Sweet Summer: The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his hesitance, Cynthia's expression grew more confident. "I was just about to tuck her in. Poor girl needs to sleep it off. That mojito was a bit too much for her." She giggled, glancing back at Nina's naked body.

Sam watched her, trying to keep the fury from his face. Then, suddenly, a plan began to form in his mind. He couldn't assault Cynthia, or accuse her of rape without hard evidence. But he could punish her another way. He could humiliate her and make her a laughing-stock. He could ensure she never hurt Nina or any other girl ever again.

"Thanks, Cyn," he said, as amiably as he could. "You're a good friend." He was disgusted by how pleased with herself Cynthia looked, but forced himself to stay calm. He needed to make her believe she had fooled him.

"Hey, she's been there for me when I needed her. Just returning the favour," Cynthia replied. Her expression was lustful once again; she placed a hand on her hip and eyed Sam eagerly. "How's the party going?"

"Pretty good, sounds like people are having fun," he said. "I think a lot of them are starting to pair off."

"That's the best thing about parties. Finding someone tasty to fool around with," Cynthia said. She licked her lips as she looked Sam up and down. She swayed her hips seductively from side to side as she approached him. He didn't resist as he pressed her small, curvy body against him. "Are you single tonight, Sam?" she asked huskily, her hand stroking down his muscled chest through the shirt fabric.

He looked down at her with a slight smile. "Yeah, you could say that, babe," he told her. Cynthia grinned happily and drew her knee up against Sam's thigh, leaning against him so that her tits pressed against his torso. Sam tensed as his penis began, ever so slightly, to harden.

"I'm single, too," Cynthia said, her hazel eyes gleaming. "At least for the next hour." She took hold of the scandalously short hem of her dress and flicked it up enticingly. Sam wasn't surprised to see she was naked underneath. Cynthia's pussy was unshaven, her pubic hair dark and tangled. She was visibly wet already. She started grinding her vulva against Sam's groin, rubbing him through his trousers.

"Not here," Sam told her, as his erection reluctantly rose. "Let me cover Nina first. Then we can go somewhere quiet."

Cynthia looked deeply disappointed. "Fine," she said, pouting. "Where?"

Sam thought of a room that suited his plan best. "How about the bathroom? The one up here? We can lock ourselves in."

"Okay." Cynthia stood on tiptoes so that she could kiss his lips. Her hand gave his manhood a quick squeeze through his trousers. "Don't take too long." She picked up her discarded shoes and padded barefoot out of the room. There was a look of mixed arousal, anticipation and relief on her face. She'd fallen for it, Sam realised with cold satisfaction.

He waited until Cynthia was gone before going over to Nina. He gently lifted his unconscious sister, cradling her in his muscular arms, and laid her down so her head rested on the pillows. He took one last glance at her beautiful sleeping body before covering her nakedness with the sheet. He tucked her in and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Stay safe, babe," he muttered to her. He felt an upsurge of protective love which made his heart thunder in his chest.

As he clicked off the light and walked back out into the corridor, Sam remembered, with a jolt of shock, what Cynthia had said about Thomas and Eugene coming upstairs. He didn't know where the two men were now, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let them get anywhere near his sister. He locked the door to Nina's bedroom and pocketed the key.

*

Sam found Cynthia waiting for him in the bathroom as promised. She was already naked, her clothes strewn on the tiled floor. She wasn't quite beautiful, but she was still sexy in a wiry, playful way. Her breasts were large, bigger than Nina's despite her small frame, and her pale nipples were visibly erect. Her legs were lean and smooth. Her labia stood out pink and prominent in a triangle of dark pubic hair.

"There you are," she said, licking her lips and smiling sluttishly. "How'd you like the goods?" She pouted and bounced her tits at him, while one of her hands ran through her pubic hair to rub her vulva.

"Very nice," Sam told her as he locked the bathroom door. He wasn't entirely lying. Cynthia couldn't hold a candle to Nina, but still, those tits of hers were really something.

"I showed you mine. You show me yours." She sounded nearly breathless with arousal already.

Sam swiftly removed his shoes and shirt, but lingered for a little while on unbuttoning his trousers, as Cynthia watched him with obvious impatience. Finally, Sam let his trousers fall to his ankles and stepped out of them. He wasn't wearing underwear, he seldom did in summertime, and his cock swung out long and heavy. It felt good to let it dangle free; one of the downsides to being well-hung was the discomfort of having it constantly trapped against his leg.

Cynthia giggled as she stepped towards him. There was a deeply lustful look in her hazel eyes. She reached out and grasped Sam's penis, eyeing it eagerly. Her other hand stroked the firm muscles of his chest as he embraced her. "I've been wanting a go on your dick for ages," she confessed as she squeezed his shaft playfully. "The other girls tell me you're incredible. They say you fuck like a bull."

"Hell, how am I supposed to live up to that?" he said. Despite himself, he was enjoying the feel of Cynthia's nimble fingers around his cock. Her big full breasts were pushing hard against his pectorals. His cock was rapidly getting erect, standing up long and thick. Bitch and sexual predator she might be, but Cynthia definitely knew how to arouse him.

Sam decided to get it over with. He grabbed Cynthia and lifted her up, kissing her as he pressed her up against the bathroom wall. She squealed excitedly and wrapped her legs around his waist as he penetrated her. He started pumping away at her, feeling her move in his grip and hearing her moan in pleasure. Her pussy was wet and tight and pulsing around his cock, her tits bouncing in his face, but the physical pleasure felt somehow distant, even meaningless. No matter how good it felt, nothing could change the fact that he was having sex with his sister's rapist.

He kept going as if on autopilot. He gazed into her hazel eyes, responded to her kisses and quickened his pace inside her. He felt her come, squirting her juices onto his thrusting penis. Then she screamed and came again; this time she bit his shoulder with her neat white teeth, drawing blood. He barely felt it. When he finally climaxed, he stayed almost silent, watching her rapturous expression as she shrieked and bucked her hips against him.

He let Cynthia down to the floor and pulled out of her, the head of his penis trailing a glistening string of come. They stood staring at one another as Sam's seed dripped onto the tiles. Cynthia's bare toes brushed against his as she stood on tiptoes to kiss him. Her hands stroked his cock, and she smiled up at him delightedly. "Wow, Sam," she breathed. "That was amazing. Just like the girls said."

"Glad I can still deliver," he said, sliding his arm around her waist and kissing her full red lips. Even as he did so, he remembered how she'd spoken to his sleeping sister, and had to suppress a sudden snarl of anger.

He hated himself for screwing her, but it had worked. He had her where he wanted her. She was naked, freshly fucked and at ease; she still didn't suspect that he knew anything about her little rape plot. Now he could teach her a lesson.

Sam pushed Cynthia away gently and flashed her his best lecherous smile. "Get in the shower, babe, and kneel down."

"Why?" she asked, although she looked like she didn't really care. She was already stepping backwards towards the shower, her eyes bright with arousal, her fingers toying impatiently with her labia. Sam knew Nina was oversexed, but Cynthia was a slut, plain and simple.

Cynthia stepped into the frosted-glass shower cubicle and knelt obediently. She was looking up at Sam with a sharp-eyed anticipatory smile. Her mouth was slightly open as she stared at his semi-erect penis.

Sam stood over Cynthia, aimed his cock down at her and started pissing on her. She stared up at him in mute shock as his urine splattered on her face, soaked her long dark hair and trickled down onto her tits. She spluttered and spat, but was still too stunned to move, just kneeling there wide-eyed. Sam's face was expressionless as he urinated on her; there was nothing erotic about it for him. This was pure revenge.

By the time Sam finished, Cynthia was totally drenched, kneeling on the floor of the shower in a spreading yellow puddle. There was a moment when the only sound was the quiet dripping of piss from Cynthia's hair.

"Sam...what the fuck? Why did you do that?" Cynthia said. Her eyes were still wide as saucepans; Sam had at least been merciful enough not to piss directly in them. Then her expression turned furious, and she tried to get to her feet, only to slip comically in the urine and fall down on her ass. She sat and glared up at Sam, her wet cheeks blushing bright red with shame and outrage. "Why'd you piss on me, you fucking prick? You fucking sicko, I never said you could give me a fucking golden shower! What gives you the right-"

"What gives you the right to try and rape my little sister?" Sam interrupted coolly. Cynthia shut up mid-rant. She now looked suddenly fearful. She tried once more to get up, and this time Sam pushed her back down with his foot.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," Cynthia said. She probably meant it to sound confident, but there was a tremor in her voice. "Let me up, you bastard, or I'll-"

"I saw you," Sam said, watching her impassively. "You put something in her drink. Then you followed her back to her room. I saw it, Cyn. That's why I came in."

"You're fucking crazy."

"You drugged her and tried to rape her. If I hadn't come in you'd have done it." Sam's green eyes were cold as stone. "Thought you could kid me you were just tucking her in. You think I'm a moron? And then what, Cyn, you'd have told your pervert friends there was a naked sleeping girl waiting for them upstairs?"

"That's bullshit," Cynthia said, but the fear was growing in her eyes. Sam was nearly a head taller than her, and several times stronger. She didn't have a hope of pushing past him, and she clearly knew it.

"I guess this is a habit for you," Sam continued. "All those girls who had their drinks spiked. Always at the same parties as you. Nobody'd suspect you for a date-rapist, huh?"

Cynthia's jaw tightened. "You can't prove anything, you dumb fuck," she hissed.

"Who says I have to?" he answered, keeping his voice icily calm. "Nobody knows we're in here, and the music's going full blast. I can do anything I want to you. No-one will hear."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" He took a step towards her, hands clenched into fists, and she shrank back in sudden terror.

Cynthia swallowed hard as Sam loomed over her. Her hazel eyes were huge with fear now. When she spoke, the last traces of defiance were gone. "Sam, please, you've got it all wrong. I swear I didn't do anything to Nina."

"Don't lie to me, cunt," he snapped. She flinched as if he'd slapped her, and tears started brimming in her eyes. Sam continued coldly. "I should break your goddamn neck, Cyn. Nina's always been your friend, always helped you out when you were in trouble. She defended you when people spread rumours. And you repay her with a fucking date-rape. You said those guys were going to fuck her bloody."

"Sam, please, I didn't, I never-"

"Shut up. Now listen to me. This is what's going to happen." He gazed unforgivingly into her eyes as he spoke. "I'm going to leave you in here with the door unlocked, and you're going to sit there for the rest of the night. You're not going to clean yourself up or get dressed. Anyone who comes in here is going to see you naked and covered in piss. If you try to leave, or lock the door, or tell anyone that it was me who pissed on you, I'll let everyone know what you've done, and then I'll call the cops for good measure. I bet they'll find more than enough evidence in your handbag for a conviction."

"But-"

"Not finished, Cyn. If you stay here all night like a good obedient girl, I'll let you shower and have your clothes back tomorrow morning. But after that, you're going to get out of my house and never come back. You're not going to try and force yourself on anyone else, ever again. And if I see you within a mile of my sister, I'll haul you off to the police station myself. Understand?"

"Please, Sam, no."

"Understand?" he said, much more fiercely.

Cynthia hung her head, sniffling. "Yes," she mumbled.

"Good. Now stay there. I'll be coming to check on you, so don't even think about trying to leave." Sam dressed quickly and walked to the door without a second glance at the naked girl. Before he left, almost as an afterthought, he scooped up Cynthia's scattered clothes and flung them into the corridor. She wouldn't be getting dressed until the morning.

Sam made sure nobody else was in the corridor before he headed out of the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar. The music was pumping downstairs, a strong bassy tune, and he could hear laughter and drunken chatter from the hall. With any luck, nobody had noticed his absence.

Before going downstairs, he unlocked the door to Nina's bedroom and glanced in. His sister was sleeping soundly, still tucked safely under the covers. Her ash-blonde hair was spread out on the pillow around her head, and there was a faint smile on her lovely face. She looked like an angel.

Sam stepped into the bedroom and knelt beside the bed. Nina was breathing softly, the duvet rising and falling over her slender form. Gently, so as not to disturb her, he stroked her hair and briefly kissed her forehead. Sam felt a pang of intense love, so strong it was almost painful, as he gazed down at her. He swore silently, as he had many times before, that he would die before he let anybody hurt this girl.

As Sam returned to the corridor, he heard a shocked gasp, and then loud female laughter. A pretty red-haired girl - Lena, that was her name; they'd slept together once - ran out of the bathroom, almost doubled over with laughter. "Oh my God, Sam," she said when she saw him, gasping for breath between giggles. "Cynthia de Vere's in there. She's covered in-" Lena tried to speak through her wild laughter. "Covered in fucking piss!"

"Well, isn't that something." Sam smiled at her as he went down to rejoin the party.

*

It was a good night, all in all. After a few hours of dancing and drinking in the house, the party moved out into the garden to make the most of the warm summer air. Some of the guests danced on the lawn in various states of undress, while others rolled joints and lazed about to enjoy the high. A group of girls did a long chain of tequila shots on the verandah. More than a few of the guests paired off and went deeper into the garden to have some more intimate fun.

Sam wasn't able to find Pamela again, but he didn't mind too much, as he managed to score with two very delectable girls. The first, Suzanne, was an old flame of his with fantastic tits and long, flowing blonde hair; she'd been with him on multiple occasions, and was always happy for Nina to join in. She sucked him off skilfully under the old willow tree, after which he took her to the summerhouse and fucked her until she came screaming. She wanted to go to sleep afterwards, but Sam, now all too wary of leaving a girl unconscious and vulnerable, made sure she went back to join the others on the lawn.

The second girl, Monica, was a stranger, a petite brunette with mesmerising deep blue eyes. She hadn't technically been invited to the party, but she soon made Sam very glad that she'd gatecrashed. They went to a grassy spot hidden among the lemon trees and enjoyed a long, blissful sixty-nine. Monica turned out to give even better head than Suzanne. After they'd both come, they cuddled naked for a little while before moving on to full sex. Monica straddled Sam's waist and rode him, squealing with delight, her pussy wet and tight around his cock. "You're so big, oh fuck, it's the best," she moaned, then shrieked in wild pleasure as he brought her to orgasm. Afterwards, as they listened to other couples gasping and groaning with passion in the distance, Monica made Sam promise to call her later. "I'm going to need more of that," she told him with a delightfully slutty smile.

Finally, Monica kissed Sam's cock and left to rejoin her friends, her vulva still wet with his semen. Sam reluctantly got up and dressed - not that he really needed to; half the guests were naked by this point - and went to check on Cynthia. She was still sitting nude in the shower, drenched in now-cold piss, and was by now unquestionably the laughing-stock of the evening. Sam looked down at her with quiet satisfaction. "Enjoying the party, Cyn?" he asked evenly.

"Fuck you," she muttered, shivering.

"Nope. Once was one time too many, if you ask me." He left her and returned to the party. He noted with satisfaction that Thomas and Eugene had apparently slunk away from the house in disappointment. As he went back out to the garden, he overheard a group of girls talking tipsily in the hall.

"It's fucking weird. She's just sitting there, piss all over her, hasn't even tried to shower it off! I mean, I asked her if she was alright, and all she said was "Fine, go away"! I knew she was weird and all, but this is plain creepy."

"Wonder who did it to her. I didn't know anyone round here was into that kind of thing."

"Well, Cynthia is, apparently." The group all laughed. Sam, walking past, stayed silent. But he smiled to himself.

*

Finally, as the sun came up and lit the Mediterranean a rich golden-orange, the party started to break up. People left in ones and twos, clutching bottles and slurring their thanks to Sam as he waved them goodbye. Suzanne gave him a lusty kiss on her way out; Monica just smiled her slutty smile at him before sauntering off down the hill. A few guests, too hungover or unconscious to leave, remained in the living room and on the lawn when the others were gone. Sam made a note to clear them all out before breakfast.

But first, he had to take out the trash.

He went upstairs to find Cynthia sleeping curled up in the shower cubicle, her hair still damp with his urine. He'd checked on her several times during the night, both to make sure she was keeping her end of the deal and, grudgingly, to ensure her safety as she slept. He wasn't going to let anyone get raped in his house, not even Cynthia.

Sam briefly considered pissing on her again to wake her up, but he reckoned once had been enough. Anyway, her reputation was so thoroughly soiled after last night that another golden shower would hardly make a difference. He prodded her with his shoe, and she stirred, groaning in discomfort. She looked up at him and glared murderously.

"Alright, Cyn, the party's over. Get showered and get out of here. Your clothes are in the corridor."

"You motherfucker," Cynthia spat. Sam stayed impassive, which evidently just made her angrier. "You fucking shithead!" she yelled at him. "Everyone fucking saw me last night. Everyone! It's going to be all over the internet, I bet they took fucking pictures. No-one's ever gonna invite me to anything again!"

"Count yourself lucky," Sam said drily. "You might be a piss-soaked whore, but at least you're not a dyke rapist. Unless you want me to tell them."

"I...no. Fuck it." Even through her rage, she sounded thoroughly defeated. "I'll stay quiet. You can keep your fucking whore sister. Get out and let me shower."