All Comments on 'Suspicion - a Sequel'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 2)
lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Reconciliation with that bitch?...

... Sorry, hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This one was a fairy tale,not in this life

What a bunch of dog doo.this version is to far fetched. Takes her back after what she put him thru ,marries her mental ill former boyfriend and her ex is just waiting in the wings to get her back..too much for me to be even close to a real story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
No Way

She didn't deserve her first husband. I'm not saying that the overdose should have killed her but she should have gotten punished somehow. Sometimes these happy endings make no sense. Unless you live on Mars. Not being a Martian, I don't see it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Worse

This story was a worse piece of shit than the crap the Celt wrote. I didn't think it was possible to make it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hm-m-m.

Kezza, take a writing class, dear.

This is worse than sappy. No story, broken event lines all over and poor characterization.

I'd give ZERO stars, but you took the risk and deserve that much on principal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another

wanna be far fetched excuse for a story.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha this is a joke right?

I never wanted to divorce Kathy, but the situation left me no choice. I loved my wife then, and continued to love her during her marriage to Gerring. I love her now, and can not conceive of a situation where I shall ever cease to love Kathy.

Wow where to begin...its not just wimpy ..its just bad writing over the top crap, i read it and was slowly sickened by the added sugar language "'Paul, my true husband"..hahaha this is like a over the top woman pretending to be a man writing, hehehaha are you sure your 18, its just so bad when it goes over the top "'Darling Kathy, I always loved you, even when we divorced, I could not stop loving you. I went to sleep with the pain of not having you there beside me, and woke up with the pain of not seeing you sleeping on the pillow next to mine. The only way I could cope was believing that one day you would come back to me.' Kathy's eyes opened wider"

Really..really do you know any grown up's ? its the worst soap ive ever red(yeah i used the color because its so melodramatic)

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

This is how it should have ended. and you are not a romantic you are a fucking moron for that crap. you made it personal with the comment so you get personal back.

What a family!

Lessons to the Daughter:

thank you for teaching me the true meaning of love and letting me know by your actions that giving in to lust, even after I am married, having a fuck buddy and screwing over the man who cares for me day after day for decades, well, that is just fine.

And mother, I really do love Andrew, the most obvious evidence of your infidelity. That way I can toss it into daddy's face all the time.

And thank for showing me that it is ok to be a coward and kill myself and abandoning my children to a crazy man when I realize I made a wrong decision and i am no longer happy with it.

And it is so wonderful that she accepted the blame, what a mother and wife. And her acceptance took the form of killing herself so others could care for her bastard. sorry she did not succeed.

From Ex-husband:

Dear, I so want to thank you for the privilege of getting your cheating cunt back after you squeezed out a bastard with the man you made me a cuckold with. I also want to thank you for the honor of supporting your cheating ass and your bastard, so that I can have a daily reminder of your year of sluting around behind my back and your now additional five years of fucking him.

And then there is the pleasure of your slut daughter in training always being around attached to your bastard.

While I appreciate the honor you do me, I think I have been done enough. You quit being my problem the first time you told yourself you loved someone else and then you fucked him.

Best of luck in all of your future suicide attempts; you have been dead to me for the last 6 years.

I will, of course, upon your successful suicide, omit flowers and condolences.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
mental illness

I think Karl was an alpha pussy hound and not derranged. On the other hand, you made poor ol' Paul appear to have symptoms of profound mental illness & that's not romantic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuyaclam?

What is the world coming to when the two most illiterate lovebirds try to smoke the smoke the others cock and find out, they are both eunuchs!

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 10 years ago
WTF

This is not a sequel, it is A JOKE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm

The bullshit is strong with this one. I sense a disturbance in the farce.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterover 10 years ago
Not a Realistic Ending…

I Doubt there is one Man in a Million who would act as Paul has/did toward Kathy…

The Original as well as the Sequel SHOULD BE "BTB"…!!

Just my 2 pfennings…

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Thank You For Turning Me On To The Original Story

Unfortunately you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
May I say....................

..............ewwwwwww? Just a nasty disgusting sequel that no man alive would live out. I love my wife dearly and have for almost 50 years. But if she went back to her first boyfriend who originally stole her away from me, then popped her cherry and banged her continuously for a little over a year, I would say good riddance to obviously bad rubbish. The woman in this story should be institutionalize right next to ol' Karl. A nutbag by any measurement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LAME

the most lame, disgusting and fucked up ending in the history of ending.

shoeboyshoeboyabout 10 years ago
double WTF

the worst possible ending ever.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Painfully unrealistic and idealistic -

But fine your choice -

I am unable to believe any man could hold the torch that brightly that long - love her still sure - she gave him 2 children, many years of love and happiness etc. BUT she betrayed him incredibly - ah well we all build the fantasy world as we choose lol.

This is the first of your stories I have read and it needed a good editor to improve - and it would improve greatly with that help. The foundation was fine and well done - it needed a lot of refining -

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
sucks

well i wont be reading any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boooo.....BOOOOOOOOO

.".....his churning stomach telling him that his Love for Kathy had never faltered."

Then, instead of Kathy needing to die, a brain damaged Paul needs to die.

A TERRIBLE STORY FINISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

the only way the original story could have had a happy ending, was for her to have left the house, had a sudden flash of common sense and turned around walked back in and begged forgiveness and never seen karl again.

In no other reality would the man described in the first story have ever accepted her back.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Sickening

Alright, that one made me ill. Paul is some kind of sad sack loser. His ex was a selfish immature pig. Her suicide attempt was only further proof of that. He should have just kept moving with his life and found a nice, normal, and mature woman. I get being "in love", I have been there, done that, been burned and got the tee shirt. There is a big difference between loving and being "in love". A normal adult loving relationship is a wonderful thing. "In love" infatuation is quite a different thing. It is closer to pathological obsession. It is an adaptation that helps bond couples together during the early phases of a mating relationship. For most people it is replaced by true love. True love however is not obsessive, or self destructive. It is real concern for the well being of another person. Clearly Kathy did not have that for Paul. Paul may have loved his wife enough to want her to be happy, but it should not have been at the expense of his own happiness. That is just sick.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
typical

More women attempt suicide than men.

More men succeed at suicide than women.

Incompetence?

Or manipulation?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
as to bigamy

In thirteen US states it is a misdemeanor, with less punishment than a DUI.

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago

"And Paul, to make up for years of heartache, my ultimate betrayal of you, my family, and everything holy, I give to you my pooper. Yes, you may dirty your penis with my shit this evening." Kathy smiled. All it took was the pooper, and she had someone to support her while she continued her quest for the ultimate lover. "What a complete rube" she thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

This was a laugh riot, idk why its 3~ and not 1~

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
biggest fool

I can't tell who was the biggest fool: her for abandoning him and the kids or him for holding on after her leaving him. Better off her suicide attempt would have been successful

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Fantasy

It was a nice fantasy,not very realstic but nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I understand why the score is so low

rubbish, poop, shit, bollocks, monkey shit, turds, wanker and any other fucked up name that be used to describe this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
polish

The sewage called his relationship.

He's quite the sucker.

Perfect planB man.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Crap

Incredibly stupid and unbelieveable characters and behavior. Even very good writers have bad days; this goes to the bottom of the birdcage rather than the bookcase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great stoery that deart annony the ashole of lIt hates

ahs anyone ever hear or read a review from dear annony that he she it IT LIKED? Didn't think so. Hey annony gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No

She made her choice , the other guy.

She also stuck to it and he is simply an option for when the preferred option doesn't work out.

This was a sordid tale with a very sad ending.

Paul is such a man of low self worth.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Seconds"

Your cucked sequel to this story reminded me of a man getting seconds, after someone had already fucked a slut.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
not an improvement

but you did achieve consensus among the commenters.

a swing and a miss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good effort, but...

...Kathy is NOT Karl's victim, she's his accomplice. She could use some professional help herself. The fact that Karl is mentally unstable can be used to excuse his behaviour; what is Kathy's excuse? You have the makings of a decent stand-alone story here, but not a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RATS!

paully boy wimped out. I was hoping karl would kill that filthy whore kat as she so richly deserved...

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Strange

You believe that the more a cheating wife shits on her husband, the more romantic it is when you force a reconciliation. 1*

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Well done

Very well written sequel. Compelling.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
No self respect

Love can be powerful but for Paul to hold on to it after she shit on it was stupid. He should have found someone else that would have treated him better. He should still help Kathy as she is the mother of his kids but nothing more. What is implied here is that her bastard child (yes, they were not legally married) would move into his home when she returned. Although innocent, the child would be a daily reminder of her betrayal.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You hopeless romantic!

Well, you asked for it.

Kathy has some serious emotional issues od her own.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
no

Not buying what you're selling this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH PLEASE!

None of the sequels to the original story, including this one, has added anything of value. Perhaps, because it it is not possible to do so. This contribution makes Paul look an emasculated idiot; and for that reason ranks amongst the worst. Sorry.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

mind boggling indeed

i could not forgive or forget

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 7 years ago
One small line

Evelyn says to Paul as Kathy is in ICU after a suicide attempt:

"my woman's intuition tells me that there is serious trouble here"

No shit Sherlock.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Get an editor

There were a lot of clumsy sentences and strange word choices, I expect the author isn't a native English speaker, I would strongly suggest getting an editor, this story is fairly painful to read in places.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
This was truly one of the most explosive

wastes of time I have seen on here. I didn't find the writing all that bad, but the resolution of the story made Paul an even bigger cuckold than the first one did. So sad that you would think that this type of behavior would be acceptable.

One star, pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent writer

Thing is I have always hated original story. Think there is another sequel somewhere in which karl is destroyed and paul finds a true love and kathy is left to forever rue her mistake

Sorry but i agree with those who find paul inadequate as a representative of the male gender

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad plot!

Kathy made her decision when she told Paul that she would never give up Karl! So why would Paul ever go back to her eventhough she obviously made a bad choice. There is no way that Paul would ever go back to Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh my God !

Second prize in a raffle ! No way Jose ! You can't be serious with this story you wrote , surely ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get a penis

Maybe if you you'll learn how to write a bout a real male and not this wimp cuckold that you wrote about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story

Perhaps you could write abo0ut anony's life. He's been a cuck his entire marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great ending

Love will always prevail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love????

Wife cheats

Wife deserts you

Wife marries lover

Wife has lover's child

YEP THAT IS TRUE LOVE FINDING A WAY

Numerous sequels to the original

All far better than this effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
way

to emasculate and make a good man into dog that can't reject it's abusive master that it has imprinted upon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad

story. You managed to dirty love. Disgusting.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
1960's soap opera stuff.

A little stiff. It's not easy to do a follow up story. 👍for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahahhahahhahahhaha

Yep on par with the rest of the authors RAAC drivel.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You don't think

you could do this but we have never been in this position. On the one hand, I'm pretty sure she will never stray again. Only one interrupted first love and it turned out badly. Having said that, I'm part Irish. Doubt that part could get to where he did. I don't suppose one can ever know without having been there the same as one can never know how he would do in combat till he's in combat. We can only hope we would acquit ourselves well in both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?!?

She’s weak as hell - attempted suicide and leaving your kids for a man who’s insane and wants to murder you, MORON!

He’s a bitch! - she left you for someone else moron but before she did, asked if she could just fuck you both and you take the whore back, really?!?

Whoever wrote this shit has no fucking backbone at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Paul is a wimp and pussy whipped! Your "tale" is so sacrine it's sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimpy cuckold shitty story

The cheating cunt deserves no consideration at all. She had none for his supposed loved husband. She hurt him once and again. Why on Earth would he care about what the cunt wants? She deserves to die a painful death alone.

You seem to hate the poor husband. you even didn't make him get lay for Christ sake? What do you have against the poor guy?

1 star because I can't vote lower.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
Pleaseeeeee

Well that spoilt a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

no way Paul is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfull story!

Enjoyed it immensely. Great feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit author

Ofc the author is a girl and came up with this shit katy should die of aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

This was so sugar sweet it would make a rock puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dont listen to the jerkoffs

you have the right to write what you want if they can do better let them post

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice sequel but reallys

How did you think up this crazy story line.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

you totally committed to your plot. I have to give you that. First little bit of the story was good.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tried

You tried, but fell way short. Such stilted language and unrealistic.plot. The final straw for me was her naming her asshole Anus. Couldn't even spell Amos.

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 5 years ago
Good but bad in one important way.

I thought it was written pretty well. Some comments have ridiculed this, but it was as good as most things.

But it was still a bad story, and here's why. Kathy clearly dumped Paul. I figure he'd suffer for a while, maybe as long as a year before he started to move on. He'd find another person to love, marry, and build a family with. I believe Kathy would see her gross error, take the medicines, survive, and acknowledge her love for Paul. Paul would accept her apologies with manliness and welcome her back as a friend of his new family if he hadn't already done so. In fact I would have suspected Kathy with time would have doubted Karl's sincerity and already regretted her choices. In the end it would have been Kathy who was alone devoting herself to her children and watching unhappily Paul's happy new life.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Another forgive at any cost.

If he had his head on right, he just walks away and hopes that Karl gets her!

There is no time limit on betrayal!

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

I believe in reconciliation in some cases, but not in this case. Kathy cheated on Paul and then she expected him to share her with Karl and then she chose Karl over her family, then had Karl's child and Paul took her back with open arms. No way no time no how

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope. Nice try but...

Hoo Boy. Nice try and all but no, you didn’t pull it off.

The dialogue was stilted, wholly unrealistic, and you wrote far too much while trying to keep your plot alive. It did not work.

I don’t comment upon what a story’s characters do (or don’t do). That choice is up to the author. But I do comment upon either superlative story telling - or its absence. You took on a plot / storyline that would be a real challenge to pull of.

I appreciate that. But my brusque feedback is to tell you that, for me as a reader willing (and typically quite able) to suspend disbelief; to surrender to a story, you were not able to keep me (despite my best effort to help you).

- I do not know what you ‘should have done’ differently.

I suppose that’s what a skilled editor / critic addresses.

I guess I’m saying I think if you want to keep writing stories, you do need to get some learned help and work to improve a pretty fair amount from where you are / were at the time you submitted this.

Good luck.

JMSA.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Really

Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, BAD! Disguting RAAC BS. Really detracted from the original, when Paul somehow lost his balls between chapter 2 and the sequel. Please stop writing as soon as possible!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Nice try.

And well written, but the wife could not redeem herself. Her character was disgusting and she was unworthy of her first husbands love and care. She deserved Karl, the man she who became her second husband. It would have been a better twist if she had got what she truly deserved. An insane husband like Karl.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Just read it again

Clever and, to my knowledge, original idea. The reconciliation sounds like a George Jones song but I'm always happy to read a new idea.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 5 years ago
NOPE!

Consider this: If karl's mother and legal wife had never turned up then would Kathy have continued as Karl's wife? In my mind the answer is a big, fat, YES.

In this version Kathy is portrayed as being remorseful over how she threw away her marriage to Paul, and knows she must suffer the consequences for the rest of her life as some misguided way of atonement. But if this is the case, why didn't she leave Karl anyway? The author provides a way out of her predicament with the visit of the legal wife and mother, but if she really loved Paul she would have at least left Karl a while ago without this intervention, even if she never got back with Paul. So no, I don't buy it. And I especially don't buy it when she has such a loving, easy fall-back position to return to.

And as for Paul - mate, get a life! I'm not some hard-arsed bastard but if I had been shafted as Paul was then I wouldn't be forever crying into my cornflakes. I would convince myself that Kathy was a flaky bitch and the sooner I moved on the better. I have friends (one in particular) who's wife left him after meeting another man. They had 5 kids and he was totally devastated. She was sorry but she couldn't help falling in love with another man. The guy has re-married and is very happy, and the original wife is also happily married to her soul-mate. Shit happens, people get hurt but human resilience usually wins out.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
The heart

Wants what the heart wants. Good story. Seems realistic to me in this crazy world. Ive seen stranger things. I saw a pair of canadian geese flying low one day and one was struck and killed by a car. The other stayed by the body for two weeks. I heard they mate once for life....I think there are a few people like that also. I know I still morn for the lost love in my life. I can relate to this man paul. 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story & well told...

But...(Having read some of your other stories) I've noticed that all your characters...once they have "found" each other...make it their singular purpose in life to promise themselves to one another and consummate said relationship. There is no conflict, no moment of doubt. It's just a matter of time until they marry and live happily ever after.

mower9527mower9527almost 5 years ago
Paracetamol poisoning

Liver damage, acetylcysteine is the antidote

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read again

Because I read the original. This is still the most ridiculous of the sequels. The only good thing is Karl getting his head stomped flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such highfalutin'....

...language. It almost seems as if it were written by someone to whom English were a foreign language. Anyway, as others have noted, a ridiculous attempt. Not worth the one star I gave it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
They’re British. You can tell by the use of Paracetamol (acetaminophen)

BTW - what is an R&E ? Is that our ER? You use ICU correctly (I think there is a British version of that).

*************************

Ok. Ugh!!! Pathetic RAAC. Paul’s personality is nothing like original. At first it was touch-n-go-sorta like, but then he became more and more pathetic. He didn’t let her go because he loved her so much all he wished for was her happiness? If he did he would have stayed the cuck, with her living at home with full access to her kids on a daily basis.

The ending sounded like the most saccharine YA romance (even worse than “Twilight”). Ick!

The language was an interesting mix of educated British english (though with American spellings) and middleclass ‘merican.

Technical — good. Storyline — bad. 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She loves her ex husband so much? But she only went back because her affair went badly and for no other reason.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
stupid is as stupid does

and this was fucking stupid. Her "true husband", really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'After all this time, after all that has happened, and you still Love her.' Paul nodded.

Oh look its a cuck story

1 star

==========

'I shall do all I can to help her recover.'

Why you simpering shit, she left you and cheated on you, and never really loved you to begin with

==========

Yesterday when you woke up and Paul was here, you said something about his being your True Husband. I know you were foggy and dazed from the drugs, but if you could have seen his face then. It was the happiest he has been for six years.

Some women love the men who beat them - why romanticize abuse?

===========

'Darling Kathy, I always loved you, even when we divorced, I could not stop loving you. I went to sleep with the pain of not having you there beside me, and woke up with the pain of not seeing you sleeping on the pillow next to mine. The only way I could cope was believing that one day you would come back to me.' Kathy's eyes opened wider.

Jebus fucking Christ

when you write a sequel you star TRUE to the preceding story lines - if he truly felt the way you reflect in this paragraph he NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT HER and let her fuck around on the side

I swear to god the only thing that pisses me off more than the spines cucks you create is the ABJECT stupidity of RAACs

============

Karl Gerring was arrested, and as Anita forecast was not given bail. The District Attorney insisted that he had full medical reports on Karl, and that entailed a Psychiatric examination, which revealed his disturbed mental state. He was placed in a State Institution until such time as he was fit enough to face trail. That never happened. He was killed by another inmate who thought Karl had drunk from his coffee cup. By the time the nurses got to them, Karl's head had been stamped on so viciously that identification was impossible.

Most state dont arrest for bigamy, you are given a notice to appear, like a traffic ticket

Bail would not be denied as there is no evidence of any of their claims

Psychiatric examination would never be ordered for a bigamy charge

If his head was so stamped that they couldn't identify him then how was he identified?

God how I long for a world where stupidity generates mass

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Utter bollocks

Yep utter bollocks totally beyond belief and a more spineless week willed sap I've yet to read about. BTB

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Doesn't Work For Moi

I gave the story 4 stars because it was well written and a decent premise. The reconciliation however was ridiculous. What man would ever welcome an errant wife home that easily? Certainly not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreary Tale of Hate

Sadly, I find little love in this story other than narcissitic love of self in some characters.

Predominately this is the story of Paul's unbridled self-loathing and his incessant need to be punished and disrespected. It drew him to Kathy like a moth to flame. Only his death will end his sought suffering.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Yep one of the better endings for this story. The romance was a lovely touch

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I don't think I ever read this, based on the comments I don't think I'll bother, but one comment made me look at the end: "never taken her Anus?" Who in the fuck talks like that? It's her ass! And the only way I'd fuck her ass is if she'd suck it clean!

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Superb

Got to say that was awesome I’m a massive sucker for stories just like these . So yes it was fantastic. It was thousands times better than any of these cuckold stories that have popped up in the loving wife category they are the most worst stories someone can ever think of . How anyone can write such poor stories like them I will probably never know but they are clearly poor stories. Anyway this story was just fantastic please write more stories like this please. Your imagination was fantastic you clearly have a fantastic talent these stories. This must be your calling just please look after yourself and remember you have got such a fantastic talent just use it for these stories please don’t waste it on other poor stories just look at your likes if you don’t believe me anyway look after yourself and please write more stories soon .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful ending to a very good story.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Total Garbage

No where in the real world this shit would happen ⭐️

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

wouldve been better to leave the past in the past and let her reap what she sow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is, by far, your worst story.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

If she had taken all the pills from three bottles doubt that she would have lived. My neighbors daughter age sixteen took 75 similar pills attempting suicide but woke up next morning still alive. Realized she didn’t want to die told her parents rushers her to hospital, pumped her stomach but it was to late. It was in her blood and organs. She cried she didn’t want to die but one by our her organs shut down and by four in the afternoon she was gone. Despite all efforts to save her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous