Sweet Summer: The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obligingly, Sam stepped outside, and threw Cynthia's clothes into the bathroom. He waited for her to shower and clothe herself, then escorted her downstairs. She looked almost sexy again in her tight outfit and high heels, but Sam wasn't impressed in the slightest. He knew what she really was.

When they reached the front door, he gave her back her handbag. "Your stuff's still in there. Except for this." He fished a small plastic bottle out of his pocket and shook it at her, the tiny drug capsules inside rattling around. He'd found it in her bag the night before. "Evidence, in case you were thinking of trying again. No more putting girls to sleep, Cyn."

She regarded him with a mixture of fear and hatred. When she spoke, her voice was a spiteful hiss. "Nina's a slut. She would have loved it."

"No, you're a slut. Nina's an angel. And now you're never going to see her again. Goodbye, Cynthia." He gave the girl a light shove and slammed the door shut in her face. The sound of her walking hurriedly away was music to his ears.

*

Sam tidied the house methodically, clearing away the empty bottles and half-smoked joints littered across the garden. Beer-drenched tables were wiped down, discarded clothes piled up to be returned to their owners. On one of the carved-granite kitchen counters, Sam found a thin powdery line of what was most likely MDMA. He'd never really been into hard drugs, and he damn sure didn't want to leave something like that lying around, so he swept the powder into a dustbin bag with the rest of the junk.

When the house was sparkling clean and the last few hanger-ons had stumbled boozily home, Sam finally went to wake Nina. He stripped off his creased clothes on the way and unlocked her bedroom door, comfortably nude. He was surprised to find her already awake, sitting up naked in bed. She was bleary-eyed, her makeup smudged and her hair mussed and tangled. She still looked unbearably lovely.

"Morning, big brother," she mumbled sleepily. "How was the party?"

"Not bad," Sam said as he came over to sit beside her. "Shame you missed it."

"Yeah, sorry." Nina yawned, stretching her back in a way that made her naked breasts bounce enticingly. "Guess I had more to drink than I thought. Thanks for tucking me in." She hugged Sam tightly, and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Just doing my job, love," he told her, kissing her neck and cheek and long blonde hair. Her skin was so warm and smelled so sweet; her gorgeous tits were pressed up against him as he embraced her. Sam felt his cock start to stiffen. "Do you want breakfast in bed?" he asked her, trying and failing to keep the lust out of his voice.

"No," Nina said with a drowsy smile as she leaned back against the thick white pillows. "I want you to fuck me like you fucked the girl from last night."

Sam frowned briefly. How could Nina know about his encounters? She'd been asleep in here with the door locked. "What girl, babe?" he asked innocently.

"The one whose lipstick's on your cock," Nina replied, glancing downwards with a significant smile. Sam looked down, then grinned guiltily. Monica had left a vivid red kiss on his foreskin, and he hadn't even noticed.

"You got me, Nina," he said sheepishly. Nina put her arms around him and gave him a long, intense kiss. Her tongue moved delicately inside his mouth, and her hands stroked the muscles of his back, playing over his spine and shoulderblades. Once again Sam felt a powerful upwelling of love, a surge of emotion that blotted everything from his mind except his beautiful younger sister. A dark memory intruded for a moment - Cynthia gazing down at Nina with a cruel smile on her face - but Sam shook it away. He held Nina's warm slender torso tight and stroked her neat little chin as he kissed her. The moment was sheer perfection.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. "I'll always love you."

"I know, Sam," Nina replied, as her lips brushed his cheek and then lightly kissed his shoulder. "I love you too."

She pulled away from him again, her smile tired but happy. The smooth skin of her breasts gleamed in the sunlight that poured through the high windows. There was a flicker of the usual mischief in her emerald-green eyes. Sam met her gaze, his heart pounding, his cock rock-hard between his legs.

"Now, less talk, more fuck. I missed the party but I'm sure as hell not going to miss the morning after," Nina said. With a flourish, she flung the bedsheet aside, exposing her magnificent nakedness to her brother. Sam grinned like a madman as he climbed on top of her.

Sam had always been delighted by his sister's stamina; she was one of the few girls who could keep up with him. And she certainly didn't disappoint today. Nina moved with him, gasping and squealing with joy, as he slid his cock into her sopping-wet cunt and began a quick eager rhythm. He kissed and suckled her superb breasts, tonguing her nipples before squeezing both breasts hard. She twisted and turned sensuously under him, the tight hot walls of her pussy pulsating around the thick shaft of his cock. She gasped and whimpered in pleasure as he thrust deeper and harder into her. She moaned his name and shuddered convulsively as he made her come.

Sam kept going, focusing on Nina's lovely breathless face and pert, bouncing breasts as he sped up his thrusts inside her. Her arms clutched him, sharp nails digging painfully into his back. More trophy scratches, he thought through the hot haze of sex.

"Sam, oh God, fuck me," Nina cried out, and she climaxed again, her back arching as Sam held her close against him. Her hips moved in quickening passion beneath him while he kept fucking her mercilessly. The bedsheets were sodden with her vaginal juices. Finally, Sam could take no more, and as he kissed Nina he felt his semen spurt into her in thick hot surges. He gasped and shuddered his way to completion, hearing her scream his name.

They lay on the damp and dishevelled bed, panting for breath and holding each other with trembling hands. Neither of them spoke; they just kissed, running their hands over each other's bodies. Nina closed her eyes and rested her head on her brother's chest. Her warm toned belly rubbed pleasantly against Sam's now-flaccid cock.

"You sure know how to wake a girl up, Sam," Nina said at last, with drowsy-eyed contentment. "I bet the lipstick girl left walking bow-legged."

"She didn't complain," Sam replied modestly.

"Was it Cynthia? I know she likes you."

Sam frowned at that. He'd forgotten about the rapist bitch in the heat of passion. He didn't want Nina to know anything about the whole ugly business. Also, come to think of it, he'd have to find a way of explaining that Cynthia wasn't Nina's friend any more. "No, babe. She left early, I think."

"Pity. I wonder if she'd be turned on if she found out about us."

Silently, Sam thanked God that Cynthia hadn't. As it was, he had plenty of leverage over her, having seen her drug Nina, and having confiscated the bottle of pills. If Cynthia found out about him and Nina's relationship, however...she certainly hated him enough to tell people. Her reputation was already in ruins after last night, so maybe she'd think she had nothing to lose.

Sam shook his head. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that. If it did - well, he had some information about Cynthia the police would be very interested to hear.

He patted Nina's thigh and breezily changed the subject. "You planning on getting up today? I've got work in an hour, and I could use some breakfast."

"Me too. And I'll cook this morning, it's only fair," Nina said. "But first, let's have a shower. I look a total mess."

"You still look good to me, little sis," Sam smiled.

The siblings got up and headed to the bathroom arm in arm, just as they had the previous morning. They ran the shower hotter than usual, and started washing off the sweat and the reek of sex while steam slowly filled the room. They embraced and kissed as they soaped each other down, but Sam was still thinking about Cynthia. If he hadn't caught the bitch...if she'd led her sicko friends to Nina's room... The mere thought of his beautiful girl being violated made him clench his jaw in an involuntary grimace.

Nina noticed, and frowned up at him worriedly. "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"Nothing, babe," Sam said. He hugged her tightly, savouring the smooth warmth of her soap-slick skin, tracing the sleek lines of her thighs and hips with his hands. The hot water ran in rivulets over their bodies.

Sam whispered in Nina's ear. "Nina, you know I'd never let anyone hurt you, right?"

She kissed his cheek in response. "Of course I know. You're my protector. That's why I love you so much."

"I mean it, love. I'd die to keep you safe."

"Please don't," she said. "I don't know what I'd do without you. Stay with me, Sam." She rested her head on his shoulder, and they stood together amid the rushing water and drifting steam for some time. As he held his beautiful sister close, Sam could feel his cares and worries slip away. He loved Nina for so many reasons - her beauty, her carefree smile, the wonderful wild sex - but above all he loved her because she made him feel peaceful.

"I miss Anni," Nina said after a while. She'd said it nearly every day since Anya had left. "She was so sweet."

"Not when we were done with her, she wasn't," Sam chuckled. "She turned into a proper little sex addict."

"God, don't remind me. Now I miss her twice as much." Nina stroked her wet vulva teasingly against Sam's cock. "Remember when we had her in here? You fucked her doggy-style while she ate out my pussy?"

"Ain't likely to forget," Sam said with a smile, his erection rising once again. It was a glorious memory.

"Or the time in the bathtub downstairs? And in Mama's favourite chair? We made her come so hard she nearly fainted." Nina had a faraway wistful look in her eyes. "Oh, and all those times in the summerhouse. I think we broke the bedsprings."

Sam's penis was almost painfully hard now, jutting up between the two siblings under the steaming water. Nina reached down and squeezed it, her thumb idly stroking the thick throbbing head. Sam met his sister's gaze and smiled lovingly at her.

"Sam." Nina's voice was husky with desire. "I think it's time we paid Anya a visit."