Sweet Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply, she just kissed him, suddenly and desperately. Her lips were soft and her tongue was lithe and searching; Sam kissed her back with passion. The warmth of her petite body against him was enough to give new vigour to his cock, which quickly became fully hard again. As he kissed Anya, Sam ran his hands down her sides to stroke her slender thighs, and he began to push her back towards the wall of the bathroom. Another fuck would help her relax, he reasoned. It would take her mind off the baby growing inside her, at least for a few happy minutes. He didn't want her to be sad and afraid the whole evening.

He was about to press her up against the wall and move inside her, still kissing her, when Nina poked her head around the doorframe and saw them. "Oh, for the love of God," she said with a little laugh. "Can't I leave you two alone for five minutes? I told you, we can fuck some more when we get back. Right now, we're going to get dressed and go out clubbing. That's the deal. Understand?"

Sam and Anya looked at her sheepishly, and reluctantly broke their embrace. "Sorry, Nina," Anya mumbled, blushing visibly. For his part, Sam knew better than to argue with his sister when she'd made up her mind - when it came to clubbing and bar-hopping, she was the instigator, the organiser and the expert, and would tolerate no hesitance. He'd have to find some time alone with Anya later, to reassure her and talk it over.

"Come through here, Anni, I want to see you in that blue skirt," Nina said eagerly. "And Sam, make yourself look good. I want all the other girls to get jealous when we show up with you."

"Alright, babe." Sam forced a chuckle, swallowing his disappointment and trying to push those ever-present worries into the background.

Back in the bedroom, the girls blow-dried and combed their hair, and the three of them got into their party clothes. Nina wore her glamorous red dress with its superbly revealing neckline, while Anya put on a more demure, but still very fetching, light-blue skirt and matching blouse. Sam chose grey jeans and a fashionably tight T-shirt that let the hard lines of his muscles stand out. When the girls had applied their makeup, they stood together in front of the bedroom's big mirror so Nina could snap the obligatory pre-party photos on her smartphone. Sam rolled his eyes at that, but he had to admit, his sister and cousin looked absolutely stunning. He still preferred them naked, though.

"Ready?" Nina asked, as she stepped into a pair of sexy red heels. Sam and Anya nodded, trying their best to look enthusiastic. Nina smiled and kissed them both lightly on the lips, then slipped her arm daintily around Sam's waist. "Okay. Let's go have some fun," she said.

*

The club was already very crowded when they arrived. The big central dancefloor was packed with people gyrating to a pounding electro beat under an impressive array of flickering lasers and strobe lights. A long neon-lit bar occupied the curving rear wall of the club, served by a team of sharply-dressed bartenders. A lot of the patrons were visibly drunk already, stumbling around, squabbling and making out under the strobes. In all honesty, Sam thought the place looked a bit trashy, but Nina seemed to like it. She clapped her hands together cheerfully as they made their way around the edge of the heaving dancefloor towards the bar. "Okay, first round's mine. I'm getting a mojito. What do you want, Sam?"

"Just a beer, babe. You know what I like."

Nina nodded. "How about you, Anni, what are you having?"

"I shouldn't drink," Anya blurted, at the exact same moment that Sam said "She shouldn't drink."

Nina looked a little taken aback, and then said "Why not?" in a mildly suspicious tone of voice.

Anya opened her mouth, but froze without saying a word, her blue eyes fearful. Sam realised that she'd been about to let slip that she was pregnant. Nina frowned in confusion, and Sam hastily put in, "Uh, you know it goes to her head. And we promised Uncle Markus we'd look after her."

Anya quickly nodded. "Yeah. Sorry. Such a lightweight," she mumbled, looking relieved.

"Really?" Nina asked. "Not even a glass of wine?"

"No, thanks," Anya insisted, glancing nervously at Sam. "Uh, maybe I'll have one later."

Nina eyed them both dubiously. "Alright, I'll get you some water, then," she said, after a significant pause.

Sam gave Anya a pained glance as they followed Nina through the crowd. So much for being subtle, he thought. Nina was a smart girl, and she would put two and two together before long. He was becoming increasingly convinced that he'd have to tell her about Anya's pregnancy before the end of the holiday.

As the three of them approached the bar, Sam made brief eye contact with a curvaceous red-haired woman in an elegant, low-cut blue dress. She flashed him a demure smile, and raised her cocktail glass as if giving a toast. Sam stole a quick, guilty glance at her delightfully large breasts. Meanwhile, Nina got the attention of one of the dapper-looking bartenders, ordering herself a mojito, Sam a pint of lager and Anya some ice water.

The three of them had barely taken their first sips before a short, red-faced, shaven-headed man in a football shirt wandered over from further up the bar. He looked to be in his early thirties, and was so drunk he was swaying on his feet. "Alright, love?" he said to Nina in loud, slurred English, with a strong British accent. He staggered inappropriately close to her; she was several inches taller than him, and he looked up at her with an idiotic grin, quickly fixing his gaze on her breasts. "Come here, give us a kiss."

"No, thankyou. I'm fine," Nina replied. Her English was perfect, albeit lightly accented. Sam saw the redhead in the blue dress raise an eyebrow at that.

"Nice tits, love," the tourist said, as if he hadn't heard Nina. His voice was thick with alcohol, stumbling over every syllable. "Lemme see them, come on." He was staring at her tanned cleavage as if it held the secret to eternal life. Sam could see the drunk fucker was actually drooling.

"I think you've had a bit too much to drink," Nina told him, smiling calmly.

"Ah, give us a fucking kiss, love." The Briton moved even closer to Nina, so that his face was almost up against her tits. Anya looked frightened and Sam immediately felt his protective anger rise up. For her part, Nina just looked amused. Drunken tourists often hit on her back home; it was little surprise to Sam that it should happen in Berlin too.

"Go away. She's taken," Sam growled in English, setting down his drink and stepping towards the bleary-eyed tourist. He'd had to do this particular routine too many times before.

"No, she ain't," the man said, glaring at Sam with the self-assured indignation of the truly drunk. "She's single, ain't you, love?" He tried to lean against Nina, but lost his balance and had to steady himself on the bar's polished countertop. Sam wrinkled his nose as he smelled the booze on him. The woman in the blue dress was visibly stifling laughter as she looked on.

Nina looked rather less amused now, but she spoke to the drunkard with studied politeness as she gently pushed him away. "No, sorry. I'm taken." She gave Sam a brief but significant glance.

"Come on, you ain't. Lemme see them," the tourist insisted. His hand clumsily reached up towards Nina's chest. Sam had had enough; he grabbed the man's scrawny arm and shoved him roughly away, giving him the most intimidating stare he could muster.

The tourist stumbled back and glowered up at him in drunken fury. "Fuck off," he slurred, swaying where he stood. "I was only talking to her. She ain't yours. Fucking Nazi cunt." For a moment, Sam thought he was going to try and make an issue of it, and tensed himself for a fight. Some of the nearby drinkers, apparently thinking the same thing, backed away nervously. Despite his intoxication, however, the Briton clearly realised the odds were not on his side, and he walked off unsteadily into the crowd, muttering incoherently about Nazis. He turned and shot Sam a venomous, albeit unfocused, look before he vanished from sight.

As Sam turned back to the bar, he saw the woman in the blue dress approach, eyeing him and the girls with interest, amusement and more than a little desire. Sam took a proper look at her this time. She was tall, around Nina's height, with a full, curvy figure, pale skin and a thick mane of deep red hair; Sam couldn't tell if it was natural or dyed. Her low-cut dress exposed a large amount of delectable, milky-white cleavage. Her face was not so much beautiful as it was beguiling; she had a long, narrow nose and clever, restless blue eyes. As she joined the three of them, her full red lips parted in an eager smile, showing neat pearly whites.

"That was good entertainment," she laughed. She spoke English with a pleasant American drawl. "What a loser. There's always so many of them in here. So you guys speak English?"

"A little bit," Nina said modestly. She gave the woman a bright, welcoming smile; she was always happy to meet new people. "What's your name? I love your dress."

"Well, thanks, yours looks great too. I'm Amanda. And you're...?"

"Katharina," Nina replied. "But just call me Nina. Everyone else does." Sam knew his sister hated her full name; she'd been constantly teased about it by her schoolmates when she was little. He couldn't remember the last time he'd called her Katharina.

"Nina." Amanda stretched out the two syllables, as if savouring them. "That's a pretty name." She looked Nina up and down, eyes lingering on her ample cleavage and long tanned legs. Then she turned to regard Sam with a similarly appreciative look. "And who's this?" she asked.

"This is my big brother Sam. Say hi, Sam," Nina said cheerfully.

"Hi," Sam said. It was undeniably flattering, the way Amanda was looking at him, and he had to admit, she looked quite a stunner in that blue dress. Even so, there was something about her that bothered him. Her slutty smile and hungry gaze reminded him a little of Cynthia.

"Hi there, Sam. What about this little lady?" Amanda gazed in Anya's direction. If anything, her eyes were even more lustful than before. Anya's expression was adorably shy as she stared mutely back at the strange woman, so Nina kindly answered for her.

"Anya. She's our cousin."

"Aww, you're all family? That's so cute," Amanda said. Sam couldn't tell whether she was being serious or not. She was grinning from ear to ear at the three of them, as if she'd just won the lottery. There was something mesmerising about her smile. The long scarlet tresses of her hair made a stark contrast with her pale skin, as did her blood-red lips. Combined with the deep blue of her dress, it was an exotic look, and Sam could see that Nina and Anya found it just as fascinating as he did.

"Do you all live here?" Amanda asked. "You don't sound like Berliners."

"No, we're from the south of France," Nina told her. "Sam and I are, anyway. Anya's from Munich."

"Really? You don't sound particularly French either, honey. Love your accent, though."

"Oh, thanks," Nina said, sipping her mojito with an easy smile. "Our mother's from Germany, and we were born here, so we speak a lot of German at home. Our friends always make fun of our accents." She sounded happy and animated, a social creature through and through. Once again, Sam was taken by his sister's loveliness - not just her physical beauty, but the way she came alive when she smiled.

"But your English is so good," Amanda drawled. She was looking with approval between Sam and Nina.

"Our father's American," Sam said by way of explanation. Although, in truth, he and Nina's ever-absent father hadn't had much to do with them learning English. The two of them had simply put a lot of extra effort into getting fluent lately, once they'd decided to apply to American universities. They still mostly spoke French or German at home, but they frequently chatted in English to ensure they didn't lose the habit. Anya was learning it too, though she didn't speak it quite as well as they did.

"Is he? So am I. In case you hadn't guessed." Amanda laughed, her gaze flicking to Sam. "I'm an Oregon girl, or was. Been here three years. I still fly back to the States for the fall, though. So you're just on vacation?"

"Yeah, for the week. Our hotel's just around the corner from here," Nina said.

"That's convenient," Amanda said, looking suddenly thoughtful, as if she was planning something.

The four of them chatted in English for a while longer, standing closer together so that they could hear over the heavy beat from the dancefloor. Amanda was charming as well as pretty, generous with her compliments and unselfconsciously jocular. Nina was obviously quite infatuated with her after a few minutes, and even Anya seemed a little bit more at ease, though as always she didn't say much. When their drinks were finished, Amanda bought them all another round. It turned out Amanda was twenty-seven; she laughed and said "Aww, so young!" when they told her their ages. She told them she worked as a secretary for a multinational law firm ("Boring as hell, so I always need to cut loose on the weekends") and lived on the outskirts of the city ("Real nice place, if you're a goddamn retiree"). When Nina asked her if she had a boyfriend, she playfully evaded the question. All through the conversation, Amanda kept stealing lustful glances at the three cousins, subtly but not so subtly that Sam didn't notice. When he caught her gaze, she just cocked an eyebrow mischievously, as if daring him to protest. Sam still didn't know what to make of the woman, although he couldn't deny how attractive she was.

At last, after a third round of drinks, she fixed him with a particularly lecherous stare and said, "Hey, Sam, honey. Want to go dance?" She was looking him up and down with blatant desire, and smiling wickedly. Her intentions were obvious. Sam had another momentary flashback to Cynthia, and had to suppress a frown. Don't be an asshole, he silently scolded himself, this isn't that rapist bitch.

Amanda raised a finely-sculpted eyebrow expectantly, and Sam shook away his misgivings. Amanda was beautiful, vivacious and willing. She'd done nothing worse than ogle him and his girls a little. Sure, she was a stranger, but it wouldn't be the first time he'd fucked a stranger. He wasn't going to turn her down just because of some bad memories.

"Sure, why not," he replied, glancing briefly at his sister to make sure she was okay with it. Nina just smiled her good-natured smile and gave him a look that said 'Go on then', although Anya still looked slightly uncertain. Then again, she looked slightly uncertain nearly all the time - except in bed. Sam remembered how much fun Anya had been back at the hotel, and vowed to enjoy her again before the night was over. First things first, though; he smiled nonchalantly at Amanda, and they walked off into the crowd together.

Sam followed Amanda through the press of people to a little alcove a few yards from the main dancefloor. The music was louder there, but they were out of sight of Nina and Anya, and the dense crowd of dancers were all too wrapped up in the rhythm to notice the two of them. Amanda lightly pushed Sam against the wall of the alcove and began to kiss him.

Her lips tasted sweet, almost spicy, with a hint of the sugary cocktails she'd been drinking. She had a long, lovely, agile tongue that snaked and danced inside his mouth as she kissed him, brushing daintily over his teeth and the inside of his cheek. They made out for a long time in that darkened alcove as the other clubbers danced and drank around them. His hands lightly gripped her shapely hips, while she stroked his cheek and jaw and ran her fingers pleasantly through his hair. He felt the first happy stirrings of an erection.

Suddenly, Amanda broke the kiss and leaned forward to speak into Sam's ear, raising her voice so he could hear her over the deafening music. "You're fucking them, aren't you?"

"What?" Sam said, frowning. He tried to kiss her again, but she kept talking.

"Those two girls. Nina and Anya."

"Huh? No, Nina's my sister. Anya's my-"

"Cousin, yeah. You fuck her anyway, don't you? I bet you have them both at the same time. Are they into girl-on-girl?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? That's...that's just sick," Sam said, trying to sound genuinely indignant. "They're my family." His heartbeat was quickening anxiously in his chest. How the hell could she know?

"Oh, come on. Look at you, honey, you're a goddamn hunk. You could have any girl you like. And you go clubbing with your sister and cousin? I mean, not that I blame you or anything. They're total hotties."

"Lots of people go clubbing with their sisters," Sam replied lamely.

"Yeah, but they don't look at her like they're picturing her naked, do they? You were basically fucking her with your eyes back there, I saw you. And you got so protective when that drunk loser came on to her. You said she was taken."

"I meant she has a boyfriend back home."

"So why'd you look at each other like that? She was ogling you as much as you were ogling her. When you weren't eyeing me up instead," she added with satisfaction.

"No, listen, it isn't like that."

"I think it is, honey. I know a look of love when I see one. I see a lot." She laughed. "I think you fuck your sister and your cousin till they holler, every single night. Hell, you're probably going to bang them as soon as you get back to your hotel. Makes me damn jealous. Two little beauties like that, every night? The good Lord sure has smiled on you."

"Look, I-"

"It's okay, Sam, I'm not judging you. Everybody's got their secrets. You can tell me."

Sam sighed, defeated. He always tried to keep it low-key with Nina and Anya in public, so as not to make their relationship obvious. Clearly, it hadn't worked this time. This American woman had eyes like a hawk. And she did look like the kind of person who'd be willing to join in...

"Yeah, we fuck," he admitted, after a long pause.

"You dirty son of a bitch. That's so fucking hot," Amanda giggled, and kissed him on the lips again. Then, so suddenly that Sam flinched back against the wall in surprise, she slipped her hand down the front of his grey jeans and into his boxers, closing her hand around the base of his penis. He saw her eyes widen in delight when she felt how big he was, and then she was smiling at him like a shark that's just smelled blood.

"Oh, you're a big boy, aren't you?" she grinned, squeezing and stroking him provocatively. "A big German boy with a big fat prick. Does your sister like it when you stick this thing in her? How about your cousin? I bet you took her cherry with it. I bet you make her scream with it." Her eyes gleamed with lust as she spoke.

Sam grunted in discomfort. His cock had been slightly erect already, but as Amanda's manicured hand brushed over his shaft and stroked his foreskin, he felt himself becoming properly hard. He was getting more and more uncomfortable as his penis rapidly thickened and lengthened, straining the denim of his jeans.

"Poor boy," Amanda said, licking her lips as her fingers teased Sam's thick glans. Her blue eyes sparkled with desire and mischief as he hardened in her grip. "Must hurt, having that big hard thing trapped in your pants, when it needs to be in a nice soft pussy. And none of these mean girls will help you out." Her gaze flicked dismissively towards the scantily-clad clubbers around them. She stroked her hand back and forth along his stiffening shaft, which was now making a huge, uncomfortable bulge in his jeans. The goddamn thing was pinned against his leg, and getting bigger and more painful every second. Amanda's voice was full of gleeful wickedness as she spoke.