Sweet Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers

After several long moments Tamara made a funny sort of noise and pushed at him. Chris leaned up and saw that she wanted him to move. Hell, he had probably crushed her. He did outweigh her by nearly 100 pounds.

He rolled off her then scooted close and waited. What would she say? Did she like it or had he been second rate?

Tamara took a deep breath now that she could. Whoo, he was a big boy! Sometimes after sex with a new guy things felt awkward but this time she just felt...great. She was sated and tired but in a good way. She rolled on her side and kissed Chris' shoulder then his chest. She put an arm around him and hugged.

"Well, I guess that answers that," Chris mumbled.

"Answers what?" Tamara looked up at him.

"Whether or not you enjoyed that or were about to throw me out for wasting your time," he grinned and hugged back.

Tamara grinned too and stretched up to kiss his lips.

"Don't worry, stud. That was damn near perfect. I feel great." She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed. For a moment he squeezed back then ran his hands up and down her back, over her bottom. The lay their together like that for a while. The silence was broken by the sound of Tamara's tummy growling.

"Oh no," she said slapping a hand over her abdomen. Chris chuckled and looked at her.

"Forgot to eat today?"

"No I was just too excited to eat. When I got off work I was planning to come find you."

"Oh," Chris looked a little surprised. Then he looked pleased and a little smug.

Tamara smacked his chest with the back of her hand. "Oh stop it. Don't get cocky."

They laughed together and got up to find their clothes. As they dressed Chris offered to buy dinner...or at least help buy dinner. He only had 10 bucks. Tamara told him that was great. She had a ten too. They could go half and half on a pizza and wings.

They got comfortable on the little love seat and Tamara called for take out. Meanwhile Chris found something to watch on the TV. As he flipped through the channels Tamara worked up her courage for the daunting task of asking him the next big question. What now? There was only one way to find out. As she hung up with the pizza place she turned to Chris and started up the conversation.

"So Chris, where do we go from here?"

Chris was a little taken aback, not used to a girl being so direct. He remembered that Tam was a bit older. He figured that she would spell out her needs without pause. He decided to be honest and whatever happened, happened. Turning towards her he said, "Well, I'm not exactly looking for a girlfriend. I mean, school and work take up just about all my time." He paused for a second to gauge her reaction.

Tamara liked where this was going. She had no time for a relationship either, especially with a 19 year old. Of course she didn't want to come off like a jerk and tell him that. Yes I like to fuck you but you're too young to be my boyfriend. She did however want to keep seeing Chris – when she had a need.

"That's okay, Chris. I understand."

He looked relieved. Grabbing her hand he continued.

"I do like you though Tam - a lot."

Tamara smiled. "I like you to. That's why I wanted to ask...if maybe...we could still see each other sometimes. I mean – I know neither of us has time for a relationship but that doesn't mean we can't still get together sometimes, right? You're here all the time anyway. Maybe you could just stop by for a visit sometimes." Tamara tilted her head to one side, "Know what I mean?"

Chris smiled, a big doofus-y 19 year old boy smile, a smile Tam found adorable. He leaned down and gave her lips a soft kiss.

"Yeah, I know whatcha mean," he replied.

They sat together in companionable silence, watching TV and waiting for the pizza delivery man.

Chapter 7

On Monday Tamara ran into Caleb in the hallway after morning classes. They were both headed for the elevator.

"Hey Tam," Caleb called out.

"Hey Caleb," Tamara replied. "How was your weekend?" she asked cheekily, remembering how he got called away by his lady friend.

Caleb motioned for them to take the stairs so they veered around the large groups waiting for the elevator and headed towards the stairwell at the back of the building. When they were alone he turned to Tamara, grinning.

"The real question here is how was your weekend?" He watched her carefully.

Immediately suspicious of her jokester friend Tam replied guardedly. "What do you mean?"

"I mean did you and that muscle head finally hook up or what," Caleb asked matter-of-factly.

As they bounded down the stairs Tamara forgot to watch her step. Instead she stared at Caleb, her mouth hanging open. Caleb raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer. He couldn't hold the expression long though. The look on her face made him laugh.

Tamara wasn't sure what to think. Had Chris been running his mouth or had she simply been that transparent? Or – had Caleb set her up? She sputtered out a reply. "I...what do you mean? H-How did you...?"

Caleb paused at the next landing. Leaning against the railing he shook his head in amusement. "Tam, Tam, Tam," he tsked. "You two were so pathetic. You would have never gotten together on your own."

Looking pleased with himself, Caleb made a show of smoothing his hair and straightening his shirt. "Luckily for you I was there to make sure you couldn't help but run into each other. The rest was up to you."

Caleb repositioned his back pack and leaned close to Tamara. Her mouth was still hanging open and Caleb put a hand under her chin to push it closed. Then he winked and said, "You're welcome."

He turned quickly and bounded down the last flight of stairs. Tamara remained where she was in shock. Then a big grin spread across her face. Some friend, she thought in amusement. Every girl should be so lucky.

She hurried down the stairs and out the door to find Caleb waiting with Chris and the busty brunette from the elevator. She must be the one who called him away Sunday night. When she reached them she gave Caleb a playful swat and hooked her arm through Chris'. The four went off in search of lunch.

MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers