All Comments on 'Suspicion - a Sequel'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 3 years ago

So...I read the first page. Then skipped through the rest of this...story.

Let me see if I have this straight.

Kathy is married for years to Paul. They have children. Raise then. Make a happy life together.

Then Kathy meets her exBF Karl from school years prior. Realizes she still loves him. Engages in an affair. Cheats her husband in the worst way possible.

Then tells her husband she still loves him, but she loves Karl too. And she wants both of them. Her reasoning is that if Paul loves her enough will share her with Karl. Right?

Paul immediately files for divorce as any man would. No man marries with the prospect of sharing his wife and getting sloppy seconds.

Then...she married Karl soon after the divorce is final...still not understanding why Paul would have a problem with her proposed arrangement. She has Karl's child.

5 years later...we find out life with Karl is less than fantastic. She is still thinking about Paul.

She finds out Karl is lying, he is a bigamist, and likely her marriage to him is not legal. She also finds he might be crazy and dangerous.

Then she tries to commit suicide.

And Paul suddenly swoopes back into her life just FULL of love and understanding for her?

She lied. She cheated. She had so little respect for him that she proposed he should share her with another man and couldn't understand why he just divorced her. She marries the other man quickly after her divorce. Is a horrible judge of the new man in her life. He is crazy. A liar. Dangerous. And is already married to someone else. And she has a child by this other man.

But according to this author...love will conquer all. Right?

I call bullshit on this story.

No way. Not in a million years would any man take her back. She tried to kill herself. She has serious mental health issues herself. And he is gonna invite that crazy back into his life...loving her and forgiving her fully?

Nope. Not buying.

Richie4110Richie4110about 3 years ago

Very nice sequel to a difficult human crisis and resolution. THANKS

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

That is an awful story timriv.

Cautionary as well.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This sequel ruined a good story.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

Sorry, after writing some great stuff, this is just contrived crap! Wanting a happy ending is one thing, and I can identify with that, but this is just drivel of the first order. This isn’t a sequel as it does not deserve the identification.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was one of the worst stories I have ever wasted my time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kathy's inner slut reawakened less than a year after she reunited with Paul. Since it was a for her happiness, Paul put up little resistance to her suggestions that he begin procuring lovers for her to enjoy. Paul even agreed to watch on occasion because this increased her enjoyment of the extramarital sex.

Kathy eventually placed Paul in chastity and only allowed him to orally pleasure her two lower holes. He never became comfortable with with her demands that he use his mouth to clean her after other men had used her body. Paul finally died of sudden cardiac arrest nearly ten years after Kathy's return. Evelyn had no doubt he actually died of a broken heart and marveled at the depth of his endless love for her cruel and ungrateful sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. How did she redeem herself? She married her lover and went and had another family with him. Only after finding out how evil he was did she decide to go back to him. Oh and yeah because she didn't give her lover her disgusting assailed that makes up for it...NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck…Kezza do u wear feminine underwear when u go to sleep? Do u wear lipgloss during the day? Only a totally stupid or a man with a feminine bent of mind would ever write an ending like this! A normal

Man would not hve any thing to do with that slut after all the pain she put him through!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paul does not value himself, does not love himself. Sadly, that means his love for others has little meaning or value, as Kathy made clear when Karl returned to her life. Now she finds herself to be a divorced, single woman, estranged from her two older children, with a young son who technically was born a bastard. Under these circumstances, Paul's slavish affection suddenly has some value to Kathy and the perpetually pathetic Paul is happy to have the slut profess to be his loving wife again. A very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah no. She chooses her love and yes, even though it was a husband that divorced her it was because she refused to give him up. So he marries her lover, has a kid and then finds her lovers actually not who she thought he was. So she goes back to her husband. Not romantic at all or loving, just a sad pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been a better story if he somehow ended up with Evelyn. Who wants a cheating slut back; only a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why all the random Capital Letters in inappropriate Places?

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

Reads like a Soap Opera.

opheliusopheliusalmost 2 years ago

Sugary sweet RAAC that left a foul aftertaste. And make no mistake, this is a real "reconciliation at any cost" story where the husband absolutely debases himself to win his cheating wife back. Paul's character has been totally corrupted from the original upright individual delineated by Whiteone_Redone into a willing cuckold slave to an unrepentant adultress. I regret reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kathy and her reference to "her one true husband" are as full of shit as is her "thank you for accepting my sluttery" brown hole gift to the cuckold Paul. The idea anything about her could be considered virginal is both farcical and abhorrent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a pipe dream not a fairy tale. What a cuck you wrote about. Thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Doesn't matter if Karl was a mental case, she still betrayed Paul with him. She was indeed soiled by him. Then compound that with having Karl's kid and there's just no way Paul would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You made Paul a complete moronic idiot (can't stress how stupidly weak you made the poor fool) Kathy has a lot to make amends for what she did, how she thought, etc..., she really doesn't deserve a chance at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiocy, pure idiocy.

She is an unrepentant pig, living in the past.

He is either a Saint, or an asshole.

Asshole rings true.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked the premise, but you use too many words, to me it’s as if you need to pack a good story out just to make it longer, back to your story, nice try on this ending,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of fairytale nonsense here.

No man "loves" a woman enough to accept her back after the betrayal she perpetrated on him.

Any love would turn to hate. And rhen to indifference after 3 or 4 years.

"She took pills to try and kill herself? Because she found out the guy she cheated on me with and left me for was a monster? .

Not my problem. Stupid bitch. She can't even get that right."

That's a more believable reaction.

Maybe there's pussies out there like this husband...but I don't know any men like this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow that was berserk. Paul apparently has no spine. Umm I like reconciliation as much as thr next guy but this was almost contrived gibberish. It goes from her at the beginning talking about she had a happy 5 years with Karl, to after the reveal he is a bigamist, that Karl.is controlling and made her quit her career, and sex which had been great before when she was cheating on Paul, suddenly ground to a halt after their wedding and she has ro initiate and isn't that good anymore. Blah blah blah. Look thr author took a difficult base story where a woman betrays her husband of some nearly 20 years over a high school relationship that was split apart before it could develop. Somehow this leads her to nit only cheating on her first husband Paul and father of her two kids, but then asking Paul to share her with Karl. Of course he refused and divorced her. Big surprise. No one asks for that sharing crap after being In a monogamous marriage for so many years. That is the height of delusion. So yeah Paul is a nice guy. They split amicably and managed to get primary custody of the kids. He is OK with her young son Andrew because his daughter Christi likes Andrew. Ok that is stretching credulity, but not impossible. But suddenly no we learn that Paul never dated, never saw any woman, never any sex, because he had his Jon, his kids, and he hoped that Kayhy would return. Huh? She is married now five years with a kids by the insane predator Karl. Umm what is he waiting for? Then the other two women show up, Karl's supposedly dead mother and Karl's still legally married 2nd wife. And we learn that Karl is a nutjob, he lied about everything, seduced Kathy (who knew none of this toxic mess), and planned to either rough up Paul or kill Kathy if she tried to leave him or didn't leave Paul. Nice. I get that Kathy is now in a bad place. Her marriage to Karl is a toxic sham. She realizes the horrors of the way she betrayed Paul and asked him to share with Karl. Heck she claims as soon as she asked that batshit crazy request that she knew it was wrong and how much she had hurt Pauk and that she realized she made a huge mistake ... except she wss happy for five years with Karl (and before when dating and sleeping with him while married to Paul) until thr MIL and real wife showed up at her door. Yeah she tries to commit suicide and is miserable. Honestly, based on his hatred of Karl, and thr danger to his kids and Kathy, the mother of his two kids, I can see him nit wanting her to die and trying to get her out of thr hospital and free of the lunatic Karl. Ok. But it stops there. Or should at least if anything like n reality. There is no way the fully reconcile as husband and wife. None. Maybe they coparent and have cordial relations occasionally. But the reconciliation was insane. Kathy's betrayal was far to enormous unless Paul has zero self esteem and zero respect for himself. Just crazy. Hard to pull off on such a stark base story. Eep.

JTassJTass10 months ago

OK, just a bit of feedback about something that struck me as incongruous... I had to look up Paramectol (Tylenol to us Yanks) poisoning. It takes 4 to 18 days. While it has been used as a suicide method, there are many easier and quicker methods, even if the choices are limited to over-the-counter medications. Unless Kathy & Karl had three full bottles of Tylenol lying around the house (and why would they?) it's clear that she bought the pills for the purpose of taking an overdose. But if she had to go out to buy pills that she planned to use to commit suicide, why not pick something like sleeping pills that would work much more quickly and painlessly?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

Not much point in commenting on a story that is 15 years old, but in spite of knowing this author loved RAAC stories, this one is just too sick to swallow! Kazaa wrote some great stories and I have re-read several, but this is not one of them! Mist of time, for example was great. This story just turned my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of person carries a torch for 4-5 years for a cheating wife? Sorry you really out did yourself with this diatribe...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utterly nonsensical mand irredeemable RAAC. Paul being a monk, hoping Kathy, who is married to Karl for five years and cheated liberally on him with Karl before her crazy, insane sharing request, and having a child with Karl, will come.back to him. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just no. Pure balderdash. Paul's not going to wait around for 5 years while she fucks Karl and even has a son with him. Look there are RAACs and then there's just delusional, this is bordering on stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have written about the only cuck in the world who would have done this. Poppycuck a man like this would be too stupid to live. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

U took a strong man and made him a pussy. Shame on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous