Sweet Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time bringing Anya to orgasm, making it slow and gentle and drawn-out. At last, she shivered and sighed his name, and he kissed her long raven-black hair and whispered loving words in her ear. He looked momentarily aside to see Nina and Amanda engrossed in a sixty-nine beside him, kissing and suckling each other's tender labia, barely stopping for breath. That beautiful sight finally tipped him over the edge, and he felt his come erupt from the throbbing head of his cock. As his trembling climax subsided, he pulled out of Anya and let the last of trickle of his seed fall on her lean, pale belly.

Nina and Amanda came moments later, gasping and writhing in mutual ecstasy. Sam and Anya lay there in their afterglow and watched approvingly. Finally, the four of them relaxed side-by-side on the damp bedclothes, panting and gasping, their skin flushed red and gleaming with sweat. The air was thick with the sweet smell of sex.

Sam gazed at the three beautiful girls he'd just made love to. God, what a sight it was, all of them just sprawled out in their naked glory - his gorgeous sister, his sweet little cousin, and this wonderful, seductive stranger. His worries faded into the background as a sense of gentle wellbeing filled him. Life is good, he thought, smiling softly to himself.

"Again?" Amanda asked, after they'd all got their breath back.

"Again," Sam replied, without hesitation.

*

Some time after midnight, Anya was curled up beside Sam on the rumpled and sweaty bedclothes, feeling the warmth of her cousin's long, strong legs against her own. Sam was half-spooning her, his heavy genitals resting against her thigh. Anya contentedly inhaled the musky, lingering scent of sex, and glanced over at the other two girls. Amanda lay with one leg hooked over Nina's thigh, their vulvas so close together they were almost touching. Her scarlet mane was wildly sprawled over the pillows. Nina's blonde hair mingled prettily with it.

The four of them were resting after their second bout of intense fucking, just enjoying each other's company. The room's lights were turned off now, but the glow of the streetlights shone in through the bay windows, gently illuminating the graceful curves of their naked bodies. Long sweet minutes passed by in silence.

As she drowsed beside Sam, Anya felt a mixture of emotions - delight at the memory of the last few hours, happy anticipation of more lovemaking, deep affection for her beautiful cousins. This holiday had started just as wonderfully as she'd hoped. But there was also that sick apprehension that was getting stronger every day, the fear of what would happen when her pregnancy became too obvious to hide. She'd been a heartbeat away from admitting the truth to Nina several times already, only to catch herself at the last minute. She kept imagining nightmare scenarios where her cousin reacted with violent hatred and jealousy. Even if Nina took the news well, Anya knew that her life was about to become so much more complicated; the mere thought of telling her parents brought on an involuntary shiver of fear. And then, of course, there was this strange, intrusive, sex-crazed American, who had so easily cast a spell on her cousins...

As if on cue, Amanda broke the silence. "You guys owe me something," she said softly in English. The four of them had been speaking it all night, although in the heat of passion the three cousins still cursed and cried out in German. Anya wondered if Sam and Nina were practicing English pillow-talk for their future lovers in America.

"Come on, I think we paid you back enough already," Sam murmured.

"That's not what I meant. I like to know the people I fuck, and after a fuck like that, I'm pretty damn curious. I'd say it's only fair you tell me a bit about yourselves."

"Like what?" Nina asked with a happy gleam in her eyes. She kissed Amanda on the cheek and lightly caressed her breasts.

"Hmmm..." Amanda made a show of thinking it over as Nina fondled her. "I don't know...how about you tell me how you lost your virginity." She turned her head and gave Nina a fulsome kiss on the lips.

"With a boy or with a girl?" Nina giggled, when Amanda had stopped kissing her.

"Either. Both."

"I'd like to hear that too," Anya put in. It was true. She had always wondered how Nina had become so confident and comfortable in her sexuality, something she herself still struggled with. Beside her, Sam drowsily stretched his back and looked pensively at his sister. "Go ahead, babe. I've heard it before," he said.

Nina gazed up at the ceiling with a rather nostalgic smile on her face. Amanda curled up even tighter against her and kissed her neck and collarbone, while gently kneading the tanned flesh of her breasts and toying with her nipples. Nina sighed contentedly and began to speak.

"My first time with a boy...well, he was a man, really. It was my swimming coach back in high school. Richard. He was way older than me, and he had a thing for all the girls in the swimming club. Watching us shower, touching our asses when he thought nobody was looking, all of that. Sometimes he sent us dirty text messages."

"Sounds like a creep," Amanda muttered, still kissing and stroking Nina's breasts.

"He was, I guess," Nina admitted. "But he was good-looking, and he could actually be kind of charming when he wasn't just staring at my tits. I know he had some of the other girls in the team before he fucked me. You remember Cynthia, Sam?"

"Yeah, I remember her," Sam replied, with an odd coldness in his voice. Anya silently wondered who Cynthia was.

"I walked in on her sucking Richard off after swimming practice one day. Right there in the changing rooms, with his cock down her throat. I thought they'd stop after they saw me, but she kept sucking it till he came in her mouth. Then he just dangled it over her face so his come dripped all over her. I stood there and watched, and...I got sort of turned on. I mean, by then I'd kissed guys and let them feel me up, but I'd never seen a grown man naked before, and Richard was pretty big." Nina gave her brother a naughty glance. "Not like you, Sam, but still nice."

"So did he fuck you right then?" Amanda asked impatiently.

"No. He came over to me and started kissing me. I was too surprised to fight him off, I just stood there. He had his cock against my thigh and he was feeling my tits through my swimsuit. Cynthia was still on her knees covered in come, watching. It was so confusing...my pussy was wet as anything, and I started to kiss Richard back, but I was also worried he was going to try and force me."

"If he had, sis, I would have ripped his fucking head off," Sam growled. Anya could see there was an angry set to his jaw now.

"I know," Nina sighed. "That's why I didn't tell you about it for so long, because I knew you'd be pissed off. But he didn't, he just kissed me and said 'See you tomorrow, after practice'. Then he and Cynthia walked out to fuck in the shower room. I was still in shock. I couldn't believe he'd come on to me like that, even after all the times he'd ogled me or touched my ass. And when he started doing it to Cyn, I could hear it through the door the whole time. He was making her moan so loud. I realised right then that I really wanted it."

"Horny little thing, aren't you?" Amanda murmured. She was nuzzling Nina's right breast, and gazing cheekily up at her. Nina laughed and nodded, unashamed, and continued her story.

"When I got home, I spent the whole night touching myself, thinking about Richard. I still wasn't sure if I could actually go through with it. But I wanted to get laid, with a real man, not the loser boys in my class. Up till then, the only boy I really got wet thinking about was Sam. And we hadn't started fucking yet."

"Damn shame we hadn't," Sam grumbled. "I wish I'd been your first."

"I don't," Nina said matter-of-factly. Sam and Anya both frowned in surprise. Then Nina went on. "I'm glad we only started fucking after we'd been with other people. So we knew what we were doing, and didn't ruin it by being clumsy. And we were properly in love when we started, you don't know how much better that made it."

"I think I do," Sam replied. He reached across Anya, his penis dangling flaccid over her belly, and pressed his lips against his sister's. Anya found it both pleasurable and frustrating, having her cousin's monster cock brushing her skin as he leaned over her and kissed Nina. She was getting seriously horny again, both from Nina's story and the simple proximity of all those luscious naked bodies. She would need another fuck very soon.

Sam and Nina kissed lovingly for a few moments before Amanda looked up from Nina's tits and laughed, "Cool it, lovebirds, I want to hear the rest. We can screw again in a minute."

Reluctantly, the siblings ended their kiss. Sam lay back down, cuddling close to Anya and letting the warm weight of his cock and balls fall on her thigh again. It was a lovely but terribly teasing feeling. Anya pouted with horny impatience as Nina resumed her story.

"Well, anyway. I still hadn't made up my mind whether to fuck Richard the next day. At the swimming pool he didn't take his eyes off me the whole afternoon. Cynthia and the other girls kept whispering and giving me funny looks. I guess Cyn told them that Richard was going to have me. I couldn't really focus on swimming, I kept messing up my timing when we did synchronised stuff. I thought Richard might jump into the pool and just take me right there in front of everyone."

"He should have. I love it when people watch me fuck," Amanda interjected as she squeezed Nina's breasts. She shot a smouldering glance at Sam, who looked suddenly embarrassed as Nina continued.

"After practice was over, and the other girls had gone home, I stayed behind in the changing rooms like Richard had said. He took ages to turn up, though, and I started feeling silly. I thought maybe he wasn't going to do it with me after all, and I was disappointed, but also kind of relieved. So I got out of my swimsuit and went to take a shower. I thought I'd go home and forget the whole thing." She paused and gave a little gasp as Amanda delicately suckled one of her nipples.

"...And?" Anya asked. Her pussy was tingling with arousal. She could feel Sam's cock growing prodigiously against her thigh.

"And he was waiting for me in the shower room," Nina said wistfully. "He was naked. He was thirty-something and kind of unshaven, but he had a great body from all that swimming. His cock got hard right away when he saw me. I thought it was huge." She grinned at Sam again. "That was before I knew what a real monster cock looked like. Richard was still pretty big, though, I guess about seven inches."

"It's not the size, it's what you do with it," Amanda joked as she kissed and caressed Nina's breasts and neck. One of her perfectly manicured hands slid down Nina's toned belly to lightly stroke over the mound of her vulva. "So tell us, Nina. What did he do?"

Nina trembled at the red-haired woman's touch, and when she spoke again Anya could hear her breath was quick and shallow with arousal. "He just...he just took me. Without saying anything. I thought it would be...I don't know...slow, or romantic, or something. But he just grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. I was scared and confused and so fucking horny...I was worried he'd hurt me, but I wanted him to fuck me so badly. He was kissing my tits and his hands were all over me, it felt so unreal. I-" She whimpered as Amanda teased the lips of her pussy with two delicate fingers. Abruptly, Amanda slipped her fingers into Nina's slit and began to move them gently in and out, eliciting a series of pleasurable hisses and shudders.

Nina struggled to keep talking as she was finger-fucked with increasing speed. "Ohhh...then he...then he went inside me...and it was so big, it felt so good, he...ahhh...he kept going so long, I thought I was going crazy, my pussy was so wet...mmmm, ohhh...his cock was just pumping into me...and then..." She stopped to moan in ecstasy as Amanda fingered her harder and cheekily rubbed her clit. Watching her cousin get finger-fucked, Anya was reminded of that night in Munich just a few days before, the way she'd dominated Nina and made her come helplessly.

"Then...ohhh, fuck...then he said he was going to come. I got scared, he didn't have a condom or anything and I wasn't on the pill yet...ahhh, yes, don't stop...he just kissed me and then his come was all rushing into me. I loved that feeling, I always love how warm it is inside me. God, Amanda, ahhh..." Nina gave a little yelp of delight as Amanda's fingers brushed her clit again.

"Keep talking, baby," Amanda told her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, God...when Richard was done he told me he loved me. He said...ohhh, mmm...he said I was his now, and he was going to do it with me every day. I could feel his come leaking out of me. I was really scared I'd get pregnant. But it had been so good, and I wanted more of it. So I...I said yes, I said he could have me."

"And did he?" Amanda suddenly stopped fingering Nina, making her groan in frustration.

"Yes," Nina confessed, sounding both ashamed and desperately horny. She'd clearly been approaching orgasm, and now Amanda had callously denied it to her. Anya felt sorry for her, but there was something very sexy about that desperate expression. "Every day after swimming practice, in the shower room. He always did it like the first time, fucking me up against the wall. I got on the pill, so he wouldn't make me pregnant, and we kept it up for a few weeks even though I only saw him at the school. I also started doing it with some of the boys from our town. I guess once I realised how good it felt...I got addicted."

"Sex is the best drug there is," Amanda drawled. "Well, except for molly, maybe. So how did it end?"

Nina sighed ruefully. "Not well. Richard just couldn't keep his cock to himself. Somebody got photos of him fucking another girl from the swimming club, and put them on the internet. When the school heard about it, they fired him, and he left town. I never saw him again. He didn't even call me. I guess I never really believed that he loved me, but...it still hurt."

"He was a goddamn pervert, Nina," Sam said coldly. His handsome green eyes were quietly angry, even though his cock was standing up huge and hard again. "You deserved someone better for your first time. I wish I'd known about it. I would have beaten the living shit out of him."

"I know, I know he was a son of a bitch, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But it was so good while it lasted," Nina responded, with a wistful look in her eyes. "It was when Richard was fucking me that I realised how much I wanted you, Sam. I mean, I'd had fantasies about you for years, but then I decided I had to make them real. I wanted to find out if you were as good a fuck as he was."

"Is he?" Amanda asked with interest.

"Oh, God, so much better. No comparison." Nina smiled at her brother, who lost his frown and smiled affectionately back. His cock was once again fully erect, pressing hard against Anya as he cuddled her. Anya was more horny than ever now, and was about to ask Sam to relieve her with a good long fuck, when Amanda - the unwelcome, interfering bitch! - said, "That was a good story, baby. But I want more. Tell me about your first time with a girl."

"Yeah," Sam said, lazily stroking his massive erection with one hand, oblivious to Anya's torment. A drop of pre-come was glistening at his urethra. "I like that story way more than the Richard one."

"Oh, alright," Nina murmured. "But after that, I need some proper attention. All these memories are making me so fucking wet." Her long, shapely legs were spread wide on the duvet; one of her elegant feet was stroking Anya's shin. Anya could see her pussy was soaking from the near-orgasm Amanda had given her.

"I tell you what, Nina, honey," Amanda said huskily. She got up on her hands and knees and crawled over the bed until she was crouching between Nina's legs. "You tell us the story, and I'll help you re-live it." Without further ado, she dipped her head and kissed the outer lips of Nina's wet cunt.

Sam and Anya sat up and watched in intense arousal as Amanda performed skilful cunnilingus on the gasping, moaning, trembling girl. She kissed and licked every inch of Nina's smooth, hairless vulva with quiet slurping sounds that were almost drowned out by Nina's squeals and sighs. Amanda's beguilingly long tongue stroked up between the pink folds of the labia, darting momentarily into the vagina itself before swirling over and around the protruding clitoris. Then she slipped her tongue deeper inside Nina's dripping cunt and lapped at it with slow, provocative motions. It must have been heaven for Nina, but it was unspeakably frustrating for Anya to watch. She wanted to be the one tasting the ripe nectar of Nina's pussy, or having Nina taste hers. She saw Sam happily rubbing his dick as he watched the show; if only he would thrust it into her instead!

After a minute or so of lovingly tending to Nina's pussy, Amanda lifted her head again. Her smiling face glistened wetly. Nina groaned in frustrated arousal and glared along the length of her body at Amanda. "Why'd you fucking stop?" she hissed.

"Because you aren't telling us the story, baby," Amanda said, sounding short of breath and yet still deeply amused. "Your first time with a girl. Tonight sure as hell wasn't it."

"No, come on," Nina pleaded. "Just a little bit more, Amanda, please-"

"Tell us, and I'll make you come so hard you pass out," Amanda quipped. "But you don't get one more lick until I hear it."

"Teasing bitch," Nina said in a hurt tone. "Fine. It was in America, last year. Sam and I were on holiday."

"America? You sure do get around. Which state?"

"New York. Our Papa works there, we were visiting him."

"Oh, I love NYC. Great bars. Great drugs. Great sex, if you know where to find it."

"We were there for a week," Nina went on. "Papa paid for a nice hotel for us. Probably so he wouldn't feel guilty that he only actually saw us for about an hour, between all his conferences and board meetings. He always did think money and love were the same thing." Nina sounded a little bitter as she spoke. Anya once again felt a quiet sympathy for her cousin. Her own father was kind and attentive, unlike the cold-hearted man who'd sired Sam and Nina. Come to think of it, she'd only met her uncle a handful of times in her whole life; he probably didn't even remember her name.

"Anyway," Nina continued, clearing her throat. "We were having a good time in the city, you know, drinking, shopping and seeing the sights. Sam and I weren't having sex yet but we'd started cuddling up nude in bed, kissing a bit, just sort of admiring each other."

"There's a lot to admire," Amanda said approvingly, her eyes flicking from Nina's large firm tits and moist pussy to Sam's muscular chest and prominent erection. The siblings smiled sheepishly in response.

"I think we already knew we were going to start fucking sooner or later," Nina conceded. "But we weren't ready to go that far yet. It's a big taboo to break. 'Brothers aren't supposed to know what their sisters' pussies feel like', that kind of thing."

"If their sisters are as hot as you, then they're missing out," Sam said with a tired smile. "I can't believe we waited so long. I had major blue balls that holiday."

"They can't have been that blue, big brother, not after you fucked the girl at that jazz club," Nina said slyly. "What was her name again? If you even remember."

"I remember all my girls' names," Sam shot back. "It was Arlene. She had a really annoying laugh, but her cunt was tight as anything. And her friend, Sarah, she was something else. She fucked like crazy." He sounded rather nostalgic.