Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Amanda a long time, a cup of hot tea and a lot of hugs to get Carla to calm down.

"You were just sleep walking honey, that's all," Amanda kept saying. "Fortunately, I saw you from the window." It was then that Carla told her about the man and the attack. Amanda's face immediately changed.

"I'll go take a look!" She said. "I should lock up your place anyway. It's pretty safe around here, but you never know."

"I might. I might have been dreaming," said Carla, in a somewhat ashamed tone, as Amanda opened her front door.

It seemed to take Amanda forever to come back, but when she did Amanda confirmed the cottage was fine, and there was no sign of any intruder or disturbance.

"I think, as you said honey, you just had a horrible dream," said Amanda.

Amanda then took control of Carla in just the way she needed. When Carla exclaimed, she would be late for work. It was Amanda who called Edmon and told him she was ill, and would not be in work today. When Carla needed to just sit there and talk, Amanda sat and patiently listened, reassuring her and telling her everything was ok. They sat for hours in the lounge, fortified with occasional cups of tea, talking about Carla's dreams good and bad, her failed marriage, her rising debts because of the marriage failure, her loneliness without Mike. It all came piling out. What was great for Carla was Amanda seemed to really get it. She was a great listener and did seem to understand.

"I know! Let me take you to lunch," said Amanda, suddenly looking at her watch. "You must be starving. I know I am." When Carla did not respond, Amanda added. "My treat. Anyway I have a reservation at Barney's and no one to go with." When Carla went to protest, Amanda would not hear of it. There was no way Carla could afford Barneys, but was too shy to say so. So, Carla moaned she had nothing to wear. It was true anyway. All she had was the dress that Mike had bought her and she hated it.

However, Amanda just guided her upstairs. Amanda's wardrobe was stunning, the finest, most expensive clothes from all the most fashionable labels. Most seemed never to have been worn and still had eye-watering price tags on. The two women spent a fun hour, trying on different outfits; before they were finally ready to go out. It had been just the diversion Carla needed.

In the end, Carla picked a black lace dress that was fairly elegant, if a little short for her tastes. Amanda had wanted her to wear something more daring, but they had compromised on this outfit. Amanda insisted she wore a pair of killer high-heels that she found at the back of her cupboard. The lace was see-through across her shoulders and on the half-length sleeves, for Carla that was daring enough. Amanda on the other hand went for a dress with a bright flowery pattern, with thin straps over her shoulders and a plunging neckline. Around her waist, she wore a black strap, made of material. It was tied, with ends that hung down to just below the hemline. The dress was the same short length as Carla's, but then Amanda seemed to have nothing in length, that wasn't well above the knee.

Lunch was wonderful. Barneys was the place to go in town, and so the food was amazing. Amanda was a very generous host. By the time, they got home Carla was a little tipsy and so Amanda left her on the doorstep of her cottage and headed off to her own house. Amanda said she had to go to work anyway. This surprised Carla, as Amanda had never previously mentioned having a job. Carla had imagined she had got her obvious wealth from family connections or something like that. Anyway Carla was too sleepy after all that wine to query anything.

Carla slept on the sofa for a couple of hours and then awoke to a raging thirst. After drinking a pint of water. She changed out of the dress that Amanda had lent her and changed into something casual, before deciding to return the outfit and to thank Amanda for being so kind to her. The thought occurred to her that for several hours she had not thought about all the things that were going wrong in her life or about her dreams. Then last night's bad dream came back to her and without thinking she headed out to see Amanda. Anything to push that horror out of her mind!

Outside it was dark, cold and damp, so she walked swiftly to Amanda's cottage. Carla raised her right hand to knock on the front door and froze. The sound of two people grunting and groaning came through the door. Shocked Carla took a step back. She slowly retreated and then hesitated. Nervously she glanced at the front window; there was a crack in the curtain of the down stairs room. The window was open and that was where the noise was coming from. A pale light was showing. As she walked back to her house the desire to see what was going on kept growing in her mind. Once she was back in her hallway, she carefully hung up Amanda's dress and then hesitated. Should she go and look? The temptation was massive and the desire to go see was overwhelming Carla.

In the end, she decided she wouldn't go, but before she really knew what she was doing she was going anyway. Carla put a shoe in the doorway, so it could not close on her. She might need a fast getaway. Next she turned off the light in the hallway. So if she ran back she would not be seen so easily. Moving quickly and quietly she went to Amanda's window and stood just out of sight. Carla strained her ears to listen, but she could not hear anything.

Slowly and carefully she moved so she could see through the window. Her heart was beating so fast and loud Carla was certain it would be heard. It took a while for her to take in what was happening in the room. Across the room, she spotted Amanda standing up. Her flowery dress was around her waist, apart from that she was naked. Carla could not help, but think Amanda had a very impressive figure. Sitting in a chair facing Amanda was a man, also naked. He was stroking his cock and watching her closely. Amanda slightly turned and then bending from the waist she lowered her head and opened her mouth. As the man's cock slipped into her mouth, she grabbed the bottom of his dick and began to run her hand up and down his shaft.

"Oh gosh," said Amanda quietly. This was most definitely not what she had expected. She felt conflicted between running away and the eagerness to see what would happen next.

Inside, Amanda's head began to rhythmically bob up and down on the man's dick. He had closed his eyes, a look of ecstasy on his face. Carla realised the man had come into Edmon's shop. He had been one of the men who had been extremely keen to look down her blouse. That was an odd coincidence she thought.

Carla groaned, all her sexual frustration and desires rose inside her again. She wished she was in Amanda's place. Sighing deeply, she told herself she had to get laid.

Amanda had paused briefly to kiss the side of the man's cock and then resumed blowing him. Once again, she stopped, she moved some hair out of her face, and then her mouth and her hand resumed servicing his dick. The man watched Amanda keenly, as Carla studied the couple just as intently.

Carla jumped as she heard a noise. This brought her back to reality and made her remember what she was doing. She ducked back down out of sight, before she ran back to her house. By the time, she reached her hallway she had calmed down and realised it had been stupid running away. She cursed herself for panicking. A sense of disappointment rose up inside her, that she was missing the show. Carla realised how exciting watching had been. The noise was just her imagination. A voice in her head told her to go back and watch some more. So once again she ran across the grass to Amanda's window.

When Carla got back to the window again, she could hear plainly, that inside the couple were now having sex. Eventually Carla found the courage to peek through the gap in the curtains again. Amanda still had the dress around her waist, but this time she was sitting in the man's lap, her back to him, as she rode him. Her hand was over his, as the man's fingers worked feverishly at her clit. She threw her head and moaned some more, as she continued to fuck him. Amanda paused and with a big smile, she slowly and tenderly kissed the man. It occurred to Carla that Amanda was about to get up, so she knelt back down out of sight. Carla crouched down for a couple of minutes, her heart still pounding, before she found the courage to look again. This time the second she looked she ducked down again. Amanda was facing the window, her body spread-eagled over a table, as the man fucked her hard from behind. For a moment Carla's eyes and Amanda's seemed to meet. Oh god I hope she hasn't seen me thought Carla.

Carla crouched down, listening to Amanda's cries of pleasure get louder and louder. The good thing was it seemed like there had been no reaction from inside. Perhaps I have not been spotted thought Carla. The sounds reached a crescendo and suddenly ceased. Carla had never felt so horny in all her life. She needed to get laid properly and soon. She lay there for a while trying to get her thoughts together. Driven by the desire for one more peek, she risked a look before leaving. The man was already dressed and counting a large wad of notes onto the table. When that was done Amanda and the man kissed.

"That was great," the man said. "Can I book you for Tuesday as well?"

"I'd like that," said Amanda with a big smile, and she picked up the money to make a cursory attempt to count it.

Shit he is leaving thought Carla and she fled, knocking over a plant pot as she did. As she ran she tried to make sense of what she had just seen. Amanda did seem to have a lot of money, without any sign of a job, and based on what the man had said it seemed obvious what Amanda was. But she couldn't be? Could she? God my life gets weirder and weirder thought Carla.

Part four

The next day Carla was very quiet at work. Happily Edmon kept out of her way, so she was able to lose herself in her thoughts. Of course, more than anything Carla was just tired. She had dressed very deliberately, in smart jeans and a tee shirt, so there could be no more clothing disasters. The time allowed her to reflect on what she had seen and felt over the last few days. The horrible dream played on her mind and then there was Amanda too. Unfortunately, she had slept little, and there had been no exciting dream to help offset her now constant frustration. The only good thing was, she had not had a bad one either to add to her misery. She now found it hard not to look at any attractive man without sexual urges overwhelming her. Carla knew she had to find a way to get laid, but with her husband gone this was a problem without an easy answer. It was not her style to pick up a stranger and sleep with him.

If only her dreams were more reliable she thought, but then again, she knew that they would never be enough to satisfy her. She wanted to cry.

Also, the post had brought more bills, and more payment demands for ones she already had. There were now a lot of red invoices, in a pile, on her table. She had no idea how much she owed, but she knew it was a lot. Her financial situation was getting worse and worse. She wasn't ignoring it; she just had no idea what to do about it.

Then there were the scenes she witnessed at Amanda's house. She had suspected for a while that her new friend slept around. Carla had just never admitted the fact to herself, and in any case, it was up to Amanda what she did. Now of course she realised what Amanda did was something quite different. Even in her own head Carla decided not to call Amanda the word. Then she remembered she still had the dress. Carla had not got around to returning it. The whole episode watching through the window had made Carla nervous. It frightened her what she was now capable of. So she had stayed clear of Amanda.

What if Amanda realised that Carla had been spying on her? Oh god, she groaned that would just be too embarrassing. There was the plant pot to worry about. Carla had left it strewn across the path as she fled. There was no way Amanda or her man would miss it. He left just a few moments after Carla had run back inside her cottage. Perhaps they had even heard it when she knocked it over. Then again Amanda might have spotted Carla anyway, they had looked right at each other at one point. Carla continued to worry about the embarrassment of being seen.

"Oh why did I go over there," groaned Carla. It had never really felt like her choice anyway. She had just gone.

Unfortunately, when Carla pulled up outside her cottage after work she bumped straight into Amanda. Carla could feel her face turning red and she found it hard to look Amanda in the face. It was odd Amanda was out here. It was almost as if she had been waiting for Carla. They both said "hi" to each other. To Carla, Amanda seemed totally relaxed and happy, but she was painfully aware that her own greeting had sounded nervous and tense.

"I meant to come over and say thank you for such a wonderful lunch," said Carla stiffly and after a pause she added, "and of course to return your lovely dress." Amanda smiled, and as there was a long pregnant pause Carla found herself filling the silence by suggesting Amanda came over in an hour.

"Maybe pick up your dress and have a coffee at the same time," she said.

"That will be great," said Amanda, and then added, "I was worried I had upset you or something." Off she walked before Carla could respond. Amanda's comment had been said in a light and happy tone, but it meant that Carla remained on edge about seeing Amanda again.

Amanda breezed into Carla's cottage exactly one hour after being invited.

"You know you should keep the dress," said Amanda, looking at it hanging on the peg in the hallway. "I will never wear it anyway and you looked pretty hot in it." Carla said she couldn't, but it was equally clear to her that Amanda was never going to take it back. It was now hers.

Halfway through the coffee, and lots of anxious silences, Amanda finally snapped.

"Carla, what's the matter with you? She asked. "Why are you so quiet? You don't seem very happy to see me." The usual denial came from Carla, followed by an interrogation from Amanda. All of which got Amanda nowhere, as Carla became even more defensive.

"Are you sure you are not just shocked?" Amanda finally asked. When Carla's eyes dropped to the floor, she continued. "You know I never asked you to spy on me. If you are that easily shocked, perhaps you should not have watched me fucking." Amanda said. Her tone was not angry just matter of fact. Then she added in a more light-hearted tone. "It seemed to me you rather enjoyed watching me." Carla's face flushed red, oh my god she had seen her. Amanda smiled as she saw Carla's shocked look

"The plant pot gave it away," she said. "That and the tracks across the wet grass. Don't worry honey. I don't care. I like it actually." Amanda reached out and put a hand onto Carla's knee. It was clear Amanda was trying to reassure her, but Carla had to say what was in her mind. "The question is are you going to admit to yourself you enjoyed watching?" Added Amanda.

"You fucked a man and then that man gave you money," said Carla, finally finding her voice, "I didn't enjoy it. I was stunned."

"Why, did you watch then?" laughed Amanda. "And why if you are so outraged did you come back for more? Yes I saw you. I have outside CCTV. It pays to be careful in my profession. Are you really saying you didn't like what you saw? I thought I put on a good show. He liked it anyway. Left me a big tip, if you must know."

"What I saw! What I saw! Well it does not leave many options," spluttered Carla, but before she could continue Amanda raised her hand.

"Before you start telling me what I am," said Amanda, "let me tell you what I am not. I am not disillusioned, bored, frustrated, lonely and above it all I am not poor."

"All the things I am, I suppose," said Carla. Amanda did not reply, but just gave her a hard stare. The look said it all. Carla knew that was exactly what she meant. You have a stare that Edmon would be proud of she thought bitterly. In her heart, she knew Amanda had told her the truth.

"Look honey, I am not trying to be nasty," said Amanda. "I am your friend. In many ways, you remind me of me. Or at least where I was when I first moved here. Peter my husband left me a short while after I moved in too you know. I drove him away really. Like you it just didn't feel right. I wandered around feeling lost for ages, but over time I came to realise I needed something else in my life. That was when Edmon came to the rescue."

"Edmon?" Said Carla, "What's the hell has Edmon got to do with this?"

Amanda looked at Carla with another Edmon type stare.

"Oh, my god he is your..." said Carla, but Amanda immediately interrupted.

"Provider of carefully screened client," she said firmly, without any of the previous humour. It could have been taken as funny, but clearly Amanda was very serious on this point.

Again, Carla went to say something, but Amanda interrupted.

"Don't knock something before you have tried it," she said. There was a long pause, while both woman looked at each other. Amanda somewhat nervously it seemed to Carla fingered her necklace. It was one from Edmon's shop as it matched Carla's.

Carla felt herself wanting to smirk. This was getting ridiculous. Then Amanda seemed to catch the bug. They both burst into laughter. It seemed stupid to Carla that they were fighting. The horrible atmosphere was broken and they spent the rest of the evening chatting as though nothing had happened. It was very late when Amanda left and both women shared a friendly hug. As Amanda pulled away, she moved a hair from Carla's face.

"You know you should think about trying it," said Amanda. They both left unsaid what "it" was. "You could have some fun." She paused. "Pay the bills at the same time." She paused again. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman. Who I imagine is a little frustrated in the bedroom department." Carla found it hard not to nod at this point. "Clients would go crazy for you. The clients are."

"I know carefully screened," said Carla, interrupting Amanda for a change. "Go on get out," but she was laughing as she said it.

"Just saying," said Amanda, hands up in mock surrender. "Think about it." And then she was gone.

"I don't think I could," replied Carla, but Amanda was out of hearing. Carla wondered if she was only trying to convince herself anyway.

Part five

It was two o'clock in the morning and Carla was very tired, but very awake. She had a lot to think about and she was still so sexually frustrated. The more desperate she got for one of her dreams to relieve at least some of it, the harder it seemed to be to sleep. She wanted to scream. It was so unfair.

Visions of Amanda riding that man's cock kept playing through her head and her words to her that evening. "I am not disillusioned, bored, frustrated, lonely and above all I am not poor." Well she clearly wasn't short of money and she always looked like she was having a good time. More than anything Amanda seemed free. That was it thought Carla she has no baggage. She can do what she wants. That did seem to appeal. Then her next thought brought her back down again.

"But I am all those things she said I was," wailed Carla. God she was so frustrated with everything. The worse thing was the idea of a man paying to have sex with her was beginning to feel exciting.

Her hand found its way between her legs, and slipped into her knickers. As she played with herself the overwhelming desire to be screwed flared up in Carla again. Not that it had gone away really. She felt no real relief from playing with herself so she sat back up. The idea that a man would pay to fuck her continued to play on her mind and the temptation to try it got more irresistible. Certainly, she had been appalled at the idea last night, but now she wondered if it would really be that bad. It would pay the bills and how else was she going to do that?