Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No way. I am not doing that." Said Carla out loud. Eventually she did sleep before awaking tired and crabby for another day. Her erotic dreams continued to be conspicuous by their absence.

Mid-morning Edmon called her into his office and told her to sit down.

"Amanda says you talked about my other little business venture," he said smiling, "and she said you texted her late last night to say you would like to give it a try." Carla's mouth dropped open. She most certainly had not texted Amanda and went to say so. What was Amanda playing at? Carla was very angry and was about to speak up, but at that moment she involuntarily looked at her phone.

As her finger touched the home button the screen lit up, and there was a text from Amanda. It said, "no worries I will talk to Edmon first thing today. Glad you thought about what I said." There was a smiley-face emogi on the end. She unlocked her phone and sure enough there was a text to Amanda. It asked Amanda, to talk to Edmon, about finding her a "carefully screened client." That phrase had been their little joke the night before of course. Carla did not remember sending that text and last night she had been so against the idea. This morning she felt different, but that was not the point.

While Carla had been thinking all that over, Edmon had continued talking away. He was now holding out a piece of paper to her. She took it, still trying to remember what he had just said to her.

Oh no, thought Carla, he already has planned a client for me. This is getting out of control.

On the piece of paper was a picture of an attractive young man and some details, an address, and a date and time. The time was for that very evening. Carla would have no time to think about it. It would be his first time too Edmon had said. First time, as in losing his cherry, he had added. A virgin thought Carla and the idea did appeal to her, someone who would have no great expectations. That would be a good start.

Carla looked up at Edmon and he stared back at her with a smile. Oh god, he knows I don't want to do this, but he is not going to take no for an answer, she thought.

"Don't you want to do it?" Said a voice in her head. "Young man, first time. He will do whatever you want him to. How exciting would it be to show him how to make love to you? Stop lying to yourself. You know you want this."

Suddenly she realised she had said yes to the idea and Edmon was explaining that the paying client was his father, and he laid out the plan as to how Carla was going to seduce the boy. It did seem simple. There was one part that she did not like but she could see it was necessary. Most of all it was exciting her that it was the boys coming of age present.

Carla was a bit of a mess driving over to the fishing lodge where her first client awaited. Even if he did not know he was her client at all. Her sexual urges were in over-drive, and she was finding it hard to concentrate on driving. At the same time, she was petrified about the whole idea, but she already knew that she would do her best to see it through. It all felt completely out of her control, like someone else had decided.

When the sat-nav told her she had reached the right place, she pulled over and got out. She walked to the lake and looked around. There was no one in sight. This was the worse part of the plan, but it was the only way to properly meet the boy. Carla let out a squeal of terror as she jumped into the cold water. She got out as fast as she could, stumbling slightly as she did. She then drove the short distance to the fishing lodge.

Fortunately she did not have to wait long. A figure appeared from around the corner to see why a car had stopped outside the lodge. Now she was here Carla was not sure how she felt about this idea. On one hand she was delighted. The plan was working. She might finally get the sex she ached for. On the other hand she was terrified, because there was no way out now. She had to carry on with the scheme.

Carla got out of the car, dripping wet and looking wretched. Although this was not hard as she was cold.

"Please help," she said. "I fell in the lake." Her hand pointed up the path.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" cried the boy running over. He steered her into his fishing lodge, sat her down, and started making her a hot drink.

"I really need to get out of these wet things," said Carla. "Would you mind? In the boot of my car is a small bag." He ran out to get it, and then waited outside whilst she changed.

"Its ok I am decent," she yelled. And when he returned Carla said. "I hope you don't mind I have put my clothes into the washer/dryer. I am kind of stuck here till they are done. She shrugged.

"Its lucky you had something with you." He said quietly, and he blushed when Carla replied.

"Yes, all I had was this dressing gown and a spare pair of knickers." She watched him admiring her figure beneath her silk gown. At least he likes the look of me. God I want him to fuck me. She said to herself.

"I'm Carla by the way," she said. The boy introduced himself as Andy. He offered to share some soup with her, which he was preparing. When she accepted, he wandered over to the small stove and began to stir the contents of a steaming saucepan.

"It will warm you up," he said as he returned. Andy served it with a bowl of fruit that he placed on the table as well. The fruit gave Carla an idea that sent a thrill through her body. She thanked him and they ate the soup in silence at first, and then Carla asked questions. Gradually they consumed the soup as they chatted easily. Carla noticed though that Andy could not keep his eyes off her. Andy explained it had been his birthday, and as he was now twenty-one, he had been allowed to come to the fishing lodge on his own for the first time.

"My dad is kind of careful about the lodge," he said.

"Happy birthday," said Carla, "so, you are all grown up." She laughed before jumping up and retrieving a bottle of wine from her bag. "We should celebrate." She said holding the bottle up.

Quickly she found two glasses and a corkscrew in a drawer, before she poured out too generous portions. She returned to the table, with the glasses of wine, and passed one to him.

"Wow, thank you," said Andy, his eyes shining.

Carla sat down opposite him and then she slowly popped a grape into her mouth and smiled. He had watched her every move.

"These are lovely," said Carla. "Try one." Before Andy could move, she slowly got up. Her gown fell open slightly and she saw Andy gulp a little. She picked up another grape and fed it to him. Slipping it between his lips using her fingers. She sat down again, licked her fingers and then just as seductively ate a second grape. Afterwards she rested her head on her hands and looked hard at him.

"You are staring Andy," she said, with a big smile, and then added. "Do you like what you see?" Carla got up and stood in front of him. Andy was now blushing bright red. "Perhaps you would like to see some more." Her left hand pulled gently at her gown, showing off more of her cleavage. She gently rested her hand on his shoulders.

"Would you like to see more?" she teased, but he just seemed to gulp again, robbed for the moment of words. She rubbed her hands across his shoulders. Perhaps I am good at this game after all she thought.

"May I sit down?" she said and before he could answer she sat on his lap. Her legs astride his, she smiled as his hands reached up and touched her ass, as she sat down. Got you she thought, but she just smiled

"You know I haven't really thanked you for helping out," she said. "You are a life saver. And now I know it's your birthday I think you deserve a special present."

Carla lowered her head and kissed him. His lips did not respond for a brief second, but then he was enthusiastically kissing her back.

"Would you like that?" she asked and he nervously nodded.

Carla put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him gently towards her. As they continued to kiss, his hands were now squeezing and rubbing her ass. Carla began to rock up and down slightly, allowing his hands to reach up to her waist and then her back. They continued kissing, before she finally pulled her head back.

"Is that nice?" she murmured, stroking his hair and looking into his eyes again. Andy nodded more confidently this time. She began to undo the buttons of his shirt. One by one she undid them, pausing sometimes to kiss him again. Once they were all undone she stood up, so she now stood astride of him and pulled his shirt out from his trousers and then slipped it off his shoulders.

"You have a beautiful body," she said, running her hands over his muscular arms and chest. "I like a man that works out." She kissed his chest and then climbed back onto his laps

"So do you," he murmured breathlessly, as he kissed her neck. He looked down admiring her cleavage, and she pushed his head onto her chest.

"Why don't you take it off," she said, her hand movement showed she meant her gown.

Carla held his head and watched Andy closely, as with shaking hands, he carefully undid the knot in the gowns belt. It had been tightly done up, so it was not easy, but after a moment or two he managed it. He dropped the belt onto the floor. Carla slowly opened her gown for him, revealing the most perfect pair of tits Andy had ever seen. He very gently ran a hand over the side of her left breast and lowered his head as he kissed it, just above the nipple. Carla threw her head back and pushed his head into her.

"Oh yes," she murmured.

Andy's mouth found her nipple, and as he sucked on it, his hand squeezed her tits. Carla rested her hand on his back and let him enjoy her breasts. He pulled slightly away, looking intently as her breast, as his hands gently massaged it.

"Do you like them?" she asked laughing.

"They are incredible," he replied.

"Thank you darling," she replied, with a smile and she moved her long blond hair off her other breast. Immediately Andy's mouth fell eagerly onto it. Now he held both of them, as he kissed her right tit. Carla let out a moan of pleasure, before pushing his head into the valley between them.

Andy slowly and deliberately slipped her gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Carla moved a hair off her face and again guided his head onto her breasts, running her hands through his hair as he resumed kissing and sucking them. She began to gyrate her hips rubbing across his lap as he still kissed her chest.

She watched him closely, as she slowly got off his lap and dropped to her knees. All the time her eyes stayed fixed on him watching her. She unclipped the buckle of his belt and ran her hand across his groin.

"I can feel I excite you," she said smiling, "I really like that."

Her hand rested on his lap, feeling his erection. She kissed his cock through the material of his trousers. He groaned and grabbed her head in his hands, lifting it so her could kiss her. This gave her the opportunity to undo his trousers and lower his fly zip.

"I want to see it," she murmured, and slowly Andy stood up. This allowed her to pull his trousers down. Which she did with a firm tug! He had a pair of black shorts on underneath. She grabbed his ass as he went to sit down, forcing him to stay standing. Her other hand grabbed the bulge in his shorts.

"Let me say hello to it properly," she said, looking up at him with wide eyes, she pulled his shorts down. His cock immediately sprang to attention in front of her face. Her hand rubbed up his legs, before she grabbed his dick and played with it.

"You have a beautiful cock," she told him, seeming to study it closely. She popped it into her mouth. Her head bobbed quickly forward and back, sliding it in and out of her mouth. Little moans of satisfaction coming from her as she gave him a blowjob.

"Oh fuck," he said very quietly, "that's amazing." He placed his hand on the back of her head, as it moved back and forth.

"You like that huh?" she said, looking up at him again, as she helped him out of his shorts, which had fallen to his ankles.

Carla stood up, emptied her wine glass in one quick gulp, before clearing a space on the table. She quickly removed her white knickers, and then she got onto the table, laying on her side and resting on one arm. She held out the other hand to Andy.

"Come here," she said and as he moved into reach, she guided his head between her legs. "Now its your turn to please me." Andy needed no second invitation. He began to eagerly lick at her pussy, resting his hand on her left leg, as she moved the other one, so it rested on his back.

She curled her foot and began to gasp with pleasure, as his tongue found just the right spot. God, he is good at this, she thought. His finger was now exploring her too and as he lifted his head to look at her, he slipped a finger into her. She had expected that she would have to show him what to do. However, Andy already seemed to know how to drive her crazy.

So, all Carla did was throw her head back, and moan with pleasure, as he skilfully aroused her. Why not just enjoy it she thought. His tongue now probed her deeply. Carla could support herself no more, and she flopped down onto the table, letting Andy do with her what he wanted. His fingers pulled her slit open, and his tongue continued to find just the right spot. Eyes closed, hands above her head, Carla cried out. Slowly her right hand found her breast, and she began to rub herself, as the other hand reached down and stroked Andy's head.

He was kissing her pussy now, pulling away with her skin between his teeth, before releasing it. This drove her nuts and almost without any warning Carla came with a loud scream. The orgasm took her breath away. No man had ever done that to her before.

Andy smiled and stood up. He seemed pleased with himself as he ran his hand across her stomach. Carla's hand reached out and touched his hand, but as he pulled it away, Carla's hand carried on up to her breasts. She squeezed them, lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. Andy let her writhe around on the table for a few moments, before he grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him.

Carla cried out and opened her eyes. She looked up at him, shocked at being suddenly moved.

"I am going to fuck you." He said and Carla smiled.

He easily slipped his cock into her. She was already very wet and aroused. Carla closed her eyes and gasped before collapsing back onto the table again.

"Oh Andy that's so nice," she said.

He began to fuck her very hard, her body forced to slide across the table with each thrust. As he screwed her, she would occasionally raise her head and look at him, a mixture of delight and surprise on her face. However, she could never hold that position for long, soon she would be lying back on the table again, eyes closed, loving the hard screw she was being given. Andy thrusting from the hips was now slamming into her, his breathing now becoming fast with grunts coming from his lips. He paused and as Carla lifted her legs and bent them at the knees, he lowered his head. She immediately reached up to grab him around the neck. They kissed.

Andy pulled away and resumed fucking her. Carla raised her left leg into the air and Andy held it briefly, but he quickly changed position to grab both her breasts. As he made love to her, he squeezed them hard. Carla lifted her legs again and bent them at the knees. Her feet were now either side of his legs. Reaching back, her hands found a chair. She gripped it sides tightly as Andy fucked her hard again. She began to cry out loudly, as he banged her so fast, the thrusts coming so quickly, she could barely breathe. Young guys are so great she thought.

When he paused, he massaged her tits again and looked at her. Carla sat up, crossing her legs behind him as she did. Andy picked her up off the table, Carla squealed in delight, and quickly grabbed him around the neck for support. They kissed passionately, as he slowly moved back to the chair. Andy carefully tried to sit down. As they bumped a bit hard onto the chair, Andy closed his eyes but Carla just laughed. Andy laughed too and they kissed passionately.

Carla's hands found his cock and she began to stroke it.

"That was incredible," she said breathlessly, slowly sliding down his body and sucking his cock again.

Andy laughed. "I am not the virgin my father thinks I am," he said. Carla lifted her head and looked at him. She still vigorously stroked his shaft, but on her face, was a very interested, maybe confused look.

"It's alright, I know he paid for you to come and seduce me," he said before adding. "Suck it." Now she knew, he felt like he could be a bit more commanding. To further show this he pushed her head down onto his cock and she resumed sucking him.

"I don't care," he replied, as she blew him. "In fact, it's great. I have the coolest dad." Carla began to moan again, as she cupped his balls and continued to suck his dick. He held her head in place, as continued to service him, before he stroked her hair and then pulled her upwards. She looked at him intently.

"You don't mind?" She finally said.

"Don't mind?" He replied. "I fucking love it and I fucking love the fact this is your first time. Edmon warned me, but he told me you would be keen and eager to please. He never told me how fucking beautiful you are. You are everything I could of wanted."

So Edmon had lied to her but she didn't care. He and Amanda were both right this was what she needed and perhaps without the lie she would not of said yes.

Carla smiled, and for the first time in what felt like forever, she completely relaxed. She would enjoy this. Andy placed his hand under her chin and they kissed again. After kissing for a while, Carla pulled away a little.

"This is so good," she said, and then she resumed kissing him. Suddenly she gasped, his hand had begun to rub between her legs and so she grabbed his cock and began to stroke it in return. After another kiss, he gently lifted her and moved her onto his lap, skilfully guiding his cock into her as she sat down. Both breathed in very deeply as he entered her. Carla closed her eyes, tossed her head back and began to ride him. Andy grabbed her ass, moaning in time with Carla as they fucked. She bounced up and down eagerly fucking him.

After a while she stopped and they kissed as Andy hands found her ass. She pushed her tongue between his lips as he moved her up and down on his pole. When Carla moved her head away, he lifted her ass right up and then down again, making her travel the whole length of his cock. He moved her slowly and when he felt she had got the idea, he removed his hands and she carried on in the same way. She never fucked like this and it was sooooo good.

Andy buried his face into her tits. Finally, he pulled her closely to him, holding her tight as they rocked gently together. Recovering a little he grabbed her legs and began to move her up and down again, making Carla gasp. She rested her hands on his shoulders and threw her head back.

"Fuck that's good," she moaned. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me Andy. Fuck me."

Again he held her tight, burying his head into her neck and kissing it. Slowly she moved on his lap restricted by his grip constricting her. She relaxed, eyes closed, lost in the pleasure of it all. Andy kissed her breasts and held her close to him. Carla got herself free and began to bounce up and down again, going higher than before in the way Andy had shown her. He allowed her to fuck him like that for a while, before he moved and they both stood up.

"Turn around," he said.

Carla turned, and guessing what he was going to do she bent over a little. Her hands rested on her the table. Andy entered her gently from behind, making her gasp. She spread her hands out wider, dropping a little lower, as his hands grabbed her shoulder. He began to fuck her hard. Carla cried out, as their bodies made a slapping sound as they came together. She loved Mike fucking her from behind, but this way, standing up, was so much better. Andy did it so much harder too, just the way she had craved.