Sweet Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to help, honey? You want to put your big hard thing up inside me?"

"Yes," Sam said hoarsely. What else could he say? It was excruciating, his poor cock was now cruelly confined by the tight denim, trapped against his thigh as Amanda's fingers massaged it. He wasn't even fully hard yet, and he knew the torment would just get worse.

"Well, follow me, then, German boy." She led him by his manhood, keeping her hand firmly down his jeans. They skirted the edge of the dancefloor and went out through a side door, into the cramped, dimly-lit alleyway beside the club. There were a few people there already - smokers lighting up, drunkards trying to get sober. At the far end of the alley, a man and woman were drunkenly making out, obviously struggling to keep their balance. The air carried the smell of big-city alleyways the world over - smoke, booze, piss and damp. The thump of the music was muted but still audible.

"Here?" Sam said doubtfully. It wasn't exactly the place he'd have chosen for a quickie, even though his need for release was growing unbearable.

"Yes," she hissed back, her voice sharp with desire. "I want it here. In the alley, in front of them." She was grinding herself against him, her heavy breasts straining at the flimsy material of her dress. Her roving hand was clutching his aching cock almost cruelly inside his jeans. His pre-come trickled over her fingers. Lust smouldered in her blue eyes. "God, you're so big. Don't make me fucking wait."

Sam kissed her as he pushed her against the brick wall of the alley. She half-opened her mouth, letting her lithe tongue dart against his. They made out like horny teenagers, not caring about the drunkards and smokers who stood just a few yards away. While Amanda kissed him, her hands worked feverishly to unbutton his jeans and finally expose his bulging cock. The thick shaft stood up, huge and engorged, in the cool night air. It rubbed hard against Amanda's thigh as they pressed close together.

Amanda lifted up her dress hem, revealing a pair of thoroughly slutty black silk panties. She was obviously soaking wet; the damp silk clung tightly to the prominent lips of her pussy. Her inner thighs glistened as she impatiently tugged her panties to the side to expose her cunt. It was neatly shaven, save for an enticing tuft of red hair just above her slit. Her large, protruding labia were pink and swollen with arousal, and as she kissed Sam, she grabbed his yearning erection and rubbed its crimson head urgently against them. Sam almost came right then, the feeling was so good - the tip of his cock teased between her cunt lips, skin on warm wet skin, a hair's breadth from slipping fully inside her. But he was too big to stand comfortably against her like that, and his shaft became trapped up between their bodies. He growled with frustrated pleasure through the ongoing kiss. He was aware that some of the clubbers in the alley were watching them now, and he didn't care.

She must have noticed them too, because she suddenly broke the kiss with a giggle, and then nonchalantly pulled down the top of her dress to free her breasts. Despite his urgent desire to be inside her, Sam still took a moment to marvel at her fantastic pair. They were bigger than Nina's, a little asymmetrical, milky white and delightfully bouncy. One of them was blemished by a small dark mole. Her erect nipples were a surprisingly deep red against the pale surrounding skin. Sam's hands reached out instinctively to tweak and fondle them as his erection stroked infuriatingly against her inner thigh.

"Fuck me," she breathed, after giving him one more lavish kiss. "Fuck me raw, I want to go back in the club with your come in me. I want your sister to know you've-" She stopped talking and gasped, her gorgeous eyes going wide in delight and astonishment, as Sam lost patience and slid his full length up into her pussy with one quick hard motion. "Ohhh, it's big, it's so big," she groaned, and then they were moving urgently together, hips rocking and backs straining. Amanda's arms wrapped around Sam's broad back, and she squealed and sighed and bit her lip as he ploughed into her. There was no finesse in their rhythm, just the vulgar roughness of a sordid back-alley fuck.

Her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Nina or Anya's, even with Sam's full nine-and-a-half inches jammed up inside her. Clearly, she'd been with a hell of a lot of well-hung men. But Sam didn't care, it was still hot wet heaven around his erection. Her vaginal muscles convulsed and shivered in time with his thrusts, making the soft damp walls of her pussy clench and unclench pleasurably, squeezing the rock-hard length of his cock. Her pale thighs were drenched as her juices flowed, and even through the smoky odour of the alley, Sam could smell the ripe, sexy reek of it. God damn, he thought, she's even wetter than Nina.

Amanda moaned as she was forced up even harder against the graffiti-scarred brick wall. The head of Sam's cock was pounding against the very limit of her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she shuddered and strained in ever-growing pleasure. She was digging her hands into his back, holding on to his shoulderblades as if for dear life. He was using her more roughly than he ever had Nina; there was no need to hold back, no need to be gentle with this voluptuous redheaded slut. There was no time for kisses and soft caresses now, only more hungry thrusts inside her.

Sam saw, through the rising heat of his passion, that the other people in the alley were now standing around them, watching intently, and instead of shame or anger he felt a sudden virile pride. All his worries - Anya's baby, Nina's vulnerability, the uncertain years ahead - were drowned under a wave of animalistic pleasure. He was fucking this slut, this gorgeous, filthy American girl he'd only met an hour ago, up against a wall in a dark alleyway, and he didn't give a fuck that these drunken deadbeats were watching. Let them see a woman get taken the way she wanted, by a real man.

"Oh fuck, oh Christ, I'm coming, I'm gonna come," she screamed, sounding almost afraid. Her pretty head thrashed to and fro, her curly mane of red hair whipping around. Her magnificent breasts rocked and heaved, and she arched her back against the brickwork. Sam pumped into her, the head of his cock straining against her cervix. She moaned long and loud and bit down hard on his neck as she climaxed. Her juices surged around his cock and flowed down her thighs. Sam knew he could keep it going longer if he wanted, make her come again and again, but right now all he wanted was to finish inside her, and fill her with his seed.

His orgasm was like a chorus of angels, a blissful satisfaction releasing the tension that had built up during that long, fierce fuck. His come rushed into her like a white river. Warm, thick semen overflowed from her pussy and dripped down between her parted legs. He was still deep inside her as his balls emptied themselves, but as the torrent kept coming, he pulled suddenly out of her and let the last spurt splatter onto her thighs and belly. Some of it landed on the raised hem of her dress.

For a moment, they stood there in the alley, breathing hard and staring at one another with almost hostile eyes. Then Amanda, her breasts still bare and her vulva oozing with Sam's come, kissed him quickly on the lips, and turned to address the little crowd of gawking clubbers around them. "Liked that, huh?" she said with a wicked smile. "I bet you did. Well, take a good look, boys and girls." She hitched up her dress so her pussy was clearly visible. Sam, standing beside her in a happy daze, noticed that some of the male watchers had erections, and one drunk young woman was looking at him and Amanda with obvious longing.

Amanda reached down suddenly and grabbed Sam's semi-erect cock, shaking its thick, glistening-wet shaft at the onlookers. "Bet you guys wish you were hung like my man," she told them. They may not have spoken English, but there was no mistaking Amanda's mocking intent. She jiggled her breasts tauntingly, making them bounce. "And that your girlfriends had tits like these." Then she laughed, turned to Sam again and kissed him long and hard in front of the mutely staring drunks. "Come on, baby. Let's go back inside," she said huskily.

The two of them rearranged their sweat-damp clothes as best they could. Amanda's blue dress was visibly stained with semen now, and there was a very obvious white trickle running down the inside of her bare leg. She clearly didn't care, but as they strode out of the alley and back into the club, Sam began to feel a growing sense of embarassment. In the heat of the moment, he hadn't given a damn about all those strangers watching; there was something about Amanda that had made it easy to be shameless and uninhibited in public. Now he had to fight back the urge to cringe at the memory. And he'd admitted to her that he fucked Nina and Anya - that hadn't been smart. She'd been okay with it, yes, but what if she hadn't been?

"Uh, Amanda, maybe we shouldn't tell the girls," Sam said as he followed her to the dancefloor. The music was even louder than before; he had to yell for her to hear him.

"You think they haven't guessed?" she replied with a dirty grin. "What, are you scared they'll be jealous? Or do you just want me all to yourself?"

"No, I just don't know if they'll want to-"

"I've got news for you, Sam," she interrupted. "I'm going to fuck all three of you tonight. You, and your sister, and your cousin. Nothing you can do about it. So shut up and get ready for more."

Before Sam could think of a reply, they found the two girls amid the throng. Nina, who was clearly somewhat drunk now, was happily dancing away, shaking her lovely ass to the thumping beat. Anya looked adorably awkward as she tried imperfectly to mimic her cousin's graceful motions. Both girls had, unsurprisingly, attracted a small flock of male admirers, who were crowding around them, dancing indecently close to them and trying to catch their gaze. Nina barely seemed to notice them, but Anya looked rather uncomfortable at the attention she was getting. She had never slept with anyone except him and Nina, and Sam knew she still had trouble accepting just how desirable she was.

Amanda made a beeline for the dancing girls, her hair glowing a startling scarlet in the staccato flashes of the club's strobe lights. She pushed nonchalantly through the crowd of hopeful admirers. Sam followed her, glancing coldly at the pasty-faced boys who were so eagerly eyeing his sister and cousin. As he approached, the boys glared at him, and he saw a couple of them mutter bitterly to themselves. Still, he was visibly more muscular than any of them, and like the drunk Briton before them, they conceded defeat and slipped away into the dancing crowd.

Nina smiled in greeting when she saw him and Amanda. "Hey, you two," she shouted over the thumping music. "Did you have a good-"

Amanda cut Nina off mid-sentence by grabbing her arm, pulling her close to herself and giving her a long, lusty kiss on the lips. Nina stood there stunned as the red-haired woman aggressively made out with her. As Sam and Anya watched, Amanda casually slid her hand under Nina's dress, while the other clubbers whirled obliviously around just inches away. Amanda kept her hand up there for a long moment, shamelessly fondling Nina's inner thigh, before pulling away and grinning at her bewildered expression.

"What was that for?" Nina asked in tipsy bemusement.

"For introducing me to your brother," Amanda said with a wicked smile. "Look what he just did to me." She lifted up her dress, right there on the dancefloor, and tugged her sex-sodden lingerie to the side once more. Nina and Anya gawped at her exposed vulva and the glistening semen that trickled from her pussy lips. A couple of the other clubbers saw as well, and Sam saw them stare in shocked fascination until Amanda lowered her dress hem again.

"Listen, you guys are all major fucking hotties," Amanda continued, looking between the three cousins with a sluttish smile. "I've been looking for someone worth fucking all night, and the way I see it, I just found three of them. So this is what we're going to do now. We're leaving this shithole of a club and going back to your hotel. And the four of us are going to do it like it's going out of style."

For a moment, the three cousins stood there wordless on the busy dancefloor. Sam frowned at Amanda's forwardness and Anya looked simply appalled, but then Nina - dear, impulsive, oversexed Nina - smiled delightedly and said, "Are...are you serious?" She glanced at Sam as if seeking approval, but he could see in her eyes that she had already made up her mind. "God, that sounds awesome. What do you say, Sam? Anni?"

Shy little Anya just mumbled something inaudible and looked down at her feet, and Nina clearly took that as a yes. She grabbed first Sam and then Anya by the wrist and began to tug them in the direction of the exit. "Hold on a second, babe," Sam said, resisting her pull. "Amanda, I don't know if the hotel will let you stay."

"You weren't so hesitant when you had your cock in me, big boy," Amanda said with a wry smile. "If you like, we can go back to my place instead. Long taxi ride, though. The hotel would be easier. Trust me, I can make them let me in."

Sam considered it, feeling unsure about the idea. Amanda was a total stranger, and she'd been oddly forceful in feeling up Nina back on the dancefloor. But she was undeniably hot, and he definitely wouldn't say no to fucking her again. Nina was obviously up for it too, and it might be a nice way to get Anya to come out of her comfort zone. As long as he was there to keep an eye on the girls, everything should be fine.

Nina and Amanda were both looking at him expectantly as the music boomed around them. Sam sighed, imwardly scolding himself for giving in so easily. "Alright, girls. Our hotel it is." It'd be safer than going across Berlin to a stranger's house, that was for sure.

Nina smiled with eager anticipation. Swaying a little from the alcohol, she led Sam and Anya through the dancing crowd and up the stairs to the exit, with Amanda following close behind. When the four of them finally stepped out onto the street, the cool night air was deeply refreshing after the pressing heat of the club.

"The hotel's this way," Nina said, pointing tipsily up the street and looking at Amanda with amorous eyes. Amanda returned her gaze, and eyed Sam and Anya with similar desire.

"Lead on, honey," she drawled as they set off. The night-time bustle of Berlin surrounded them; drunken revellers stumbling from the neon-lit club entrances, a group of scantily-clad girls walking along to the next stop on their bar crawl, the distant wail of police sirens. Sam met Anya's gaze as they followed the other two along the pavement. Her expression was nervous, and more than a little jealous.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked her quietly as they walked, making sure Nina and Amanda couldn't hear.

"I thought...I thought it was just going to be us this holiday," she said. "Why did you have to fuck her, Sam?" She sounded genuinely annoyed, and Sam gave her a guilty smile.

"Sorry, Anni. I didn't think she was going to get so pushy. Look, we'll have some fun with her tonight, and then she'll be gone in the morning, okay?"

Anya fixed him with a decidely unimpressed look. "Well, you'd better fuck me and Nina more than her," she muttered. She sounded so serious that Sam had to stifle a chuckle.

*

Back at the hotel, the desk clerk protested when they tried to bring Amanda upstairs with them. "Guests only," he said. "She doesn't have a reservation. Fräulein, I'm afraid you have to leave."

Amanda strutted over to the bespectacled man's desk, reached into her purse and casually planted a hundred-euro note on the polished wood. She leaned forward so that her pale cleavage was practically in the man's face. "Don't worry. I'll leave once I've fucked them," she told him in surprisingly fluent German. The astonished clerk just watched, mouth agape, as the four of them walked past him to the elevator.

In the softly lit privacy of their bedroom, Amanda effortlessly took charge of the evening. Sam had expected her to be wild; he hadn't expected her to be so dominant. As soon as they were through the door, she stripped with tantalising slowness, clearly relishing the three cousins' astounded stares as she flashed her sumptuous breasts, gorgeous pink cunt and tight round ass at them. Then she made them stand there as she undressed each of them in turn, kissing and caressing them constantly. As she got Sam out of his jeans, she eagerly took his erect penis in her mouth, swallowing nearly three-quarters of its thick, blue-veined shaft. She gave him a superb, slurping, tongue-twisting blowjob, but infuriatingly she didn't let him come before she released his dripping cock and moved on to Nina. Sam watched as she slowly removed his sister's dress, knelt in front of her and lapped at her moist womanhood, making Nina sigh and clutch at Amanda's scarlet hair. Amanda apparently enjoyed denying her lovers their orgasms, because she cruelly stopped tonguing Nina's pussy just as she began to shiver and squeal with pleasure.

Finally, Amanda undressed Anya, and Sam watched affectionately as his little cousin had her first non-incestuous sexual experience. Amanda licked out Anya's cute young pussy with great relish, her long tongue moving sinuously from labia to clitoris to the tight depths of the vagina, and the younger girl stood there moaning and quivering as she approached orgasm. Sam expected Amanda to deny poor Anya her climax as well, but the American didn't stop licking away until Anya cried out enraptured, her pussy's warm clear juices trickling down her thighs and into Amanda's mouth.

After that, the four of them moved to the big double bed to start fucking in earnest. As Sam lay back on the white cotton sheets, Amanda straddled him and impaled herself on him, whooping delightedly as she rode his cock. Anya and Nina immediately began kissing and fingering each other as they watched Amanda's eager rodeo. Sam managed to make the redhead come twice on his thrusting cock before he spurted his semen inside her wet, pulsating cunt.

Amanda wasn't anywhere near finished yet. As she rose off Sam, she seized Anya and kissed her aggressively, imperiously telling her to go down on her. Anya meekly complied, clearly helpless to resist the older woman's tone of command; she licked and sucked Sam's come from the silky lips of Amanda's pussy. Amanda repaid her in kind, beginning a long and succulent sixty-nine with her. Sam, meanwhile, rolled onto his sister and took her with passionate force. He'd been waiting all evening to fuck her again, and wonderful though Amanda had been, nothing could compare to the tight wet ecstasy of Nina's vagina.

Sam pumped the full length of his cock into Nina, enjoying her rapturous squeals and shudders as he held her down on the increasingly disordered sheets. While Nina twisted in the throes of her orgasm, Amanda and Anya came on each other's tongues, and the three girls made a wonderful chorus of impassioned moans, so loud they were surely audible throughout the hotel. Sam buried his face in his sister's magnificent, heaving breasts and inhaled her scent as he came inside her.

Then it was Anya's turn to get fucked. As Nina and Amanda watched, trembling and breathless, Sam pushed his little cousin's pale legs apart until her knees were up against his shoulders. He entered her more gently than he had Nina and Amanda, mindful of her small frame and painfully tight pussy. God, she was so soft, so wet; her sixty-nine with Amanda had left her vulva and inner thighs utterly soaking. He loved the way her vaginal muscles clenched around the length of his cock. After fucking the other two girls, he found he could last much longer with Anya, enjoying a long, slow, sensual rhythm inside her. He gazed into her eyes and kissed her delicate little mouth, tasting Amanda on her tongue. She was looking at him with bright-eyed adoration. This girl, he remembered with a surge of love and guilt, was the mother of his child.