Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

"Which thing?" Kathy asked. "Switching with Dave so he could fuck me, as if I couldn't tell you apart, or being in bed with your Mom, your face still wet, from eating her apparently? I heard Connie scream out, 'Oh fuck, Tom, I'm cumming,' just after Dave came and insisted on finding out for myself."

Tom said, "I guess they can both be described as desire turning into action without much thinking. Dave wanted to have sex with you and thought you couldn't tell us apart. It actually started as a bet over whether you'd know. I knew you never had trouble telling us apart since I met you, but you've hinted that you're attracted to him, so I expected you'd go along with it. I wouldn't have said yes otherwise. You'd know it was Dave and your consent would be real, whether you told him you knew it was him or not. Otherwise, he'd be at risk of you charging him with rape."

Dave finally spoke. "Nobody's ever been able to tell us apart, except Mom."

Kathy said, "Until he hurt his left ring finger three months ago, at least. He had a splint on it when I met him, so telling the two of you apart then was easy. I guess you weren't aware that he was left with a scar on that finger. I look for it every time I see him. I knew you'd switched the instant you came into the room."

Connie glanced down at Tom's hand, settled over her right breast, and the scar from where the skin over the knuckle had split when he'd broken the finger was quite visible still, maybe permanently.

"You let me have sex with you anyway?" Dave asked.

"You're not the only one with desires, mister." Kathy answered. "I was working up the courage to ask Tom about a threesome or just permission to seduce you. The two of you schemers made that unnecessary. I just had to feign ignorance and let you give me what I already wanted. Tom could hardly blame me for cheating, if he helped set it up."

Turning back to Tom and Connie, Kathy said, "Now, about the two of you. Am I going to have to fight to get Tom back, Connie, or are you willing to share?"

Connie blinked twice in shock at Kathy's words, before saying, "I haven't looked past right now, hon. This was an urge that came upon me from several sources, including seeing you with Dave. I'm not trying to take him away from you. I can't be Tom's girlfriend, his wife, or mother to his children. We haven't had intercourse yet and if you tell me 'no' it will matter as much to me as if Tom had said it. You just mentioned sharing him. Do you think that would work?"

Kathy grinned. "Three times in the past four weeks, I've woken up in the middle of a sex dream, where all four of us were involved. That's another reason I let Dave fuck me. Today I find myself in your bedroom, naked, with all the people in the dreams. Whether that's prophecy or just a reflection of my subconscious desires, I can't help wanting what I dreamed to come true, for the four of us to be together, you and I sharing the guys, and the guys sharing us. My older sister is in a polyamorous threesome, so I know that part can work, with lots of communication. Although that doesn't involve family like this would. Being their mother might keep this from being a long-term arrangement, I don't know."

Dave huffed from his nose. "I'm still reeling at the sight of my naked mom sitting on top of my brother's erect cock. You want me to fuck her, too, Kathy? Hell, does this fantasy of yours call for me to fuck my brother?"

Kathy turned to him, and took his hand, drawing him closer to the bed. She said, "I doubt anyone could force you into something you don't want to do, Dave. My dreams didn't show you and Tom together, because neither of you are bisexual. If you're attracted to your Mom, though, I'd say the door is as open to a physical relationship with her as it's going to get. Unless this is just between her and Tom?"

Connie looked Dave in the eyes and said, "I've never played favorites between the two of you. I wouldn't start now. Kathy's right. The door is open. The choice is yours."

It took Dave five seconds to say, "I'm in. How do we go about this?"

Everyone looked at Connie for a plan. She answered, "Lay down on your back, Dave. Kathy, you'll ride his face while I suck his cock and Tom fucks me from behind. Sound good to every one?"

"Why does Tom go first?" Dave said, with a trace of whining to his voice.

"What the fuck?" Tom whispered, so only Connie would hear.

"Really? You're going to get possessive now?" Connie asked Dave. "Tom did give me a hell of an orgasm a few minutes ago, baby, without cumming himself. If you and Kathy had walked in a minute later, Tom would have been inside me, already. I'm not going to turn around and tell him, 'Let Dave go first.' You'll get your turns. Notice the plural there. Besides, you haven't gotten hard again yet, so a blowjob is a good way to get you there. Unless you'd rather get it from Kathy?"

"Sorry, Mom," Dave said. "This whole thing has my brain kinda scrambled."

Connie smiled, then asked, "Would you rather think about it for a while, to be sure you want to do this? I don't want you to have regrets tomorrow."

"No regrets, Mom. I promise. I like the direction we're moving, it's just fast."

"On your back, then," Connie said.

Connie and Tom moved to the side, to let Dave lay down on the queen bed, with his head on a pillow. Kathy straddled his chest, facing his cock, as she wanted to watch Connie, and backed her pussy over his mouth. The load Dave had shot inside her had been oozing onto her thighs, and Dave started licking there first, gradually moving closer to her creamy pussy. His last girlfriend loved when he cleaned up after himself.

Connie pushed Dave's legs apart so she could kneel between them, and grasped his semi-hard cock in her hand, giving it a lick across the glans, tasting Kathy on him. The desire to taste that from the source popped into her mind and her eyes glanced towards Kathy's lips being split by Dave's tongue. A small blond landing strip over shaved lips, puffy and pink. She felt Dave react to her touch, his cock jumping higher. She began stroking with her hand, bringing him to full erection faster than she expected. Then she slid him inside her mouth, and he groaned "Mom!" under Kathy.

Tom knelt behind his mom's glorious ass, his cock throbbing. He worried that he wouldn't last long, but shoved the thought aside as he rubbed his cock along her labia, flicking her clit with it four times, before he pressed against her entrance and moved his hands to her hips. He thrust forward, getting half-way in, as the shove he gave his mom forced her mouth off of Dave's cock.

Connie braced herself with one hand, pushed back at Tom, and sucked Dave's glans back into her mouth. She began matching Tom's thrusts with her own, so that she could use the rebound to push Dave's cock into her throat. The one threesome she'd ever had was with a man and another woman, so this was her first experience with two men.

Connie wasn't as tight as Kathy, but knew how to use her muscles better. Tom was too smart to shout out how great she felt while Kathy was right there. He made eye contact with his girlfriend, just as Dave reached her clit and Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head. Tom had caused that reaction plenty of times, but had never seen it. In the corner of his mind, he noted that he'd have to thank Dave for bringing her that pleasure.

His own pleasure was rising, like the mercury in a cartoon thermometer, and he knew he'd burst soon. Given everything that had happened already today, he could hardly be blamed. "Gawd, Mom, I'm gonna cum. Oh, ffuuuucccckkk!" His balls jetted his sperm into Connie and he thought his orgasm would never end. Of course, it did, after a dozen spurts that left his legs weak. He slowly slid himself out of his mother's vagina and watched his sperm begin to slip out of her.

Connie was on the edge of an orgasm as Tom pulled out, so she reached a hand back and rubbed her own clit for just 30 seconds before she exploded, her legs trembling.

As she recovered, she let Dave's cock slip from her mouth, and she knee-walked closer to him, until she could straddle his hips, just as Kathy screamed in her own orgasm and pulled herself off of Dave's face, to collapse in a writhing heap to the same side Tom had.

Dave looked up and saw his mother hovering over him and said, "I love you, Mom. I'm ready."

"I love you too, honey," Connie responded, as she grasped her son's cock and centered it under her. Slowly, she lowered herself, her pussy so full of cum already that there was no resistance at all. It began squishing out as she pressed herself against his pelvis, then rose and fell again, slapping wetly against him.

Kathy crawled over to Tom and sucked his wet, softening cock into her mouth, wanting to taste Connie on him. The mix of Tom's cum and Connie's juices was ambrosia to the young woman. She felt a joy she didn't expect at finding herself in the foursome she'd dreamed about. She felt home. Could they make it last? The only thing that would make it better would be Connie being bisexual, too. Then there was that fourth dream, the one she hadn't mentioned, the one that made no sense to her...

"Davy? Keep thrusting just like that!" Connie cried out, using the childhood nickname he'd asked her to stop using when he turned 14, just as Tom had asked to stop being called Tommy. "I'm... I'm gonna cum! Hard!" Connie started to shake, her motions becoming erratic. Dave gazed up at her as her pussy writhed around him, trying his best to maintain a rhythm of his thrusts. Connie rubbed her clit and peaked again, screaming wordlessly.

Dave was overwhelmed by both sensation and emotion, his orgasm surging through him, driving his mother's higher, as she fell onto his chest and they embraced, kissing each other as lovers for the first time. Connie tasted Kathy's juices again from his lips.

Dave was wiped out for the moment, but Connie wanted even more. She looked over at Tom and Kathy. Kathy was on her knees, Tom's cock in her mouth, and a hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Connie crept behind her and slipped two fingers into Kathy's pussy, causing her to squeal in surprise. She looked behind her and cried "Yes, Connie, yes!" She focused on Tom again, as Connie slid underneath and pulled Kathy's pussy down to her lips.

Tom and Dave's eyes were both wide, as Connie began making love to Kathy. They hadn't known that their mother was bisexual at all, because she'd had to keep her affairs with Michele and Julie a secret, due to the incest, and that one threesome she'd had after Walter's death had to be a secret as well, because it was with one of the boy's teachers and her husband. The sight pushed Tom over the edge once more, and he gushed cum into Kathy's mouth.

Kathy kept the cum in her mouth, as she spun around to kiss Connie, and squirted it into Connie's mouth. They traded it for several seconds, before they each swallowed.

Separating enough to look in each other's eyes, Connie asked the obvious question first. "Are you bi, honey?"

Kathy answered, "Even if I weren't, I think I'd make an exception for you, Connie. I loved tasting you from Tom's cock. Can I have some more?"

"I've got loads from both guys in me. I'm kinda messy," Connie answered.

"Even better. 69 okay?"

"My favorite," Connie replied.

"What about us?" Tom asked.

"Go order Chinese," Connie retorted. "We should be done by the time it arrives and you both should be ready for another round after we finish eating."

~~~~~

The next morning, Connie woke alone, then began recalling the events of the night before. It wasn't a school day, but she remembered the boys had training for their summer jobs. Kathy must have left when they did.

The word incest began filling her thoughts. Out of horniness, Connie had committed incest with both of her sons. She'd had lesbian sex with family before, with her sister and niece, but somehow doing it with her sons seemed worse. Now that her desire was sated, guilt was flowing in. The term motherfucker was one of the nastier insults in English. Now, both of her sons were that very thing.

Connie started to panic and tears began to fall as she showered. She'd been worried about her sons having regrets, but she was the one feeling them. She knew there was only one person she could talk to, if she dared. Michele would know what to do. Dried and dressed in fresh clothes, she dialed her sister's number, waking her.

Sobbing between breaths, Connie managed to get out, "Hi, Michele. Can you... come over? I... I need to... to talk to someone."

Michele said, "Connie? What's wrong, sis? Why are you crying?"

Connie sniffled, then answered, "I... I can't say over the phone. Can you just get here, please?"

"Okay, I'll come right over."

As soon as Connie hung up the call, the feeling of panic began to wane. She was still worried, but calmer, by the time Michele arrived. She decided to only tell Michele part of the truth.

Michele sat at the kitchen table with her sister and said, "Okay, sis. Spill. You sounded terrified on the phone."

Connie took a breath and said, "What would you say, if I told you I was having dirty thoughts about my sons? I woke up from a particularly raunchy dream involving both of them and Tom's girlfriend Kathy. Given our own past, I thought you would be the only one who wouldn't immediately judge me."

Michele's first reaction was a raised eyebrow, given the suspicions she had about Steve and Julie. She said, "I don't regret the times we made love, sis. We needed each other and it brought us closer than we already were. I've never felt the law against incest made much sense between two women. It certainly judges parent-child incest more harshly because of both the degree of blood relation and the presumed power imbalance. However, your sons can't get you pregnant, so that justification for the law doesn't apply."

"I'm not a bad mom for thinking about it?" Connie asked.

"Is this just because you haven't been with a man in, what? Five years?" Michele pointed out. "Or is it because you love them in more than a mother-son way?"

Connie admitted, "Some of each, I guess. The older they get, the more they remind me of Peter, and I think my love for him has gotten mixed in with my love for them."

"You need to sign up for a dating service, sis," Michele said, "before you do something you can't take back."

'Too late,' thought Connie, before saying aloud, "I'll look into it. This helped, Michele. Thanks. I'm sure you had other plans with Steve today. Isn't Julie home, too?"

Michele responded, "She got home yesterday. I'll get going, if there isn't anything else to talk about."

Connie said, "Not really. I just needed to vent a little, I think. Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Of course. Julie's looking forward to it."

As she walked Michele to the door, Connie was tempted to stop her and spill everything but the need for secrecy won out. The fewer people who knew, the better, even ones who might understand. The more she sat with her thoughts, the less guilt she felt. She loved her sons, they loved her, sex was an expression of that love. They couldn't be each other's long term partners. With Kathy being accepting of the situation, it helped in the short term, but eventually Dave would need someone in his life, too. It's not like he could marry Kathy too.

Feeling better, Connie busied herself with cleaning, waiting for her sons to get home, so she could check in with them.

~~~~~

When the boys got home, picking Kathy up on the way, none of them expressed any qualms about the night before. They had settled the few issues that arose from their attempting to trick Kathy, agreeing that things had turned out much better than they could have expected because Kathy had not reacted.

Guilt over the incest was non-existent. The young men loved their mom as much as she loved them and that was what mattered most.

The only negative they expressed was the same conclusion that Connie had reached, that this could not really be a long-term relationship between the four of them, although they were less concerned about Dave finding a partner than she was, more focused on how it would look to keep living with their mother after they were through with college, assuming Tom married Kathy.

College graduation was still four years away, so there wasn't any immediate pressure to do anything but continue loving each other. That resumed right after dinner.

~~~~~

Chapter 3: Family Union

~~~~~

After making love all night and past dawn, until the guys couldn't get hard again and even everyone's tongues were tired, the foursome finally fell asleep and were slumbering into Sunday afternoon, in Connie's bed. Connie looked over at the clock and saw that it said 4:17 PM.

"Shit," she muttered. "Michele and her family are going to be here at 6, and I haven't started dinner. Everyone get up!"

Connie threw on Saturday's clothes and rushed to the kitchen to begin cooking, while Kathy, Dave and Tom took turns taking quick showers and dressing in fresh clothes, then joined Connie to help. At 5:45, dinner was ready, but Connie only had time for a quick "bitch bath" with a wet washcloth and a change of clothes, brushing her hair out and putting it into a simple ponytail.

Connie saw Steve's car pull up along the sidewalk and opened the front door to greet the O'Haras. Julie and Michele got out, before Steve ran to the store for some ice cream for dessert.

"Hi, sis!" she called out to Michele, as she walked into an embrace. Michele immediately smelled both sperm and pussy on her sister.

'Oh, no,' thought Michele. 'Can this really have happened in both families in 36 hours?' She whispered, "Do you have something to tell me?" then backed away.

Connie made a slight nod but said nothing before hugging Julie next, whose nose also caught the scent, even stronger than what she'd smelt on her mom Friday night. The wipedown Connie had done only managed to moisten what had previously dried on her skin. Julie was puzzled, as she knew nothing of her mother and aunt's conversation the day before. Her imagination didn't lead her to her cousins.

"Hi, Julie!" called Tom, as he approached with Kathy. "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Kathy Giordano. We started dating back in February. Kathy, this is my cousin Julie O'Hara. She just came back from her Freshman year at UCLA."

Julie laughed uncontrollably before pulling Kathy into a hug and squeezing tight. "Kathy and I already know each other. I dated her step brother and graduated with them from high school. How's UC Davis treating you, Kathy?" she asked as she stepped back.

Kathy grabbed onto her again, then planted a kiss on her that was a lot more than friendly, exhilarating Julie. Stepping back, Kathy answered, "Pretty good. It will be better when this lunk joins me on campus in the fall. You don't have the same last name, so I didn't realize you were related. So, you're cousin Julie."

Tom said, "We're cousins because of our mothers, but there's also a step-cousin relationship. Her step-dad is my Uncle Steve, who you've met, although I guess we neglected to mention his last name. He's my uncle two ways. He's my biological father Peter O'Hara's twin brother, and my aunt Michele's second husband and Julie's step-dad. Dave and I took our step-dad's last name when he adopted us and Julie did the same with Steve. If we had gone with hyphenates, she'd be Simons-O'Hara and we'd be O'Hara-Ashford. It's a bit complicated to explain, which is why I waited until you met Julie."

"I did keep the Simons as my middle name," Julie said. She itched to correct Tom further, to claim Steve as her real dad, but knew she couldn't, if she wanted a defense for being intimate with him. Not that she planned to go public with that any time soon. Legal or not, it was better kept a secret.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers