed her fingers from her own clit and slid them into Susie's mouth. Rachel licked Susie's slit clean of all those delicious juices.

Susie sucked Rachel's fingers hard, moaning as she did. 'Oh, wow! I have never experienced anything that intense before' she thought to herself. Rachel untied her restraints and removed the blindfold

The two of them collapsed on the bed, grinning at each other. They moved into each other's arms and kissed deeply, tongues exploring where they could reach. Their hands ran all over each other's bodies. Their breasts pressed against each other, nipples rubbing against nipples. They were moaning into each other's mouths. They didn't hear the knock at the door or see it open. Susie's fingers had found their way into Rachel's pussy and Rachel's had found their way into Susie's. Their moans seemed so loud to them, they heard no other sounds.

The maid entered the room when she knocked and the door swung open. There had been no answer but she had heard moans coming from the bedroom. She was there to turn down the bed for the guest but wasn't expecting to find what she did. Two women all over each other on the hotel bed. She thought what she was seeing was hot. She stood in the doorway leaning against the frame. Her fingers finding their way inside her uniform. One hand found her ample bosom, pulling on her large nipples and massaging her tits firmly. Her other hand found its way under her skirt into her underwear. Her slit was wet and her pussy needed attention. She needed release.

The maid hadn't meant to stay and watch these two women being so intimate but it had caught her off guard and it was so hot. She had been working for 10 hours already and was exhausted. This vision before her gave her a surge of energy and longing to be touched in such a way. She noticed the music in the background was "Your Body is a Wonderland".

Rachel was lying on the bed facing toward the bedroom door while she was exploring Susie's body. Something had caught her attention near the bedroom door so she glanced in that direction, seeing the maid standing in the doorway playing with those tits and her pussy. The maid was Latina in her colourings and looked to have curves in all the right places. Rachel could see that the maid had a well maintained landing strip peeking through the lacy panties she was wearing. Her dark long hair tied back in a plait that could come in handy while playing. "Mmmmm..." was all Rachel could say before pulling back from Susie's mouth. "Come here," she said to the maid making Susie look around wondering who Rachel was talking to.

Susie looked at the maid, her uniform was open at the top, showing marvellous tits, and bunched slightly at the bottom showing that it had been raised for some reason. Rachel whispered in her ear, "Let's play with her."

The maid walked nervously to the bed. She didn't know what to expect, she thought she was going to get in trouble as she shouldn't have been watching them. "Please don't be mad, please don't make me lose my job," she begged. "We won't cost you your job on one condition," Rachel said. The maid was scared, what could this girl expect from her. "Take off your clothes!" Rachel demanded. The maid was shocked. "Take them off or I will report you" Rachel pushed. The maid had no choice but to comply with the demand. She undid her buttons slowly, revealing more of those tits bulging out of her bra.

Susie and Rachel watched the maid undo her buttons. Rachel rose from the bed, walking over to the maid and pushed the top from her shoulders. Susie rose from the bed and followed Rachel to the maid's side. Rachel ran her hands over the maid's tits, pushing the bra down to show the nipples standing erect. Those nipples were so large and so enticing. Susie licked her lips. Rachel sucked on one tit while Susie sucked on the other. The maid gasped but then started moaning at the feel of their mouths on her tits. The maid entwined her hands in both girls' hair pushing them firmer against her tits.

Rachel ran her hands down the maid's body, pushing her top and skirt down, revealing a pair of sheer lace panties covering a large, taut backside. She reached her hand down and grabbed one of the bum cheeks. Susie slid her hand inside the maid's panties at the front, finding the moisture pooling between those long tan legs. The maid's body was toned from the hard work she completed every day and both Rachel and Susie were loving the feel of their hands across those tight muscles. Susie's fingers ran along the maid's slit, while Rachel's hands explored across the maid's backside, squeezing the cheeks and brushing along her crack.

Rachel and Susie moved the maid to the bed. They pushed her back onto the bed and pulled off her bra and panties. The maid tried to cover her body with her hands but Rachel grabbed the handcuffs from the table she had taken the vibrator from earlier. She cuffed the maid's wrists and placed them above her head. Rachel looked the maid in the eye and told her, "Don't be scared, we aren't going to hurt you. This is a day of pleasure." The maid smiled nervously at this and relaxed a little.

Susie's eyes looked over the maid from her face to her pussy. Taking in every tone and tan aspect of her body. Susie licked her lips and moved between the maid's legs. She ran her tongue along the maid's slit. The maid groaned. Rachel worked the maid's tits with her mouth and hands while Susie ate that pussy. Susie nibbled on the maid's clit and sucked it deep in her mouth. Rachel moved to sit straddling the maid's head, pushing her pussy towards the maid's mouth. "Eat my pussy," she seductively said to the maid as Susie found a pleasure spot with her tongue. The maid opened her mouth to groan at the pressure in her pussy and ended up with a mouthful of Rachel's sweet cum. The maid shoved her tongue deep into Rachel's pussy while Rachel rocked against her mouth, both of them moaning and groaning. Just behind the groans and moans could be heard the strains of "Work It".

Susie stepped away from the maid's pussy and moved over to the table in the corner where Rachel had laid out her toys. Susie had noticed a strap-on, with a 9-inch cock that was so thick, on the table when Rachel had grabbed the handcuffs. She slid the strap-on on and moved back to the bed. She raised the maid's legs to give her easier access to that wet hole she had just been savouring and pressed the attached cock against the hole. The maid moaned loudly into Rachel's pussy. Susie pushed the cock into the maid and using her hips, pounded the maid hard and fast. She was going to make the maid cum as punishment for watching them.

Rachel reached down and undid the handcuffs. She grabbed the maid's hands and dragged them up to grab her tits. Rachel arched her back, pushing her tits further into the maid's hands. The maid squeezed Rachel's tits, then teased her nipples, twisting and pulling on them. Rachel groaned loudly pushing her pussy firmer against the maid's mouth. The maid sucked her clit while moaning loudly from being pounded by Susie.

The maid was oozing cum from her pussy as Susie continued to pound her. "I want her eat me now Rachel, you can have her other hole" Susie said after a little while. Rachel knowingly nodded. Rachel climbed off the maid's face and walked over to Susie. Susie pulled out of the maid's pussy and removed the strap-on handing it to Rachel. Rachel ran her tongue along the maid's glistening, wet pussy while Susie lay down on the bed. Rachel moved the maid so that she was on top of Susie in a 69 position. Susie licked her lips while the maid dove her tongue between Susie's folds. Susie groaned and started eating the maid's pussy too. Rachel moved behind the maid, lining up the cock with the maid's anus before she slowly penetrated deep within her. The maid gasped, sucking Susie's clit into her mouth. This made Susie moan deep into the maid's pussy.

As the maid's anus adjusted to handle the strap-on cock, her juices making everything slick, Rachel moved it in and out of her anus slowly. The easier it moved and the more the maid moaned, the more Rachel increased the speed with which she pounded into her. The maid was moaning louder and louder with every penetration. Rachel could feel the tensing of the maid's muscles through the cock she was pushing into her. Susie was moaning louder and louder too as every time the strap-on penetrated the maid, it meant that the maid moaned into her pussy and ate her more voraciously. The song "Girl likes Girls" played behind the moans and groans that could be heard.

The maid screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. Rachel slowed to a stop before pulling out of the maid. Susie was pushed over the top by the maid's scream deep in her pussy. She gushed her juices all over the maid's face buried between her folds. Rachel removed the strap-on and helped the two sweaty, glistening girls before her to rise from their position. She kissed the maid, tasting Susie's and her own juices on the maid's lips. She plunged her tongue deep into the maid's mouth, groaning with how good the taste was. When Rachel removed her lips from the maid's, Susie pressed her lips against the maid's. The maid could taste herself all over Susie's lips as Susie drove her tongue in deep. Susie and Rachel then kissed sharing the tastes they had experienced.

There was a knock on the door as they all finished tasting each other's lips. "That must be the boys," Rachel said, as if they should all be expecting it. Rachel bounced to the door, still naked, boobs flapping as she moved, and opened it for Troy and his four friends, Chris, Peter, Josh, and David.

Susie spotted Troy straight away and smiled shyly. Her wish of another round with him had come true.

The maid freaked out at the sight of all these men walking into the room. She grabbed her uniform and raced into the bathroom to get dressed. Rachel knocked on the door and asked if she was alright. The guys asked if she was going to be part of the fun. The maid exited the bathroom fully clothed and left the room, blushing, somewhat shocked at what she had just been a part of.

Susie sat back on the bed, wondering what was about to happen, not taking her eyes off Troy, listening to the music of "Give Me Everything". Rachel sat on the edge of the bed looking at the guys that had entered the room. She licked her lips as she eyed the bulges appearing in all of the males' pants at the sight of the two naked girls on the bed. The guys sat pulled up chairs around the bed and sat looking at the naked girls sitting on the bed. "Well boys, are you going to take them off?" Rachel asks huskily as she pouts at the them.

Troy didn't care who saw him naked. He and Rachel had nights with male and female accessories. He also couldn't wait to dive into Susie's sweet pussy again, the thought of it making him so hard. She hadn't taken her eyes off him since he had walked into the room and he was going to give her a show. He stood and slowly, keeping eye contact with her, removed his shirt. He then painstakingly took his time removing his jeans and boxers. His cock springing to attention. He watched as Susie licked her lips with a hungry glint in her eyes.

Susie watched as Troy stripped out of his clothes. When his cock sprang into view she felt as though she were drooling so she had licked her lips to make sure she wasn't. That cock had haunted her dreams since their encounter. Without realising what she was doing, her hand found its way between her legs and she started to rub her clit, spreading the glistening moisture all over her pussy.

Peter was the youngest of the group. What he lacked in age and experience he made up for in stature and "size". He was seriously pitching a tent in his pants looking at these hot chicks lounging on the bed naked, especially the brunette rubbing her pussy. He quickly removed his clothes and sat there watching the girls while he stroked his large hard cock, rubbing his precum all over the tip.

Josh was the shortest of the group, but he was absolutely ripped. He was proud of his body and had won many competitions because of it. He took off his shirt revealing an amazing six pack. Rachel was definitely drooling when she saw Josh's abs. She couldn't wait to rub her tits on them. Josh wasn't as well hung as his mates but he didn't care, because he knew how to use what he had to pleasure a woman and these women seemed to be begging for it.

David watched as his mates peeled their clothes off. He knew he wasn't as hung as Peter or as ripped as Josh but he knew that he wanted his chance at these hot girls in front of him. He could feel his cock straining against his pants, throbbing with the need for release. He didn't want to be the one to remove his clothes though, why should he do all the work? He crooked his finger at Rachel and signalled for her to come to him. She strutted over to him and he whispered in her ear. "Strip my clothes off and suck my cock." Rachel was hungry to get herself some cock so before she removed his clothes she reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. "Mmm..." was the only sound she could make. She ran her hands up under his shirt, raising it over his head. She teased his nipples with her nails. She ran her tongue across his nipples causing him to groan.

Rachel reached down and undid David's pants. His cock sprang free and she cupped it in her hands. David was worried he was going to shoot his load just by her touch but he kept it under control for the time being. Rachel knelt in all her naked glory before him and ran her tongue across his tip. She reached out and cupped his balls in her hand, rolling them and squeezing them playfully before taking his length deep down her throat. She really liked to suck cock.

Chris wasn't sure about getting naked in front of all his mates. He had never done anything like this before. "Can I just keep my clothes on for the time being?" he asked. He knew his mates would give him a hard time but he didn't care. He wanted to see where this was going before showing his cock to a room full of people he wasn't sure about. Susie tore her eyes from Troy and walked over to Chris. "You can keeps your clothes on ... for now," she said seductively before grabbing his hand and pressing it against her breast. Chris brought his other hand up to her breasts and grabbed them hard. He squeezed them and pushed them together, burying his face between them. He tweaked her nipples and pulled on them. He licked his lips, shyly asking her if he could suck them. "Sure" Susie said as he plunged his mouth onto her large tits, sucking as much of them into his mouth as he could. Those tits were so hot, in his opinion (he was very much a boob man) and his cock surely agreed, as it increased its struggle against his pants.

Troy sat back stroking his cock as he watched Rachel suck David's cock and Chris devour those delicious tits he remembered on Susie. "Gorilla" was playing on the sound system. He wanted to see more action. No, he needed to see more action. He decided it was time for him to play director. "Peter, eat Rachel's pussy while she sucks David," he commanded. "Josh, get in there and kiss Susie." Troy was a dominant figure in the group so what he said went. Peter lay on the floor pushing his head between Rachel's legs. He stuck his tongue between her folds and moaned at how good she tasted. The more he tasted of her pussy, the hungrier he got for her sweet juices.

Meanwhile, Josh moved over to where Chris had those large glorious tits in his mouth and turned Susie's head to face him. He kissed her deep, plunging his tongue into that hot mouth. While he kissed her he slipped his hand down between her legs to that wet pussy he had watched her rub on the bed and plunged 2 fingers inside her. He rubbed her inner walls while exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Troy was enjoying what he was seeing. He rubbed himself slowly so as not to blow his load as he continued to watch his mates enjoy these two girls he knew were amazing to have.

Susie felt strange having two guys doing things to her body at once but the things they were doing were making her feel so good. She kissed Josh deep while pushing her tits further into Chris's face using her hands to pull him further into them. Susie's juices were running all over Josh's fingers deep in her pussy. She could feel them running down her legs as well.

Rachel was close to cumming. She could feel it building. Between sucking cock and being eaten, she loved the feeling growing inside her. She moaned against David's cock, rocking her hips against Peter's mouth. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Troy stroking his cock that she had experienced so many times before. This pushed her even closer to cumming. Peter found her clit with his tongue and that did the trick. Rachel screamed against the cock deep in her throat as her cum gushed into Peter's mouth. Rachel pulled off David's cock and moved off Peter's face. She stood and walked back to the bed.

Troy watched, knowing just how hot it was when she gushed her cum. He could see the inside of her thighs glistening with it. He rose from his seat and walked over to Susie, pulling her from between the two guys. He kissed her deep and dragged her to the bed where Rachel was lounging. "Eat her pussy, Rachel" he demanded. Rachel licked her lips, kneeling between Susie's legs on the bed. "Boys sit back and watch" he said. Then, when Rachel was in position between Susie's legs he rubbed his cock along her pussy to lube it with her juices before pushing deep in her anus. Rachel gasped against Susie's pussy as she drove her tongue between Susie's folds while Troy pounded into her. Peter, Josh, David and Chris all hand their hands on their cocks stroking them while watching Rachel eat out Susie.

Chris had opened his pants to gain access to his cock. He decided it was time for him to strip so he removed his clothes. This was going to be a good night, especially if these girls sucked cock, took cock in any hole or ate each other out. He was so horny right then. Chris moved to Susie's head on the bed and placed the head of his cock against her lips. She flicked her tongue across the tip and he groaned at how good that simple motion had felt. He pressed his cock into her mouth and she sucked it, moaning against it as she was eaten by Rachel who was pounded by Troy. Her mouth was so hot against him that he could feel his cum getting near explosion. He grabbed her tits hard as he pounded her mouth. She willingly took him deeper and deeper down her throat.

Susie could feel Chris getting close to cumming but she didn't care, the feel of Rachel's mouth on her pussy was all that she could concentrate on as she was close to cumming herself.

Chris plunged his cock deep into Susie's mouth before pulling out as he exploded all over her tits. Ribbons of cum ran from the peaks of her nipples dripping down onto the bed.

As soon as Chris's cum hit her tits, Susie couldn't hold her scream of pleasure back anymore. Rachel's tongue found Susie's clit causing her to cum hard all over Rachel's face.