Sweet Summer: The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, Ma," he told her calmly, as he glanced at his sister's beautiful naked body. "Just watching TV."

When the call finished, Nina gestured at her tablet's screen. "I messaged Anya," she said brightly. "She says she misses us. Apparently she has dreams about us every night. Very vivid dreams." She sounded extremely flattered.

Sam smiled as he pictured sweet naked Anya in the throes of an intense wet dream. "Let's go visit her," he suggested. "I've always wanted to get laid in Berlin."

"She lives in Munich, stupid," Nina said, giggling.

"Well, let's take her to Berlin for a weekend, then. See the sights, go out clubbing, then go to a seedy hotel room and fuck till we pass out."

Nina rolled her eyes amusedly. "Very romantic."

"Well, come on, ask her. Maybe we can book flights for next month." Sam was genuinely excited by the idea.

"Okay, I'll see what she says. By the way," Nina added, her tone suddenly sultry, "Anni sent us a picture."

"What of?" Sam asked, already half-knowing the answer. Nina turned the tablet around in her hands so the screen was facing her brother.

A close-up, high-definition photo of Anya's beautiful vagina filled the screen. Sam saw to his delight that the girl had shaved off the last of her pubic hair, leaving the pale mound of her vulva smooth and unblemished. Anya had clearly been aroused when she took the picture - her labia were prominent and engorged, and her tender pink slit glistened wetly. Her clitoris had emerged from its fleshy hood. One of Anya's delicate fingers had been stroking it at the moment the photo was taken.

"You should make that your background picture," he told Nina approvingly.

"Then I'd be too horny to use this damn thing," she quipped, turning the tablet back around. "She wants us to send her some photos back."

"We can do better than that. Let's set up a webcam and give her a live performance."

"God, imagine the look on her face when she sees that," Nina said, grinning. "She always loved watching us. But it'll have to wait, big brother. No more fucking for now. We've got to get washed and dressed."

Sam gave an exaggerated groan of disappointment. "You never let me have any fun."

"Poor, deprived Sam, how you suffer," she laughed. "Come on. I'll run us a bath." She put down the tablet, stood up and went out into the hall, shaking her firm naked ass coquettishly as she walked. Sam followed her with a massive, frustrated erection.

They bathed together in the luxurious downstairs bathroom; the big marble bathtub had more than enough space for them both. Nina teased Sam cruelly in the hot soapy water. She kissed him, stroked her bare toes over the shaft of his erect cock, took his hand and guided it gently between her legs, but refused to let him make love to her, no matter how much he begged. She wouldn't even allow him to masturbate as she soaped and fondled her glorious breasts right in front of him. It was pure torture for Sam, who cursed his sister fiercely as she laughed.

Finally, they got out of the bath, and Nina at last took pity on Sam. She knelt in front of him on the bath rug and took his erection in her mouth. Sam sighed in bliss as his sister's warm tongue caressed his thick shaft and toyed with the throbbing head. Between long deep sucks, she would plant soft kisses on the very tip of his cock, momentarily tonguing his urethra. It was during one of these kisses that Sam came, covering Nina's lovely face with thick white semen; several hot spurts landed on her wet, gleaming breasts. She smiled and licked the come off her lips, before standing up to kiss Sam's cheek.

"Does that feel better now?" she asked him cheerfully.

"God, Nina, I love you," was all he could say in response, still in a post-orgasm daze.

Nina ran a quick shower to wash Sam's semen off her face and breasts. Then both siblings towelled off and got dressed for the party. Sam wore grey slacks, black leather shoes and a long-sleeved blue shirt. Nina put on an exquisite red dress, its curves and neckline revealing without being sluttish. She let her ash-blonde hair frame her face in ringlets, and applied a subtle layer of makeup. Sam's cock bulged in his trousers as he watched her pose in a full-length mirror.

"Jesus, Nina, you look incredible," he said, looping his arms around her waist and kissing her long slender neck. She giggled and kissed him back, but pushed him away playfully when he tried to slide his hand up between her legs.

"Bad boy," she scolded. "I told you, not before the party. You'll ruin my dress."

"Come on, sis. I'll go crazy with you walking around like that all night."

"Good. You always fuck harder when you're kept waiting." She slipped on a pair of red high heels to match her dress, and kissed Sam teasingly on the cheek before strutting off to await her guests.

*

The first partygoers arrived as the sun began to sink magnificently below the blue horizon. A stream of tanned, busty girls in incredibly tight dresses made their way up the drive, some accompanied by boyfriends, many of them already tipsy from pre-drinks. Nina and Sam stood at the front door and greeted them with warm smiles, ushering them through to the kitchen and living room. Sam spotted a few of his former lovers in the crowd, and traded amorous glances with them. He fully intended to get reacquainted with some of them tonight.

Sam briefly headed to the living room to get the music started, and shook hands with a couple of guys he knew as they entered the main hall. Nina glanced at him as he rejoined her. "Counting on you to keep order tonight, big brother," she whispered. Then she saw yet another little group of guests crossing the lawn, and broke into a delighted smile. "Cynthia!" she called, walking over to kiss the girl on the cheek. "Thanks for coming, sweet."

"Thanks for the invite," Cynthia replied, embracing her. She was shorter than Nina, but large-breasted and with broad sexy hips. Her curly black hair fell down almost to her waist. She had a freckled oval face that was slightly boyish, but still attractive. She wore a tight navy-blue cocktail dress, so revealing it was almost pornographic, and a pair of expensive black fuck-me heels. She'd brought two guys with her; Sam recognised them as Thomas and Eugene, lanky twin brothers from a village just outside town.

Nina had been friends with Cynthia for years; they'd gone to the same school and been part of the same swimming club. Whereas Nina had been, unsurprisingly, a very popular schoolgirl, secretive, ill-behaved Cynthia was always more of an outsider. Nina had graciously invited her into her social circle and now counted her among her best friends. She had helped Cynthia get a job at the same bar where she worked, comforted her through messy break-ups, and was full of kind words for her. "Cynthia's the sweetest thing. She never lies to me," she'd once told Sam.

But Sam had heard other things about Cynthia. Darker things. Girls she'd fondled when they were too drunk to resist. Married older men that she'd seduced. Petty thefts at parties and the sort of furtive social-media blackmail that nobody could prove was blackmail. She was a shameless freeloader, too; Sam knew for a fact that Nina had bought her those sexy black heels, and the dress too. Even Cynthia's friends were strange. Those twins she hung around with had a reputation for being a little too rough with girls.

Sam had even heard one rumour about Cynthia that was, if false, pure malicious slander. A number of girls had been drugged and sexually molested at house parties in town over the past few months. Nobody had any solid evidence; the perpetrator, or perpetrators, were good at covering their tracks. But the attacks always happened at the relatively few parties that Cynthia attended, and one girl had apparently hinted to Nina that she'd glimpsed Cynthia spiking drinks.

Sam's sister, of course, didn't believe a word of it. Nina was a loyal friend, and always tried to find the best in people - a trait that Sam loved in her, but sometimes thought of as naive. According to Nina, Cynthia was just being bad-mouthed by her jealous exes; the poor misunderstood girl wouldn't hurt a fly. Sam was inclined to disagree, but even he had to admit that you couldn't just accuse someone of rape based on hearsay.

"Hey, Cyn," he said with forced friendliness. "How's life?"

"Pretty good. The party scene's been great this summer." Cynthia's voice was soft and sultry; her hazel eyes were flicking between Sam and Nina, full of undisguised lust. "Tonight's gonna be a good one, too. I can feel it." She winked naughtily at Nina and slunk off to the kitchen, Thomas and Eugene in tow.

Sam turned to his sister, raising an eyebrow. "Didn't know you and her were doing it."

"We're not," Nina replied with a laugh. "She got drunk and started coming on to me at Giraud's bar the other night. Tried to feel me up in the ladies' room. I turned her down gently. She seemed pretty pissed off at the time, but I guess she's forgiven me now."

"You reckon?" Sam didn't like the sound of that. Nina attracted plenty of drunken attention from boys and girls alike, but it was strange for a longtime friend to get so forceful with her.

"Come on, Sam. We've been friends for ages. She wouldn't hold a grudge over something silly like that."

"Yeah, sure," he said, unconvinced. "She doesn't know about us, does she?"

"No. I think she's a bit too straight-laced for that. I don't want to shock her."

Sam couldn't fathom how Nina could find Cynthia straight-laced, but he didn't argue. He patted his sister gently on the back. "Let's go join the party, babe."

The kitchen was packed now, buzzing with laughter and conversation. The alcohol was in full flow; nearly everybody had brought an extra bottle or two. A large rum punchbowl had been set up on the dinner table, and some of Nina's work friends were making colourful cocktails by the sink. Shots of liquor were being knocked back by the dozen. Sam saw a few guys he knew and went over to chat idly with them. Some of his girls were here too, all dressed seductively, and they kept flashing him sultry smiles.

Nina, meanwhile, played hostess with consummate ease - it was one thing their often distant mother had taught her. She moved through the kitchen with unbridled good cheer, greeting newcomers, introducing strangers, making sure everybody had a drink. Sam was glad to see the party was in good hands.

After knocking back a few beers and catching up with his friends, Sam went through to the darkened living room, where a space had been cleared for people to dance. The sound system was expensive and powerful; now the room was pounding with a heavy nightclub beat. The big wall-mounted TV was on mutely, providing flashing images from some music-video channel to accompany the sound system. The sliding doors leading out to the garden were wide open to let in the warm Mediterranean breeze. People were dancing around, whooping and eagerly making out as the music blared. Sam suspected that some of them were on more than just alcohol to get so happy.

He found a girl he knew from town, Pamela, and talked with her for a bit, shouting to be heard over the music. They soon started kissing, and before long Sam found himself getting hard. Pamela was a cute, cheeky, blue-eyed girl with wavy dark hair; she reminded him of Anya, which was a serious turn-on. The two of them made out with enthusiasm for several minutes before sneaking off through a side door. Sam led her into the lavish downstairs bathroom, locked the door and leaned back against the wall as Pamela went down on him. She expertly tongued his cock and stroked his balls, taking his shaft deep into her throat. Her lips were soft and smooth as they closed tight around him. When he came, she swallowed it all with a mischievous smile.

They returned to the party separately, trying to look innocent. Nina, however, spied them coming out of the bathroom and went over to Sam, grinning. "Not wasting any time, huh?" she giggled.

"Just warming up. The night's still young."

"Well, don't wear yourself out, Sam. I'm going to need some attention before the party's over." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, subtle enough to look sisterly. Some of the guests knew about the two of them, but most didn't, and now was not the time to cause a stir.

Back in the kitchen, quite a few people were visibly drunk, stumbling around and slurring their words. Sam kept an eye on them, making sure nobody broke anything, while Nina went to chat with Cynthia and her twin friends by one of the long granite counters. It was no secret that a lot of the other guests disliked Cynthia, and most of them avoided her, but she didn't seem to mind. Sam could see that her eyes were fixed lustily on Nina.

He overheard the two girls talking. "Nina, honey, let me get you a drink," Cynthia was saying.

"Don't worry about it, Cyn. You're the guest here."

"No, come on. You like mojitos, yeah? I saw Cassie and Teresa making some just now, you know how good they are with cocktails. I'll get you one." Cynthia sounded unusually eager.

"Well, sure, then. Thanks," Nina replied. Without further ado, Cynthia hurried off towards the sink, where a row of freshly-made cocktails stood glinting in tall glasses. As she walked, Sam saw her reach into her fancy red handbag for something.

Sam approached his sister, who was now chatting easily with Thomas and Eugene. The two ginger-haired brothers were in their mid-twenties, older than most of the other guests, and were almost identical in appearance. They sounded friendly and easy-going, but they had a nasty glint in their eyes as they regarded Nina. When Sam walked up, the twins looked at him with mild hostility. He returned their gazes coolly, and spoke to them with chilly politeness.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sam saw Cynthia pick up two drinks full of ice cubes and slices of lime. Her hand made a quick furtive movement over one of the mojitos, and Sam frowned. It almost looked like she'd dropped something in it. But it had been quick and casual, and he couldn't be sure. Had it been his imagination?

Cynthia returned to the group and gave Nina her mojito. "Enjoy, baby," she said with a lazy smile.

"Thanks, Cyn, you're an angel," Nina smiled back. She and Cynthia clinked glasses and drank their cocktails down. Nina, clearly thirsty in the hot crowded kitchen, gulped hers down quite fast. Cynthia sipped hers more slowly, eyeing the other girl with interest. Sam didn't like the look in her eye, or the way Thomas and Eugene started to grin.

A few minutes later, Nina frowned and leaned against the counter, suddenly unsteady. She squinted at Sam in mild confusion. She looked drowsy, as if the alcohol had gone to her head. "You okay, sis?" Sam asked her, placing a concerned hand on her arm.

"Yeah," she mumbled in reply. Her words slurred a little. "Just...I feel a bit dizzy. Shouldn't...shouldn't have drunk that mojito so fast." She blinked hard, trying to focus. Cynthia and the twins were grinning ever more widely. Nina sounded very sleepy when she spoke again. "Um, I think...I think I might go upstairs for a bit. Just a few minutes. Sam, can you, um, can you keep an eye on everyone?"

"Okay," Sam said. It wasn't like Nina to get drunk so easily. And why was Cynthia looking so pleased with herself? "Want me to come check on you?" he asked.

"No...I'm fine," Nina said, walking slowly and shakily out of the kitchen. The party continued noisily around her.

"I can check on her for you, Sam," Cynthia said suddenly. She glanced at Thomas and Eugene. "You boys wait for me, okay?"

"Uh, thanks, Cynthia," Sam replied guardedly. Cynthia immediately went after Nina, almost running as she weaved among the other guests. Sam watched her go with rising suspicion.

"She sure does like your sister, man," Thomas chuckled.

"Yeah," Sam said, frowning. He definitely didn't like the other man's tone.

*

Sam waited in the kitchen a short while, mingling with the other partygoers. Maybe Nina was just a bit tipsy, and had gone to get some water. Maybe she was lying down to clear her head, and Cynthia was comforting her. Maybe he was just being paranoid.

But after ten minutes, Nina and Cynthia still hadn't returned. Sam walked out into the hallway and headed quickly upstairs, dodging around a drunk couple who were French-kissing on the landing. The music from the living room boomed loud in his ears. He passed by his own room, turned a corner in the corridor and saw that the door to Nina's bedroom was slightly ajar. He looked in through the crack, and instantly froze in shock.

Nina was lying sprawled on the queen-size bed, totally naked, her beautiful body illuminated by the soft evening light that shone through the half-open windows. Her eyes were closed, her face relaxed; she was clearly unconscious. Her legs were spread wide, dangling over the side of the bed. Even in the low light, Sam could make out the familiar outline of his sister's pretty pink cunt lips.

Cynthia was standing beside the bed, looking down at Nina. She was barefoot, but still wearing her slutty cocktail dress. Sam could see Nina's red dress bunched up in her hand; as he watched, she threw the expensive garment to the floor next to a tangled black bra and visibly torn silk panties. Evidently, Cynthia had not been patient in undressing Nina.

Sam watched in shock as Cynthia stood between Nina's parted legs and ran her right hand over her exposed vulva. Nina simply lay there, breathing softly in her sleep, as her erstwhile friend tweaked her labia and slid two fingers into her cunt. Cynthia leaned down over Nina and clutched her breast with her free hand, kneading the soft flesh. Her fingers moved roughly in and out of the unconscious girl's vagina. Then Cynthia began to speak, and Sam strained to make out her words over the background pulse of the music.

"You're mine now, Nina," Cynthia said, her previously silky-soft voice now sharp with contempt. "If only you knew it." She gave Nina's full, perfect breast another hard squeeze as she continued fingering her pussy. "And when I'm done with you, Thomas and Eugene are going to come up here and fuck you bloody. I hope you wake up halfway through. Teach you to turn me down, you stuck-up cunt." There was a cruelly triumphant smile on Cynthia's face.

Sam's mind reeled as he realised what was happening. The rumours were true. Cynthia had drugged Nina - that surreptitious little moment earlier had indeed been her slipping something into the mojito - and now she was going to rape her. Not just rape her, gang-rape her; those pervert twins were going to come up here and violate his lovely little sister while she slept. With the door closed and the music pumping downstairs, nobody would even notice... Unless he intervened.

He pushed the door open and strode into the bedroom, turning on the light. Cynthia turned her head in shock. She leapt back away from her victim and stood staring at Sam, her expression guilty and fearful. On the bed, Nina's naked breasts rose and fell with her soft breathing as she slept on obliviously.

Sam and Cynthia stared at one another for a long, silent moment. The cool wind blew gently through the open windows, stirring the gauzy curtains. "What were you doing?" Sam asked finally. His fists were clenched.

"J-just putting her to bed," Cynthia stammered. "I, um, got her clothes off. So she could be more comfortable." She swallowed nervously, not taking her eyes off Sam.

There was a whirl of rage, revulsion and hatred in Sam's heart as he heard Cynthia lie. He wanted to beat her senseless for molesting his sister, he wanted to break her bones, he wanted to tear her limb from limb. But even as he clenched his jaw in anger, he realised he couldn't just attack her. He had no proof, just his word against hers. Cynthia would say that Nina had just passed out from the alcohol. She would tell everyone the same lie she'd just told him, about putting Nina to bed like a loyal friend. If Sam hit her, she'd become the victim in the others' eyes. Frustration boiled up inside him.