Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,933 Followers

Steve's own orgasm roared through him. He had enough sense to call out "Michele, fuck!" instead of crying out Julie's name, but it was Julie he imagined he was filling with his cream.

When he stopped spurting, he kissed his wife, then whispered, "Debt paid, I think," which made Michele burst out laughing.

She responded, "Not until I make up for every night I left you alone, sweetie."

"In that case, I like the repayment plan plenty," he responded.

The two of them grabbed their discarded clothes, and walked down the hallway to the master bedroom. Steve noticed that there wasn't any light coming from under Julie's door and wondered what was going through her mind while she had watched her parents fuck.

Steve and Michele fell asleep almost as soon as they hit the mattress, holding each other close.

While Julie might have turned her lights off so her mother at least would think she was asleep, she was in bed, masturbating to another orgasm, then did fall asleep, dreaming of Steve.

~~~~~

Michele's cell phone broke their morning slumber. It was her sister Connie. "Connie? What's wrong, sis? Why are you crying? ... Okay, I'll come right over."

Michele sighed, then said, "She wouldn't tell me what the problem is over the phone. I've got to go see her. Don't hold breakfast for me, I'm not sure how long this is going to take and I'll probably eat there instead."

Michele got dressed quickly, ran her hair brush through her black hair that she was glad hadn't shown any gray hairs yet, and ran out of the bedroom. "I love you, sweetie. I'll let you know when I'm headed home." In her hurry, she forgot her cell phone.

Even those simple acts were enough to turn Steve on, watching his wife's body move about the room. He had woken with a morning hardon, which wasn't unusual, but now he was throbbing. Without thinking, he pulled the covers down far enough so he could start jacking off, something he had gotten quite used to doing when Michele was away. He closed his eyes to recall the events of the night before, picturing both Michele and Julie.

As a result, he didn't realize that Julie was watching him from the bedroom door that Michele had exited without closing behind her. In daylight, Julie had an even better view of Steve's hardon than she had the night before, finding her mouth watering and her pussy getting juicy in the same amount of time. She still had the night shirt on, but her panties were back in her room. It might not have been the best time to make a move but she couldn't resist creeping closer to the bed.

It was not until Julie slipped her lips over his cockhead that Steve knew that she was there. When he first opened his eyes, he briefly thought it was Michele giving him head, the same black hair cascading around him. His body jerked when he realized it was his daughter instead. "Julie? What are you doing?"

Her only answer was to push her mouth further onto his cock, sweeping his hand out of the way, pushing downward until he was in her throat and her lips were pressed against his pubes. It felt strange to her to be doing this from the side of a guy, but not enough to stop her from doing it. To him, at last.

Surprise only sped up his orgasm. Steve groaned and ejaculated deeply into Julie's throat. Julie backed off and took another four bursts into her mouth, moaning around Steve's shaft as she experienced his taste for the first time. Sucking on his cock as she slowly raised her mouth, she swallowed his load the moment his glans slipped out of her mouth, then swiped with her tongue to capture another droplet of cum that had oozed up from his slit. Steve remained hard as Julie stroked him with her hand and looked his way.

"Julie, what the hell are you doing?" Steve yelled.

"What I imagined doing last night, when I watched Mom giving you head without going all the way down," Julie replied.

"I'm your father!" he pointed out.

"Step-father," Julie countered, having prepared herself for this debate. "I know you're attracted to me, Steve. I'm attracted to you, too. I've seen your search history and the kind of porn you watched when Mom was gone. Lots of stepdad-stepdaughter stuff, especially the kind where she's the aggressor, rather than portraying her as childish. I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now. It's going to happen, sooner or later."

"Your mom..."

"Doesn't have to know. But even if she does, is she really going to blame me for being attracted to the same man? Clearly, she and Aunt Connie were both attracted to O'Hara men, why would I be any different? Unless you want me going after my cousins, instead? They're almost as handsome as you are. Give them a few more years, they might catch up to you."

Steve had a porn-fueled image in his head of Julie with both of his nephews at the same time that only served to make him harder. He said, "It's not your mother being mad at you that I'm worried about. I'm the one who's married to her."

"And still letting your step-daughter stroke your hard cock," Julie pointed out by giving it an extra squeeze. "You want me, Steve, but you don't want to want me, which is silly even to say it."

Julie put one knee onto the bed, swung her other leg over Steve's body and lined her pussy up with his cock but stopped there. Her night shirt was raised enough for Steve to get his first-ever view of her pussy, shaved, swollen lips and a close-cropped lightning bolt of black fur above it. She looked down at him, and said, "Admit it, Steve. You want me to drop my hot, wet, tight pussy onto your cock and fuck your brains out."

"God damn me, I do," he admitted, moaning as he felt his glans split Julie's labia and push into her as she did what she said. Julie was tight, but not the tightest pussy he'd ever been in. Still, it took her a minute of small downward thrusts before she took his entire 8" length into her.

"God, Dad, you're so big!" she exclaimed as she swirled her hips around him, adjusting to being fuller than any other guy had made her feel. She'd had slightly longer, she had slightly thicker, but never both together. It was everything she dreamed and more.

Steve said, "Holy shit, baby, you're tight. Give me a moment, or I might come again too soon. If I'm going to get in trouble for this, I want it to last more than a few seconds."

Julie refrained from saying that she didn't want this to be their only time together. One fuck at a time. Deal with Mom if and when she had to. Instead, she took the time to pull her night shirt off, exposing her smaller, pert breasts to her dad and rotated her hips, swirling around Steve's cock, eliciting more groans from them both.

Instinctively, Steve thrust up into Julie and she began rising and falling over him, gradually increasing the length of their strokes. Soon, the slapping of their bodies was competing with their grunts and squeals for the loudest sounds in the room.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy," Julie cried out, as she slipped her hand between them to caress her clit, then went rigid over him, her pussy squeezing him even tighter, before she started to shake.

Steve put his hands over Julie's breasts to keep her from collapsing, her hard nipples pressing into his palm. They were the same size that he remembered Michele and Connie being back when they were Julie's age, before pregnancy and almost 20 years had turned Michele into a C cup and Connie into a D. He'd seen their 18-year-old breasts several times when the six of them would skinny dip in Ana's pool.

The sisters had been impossible to tell apart as teens, easier now that Connie had 10-15 pounds more curves than Michele. Neither woman was fat, but they no longer matched as closely. Some friends who hadn't known them as long questioned whether they were truly identical, as if it wasn't possible for one to gain more weight than the other.

Julie wound down from her orgasm and resumed thrusting with her legs, but also braced her arms on Steve's chest to push back at him as well. They were fucking each other harder and faster that way. They were gazing into each other's eyes and each could tell that the other was getting closer and closer to a major explosion.

It swept across them like a tsunami, Steve filling Julie's vagina with his semen just as Julie screamed, "Daddy, I'm cumming," and started to shake.

The sight and those words froze Michele at the entrance to the bedroom. Her eagerness to tell Steve about Connie's problems evaporated, as hers suddenly took precedence. She was too late.

"Oh, fuck," Michele said, looking over at the two of them, who dove for covers at being discovered. She resisted the urge to pull her daughter off of her husband by her hair. More important things had to be addressed. "Both of you, get dressed and meet me in the living room. Now!"

~~~~~

Julie and Steve sat at opposite ends of the couch, braced for what would come next, as Michele stayed on her feet, glowering at them. Julie was back in her night shirt, Steve in sweat shorts and a tshirt.

"The two of you can't have a sexual relationship! She's not your stepdaughter, she's your niece!" Michele yelled, mainly at Steve, but stunning both of them. "Curt isn't Julie's biological father, your brother Peter is. She's technically your niece but, because you and Peter are identical twins, she's genetically the same as your daughter and because Connie's my identical twin too, her boys are genetically just like full brothers to her, not just half-brothers or cousins." The secret was out, at last. Just too damned late.

"What?" both of them blurted in unison. "How the hell?" Steve added.

"Let me explain," Michele said, slumping into the seat between them on the couch, drawing her knees up to her chin, her hands laced over them and her chin resting there. Gazing at the wall, not ready to look at either of them, she said, "Steve, do you remember the pool party we held at Ana Maria's two weekends before you left for UCLA and the guys reported to basic training? We got drunk, wound up skinny dipping, then went into separate bedrooms to have sex?"

"Yeah..." he responded. He remembered most of it. They were all drinking quite a bit. He barely remembered the sex part. He thought, 'Oh, shit. That was the night we...'

Michele continued, "Well, Connie and I used to sometimes play a trick on our dates. I'd pretend to be her and she'd be me, and we'd see if they noticed. That summer we were both wearing the same style bikini, in different colors, so our tan lines even matched. We were more than a little drunk and I convinced her to swap guys, suggesting the skinny dipping so Peter and Curt would lose track of who was who. It was the only time we ever fucked each other's date. I had sex with Peter and Connie was with Curt. The guys were both drunk enough that they didn't notice and we never told them, afterward. Something else Peter didn't notice was his condom breaking inside me. I felt his warm cum squirt deep inside me, then saw the hole when I pulled the condom off of him, after he'd passed out next to me. I threw it out, washed my vagina as clean as I could and didn't say anything."

Steve went white, unnoticed by Michele, while Julie asked, "Why didn't you come clean about the switch after you realized you were pregnant with me?"

"I didn't even tell Connie about the broken condom at the time, baby," Michele said. "I was 18 and scared of losing my guy, not the wisest combination, I admit. I didn't want to risk both of us losing the men we loved over a drunken prank. I still wanted to marry Curt and didn't want to give him any reason to dump me. So, I kept my mouth shut and talked him into fucking me bareback, since we were already engaged. I hoped, if I did miss my period, that the baby would turn out to be his anyway. The more time passed, the harder it got to change my mind and reveal the truth. I felt relief when you were born with my black hair and my blue eyes, instead of Peter's brown hair and brown eyes. Just so I'd know for sure, I got some of each guy's hair and had a DNA test done at an off-base clinic and you matched Peter. Still, I kept quiet. The closest I got to revealing the truth after that was when they both died, when it would have helped Grandma Diana to know that you were Peter's daughter. But that would have hurt Grandma Kate, right when she'd lost Curt. Either way, you'd lost your father. If it had been only Curt who died, I would have found a way to let Peter know. But with both of them dead, there wasn't any advantage to confessing. Until last summer, when I saw the two of you start circling around what happened this morning. I should have told you both sooner. I'm sorry."

"Holy fucking shit," Steve finally blurted out, then gathered the courage to slowly say, "Honey, you and Connie weren't the only identical twins who ever played that date swap prank. You... you weren't with Peter that night. That was actually me. Peter wanted a chance to fuck Ana before we all left town, so I agreed to switch and fuck Connie. I can't even blame alcohol, because we made the decision before the party even started, although I had too much to drink out of nervousness trying to be Peter all day. Not enough to keep me limp, though. What I didn't know is that Peter had a small mole on one testicle that I don't. Ana spotted it only after they had intercourse and Peter confessed to tricking her. That's what broke us up, really, not going to different universities like I told everyone. She never said a word to Connie. Only, Connie would never have realized I wasn't Peter because of the mole, would she? Because it was you with me, instead."

"You mean..." Michele said, unable to finish the sentence.

"Yeah, babe. Julie isn't my niece, either. She's truly my biological daughter. I... I fucked my own daughter."

Julie looked from face to face, before saying, "I'm not running to the cops, Dad. Nobody but the three of us knows that I was conceived that night or which couple was truly in that bed. Connie and Ana are each aware of only half of the swaps and Ana hasn't been back to Sacramento since you broke up. Her family moved to Oregon while she was still in school there, told me when I asked who your prom date was. If she and Connie had ever told each other, you would have known it, I'm sure. My birth certificate lists Curt as my dad, so it would take someone ordering another DNA test to know I'm related to you at all. Even with that, we could still claim that I'm only your niece, since Aunt Connie already believes that Mom had sex with Uncle Peter and a DNA test matched me to him. When I checked the laws to be sure having sex with my step-father was legal, I saw that the penalty for father-daughter incest was higher than uncle-niece, although they're both illegal. So long as that stays a secret, we're fine."

"So, what now?" asked Steve. "Is our relationship damaged beyond repair?"

"Hell no, Dad," Julie said, "I didn't feel guilty about sex with you before this news and that hasn't changed. Maybe if I'd always known you were my biological father, things would be different, my feelings of attraction for you might have been rerouted, but we didn't know and Mom believed I was your niece. I'm thrilled to know that you're my biological father too but you've always been my dad, genetics or not. You chose to be my dad, without knowing our real status. That's part of why I love you so much, why I took your name. Even at that age, I knew becoming my father by choice meant everything. Maybe my physical attraction to you is partly because of our genetic link, instead of just being attracted to you for the same reasons Mom is, but I really don't care at this point. My heart and body still want to make love to you again and again. To love you, Steven Michael O'Hara, in every sense of that word."

She looked her mother in the eyes before saying, "I want to make love to you too, Mom, now that I'm all the way over the incest line, instead of just breaking the step-dad taboo."

"Baby, incest is against the law," Michele said.

Julie thought, 'If that's her strongest argument, I've already won. No denial of being bisexual, either. I knew it.'

She took her mom's hand in hers before saying, "I don't care, Mom. I love you both enough to call the law wrong and to be willing to break it to show you physically how much I love you. I've already broken the law, how much more can they penalize me for breaking it again with you? Sex with either of you is not harmful to me, trust me. It will make me feel closer to you. It's not going to stop me from looking for a guy - or girl - of my own, okay? I just need you two to say you want me, too. Please?" Julie held her breath.

Michele and Steve looked each other in the eyes, waiting for the other to object. Neither one did and they realized in the same moment that neither one would. Steve said, "Someone pinch me? This whole day feels like a friggin' dream and I can't figure out if I want to wake up or not."

Julie obliged him by reaching over her mother to pinch his cheek and kissing the spot of the pinch, winding up sitting in her mother's lap, clasping a hand of each parent and drawing them together. She then said, "It's reality, Dad. You just have to admit out loud that you still want me, now that you know we're blood related."

"I do, baby," he said after 30 seconds spent looking for reasons to say no besides needing to keep it a secret and failing. "We really can't get caught, though. Laws tend not to care whether you think they're wrong."

"We certainly know you both can keep a secret. You kept the swaps secret for what, almost 20 years now? As long as I've existed," Julie realized. "Are you in, Mom?"

Michele took a deep breath, exhaled it and drew another. "Yes, baby, I am. I love you both too much to keep up the fight against you being together, if that's what you both want. I might as well share Steve with you willingly. So, how do we do this?"

Julie smirked at her win. "Dad gets to watch you and me together, then join in when we're good and ready to let him." Julie pulled her mother's hand between her legs, where she was still wet, with both her own secretions and the load her dad - her real dad! - had left inside her.

Michele's instincts took over, as she rubbed her daughter's pussy. Steve swept the nightshirt off of his daughter's body, then began helping Michele undress, while the two women kissed a lover's kiss for the first time.

Julie's mouth sprang onto Michele's breasts as soon as they were uncovered, sucking hard on her nipples.

Michele stroked her hair, then said, "Slow down, baby. You don't have to be so aggressive with me, like I expect you were with your father. I'm already a 'yes'. Just make love to me like you want me to make love to you."

"Was I aggressive, Dad?" Julie asked.

Steve rubbed his fingers around the stubble on his chin, to mimic thinking. "Let's see. You french kissed me in the driveway, commented on how your mother tasted, then masturbated in the hallway last night while I was having sex with your mother again, then this morning you started giving me a blowjob while I was jerking off with my eyes closed and made me cum before I could even think straight, then kept on stroking me until you swung a leg over and got me to admit I wanted you to fuck me. Not for me to fuck you, but for you to fuck me. So, yeah, I'd say the hard press was on."

"I just wanted you so much!" Julie said.

"All new lovers have to find out what works best for them," Michele said, "now that we've agreed to be intimate together and there's no resistance to overcome as a seduction. Some times a hard fuck is called for, others can be softer. Right now, I want soft." Michele leaned forward, to swirl her tongue around Julie's nipple bringing out a sigh from her daughter. "See? Sometimes a soft touch to wake up the nipple is better, so it's ready to be sucked hard later on."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,933 Followers