Swapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

As Tom looked around Kathy's head to see his girlfriend slip her tongue along Julie's clit, while Dave slid his cock in and out of Julie's vagina, he imagined the spiritual connection between all four of them, of energy flowing between them, even between him and Dave, although they weren't touching directly. He leaned toward Kathy's ear and said, "I love you so much. Marry me?"

The words surprised Kathy and her orgasm jolted through her, making her writhe and press her tongue into Julie's clit. The energy flowed into Julie, whose own orgasm triggered and pushed Dave to speed up his thrusts and he shot his sperm deep into his almost-sister, crying out, "Julie! Oh, gawd!"

The energy rebounded back to Tom, whose cock swelled and ejected a huge load of cum, even after all the sex he'd had the last two days. He grunted with each thrust, as he poured into Kathy.

Wiped out, at least temporarily, the four parted, laying on their backs on the quilt. As soon as she could breathe evenly, Kathy turned her head to Tom and asked, "Are you serious? You're still in high school!"

"I wouldn't ask if I weren't," he answered, quietly. "My dad was the same age when he proposed to my mom."

"Serious about what?" Julie asked, not having heard Tom's answer. She scooted back to sit up and look down at Kathy, joined by Dave.

"Tom just asked me to marry him," Kathy said.

"At least you didn't scream 'yes' in the throes of passion!" Julie joked, shaken by the possibility that Kathy might choose Tom over her after all.

"Before I answer," Kathy said, likewise sitting up to face Julie and take her hands in hers. "Will you marry me, too, babe? Unofficially marry both of us? I told Connie and the guys about three dreams I had that involved Connie, Tom, Dave and me being intimate. What I didn't tell them was about another dream I had where you were in it instead of Connie. Just like today. It didn't make sense at the time, because I didn't know you even knew these guys."

"Kathy, if it were just you asking me to marry you, I'd say 'yes' immediately," Julie said. "But a plural relationship with Tom or with Tom and Dave both, is something I'd have to think about. I didn't even have romantic thoughts about them until today. Attraction, yes, but no idea of a relationship besides being cousins. My sights were set on Steve, thinking he wasn't a blood relative, only to find out he was."

"A relationship with me?" Dave spluttered. "How did I get pulled into this?" 'Why are you objecting, stupid?' he thought, once the words were out of his mouth.

"That seems to be where we're headed, isn't it?" Julie asked, taking one hand from Kathy to caress his cheek. "I've already suggested you to move in with me in LA. I don't think either of us is ready to make the decision today, but I can see it, down the road. Can't you?"

"You and I can't get married. We're too closely related." Dave countered. "I know we just committed incest here, but I thought that meant we have to keep it a secret. How can we possibly be public about it?"

Julie said, "We don't have to keep the sex between you and me or Tom and me a secret if we keep the true degree of our genetic relationship a secret instead. To the government, we're only first cousins. That's legal. It's only those who know our mothers are identical twins who could cause trouble and force a DNA test on us as evidence in an incest case. However, there's no blood test required for a marriage license. If we say our mothers are sisters and we're cousins, they wouldn't know we're genetically closer than that. We could get the license. We just need to avoid anyone who knows our moms are identical twins finding out and telling the government. For me, the biggest issue is not being able to have children together due to the genetic risk. I know I want kids."

Kathy said, "You have three options. One, get your DNA tested to see if you actually do share any negative recessives that you'd have to worry about. It's possible that you're not at any higher risk than average first cousins. Granted, true first cousins share 1/8th of the same DNA, where you share half, so the risk would be expected to be higher. But if they're healthy genes to begin with, you might be okay. It's not like you're inbred, where your family has been intermarrying for generations, which raises the risk even higher."

"How do we keep the doctor from identifying that we're closely related?" Tom asked.

"You either find a geneticist who will keep that absolutely confidential or you go to two separate doctors and ask only for a list of risk factors that apply to you. Then we compare them ourselves. I could get a comparison done to Tom first, so we know which risks I might share with him or Dave. Some people would advise any couple to get tested, but you're actually lucky it's not required."

"So, options two and three?" Julie prompted.

"Two, if it turns out your risk is too high and you still want to get pregnant, use another man's sperm. That still leaves the base risk of about 3%, unless the same testing is performed on the possible donors. Third option is to let me have all the babies for our family and we raise them together. You might be "Aunt Julie" on paper but I think you understand that love is what really makes a family. If we go ahead with a polyamorous union, we would be two moms and two dads, period. I wouldn't care which of these two guys is the father. Can't prove which of them is the dad, anyway. You did think of Steve as your stepdad for 14 years or so. Did you love him less?"

Julie grinned. "I loved him more for it. Like the Brad Paisley song says, he was the dad he didn't have to be. Even though he already was my dad, he didn't know it, so his choice still matters to me. In reality, I was an 'oops' baby, who probably pushed my parents into getting married. With Steve, I know he chose to be my father."

Dave said, "My mom told us that Dad proposed to her at Senior Prom, months before you were conceived, and that put pressure on Curt to follow suit a couple weeks later. Your mom might not have brought it up, but they were already engaged when you were conceived. It might have rushed the weddings a bit, but they were already committed."

"I know they were engaged," Julie said. "I was an 'oops' in the sense that my conception wasn't planned for that summer and they married sooner than they would have otherwise, and probably pulled your parents along with them. Mom confirmed that this weekend in saying I resulted from a broken condom that she thought was Peter's but was actually Steve's, then she had to push Curt to have sex with her without contraception after that to cover it up, which she never told me about before now."

Julie turned back to Kathy and said, "Anyway, the simple truth, Kathy, is I'm not ready to give you an answer to your proposal today, as much as I know I love you. I might even want to do that genetic analysis before I decide. You'll have to choose whether to say 'yes' to Tom without my answer, or make him wait, too."

"Okay, Julie, I understand," said Kathy. "It's a big leap. I'll love you no matter what your answer is. Tom, I need to wait for Julie's answer. I hope you understand."

"How can we arrive at a decision sooner?" asked Tom.

"Hang on. Kathy was right to point out that you're still in high school. She's still 18 and I just turned 19. We aren't in any rush, here," Julie said. "Our parents would encourage us to wait until after college to get married. Let's agree to make the right decision, not a fast one, that they'd flip out over. The four of us should spend as much time together as we can over the summer. In public, where we might run into someone who knows our moms, we're just hanging out together, not double dating. In private we can be a foursome, or couple up. I'd want to try all the combinations. Help the guys study for finals and cheer them on at graduation. Work our summer jobs."

Kathy interjected, "Find a geneticist or two to do the risk screenings."

Julie resumed, "By the time college starts up, we ought to know whether our feelings for each other are truly what we're feeling today and be secure in saying 'yes'. Then we'll have to adapt to being just couples as Dave and I go down to UCLA while you two are attending Davis. If we can handle that, we can move forward on a plan for how and when to get married, that will probably need to be somewhere other than Sacramento, since we'd need to avoid anyone who knows our moms are identical twins. Maybe LA would be best, or even someplace in another state."

Tom said, "You know, some people already think our moms are not truly identical, just close in appearance. Maybe we can capitalize on that."

"Convince people that they're not identical?" Dave asked.

Tom answered, "To a certain degree, we would rely on the fact that the government doesn't record whether twins are identical on a birth certificate. We'll have to ask our moms if they were ever DNA tested to prove that they're identical. They could start telling friends that they decided to get tested, and found out that they're not identical. I think that would be an easier lie for them than denying to their friends that Dave and Julie are involved with each other."

Julie said, "In the meantime, I don't think we have time for a second round of sex tonight. The guys have school in the morning, and I've got training for my summer job."

"Me too," said Kathy. "Although I was already planning to spend the night here and have Tom drop me off in the morning."

Dave said, "How about we see how the parents are doing in the bedroom? Julie, you can't leave until your parents are done, anyway. Unless you want me to drive you home?"

"Then you'd just have to drive back," Julie answered. "No, I'll wait for Mom and Dad."

As the four still naked young people entered the bedroom, Steve was on his back, coated in sweat, his cock being ridden aggressively by Connie, and his face by Michele. Both women were moaning, their hands reached across each other to caress the other's breasts.

Julie soon found herself getting turned on again and, looking around, saw her cousins sporting renewed erections. 'Who needs sleep?' she thought. Tom and Dave pushed Kathy and Julie towards the bed, bent them over the foot and slipped their cocks inside, Dave into Kathy and Tom into Julie for the first time.

Michele called out, "Dave, get over here. I want to get fucked some more. Kathy, you can introduce yourself to Steve's oral skills, or mine. Your choice."

"Sure, Aunt Michele," Dave said, pulling out of Kathy, giving her a quick kiss. He moved onto the side of the bed where Michele had settled on hands and knees, waving her tight butt to entice him. He settled behind her, spread her cheeks and pushed his cock into her, as gentle with her as with Julie earlier. Her hips were in between Julie's slender build and his mom's solid ones, he noted. He wondered briefly which physique Julie would take after in the future, but decided he didn't care, so long as she loved him and they were together, whether as a couple or part of this foursome Kathy envisioned. His whole life, Julie had been perfection, but he thought her unattainable and himself a bit freakish for fixating on her. Now, maybe neither were true.

Michele wanted Dave to fuck harder, so she slammed her pelvis back at him, slapping them together. He got the message and upped his pace, driving her forward. The two settled into a strong, deep pace with each other that was driving them both rapidly towards another orgasm. Both had lost count of their orgasms during this weekend that had changed all of their lives.

Kathy crawled across the head of the bed, and made eye contact with Steve, grinning and said, "I love this family," before swinging her knee over him and covering his face with her pussy and ass. Steve thrust his tongue deep into his fourth different pussy today and thought, 'I do, too.' He continued thrusting into Connie, who came apart when Kathy leaned forward and nibbled at her nipple. When Connie pulled off of him, Kathy converted to a 69, taking Steve's dick deep.

Julie and Tom remained at the foot of the bed, watching the action on it, as Tom thrust into her, deep and slow and Julie pushed back at him. "Fuck me harder, brother," Julie grunted.

"Brother?" Tom asked.

She replied, "Yeah. When it's just us, I want to think of you and Dave as my brothers. Kinkier that way and it's genetically true."

"Can I call you my sister-slut?" he countered.

"Only if I can call you a motherfucker."

"Not an insult any more." Tom said. "Just a family secret."

"Slut never was an insult, in my mind." Julie gasped, as she felt her orgasm getting closer. She knew, in that instant, that she would never want to give this family love up, that her answer to Kathy and, by inclusion, to Tom and Dave, would eventually be 'yes'.

Eventually. Make the guys earn it.

~~~~~

Author's Note: Another case of a basic plot idea (stepdad seduced by stepdaughter, only to find that she's really his biological daughter instead) that grew into much more story once I chose two pairs of identical twins swapping places on the same night as the mechanism to have Steve unknowingly impregnate Michele while she thought it was Peter, then decided to have incest crop up at the second household as well. The past relationship between Kathy and Julie was added last, to strengthen the younger foursome that results once all the secrets are laid out. Another effort at using third person narration instead of first.

I hope you like the results. As always, constructive criticism appreciated.

M.R. Leenysman