Sweet Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers

Suddenly, Tam remembered her mom's old standby. Nothing unwinds you after a long day like a hot bath or shower. Tamara hoisted her tired body off the couch and headed for the bathroom. Hers was tiny, as she lived in a studio apartment but it was serviceable and kept clean. After turning on the shower to let the hot water get going she went back to the main room. There Tamara went to her chest of drawers and took out a white tank, fresh panties and a pair of soft cotton pink shorty shorts. Smiling because she knew she would be relaxed and comfortable soon she headed towards the shower.

Several long sudsy moments later Tamara emerged from her shower smiling and refreshed. Her hair was pined up but out of the bun. The tank clung to her wet body in places and the shorts hugged her curvy hips and bottom nicely.

Feeling good about herself and her day Tamara went to the fridge to get a drink before hitting the sack. Just as she was finishing up the chilled water there was a knock at the door. Startled, Tamara froze. They really decided to show up? Ever the modest one, Tamara desperately scanned the room for something to cover up with. Damn it! Why did she always save her laundry for Sunday? The knock came again, louder this time. Hurrying to the door Tamara decided to just try to use her arms and stay out of the light. She swung the door open and sure enough there stood Caleb and Chris.

"Hi guys. Come on in," Tamara said standing back out of the way.

"Hey," replied Caleb. The boys filed in and headed towards her little sofa.

"I can't believe you two are still up," Tamara said laughingly. Really she couldn't. Not only was the duo awake but lively and in high spirits. Probably more than high spirits, Tam thought to herself. Oh, to be young and have no bills.

"Trying to get out of feeding us, Tam" Caleb joked. "I can understand not wanting to feed this guy," he continued elbowing Chris in the side. "He eats me out of house and home on a regular basis. But I thought we were friends."

He laughed and the two started rough housing a bit. They continued to talk and goof off. Since they were distracted Tamara didn't have to worry about hiding her plump breasts covered by the thin cotton of her tank. She went to the kitchen and went about packing up the brownies she had stored in the oven. As she worked she talked with the guys over the bar. She allowed her mind to wonder. How great would it be to be alone with Chris for a moment or even the entire night? She laughed to herself. That would never happen. She was sure he would much rather chase a cute little young thing than her. There was plenty of that type around here. She got the plate done and came back around the bar.

"Here you go fellas. Thanks again for all the help. And I'm sorry I wasn't here at one o'clock. I didn't even get off until 1:30."

"No problem" Caleb replied. He had been staring at the TV but looked up at her for the plate when she held it out. When he did, he noticed Tamara's braless breasts but didn't let on. Hell, she might cover up. Chris was not as cool. He looked up and stared – couldn't seem to pull his eyes away in fact. Her breasts were full perky and capped with large dark nipples. The shadow of her areolas could be seen right through her shirt.

Tamara didn't notice and sat on the bed near the couch. They all continued to talk briefly. It wasn't until the guys were getting ready to go that Tamara remembered her braless state. She happened to be looking down as she stood and couldn't help but notice her large dark nipples straining against the fabric of her shirt. She was mortified. And it was much too late to try to cover up...she would just look like a hypocrite or worse a tease. Instead she decided to play it off.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the night Caleb, Chris?"

"We're gonna head to this bar downtown. They are open late and on Friday they have half price drafts. Matter of fact...he turned to Chris. Can you wait here? I gotta go up to the 10th floor and get my jacket from Steve's room. I'll be right back."

"Okay," Chris mumbled.

"I'll leave the door unlocked," Tamara said as she followed him to the door. She pressed the hidden lever inside the door that would keep the latch from locking and returned to the main room. She was excited and nervous all at once. Since meeting him she had dreamed about the chance to be alone with Chris. Now that it happened she couldn't think of what to do. She was glad she had on the sexy tank and shorts but still felt a little exposed. Besides that she had never been good at making the first move. She just went back to her seat on the bed and tried not to stare at Chris who had returned to his seat on the couch.

After an awkward moment she turned to him and spoke. "So, Chris, how have things been for you?"

Chris turned his full attention to her and it was a little startling. He had piercingly beautiful blue eyes.

He shrugged, "Things are fine. I like my classes. I got a little part time job downtown. Things are good. My roommates are a pain though but not bad as some people's."

Grateful to have something in common to discuss and at ease in RA mode, Tamara chuckled.

"Tell me about it. That is one of the reasons I wanted to be an RA. Roommates suck."

They laughed together a moment and when they sobered down Chris continued to watch her. She noticed his gaze sometimes darted low but he didn't gawk. He merely took a quick glance then brought his gaze back to her eyes. How nice. That meant he wasn't a pig -- just a healthy young heterosexual male. Determined not to wimp out and cover up Tamara leaned back a bit using her hands to prop herself up. She knew this would stretch the fabric over her breasts, maybe even make it a bit more see through. Good. She hoped he noticed. Hoped it hurt. It would serve him right for keeping her horny and restless all these weeks.

Chris did notice but said nothing, although he did blush a bit. He picked up the conversation.

"So how long have you been an RA?"

"About a year now," Tamara replied.

"How do you like it?"

"It is good most of the time...," Tamara continued for a moment about Resident Assistant life while Chris tried hard not to let his eyes wander. With a small smile Tamara decided to up the ante. She crossed her smooth silky brown legs and bounced her tiny foot to some unknown rhythm. The movement immediately led Chris' eye down to her shapely thighs and calves. He even gazed at her little red tipped toes with interest. 'Got 'him,' Tamara inwardly smirked.

"And you get this apartment all to yourself? Chris asked

"Yep," Tamara replied. "All to myself."

"No roommates?"

"Nope, no roommates."

"Hmmm." Chris looked thoughtful but did not elaborate.

Tamara wondered if he would take the bait. She wondered if it were foolish to try and seduce her resident's friend. She wondered if she could even keep up this vamp routine. It was so out of character but you know what they say. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Tamara piped up again.

"It is so nice to have your privacy, you know? Especially after two years with roommates. It was so weird. They were constantly changing, you have to share everything, get used to new personalities. "And," Tam continued cutting a sly glance at Chris who seemed to be hanging on to every word, "you never had the freedom to be...spontaneous." She paused for dramatic effect. "You couldn't do anything without clearing it with two or three people first."

There was long pause and Tamara stopped and waited for Chris to say something.

He smiled and settling back into his sit he stared at her with heavy lids. "I guess that means you can do whatever you want, whenever you want."

Tamara nodded.

"Must be nice," he said quietly.

He looked away back towards the TV. They fell silent, out of things to talk about.

Geez...must be nice? Is that all she would get? What did she have to do, rip off her shirt and jump on his lap? Tamara wondered if he caught all the hidden meanings in her words then mentally kicked herself. Of course he did. He was 19, not stupid. For a moment he seemed interested then it was just...gone. Did she imagine it? Did he just not know how to proceed? Maybe he was intimidated. After all, she was not a giggly 18 year old waiting to be chosen by the coolest boy at school. She was a 25 year old woman. What should I do next she wondered as she turned towards the TV.

She knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to go sit next to Chris on that cozy little couch. She wanted to whisper things to him, dirty exciting things that would get him hard and her wet. She wanted to wrap her arms around those broad shoulders and show him how to make her feel good. But that was an awfully bold step. What if she had read him wrong and he wasn't interested. What if he had merely been polite? And what about Caleb? Didn't he just go upstairs to get a jacket? He wouldn't be gone all night. And the only thing worse than Caleb catching her putting the moves on Chris would be getting caught putting the moves on Chris and being rejected.

She decided to be bold for once in her life. She would feel it out. She could tell if a guy was game. After all she was 25. If he seemed interested she'd let him know she was too. If not, then hey, what was the harm of sitting on her own couch in her own apartment?

Tamara got up and moved to the empty spot on the couch on Chris' left and to the right of the bed. She made some hasty excuse about straining her neck to see the TV.

For a few moments they sat in a companionable but wired silence.

Finally she turned to Chris.

"What else you got going on right now?"

"Nothing much," Chris started on about his game design classes and a club he had joined at school where he'd met most of his new friends.

Cutting him off, Tam piped up, "Any girls?"

At this Chris stumbled. "Huh?"

"Any girls there," Tamara continued. "Did you meet someone? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh," Chris said softly. "No I don't have a girlfriend." Now he turned to her and watched her intently.

"Why do you ask?"

He plays hardball, Tamara thought. No easy out here. She had hoped he would meet her halfway. Oh well, it was now or never.

"Well, I was just thinking"...big pause.

"Yeah?" Chris seemed eager.

"Since that day Caleb introduced us...I...well," Tamara brought a hand up to his shoulder and twirled a finger over his shirt. "I really like you...and...well..."

After watching her finger move over his chest and shoulder for a moment, Chris covered her hand with his own large one and held on to it.

"Well, what Tam?" he asked, using her nickname for the first time.

They gazed into each others eyes for a moment and then Caleb barged through the unlocked apartment door.

"I'm back" he yelled from the entrance.

The spell was broken. Chris pulled away from her and turned towards his friend's voice. Caleb walked into the main room and looked at the two of them.

"Sorry it took so long. He turned to Chris. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," Chris got up and went to join Caleb.

Well that's over, thought Tam. Geez. Do all guys run hot and cold like this or just 19 year olds? She pasted on a smile.

"Let me walk you to the door."

They headed back towards Tamara's door and just as Caleb and Chris stepped out Chris snapped his fingers.

"Forgot the brownies," he exclaimed softly.

He turned back into the apartment where Caleb left the plate earlier. Tamara moved back against the wall to let him pass. Caleb who was already out in the hallway continued to the elevators as the door swung closed. Chris picked up the plate and came back. When he got close to Tamara he leaned in close and bending down caught her lips in a brief but warm soft kiss. She was so surprised she didn't have a chance to kiss him back. He didn't say a word, just bounded back out the door and to the elevators where Caleb was holding the doors open.

"Night Taaaam," he called grinning cheekily as the doors closed behind Chris.

Dazed from the kiss, Tamara's brain must have gone on autopilot since she managed to wave goodbye. Slowly, she pushed wide the partially open door, fixed the hidden latch then closed and locked her apartment door. Standing there in the narrow hallway she brought her fingers up to her lips. She couldn't believe it. He kissed her. She wasn't even sure he liked her and was beginning to fell like a fool for carrying on the way she did tonight. But...he kissed her. A broad smile spread across Tamara's face. She went about turning out the lights and TV then climbed into bed. She wondered when she would get a chance to meet up with Chris again, preferably without Caleb. Well, one good thing about college life was that weekends seemed to go on forever. Anything could happen. With that final thought she turned on her side and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5

Two nights later, during the last hour of Tamara's evening shift, Caleb came to the front desk to sign in a guest. Tamara looked up into Chris' smiling face.

"Hey Tam," Caleb smiled. "Gonna sign in a guest."

"Okay," Tamara replied as she reached for the guest book. She turned to Chris. "Hey Chris," she said softly.

"Hey, Tam," Chris smiled back.

Caleb looked between the two of them with a bit of a smirk but said nothing. He handed over his and Chris' ID and after Tamara signed them both in they headed to the elevators. Tamara and Chris didn't say anything else to each other but she noticed that Chris held her gaze as the elevator doors closed.

Yes! Tamara thought to herself. Now if she could just find a way to get him away from Caleb for a few hours. She looked at the clock on far end of the desk. 5:09 pm. She got off at six. Just 50 minutes. She had less than an hour to figure out a way to get Chris alone and hopefully naked. She got wet just thinking about it. Damn, it was gonna be a long hour.

Chapter 6

Tamara was busy scribbling last minute notes when she heard the voice of one of the other RAs talking to security. She looked up at them then over at the clock – 6:01. Her shift had ended and she was free for the rest of the night. She gathered her things, made small talk with the RA who was relieving her for a few minutes then headed towards the elevator. As she rode up she thought excitedly about how to track down Chris. Getting rid of Caleb might be easy – if he knew what she wanted. After all, guys would do anything to help their male friends get laid. However she wanted to be discreet. She didn't want the other residents, not even Caleb all up in her business. There was an electronic "ding" as she reached the 6th floor and the elevator swayed to a halt. The doors slid open and Tamara exited. She entered her apartment, sat down her things and went to get a drink. She felt a little peckish and scanned the few items in her fridge. Then she decided against eating. She didn't know how the night would end for sure but if there was a chance she would have sex, she would rather not have a full tummy. Instead she finished her juice and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As the warm water cascaded over her body she imagined Chris' hands replacing her own. She just couldn't help herself. Closing her eyes, she let her head fall back and slid her soapy fingers over her body. Up and down her arms she spread the fragrant soap. She lathered her neck and then moved to her breasts. She circled them again and again, lifting and squeezing. She pinched her nipples and moaned softly. Next her hands moved lower, gliding over her soft tummy and smoothing over her hips. Her left hand moved back and over her bottom while the right moved to cup her sex. She gave herself a soft squeeze and moaned again. As she parted her plump pussy lips she imagined Chris' fingers running over her clit. She imagined him kneeling in front of her in the shower, bringing his mouth to her sex and snaking his tongue over her, in her. She moved her slippery fingers faster and her breathing sped up. In her steamy shower fantasy Chris stands and pushes her up against the tiled wall and lifts her left leg. She reaches down between them to stroke his hard thick dick before sliding it in. It is so good. They hold each other close under the spray of the water and strain towards mutual satisfaction. In reality Tamara spreads her legs a bit wider. Her right hand is working furiously now and she can't tell how much of the wetness between her thighs is her own or from the shower. Her head is thrown back, her back is arched and her breasts thrust forward. Her left hand has moved back up to hold her left breast. Moaning louder now and so close to her orgasm she began to squeeze her nipple in time with the movements of her other hand. That sent her over the edge. With a gasp her head fell forward. Her pussy pulsed as wave after of wave of pleasure spread from her core and throughout her body.

Tamara opened her eyes and leaning against the tiles took a moment to catch her breath. Wow. If the fantasies about Chris were that hot I wonder what the real thing is like. Guess I'll go find out she grinned. She quickly finished her shower. Then she stepped out and dried off. Taking extra care she pinned her hair up to look sexily tousled. Next she smoothed on lotion in a scent matching the soap. She marched naked into the main room to her dresser. There she took out a sexy bra and panty set and a sundress. The dress was a red cotton jersey, nice enough to catch a man's eye but plain enough to wear everyday. Tam thought it was perfect. She wanted to look good but not like she was trying too hard.

When she finished dressing she went back to the bathroom where her only mirror rested on the wall above the sink. She took in her appearance and liked what she saw. Then her stomach grumbled. Damn. It looked like she would have to eat something after all. She grabbed some lose change and headed out the door to the elevator. She would get a light snack from the vending machine just off the lobby.

Tamara stepped off the elevator on the ground floor and cut a path through the lobby to the huge hallway where the vending machines and pay phones were kept. One machine vended snacks. The other two were for soda. She stood in front of the snack machine and tried to decide what to get. Just as she decided on the peanut butter crackers she heard a voice call out.

"Hey Tam," Chris called from the opposite end of the hallway. The end he entered from led to the stairs most people chose not to use.

Tam brightened. "Hi Chris. What are you up to?" Tamara smiled at him taking in his masculine frame and handsome face. As he approached her gaze shifted down to his large hands and remembered her earlier fantasy and what she imagined Chris' fingers doing. Her face felt warm and she thanked the heavens that her skin couldn't betray her blush.

"Not much," he grinned back. "Just came down for a snack." He stopped right in front of her. "You look nice." His gaze traveled over her body and back up to her face.

Tamara was pleased and grinned up at him. "Thank you. I'm finally off work and decided to get out a bit or maybe visit friends. Speaking of friends, where is Caleb? Didn't he sign you in earlier?"

Rolling his eyes, Chris replied, "Caleb left about 20 minutes ago. Some girl called him and he took off. So I'm just gonna hang out in his room for a while."

"Oh," Tamara replied. As an RA she knew she should take them to task about breaking policy and leaving a guest unattended. However, as a horny young woman Tamara saw this as grand opportunity.

"Aaww that jerk – leaving his friend all alone like that." Tam pouted a bit.

Chris shrugged. "It's no big deal. Besides, it is nice to get some peace and quiet. There is always someone at my place."

"I see," Tam said. She stepped a little closer and spoke softly. "Well, if you want some company you can hang out in my room. There is plenty of peace and quiet there...among other things."

MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers