Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, harder," moaned Carla. Andy grabbed her waist and slammed into her both hard and fast, just like he had on the table. Carla's tits wobbled with each thrust. Carla tried with one hand to hold her breast, but it found only her necklace. A voice in her head told her to be careful not to break it, so she rested her hand back onto the table.

Andy was still screwing her. She closed her eyes and she moaned loudly as he fucked her. It was so good. She loved being taken forcibly. He fucked her for ages. His cock felt so big inside her and he seemed to be able to go on forever. Finally he too began to grunt and moan, and she felt him losing control.

"Come inside me," she begged. "Come on darling."

Andy with a long drawn out cry exploded inside her. Carla came at the same time with an intensity that made her feel a little dizzy. Andy was not about to let her rest though.

He grabbed her and turned her around and pushed her to her knees. In front of her his cock was still dripping with come. He ordered her to suck it.

She kissed it and licked it, before popping it into her mouth. Carla loved the salty taste, as she licked his cock clean. She could hear him moaning with pleasure again. Just as she began to think she could not do this any longer, he lifted her to her feet.

Their lips found each other and they kissed passionately repeatedly. A voice in Carla's head told her what she already knew. So she said it out loud.

"That was amazing," she said. See the voice in her head said, "it's not so bad. You do like it." She began to wonder if Andy would be able to be one of her "carefully screened clients."

As Carla turned, Andy scooped her hair up, and they kissed again. In the background the tumble dryer beeped. Her clothes were washed and dried.

"I guess I should go," she said reluctantly, and then after a nervous pause, "what will you tell your dad?"

"That I had a wonderful time," he replied simply, and Carla smiled and then kissed him again. He watched her dress for a moment and then when he realised she was self-conscious, he turned his back.

When she was leaving, he thanked her and then added. He held out an envelope and told her it was a tip. She hesitated and then took it. I guess that's all part of it she thought.

"I'll be in touch with Edmon. I'd like to see you again." He suddenly said.

Carla felt thrilled and she turned and walked back, before kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Yes please," she said breathlessly. "I'd love you to be a regular client." Already she could feel her sexual frustrations beginning to grow again. She knew she would need someone again soon and hoped Andy might be ready to fulfil her needs again. If not there will be someone else that can said a voice in her head.