Sweet Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina chuckled. "Yeah, you were getting a lot of American pussy, weren't you? I got pretty jealous about it, I was horny as hell by the second night. Which is why I let the room service guy fuck me. You should have seen the look on his face when he opened the door and saw me just lying there naked on the bed, waiting for him."

"Lucky son of a bitch," Sam muttered.

"Oh, like I never did the same for you," Nina said amusedly. "Anyway, that guy, Jack, he wasn't much good in bed. He thought foreplay meant just squeezing my tits a few times, and he really didn't have stamina. He only lasted two minutes inside me."

"I thought this was about your first time with a chick," Amanda said. Her hands were sensuously stroking Nina's thighs, but she still wasn't touching her pussy. Anya could see the frustration in Nina's emerald-green eyes, mirroring her own aroused impatience. Her cousin clearly wanted Amanda to go down on her again.

"It is. I'm getting to it," Nina went on. "After Jack left, I went down to the hotel bar for a drink. Sam was out with his jazz club girl, and I was feeling lonely. I really wanted some company for the night."

Amanda kissed Nina's inner thigh and gazed up at her with a smile. "Pretty girl like you doesn't have to be alone if she doesn't want to be. I bet the guys in the bar were all over you."

"Well, a few of them offered to buy me drinks," Nina admitted. "But I didn't really like the look of any of them, they were all old businessmen like Papa. Some of them had wedding rings, too. I don't fuck married men, it's my rule."

Amanda gave an abrupt little snort of amusement. Anya frowned, disliking the American woman's mocking expression.

"So I let them down gently," Nina continued. "Except for one, who was so persistent I just had to tell him to fuck off, like that British guy at the club. I stayed in the bar a while, and got a little bit drunk. And then all of a sudden, this woman in an amazing white dress was sitting next to me. She was a redhead like you." She glanced at Amanda. "Older than you, though, she said she was thirty-four. She had lovely tits, and such a beautiful smile."

"Do you remember her name?" Sam teased her.

"Very funny. She was called Vivian. She was a fashion designer visiting from Chicago. We talked for a while; she broke the ice right away, and we got on really well. She had a great sense of humour. But I'd never done anything with another girl, and I didn't realise she was gay until she asked me if I wanted to come back to her room."

"Her staring at your tits the whole time didn't tip you off?" Amanda laughed.

"She wasn't like that, she was really respectful. Ladylike, even. If I'd told her I wasn't into girls she probably would have been fine just being friends. But I was a bit drunk and still so horny, and she looked so pretty in that dress. There was something hot about her being so much older than me. It was sort of the same with Richard."

"There's that fucking name again," Sam said under his breath, in German; only Anya heard him. Nina was smiling faintly, clearly wrapped up in the memory, as she went on.

"So we went up to hers. I was nervous, I told her I'd never done it with a girl before, and she just smiled and said she'd guide me through it. As soon as we got through the door we started making out. Her lips tasted so good, she was the best kisser I'd ever had. Then she stripped off for me, really slowly, one piece at a time. I couldn't believe how great her tits were, and she had the most gorgeous shaved cunt. When I got naked for her, she saw I still had Jack's come in my pussy. I was worried she'd be upset about it, but she just said 'He was a lucky guy,' and then she started going down on me. God, it was incredible. She could do such crazy things with her tongue. She licked his come out of me and swallowed it all. It was like-"

"Like this?" Amanda interrupted. She lowered her head between Nina's legs and tongued her clit. Nina's whole body shuddered and a long moan of delight escaped her lips. Amanda began a series of long, wet licks over Nina's labia, moving her tongue in wide, teasing spirals. Anya and Sam looked on in arousal; Anya slipped her hand between her legs to toy with her own pussy, while Sam stroked slowly up and down the shaft of his cock. Nina gasped Amanda's name and clutched the duvet beneath her. Anya could see the telltale shivers of a fast-approaching orgasm run through her cousin's body.

Then Amanda cruelly stopped again. Nina looked like she might start crying with frustration. The poor girl had clearly been just moments from coming. "You bitch," she said, with what sounded like real betrayal. "I was so close. Why won't you-"

"No, you aren't coming till the story's done, lover girl," Amanda smirked. "Tell us about Vivian."

"Oh, fucking hell," Nina muttered. "Alright...Vivian licked out my pussy, and I just came and came, I don't know how many times. I'd never had someone make me come more than once before. Most of the boys I'd been with couldn't even do that. Sam's still the only guy who can make it happen every time. But Vivian made it look easy. She said she loved how I was a squirter. Then I tried to go down on her as well, you know, to repay her...and I just had no idea what to do. I tried so hard, but I couldn't make her come, and I could see she was getting frustrated. I was so embarrassed. I just wasn't a natural at it. Unlike you, Anni," Nina added, smiling amorously at Anya. "The first time you went down on me, you made me come like crazy."

Anya blushed. She remembered the first time she'd tongued her cousin's delectable pussy, that day in the summerhouse by the Mediterranean. She slipped a finger inside her own pussy as she recalled the hot vital taste, the wet softness of the inner lips. She still didn't know how she'd managed to please Nina so well that first time. Sheer luck?

"You're pretty fucking good at it now, Nina," Amanda said lecherously.

"I've had a lot of practice since then," Nina replied. "I've tasted a lot of Sam's girlfriends back home. I wish I could have made Vivian come that time, though. Her pussy was so beautiful."

"Hey, don't blame yourself, love. I couldn't make a girl come my first time," Sam said.

"Maybe not, but you still didn't disappoint her, did you? Not with a cock like that." Nina eyed her brother's enormous erection admiringly. "After a while, I had to just give up on eating out Vivian. I was almost crying, I felt so bad. She was really nice about it, though. She said she'd liked it anyway, and then we just lay on the bed and kissed and touched. She made me come again with her fingers. She was just as good with her hands as her tongue. We stayed awake together the whole night, I didn't leave till after sunrise."

"I wish you had. I brought Arlene back to our room that night. Rocked the bed till we both passed out. Would have been hot to have you there watching us," Sam said.

"Oh, well, we've made up for lost time since then, haven't we," she smiled at him. "Anyway, I met up with Vivian a few more times before she flew back to Chicago. We went out to bars to drink and see some bands, then back to the hotel for sex. I got better with my tongue, she showed me how to do it right. I learned how to make her come by the third night. I was really sad when she left."

"Did you stay in touch?" Anya asked.

"We email sometimes, and I phoned her a few months back. She said I should fly to Chicago to see her. She has a girlfriend now, though. And she doesn't know I fuck Sam. She might not like it if she found out."

"Yeah, you said you've banged some of Sam's girlfriends too," Amanda said. "Don't they make a fuss about you doing it with your brother?"

"The girls we've been with don't mind," Sam put in. "They like watching us. We don't tell anyone who we think will get seriously freaked out. So far, the ones that know about it have stayed quiet."

"You sure about that?"

"Well, no-one's ever given us trouble about it."

"Yet." Amanda had that unpleasant mocking tone to her voice again.

"We're careful," Nina said defensively. "And our town's easy-going, people aren't too judgmental there. Everyone knows how much sex goes on. It's all just don't-ask, don't-tell."

"If you say so," Amanda replied, sounding dubious. "Don't know if I'd take that kind of risk just for a big dick. Even one as big as his."

"I love her, and she loves me." Sam sounded almost defiant. "We wouldn't stop even if our family found out about us. My girl's worth the risk." He sounded so sincere that Anya felt a little frisson of jealousy. She knew Sam loved her, and the unborn child inside her; but Nina was still his soulmate, and always would be.

"Aren't you adorable," Amanda said drily. There was no mistaking the mockery in her voice, and Anya found that she was starting to genuinely dislike the woman. Then Nina, forgiving as always, mercifully changed the subject.

"I told you the story, Amanda. You said you'd make me come."

"Okay, honey. I guess you earned it." Amanda lowered her face to Nina's crotch yet again. Her long red hair fell like a soft curtain over Nina's thighs. Her tongue flicked out and stroked all the way up Nina's shaven vulva, while she used her fingertips to stretch the engorged pink labia apart. Nina squealed happily as that long, agile tongue danced over the tender opening of her vagina and dabbed at her swollen clit. As Anya watched, Amanda's tongue darted in and out of Nina's pussy with amazing speed. Nina cried out in ecstasy, and the clear nectar of her vaginal juices drizzled onto Amanda's face and breasts. Amanda slid two fingers into her, restlessly probing her cunt as she kept on licking and sucking and kissing it.

Anya couldn't take it any more. After hearing Nina's stories and feeling Sam's erect penis stroking her leg, she was unbearably horny, her pussy gushing wet between her legs. She couldn't believe how much she needed another fuck. She twisted round on the bed to face Sam, who was staring in fascination at Nina and Amanda. Anya got his attention by curling her small fingers around the thick base of his swollen cock and squeezing it hard. As he flinched and glanced at her in surprise, she kissed him and gave him a look that was so full of impatient desire it was almost a glare. She stroked her leg provocatively against his thigh, and pressed herself close enough to smell his manly sweat. As she did so, her pale, hairless vulva kissed against the huge shaft of his erection, and he groaned quietly. Anya herself shivered involuntarily, both from the tantalising contact and from the realisation that she was once more stroking the cock that had impregnated her.

Beside them, Nina was still moaning and flexing her body as Amanda's tongue made soft wet slurps against her cunt lips. Anya wasn't watching the two girls any more, though; she only had eyes for Sam. He was kissing her wordlessly, and caressing her pale breasts with his powerful hands. She kept stroking her pussy against him as she kissed him and tousled the soft hair on his broad, firm chest. She could feel his quickening heartbeat, while her own heart hammered like a machine-gun in her chest. The anticipation was maddening; she needed him inside her so badly she could almost taste it. She looked into her cousin's gorgeous emerald-green eyes and saw that he wanted the same.

Sam moved on top of her with sudden urgency. He seized her delicate thighs and forced her legs wide apart. She bit her lip tremulously and gazed silently up at him, pleading with her eyes. He kissed her cheek with surprising gentleness, and then took his heavy cock in his hand and guided its throbbing scarlet head into the tight canal of her vagina. Anya inhaled sharply and tensed her whole body as Sam slid more and more of his painfully thick shaft inside her. Her cunt was still sore and tender from their earlier bouts of fucking, and now it was once again forced to stretch around this huge, glorious invader. She let out a lingering moan of pleasure and pain as Sam's muscular arms embraced her.

She felt the shaft of Sam's cock pulse and twitch while the muscles of her pussy squeezed tight around it. He slid in and out of her in quick bursts of motion. With each thrust, he filled her to her limit, the head of his cock pumping against her cervix. It hurt, but it was such a sweet pain, and she wanted more. Her pussy was aflame with tingling pleasure, and her whole body twisted and shuddered in Sam's strong grip. He always held her so tight when they made love, as if he was afraid to let her go. Their legs were entangled, sliding warmly and sensuously together.

Amanda was still aggressively pleasuring Nina beside them. Nina's rising cries of joy mingled with Anya's whimpers and Sam's harsh, rhythmic grunting. The bed, already covered with the residue of hours of sex, was now drenched once more by Nina and Anya's pussies. Anya could feel her juices gush around Sam's thrusting erection. Her thighs were soaked and sticky, and Sam's soft, thick pubic hair was wet from it too as he ploughed into her.

Nina was thrashing and moaning on the bed as her cunt was licked out with furious speed. "Oh, God, Amanda, more, please, more," she sang out as she clutched the wet bedclothes and threw her lovely head back, her ash-blonde hair forming a wild halo. Even as Sam fucked her, Anya glanced aside and momentarily met Nina's gaze. She could see that the older girl's eyes were drowsy and unfocused, a sign of her approaching climax. Through the haze of sex, Anya wondered if that red-haired bitch would actually let Nina come this time.

She did. Amanda gave the little bulb of Nina's clit one last kiss, and that was clearly enough to push the girl over the edge, because she screamed and writhed around, clutching helplessly at herself. Lying there beneath Sam's straining body, almost delirious with pleasure herself, Anya watched her cousin's pussy spray its warm juices all over Amanda's smiling face. Nina's orgasmic cry tailed off into a long, satisfied moan as Amanda kissed her through her climax. Some idle part of Anya's mind wondered if the other guests at the hotel were hearing it all. If they were, she secretly hoped they were getting aroused by it.

Almost as she thought it, she felt a hot bloom of impossible pleasure grow from her vulva and spread through her body like wildfire. Sam was thrusting inside her like a wild bull, fast and furious and so incredibly strong. He was whispering her name in her ear and lightly biting her delicate neck. Anya opened her mouth to cry out, only to be silenced by her sudden, jolting orgasm. With Sam holding her so tight, she couldn't kick and writhe as she climaxed, she could only shudder and gasp with each crashing wave of ecstasy. The hot nectar of her pussy gushed around Sam's cock and added to the patch of sweet dampness beneath their entwined bodies. The glorious moment stretched on and on as she closed her eyes and just revelled in the sensation.

She was still coming when she felt Sam go taut above her. He cursed breathlessly, gave her a rough kiss that was more like a bite, and ejaculated a white river into her. He'd already fucked her and the other two girls repeatedly tonight, but his huge balls still held a staggering amount of come. As Sam spent himself inside her, Anya felt a warm trickle of semen overflow from her pussy and run down the inside of her thigh. She closed her eyes and listened to her racing heartbeat, to Sam's ragged breath, the sweet sounds of their completed passion.

When, at last, Sam lifted himself off her to lie next to her, Anya looked down the length of her aching body and saw that her pussy lips were coated in a thick layer of his seed. Almost involuntarily, she reached down and dipped two trembling fingers between her labia, wincing at how sore her vagina was. Her fingertips were wet and sticky when she raised them to her mouth; she sucked Sam's warm, sweetish come off them. She turned to smile at Sam, and found that he was looking at her in that disquieting way again, with affection, longing and guilt warring in his green eyes. Despite the lovely afterglow of her orgasm, Anya felt suddenly sad and afraid as she remembered the child silently growing inside her. Her and Sam's secret, a secret they both knew would be revealed before long.

She held Sam's gaze for a moment, trying to catch her breath as she felt his hands caress her sweat-dappled breasts. Then she glanced over at Nina and Amanda, who were now cuddling close together and looking at her and Sam with drowsy smiles. "You look so nice together," Nina said softly while Amanda kissed her cheek and the blonde tresses of her hair.

"You don't look too bad yourselves," Sam responded languidly. His cock was trickling come as it dangled flaccid between his muscular thighs, the huge shaft still slick and glistening from Anya's vagina. He slid his arm around Anya's naked waist to pull her close to him again.

"I'm kind of jealous," Amanda murmured. She had dried her face after going down on Nina, but Anya could still see a faint gleam of wetness on her pretty cheeks. "I'm the only one of us who didn't get to come just now."

"Give me a minute, babe, and I'll fuck you so hard we break the bed," Sam told her earnestly.

"Damn right you will." Amanda grinned as she gazed hungrily at Sam and Anya. "We aren't even close to finished here."

*

When at last it was all over - the caresses, the kisses, the long glorious sixty-nines, the relentless thrusts of Sam's cock into all three girls' pussies - Anya lay sore and dazed on the utterly dishevelled sheets, her legs comfortably entwined with Sam and Nina's. Her cousins were sleeping soundly, unsurprising considering the intense athleticism of the past few hours. The warm pressure of their lovely naked bodies beside her was wonderful, but Anya couldn't sleep, even as she watched the pale sun rise over the rooftops through the bay windows. Her whole body ached; her thighs and upper arms were bruised from Sam's powerful grip, her pale neck dotted with love-bites. Her pussy felt so awfully tender that the slightest movement made her wince. Also, as was usual for her after a long night of lovemaking, her bladder was burstingly full. The bed beneath her reeked of sex; God knew what the hotel maids would think when they came to change the sheets.

Anya lay there, frustratingly half-awake, for a long while before she realised that Amanda was gone. She hadn't seen her leave, but that didn't mean much - everything had been a blur by the end, all those naked bodies tangled up together. Anya still wasn't sure whose tongue had been up her pussy during her last orgasm.

Secretly, she was relieved that the red-haired woman had left. For all her beauty and talent in bed, she had been a stranger, and Anya hadn't liked some of her mannerisms. Particularly that mocking way she'd talked to them, as if they were silly kids who she was only tolerating because they were pretty. This holiday was meant to be for them, and them alone. They didn't need some condescending American bitch interfering with their love.

Anya decided she wanted an early-morning bath, to wash the dried sweat and come from her skin. It would be nice to have a little alone time after so much exhausting intimacy. Wincing at the soreness of her limbs, she carefully extricated herself from her cousins' embrace. They both looked so beautiful asleep, she didn't want to wake them. Nina stirred and licked her lips as Anya got up from the bed. Anya gave the sleeping girl a soft kiss, admiring her full breasts and graceful legs, and tiptoed gingerly into the bathroom.

To her irritation, she found Amanda in there. Worse, she was in the bathtub already, soaking lazily in the steaming-hot water. Anya swallowed her annoyance and tried to look nonchalant as the red-haired woman gazed up at her.