Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

Julie lifted her hands to her mother's breasts, holding them softly, then lightly caressing the areolae with each thumb. "Like that, Mom?"

"That's nice baby. Are you ready to move this to the bed?"

"Yes. I want to taste you," Julie said.

Michele was tempted to lick the fingers that had been rubbing Julie, but decided not to do it. Instead, she took her daughter's hand and led her to the master bedroom, where she'd just caught Julie and Steve, and led her back to the bed.

Michele lay down and pulled her daughter over her into a 69. "Fingers first, explore a little, learn the geography, if you will. Don't use your tongue until I do. Steve, once Julie has an orgasm, you have my permission to enter her over my face, but I want to be the one to put you in her this time, clear?"

"As crystal, honey." Steve undressed, then sat at the edge of the bed, closer to Julie's head, and watched Julie's fingers exploring her mother's labia, rimming her vagina, and slowly getting closer to her mother's clitoris. Just from the pace of her breathing, he could tell Michele was getting more aroused by the minute, then he saw Julie jump when Michele finally applied the tip of her tongue to Julie's clit.

Julie responded with a long lick of Michele's pussy, ending with a swipe across her clitoris. As accustomed as Steve was to giving his wife oral love, he'd never had the same view of it. He was rock hard and even without looking knew he was dripping precum.

Waiting for Julie to cum before he could fuck her seemed to be an eternity, but was really only eight minutes before Julie shuddered against her mom's tongue and fingers.

Steve moved around the two women, to kneel behind Julie. Michele pulled her fingers out of Julie's sheath to grab his cock when it got close, pulled it down and gave it two hearty sucks, then lifted it up to the opening and said, "Give her as good as she gave you, hon," before using her hands to grab her daughter's hips to brace her.

Steve's answer to that challenge was a full-bodied thrust, slamming himself deep into Julie's body. If not for Michele holding her, she'd have been shoved off of her mother's body. His second stroke was almost as strong, but Julie was ready for this one. She went back to licking her mother's clit as best she could, in between the slapping of her body against her father's.

Michele's tongue returned to Julie's pussy after watching for a couple of minutes, occasionally swiping against Steve's cock as well.

Michele's orgasm built and built, as she thought, 'She's good at this. Who taught her?' Julie's second orgasm produced enough fluids that they began dripping on Michele's face as Steve's cock squeezed them out, faster than she could lick them up. It produced an emotional response in Michele that caused her own orgasm to rumble through her. As soon as she recovered, she set Julie's third orgasm as her goal, but it happened just from Steve's cock driving against Julie's gspot, before Michele could reapply her tongue, then Steve was cumming too.

As Steve pulled out, Michele was ready for the flow of juices that came from Julie's pussy. She swallowed most, but kept some in her mouth to share with Julie, which she did when Julie turned around to kiss her mother.

Steve asked, "Neither of you looked like having sex with a woman was something completely new to you. Am I right?" They both nodded yes. "So, who was your first?"

Michele answered, "Connie was my only female lover. We turned to each other while Curt and Peter were in Basic Training. You were away at college or we might both have gone after you, we were that horny. Then again after they died, when we were grieving them, out of comforting each other, in that apartment we shared. Nobody since marrying you, until today."

Julie said, "Aunt Connie was my first, too, last summer when you insisted I stay with her during your cruise even though I had turned 18. She never said she'd been with Mom, though."

"Jeezus," Steve responded. "Besides pointing out that you both admitted committing incest before today, I just realized that after almost 20 years of thinking I'd been with Connie that one night, it turns out I'm the only member of my immediate family who has never been with her. My brother, my wife and my daughter."

"We could change that, if you really do want her," Michele said. "She and I were both attracted to both you and Peter. She was disappointed when you asked me out instead of her. She still acts like I owe her something for that. I'm already sharing you with Julie, I'll happily share again." Michele thought, 'And after what she revealed this morning, she needs to get laid soon.'

"Do I need to be pinched again? Ouch!" he cried when Michele pinched his inner thigh. "Okay, so I'm not dreaming."

"Is that a yes?" Michele asked.

"Abso-friggin-lutely."

Michele said, "We've got our standard Sunday night dinner at her house tomorrow, so I'll drop some hints and see what comes of it."

~~~~~

Chapter 2: The Ashfords

~~~~~

At the same time that Julie had been arriving at her home Friday night, Connie Ashford was driving home from the flower shop she opened after the death of her second husband, Walter. After paying a small staff, it did not make her a huge profit, but that was never the point. She could not see herself laying around the house all day just because she could afford to be retired in her thirties. So she opened the business to keep busy and made it just profitable enough to stay open and provide her a small income, without draining her savings.

What she liked best was that most of the flowers she sold were bought out of love. Husbands and boyfriends, buying for their wives or girlfriends. Brides, coming in to get floral arrangements for their weddings. Even flowers bought for funerals were bought out of love, she told herself. She supported gay and lesbian couples, as well, and that brought her business that some other flower shops shunned.

Most days, it brought a smile to her face to be involved in other people's love. This wasn't one of those days. This was one of the days that reminded her that she was alone. One of those days when she left work feeling horny instead of happy.

"I need to get laid," Connie said to herself in the car. "If not for Julie last summer, it's been five years since I've fucked anyone? That's too long, girl."

The last guy had been Owen, one of her regular customers at the time, who had started flirting with her. It was a mistake from the beginning, since he was always buying flowers for girlfriends, seemingly a different one every month. But the afternoon he came in saying he was between girlfriends and wanted to take Connie out, when her sons were at summer camp, she agreed, winding up in a condo bedroom with him later that night.

The sex was good, with the potential to be great, once they knew each other better. Having his wife walk in, screaming at both of them immediately afterward? Not so much. While Owen had been buying flowers for girlfriend after girlfriend, he hadn't been buying any for his wife, who finally caught on when she checked their credit card statement and saw flowers and dinners for two which didn't involve her, but seemed to coincide with her brother's occasional business trips. A dinner or two during, a bouquet right after. The condo belonged to the brother, who was again out of town on business, and Owen had a key. Suspicious, she used the webcam program her brother had set up on her computer so she could monitor the condo and saw Owen and Connie arrive and raced across the city to catch them.

While the wife accepted that Connie didn't know Owen was married, the experience left Connie spooked and rather distrustful of men in general and those at the shop especially. Hence, a five-year dry spell.

Except, Connie was feeling anything but dry at the moment. The last two customers at the shop had been hunky guys in their early 30s, guys who looked like they belonged on a romance novel cover with her as the heroine. They spoke glowingly of their wives, hinting at special occasion sex they were hoping to have, that got Connie's imagination going. Remembering Owen during the drive had her pussy juicing again. Remembering the week her niece Julie had spent with her the previous summer, exploring each other, made Connie soaked.

"Maybe it's time to sign up for a dating service?" Connie asked herself, as she pulled into the driveway, next to both of her sons' cars. "Damn, I hoped I'd be able to go straight to my bedroom to masturbate! Maybe I can sneak in and get to the bedroom without them seeing me?" The idea of leaving her door open so her sons could peep at her, like they often did in the shower, flashed through her head, but was swatted away as ridiculous.

Connie quietly let herself into her house, slipped off her shoes, and slowly walked towards the hallway where the bedrooms were. Only to be brought up short by the sight in front of her.

Her 18-year-old son Tom was naked in the hallway, stroking his eight inch cock and peeking through the doorway into his own bedroom. He didn't notice Connie as she crept up behind him, before she slipped her hand over his mouth as a signal to be quiet. Looking past his shoulder through the barely cracked door, she saw her other son Dave on his knees on Tom's bed, pounding his cock into a slender blond girl she recognized as Tom's girlfriend Kathy Giordano, who was a college freshman at UC Davis, but only 5 months older than Tom. Her 19th birthday would be in August, just before Tom joined her there and Dave headed to UCLA, where Julie went. Her B-cup tits were swaying below her, as she thrust backward and chanted, "Oh, Tom!"

"My room, now," she whispered, as she pulled Tom away from the door and pushed him down the hall.

"Mom, I can explain," Tom pleaded, as he sat down on his mom's bed, trying to hide his erection from her.

Connie found that only made her notice it more. "I only have one question. Does Kathy know that she's having sex with Dave or does she think it's you? That chant sounded a bit fake."

"Dave is pretending to be me, but I bet him she wouldn't be fooled," Tom admitted. "He doesn't believe she can tell us apart, but I know she can, although I didn't tell him how. Dave is supposedly at the library. When I went to the bathroom, we switched. The chant is definitely fake. She doesn't do that with me and I think it was for my benefit."

"I know the drill. You didn't invent the identical twin swap, you know."

"Really?" Tom asked. "You and Aunt Michele had sex with each other's boyfriends?"

Connie nodded. "Only once, with your dad and Uncle Curt on the same night, before they went into the Marines. Most of the time, we swapped before we were intimate with a guy, to see if he would notice. Before you ask, neither Peter or Curt noticed. A lot of alcohol was involved that night."

"You're not mad?" Tom asked.

Connie sighed. "It's hard, as a parent, to yell at your kids for the same things you did at their age. Do I think it's right, to trick Kathy into sex with someone else? There's a reason your aunt and I only did it once. We both felt guilty about it, once we'd done it, just not guilty enough to confess to the guys. I'm more upset that you would risk your relationship with Kathy over this. I like her and can see the two of you having something lasting."

Connie began getting undressed and Tom blurted, "Mom, what are you doing?"

She answered, "Since I can't exactly order you to go to your room and get dressed, I thought we'd both be more comfortable if we were on equal terms."

"I wouldn't use the word comfortable to describe how I'm going to react to seeing you naked, Mom." Tom said, unsure whether he actually wanted his Mom to stop getting undressed.

"Really?" Connie questioned. "As often as you and your brother sneak looks at me in the shower, I would think you're used to seeing me nude by now."

"You know about that?" Tom asked.

Down to her bra and panties, Connie sat beside Tom, and pulled his right arm away from his groin to take his hand in hers. He struggled with trying to hide his cock with his left hand and keeping his eyes from scanning her body and failed at both. She said, "Once I got that clear shower curtain, I saw you both at the door often enough to know you were there. It just never seemed like something I needed to yell at you for. Curiosity isn't a bad thing and it didn't keep you from getting your own girlfriends, did it? To tell the truth, it made me feel good about myself, that you both thought I was attractive enough to spy on."

Tom gathered the courage to say, "Mom, you've got to know you're gorgeous. Most of my friends call you a MILF all the time. You could have any guy you want. Dave and I don't understand why you aren't dating."

Connie sighed. "I really haven't met anyone worth dating in the last few years. The last guy I did go out with turned out to be cheating on his wife. The best guys my age are already married and faithful. Between the guys who are unfaithful and the ones that are not worth dating, it gets harder for women to find good men their own age. The kind of men I want you and Dave to be."

"You don't think we are good men already?" Tom asked.

"Your brother is right now having sex with your girlfriend, trying to convince her that he's you and instead of telling him no, you made a bet about it. How is that really different from cheating on her? Unless you told her about it ahead of time to get her permission, you're basically tricking her into cheating on you. It's about honesty, baby. I would have no problem with you and Dave sharing Kathy, if it were her decision. By deceiving her, you take the choice away from her. Legally, she could charge Dave with rape, because she didn't consent to fuck him, just you."

"Kathy can tell us apart, Mom, that's why I'm not worried about a rape charge. But if you thought that was a possibility, why didn't you stop them?" Tom asked.

Connie answered, "It would be too late to avoid that, since he was already balls deep in her. Anyway, I think it should be up to you and Dave to be honest with her. That's your decision, too. You're 18, not kids any more that I have to make your every moral decision for you. Besides, barging in on them wouldn't have given me the chance to do this." Connie released Tom's right hand and moved hers to grasp his cock, still hard and throbbing and too tempting to ignore any more.

"Mom?!?" Tom gasped, as his mom began to stroke his length, lubed by the precum that had been oozing from it since he had snuck up on his doorway to watch Dave and Kathy fuck.

Connie grasped his chin with her other hand to turn him to face her. When their eyes met, she said, "Honey, if you tell me to stop, I will. But I was already super horny when I got home and planned to jill off as soon as I could. Seeing you naked in the hallway put all kinds of thoughts in my head, even before seeing your brother in action. I immediately wished I was in Kathy's place, getting nailed by one of you like that. I almost knelt down and took you in my mouth right there. The small amount of resistance that kept me from doing so has evaporated, just being next to you and talking about our attraction. We'll have to keep it between us but I want to make love to you. Your friends call me a MILF? Let me be yours, for real."

Tom's only response was a groaned "Okay," as Connie's hand sped up, moans which grew louder when his mother leaned over his crotch and took his cock deep into her mouth. Connie reached behind herself and released her bra clasp, then knelt on the bed so she could shimmy her wet panties down her legs. She finished the motion by pushing Tom back and getting into a 69 position over him.

Instinct led his tongue along the crease between Connie's shaved outer labia and the slightly protruding inner lips, licking away her plentiful juices. Her musky flavor made him stop thinking of her as his mom. She was a beautiful woman who wanted to have sex with him and he was so aroused between watching Kathy with Dave and his mother getting undressed that his nervousness dissolved. He pressed his tongue deep inside her scarlet tunnel, seeking more of her juices, which were flowing and slightly sweeter.

Connie loved 69, whether with a man or the small number of women she'd had as lovers. With a cock as big as Tom's eight inches, 69 gave her the right angle to work the cock into her throat, which she did to Tom's, causing his pelvis to jerk, thrusting himself deeper. Connie braced her hands on Tom's hips in an attempt to keep him still as her head rose and fell between breaths, her tongue swirling around the glans on the up strokes.

Tom got his hands involved as well, two fingers of his left hand thrusting into Connie's sheath while his tongue focused on her clit and its hood. The other hand reached between them to squeeze his mother's D-cup breast.

The more Connie sucked on Tom's cock, the more it brought up old, fond memories of Peter, who had been the same size. Tom was the first man since then who matched up, physically. Without being fully aware of it, letting Tom take Peter's place in her body was turning into letting him take his place in her heart, too. As much as she had loved Walter, her second husband, he'd never managed to take Peter's place in either way. Now, Tom had her heart, although Connie had not quite realized it.

The reality of who Tom was loving finally began to seep back into his background thoughts and he found he was not bothered by the word 'incest' as much as he thought he would be. He loved his mother. What was really wrong with showing her this way? He knew she'd chosen to have her tubes tied when he and Dave were born, so pregnancy wasn't a concern, which was supposed to be the main reason for making incest illegal. He was over 18 and was consenting to what they were doing.

He returned his focus to doing it and doing it well. From the muffled grunts and moans his mom was issuing, he was successful and when his mother pulled off of his cock to cry out, "Oh, fuck, Tom, I'm cuuuummmminnngggg!" his heart soared. He'd given his mother an orgasm.

Connie turned herself around and lay atop Tom's body to kiss him. His cock settled between her thighs, pressed against her still quaking pussy. Pressing the lips of her mouth against his, he surprised her by being the first to involve their tongues. The french kiss lasted for a couple of minutes, before they parted, and Tom whispered, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Tom," she responded, knowing that it was more than just her love for her son that she was feeling. "Are you still okay? With what's happened so far and what's about to?"

Tom gave Connie a quick kiss on the lips before saying, "I passed okay a while ago. I'm somewhere around ecstatic right now. No hesitations, no regrets, I promise. I accept that the law says this is wrong, but I don't agree. Are you okay with it?"

Connie answered, "It feels right, in ways I can't even describe yet. My main concerns are what Dave or Kathy are going to think, if they find out."

"A little late for keeping it a secret. Why don't you ask us yourself?" The voice was Kathy's, from the doorway to the bedroom, now open. She stood there, naked and sweaty, with Dave right behind her, a terrified look on his face.

"Kathy?" Tom spluttered, trying to sit up. "I can explain." He realized it was the second time he'd said that in under an hour.

Connie lifted herself up to let Tom sit and turned around to sit in his lap, so she could see Kathy, but still arranged for Tom's cock to be nestled underneath her and rested her hand to cover both her pussy and his glans where it peeked from beneath her. Tom wasn't going soft in the least. She leaned back against his chest, and pulled his arms around her.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers