Sweet Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers

Chris who had been listening all along seemed to really perk up at that last bit. Maybe he didn't expect her to move so fast or be so bold but he had no problems with a woman who knew what she wanted.

"I'd like that," he said. "What time?"

Taking his hand Tamara replied, "How about now?"

Chris seemed to acquiesce and they headed back for the elevator. They rode up to the sixth floor in silence and when the elevator stopped, moved straight for Tamara's door.

When they were inside, Tamara tossed the crackers on the dresser and motioned towards the little couch.

"Have a sit. Make yourself comfortable."

Chris went over to the couch and sat. He watched her expectantly but Tamara refused to rush. Now that she had him she planned to keep him for as long as she could.

"Would you like a drink? I have juice, and a couple of Cokes."

"No thanks," Chris answered politely. "I'm not really thirsty. I am a little hungry though."

"Oh yeah," Tamara called. "What for," she asked as she scanned the fridge absently.

"Take a wild guess."

At that Tamara looked up. She was a little surprised that Chris, who was normally reserved, had spoken so boldly. But that was great. That meant he wanted to get down to business. Her entire body positively tingled. Closing the fridge she gave him a sultry smile and walked over to the couch.

Tamara sat down next to Chris and scooted in close.

"Why don't you tell me about it?"

Chris captured her face gently in his hands and kissed her soundly. His mouth was warm and his lips soft. Tamara parted her lips and his tongue slipped in. They explored each other, their lips touching their tongues tasting. When Tamara began to feel like she might pass out from lack of oxygen she pushed against his hard chest and gasped in a big breath. Hot damn.

"I thought it would be better if I just showed you," Chris said softly. His forehead rested against hers and he still cupped her face.

Tamara looked up and smiled. Giving him a quick peck she replied, "Well said."

Chris chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. Tamara's arms went about his neck and they kissed again. This time Chris pulled Tamara across his lap so they could make out more comfortably and so he could hold her closer. She was so soft and yet so firm. She smelled great, like she just stepped out of the shower. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked in that simple red dress. She was gorgeous. The red really flattered her brown skin. He couldn't believe this beautiful sexy older woman wanted him. He knew he was a good looking guy but had only made it with girls his age. And they were nothing like Tamara. She was hard working, confident and fine as hell. He felt her breasts flatten against his chest. He touched as much of her skin as he could. It was hot and smooth as silk. Her legs were firm but covered with the same silky skin. He ran a rough hand over her thigh and around to that amazing ass. He couldn't get a good grip because she was sitting but just the thought of her plump round little butt made him harder. When Tamara wiggled her soft little bottom against his erection he groaned against her lips.

That is when she broke the kiss. Tamara leaned back and reached for the hem of Chris' shirt.

"Let's get you out of this." When the shirt cleared his head and shoulders her eyes greedily drank in the sight of Chris' muscled chest. Just as she imagined. He was broad with nicely developed pecs and chiseled abs. He had flat brown nipples that immediately drew her hand. She pinched and plucked at them, making him moan. She rubbed all over reveling in the texture of his warm skin and soft blonde chest hair. Bringing her hands up to his shoulders she leaned in for another kiss.

Now it was Chris' turn to explore. One hand stayed glued to Tamara's back. The other hand slid under her dress to feel more of her thigh. Guessing his destination, Tamara tilted a bit so that Chris could capture one incredibly soft butt cheek. He kneaded and stroked. Meanwhile he alternated between kissing Tam's lips, neck and shoulders. Suddenly he scooted towards the edge of the couch and stood Tam up between his legs.

"Let's get you out of this," he said echoing Tamara's words. He put his hands back on her thighs on either side of her body. This time when he slid his hands up, he took her red dress with him. When he reached her waist Tamara took over and grasping the hem, pulled the dress up over her head. She stood before him in the lacey black bra and matching boy short panties. She had a pair of lace bikinis that matched too but knew the boy short made her ass look delectable.

Chris was hypnotized and couldn't decide where to look first. Instead he chose to touch and ran his hands all over. He caressed her arms, up to her shoulders then down her back. He briefly cupped her buttocks than came around her waist to the front of her body and slid his hands up until he captured her breasts. Through the thin lace fabric he weighed them, squeezed and stroked. He was firm yet gentle. Tamara was surprised a guy his age had such finesse. Lucky her.

Chris lingered over her breasts. He stroked and pinched her nipples. He had dreamed about those large dark silver dollar sized nipples since Friday night. They both moaned a little. Unable to wait anymore to taste her he pulled her close, tugged the straps of her bra down to expose her breasts. He leaned forward, took one soft sweet nipple into his mouth and sucked.

Tamara felt electricity streak from her nipple straight to her pussy. Her panties dampened. She brought her hands up to cradle Chris' blonde head. She moaned. It felt so good. His mouth was hot and wet - the suction just right. By now both nipples were pebble hard.

Chris switched to the other milk chocolate tipped beauty and suckled greedily. He was so turned on. He hoped he didn't move to fast or lose himself and get to rough. He had been with a few girls but didn't dare to consider himself as experienced as Tamara must be. Not wanting to mess this up he decided to simply take his cues from her. She was a girl who knew what she wanted and he suspected she would tell him so. He snuck a peak at Tam's face. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open. She was panting a bit and he stared at her full pouty lips. He liked that she didn't wear lots of make up, just a little tinted gloss. He was torn between wanting to kiss her mouth and wanting to kiss her breasts. Firmly holding her about the waist he stared at her mouth and imagined her kissing him, her plump little mouth closed around his dick licking and sucking. The thought literally made his dick jump in his pants and he sucked her nipple a little harder.

Tamara gasped. That hurt a bit but it felt good too. Mmmm, a little pleasure a little pain. She didn't mind if Chris got a tiny bit rough. She opened her eyes and looked down right into his. So intense. He let go of her nipple and pulled her down for a kiss. His hands trailed up her back and undid the hooks on her bra. Tamara straightened to let it fall to the floor. Chris reached for her hips but before he could grab her panties Tamara hooked her thumbs in the waistband and slid them down. Chris leaned back to watch. He gulped audibly as he took in her moist sex. Tamara was groomed well, all the hair removed except for a sparse narrow strip in the middle. He could easily see her slit and her arousal swollen pussy lips. The juices that clung to her made her flesh glisten enticingly. God, he wanted to taste her. He didn't know if that would be okay with her though so decided to wait.

Tamara felt so powerful, like some mythical sex goddess. This virile young man could not take his eyes off her. She had the feeling both their parents could barge into the room and he wouldn't notice. To add to the show she slid her hands from her thighs, over her curvy hips and up to cup her full breasts. She pinched and tugged the nipples a bit letting a soft moan escape her lips.

Chris continued to watch, mesmerized. He didn't realize it but when Tam pulled on her nipples he moaned too. If this went on much longer he would blow his stack right there in his pants. God that would be humiliating. So he stood, a bit suddenly, forcing Tam to take a couple steps back. Chris reached for his waist and undid the buckle on his belt and then the fly on his jeans. They fell to the floor. He was now down to his plain white boxers. Before he could tug them off too Tamara reached for him. She pressed her palm against the bulge in his shorts and squeezed. Chris froze. When her hand started to stroke up and down, alternating between gentle tugs Chris groaned. His head feel back. For a moment he allowed himself to enjoy her gentle ministrations.

Tamara eyed Chris slyly. She measured his dick with her hands. Hmmm, she thought, at least 8 inches. Thick too. Hallelujah. She knew he probably would not be able to take much more but could not let the chance to taste him pass her by. She wasn't sure how much time they had but she wanted to make the most of it. With that in mind she pulled down his shorts. Chris felt the cool air on his hot flesh then Tam's hands were back. She stroked and squeezed his turgid flesh and he let her.

Quietly Tamara got down on her knees and brought Chris' magnificent hardness towards her mouth. Anticipation was everything so for a moment she merely held him close to her lips. When Chris felt Tamara's warm breath on his dick his eyes flew open. He looked down to find the brown skinned beauty kneeling between his legs her delicate little hands wrapped around his dick. That sight alone nearly undid him. She held him close to her lips and when she saw that she had his attention she leaned forward.

Chris tried to stop her. He wasn't sure he could take it but all he got out was a strangled cry. Keeping eye contact, Tamara closed her beautiful lips around the head of his dick and sucked hard. She ran her tongue all around it, removed it from her mouth and licked the shaft on all sides.

Chris let his head fall back again. Good God she was going to kill him. He stared at the ceiling as Tamara proceeded to alternately lick, suck and tug at his pulsing erection. Within minutes his was shaking and groaning loudly. He felt himself getting close but was helpless to stop her.

Luckily Tamara knew how close he was and stopped. Oh no, cowboy she thought to herself. You're not getting off that easily. Tamara grinned realizing the pun she had just made. She got to her feet and pressing herself as close to Chris as possible she pulled his face down for a scorching kiss. She knew she needed to give him a chance to calm down a bit. She broke the kiss and looked up at him. He stared back wordlessly, obediently awaiting her next move.

Tamara realized he was still wearing his glasses and so was she. She reached up to remove his, "Let me take those for you," she whispered. She folded them gently and walked over to the dresser. She sat his glasses there then removed her own and placed them with his. The whole time Chris watched letting his eyes roam over her body. Appreciatively he took in the gentle curve of her back, that delectable ass and strong thighs. He felt himself calming down a bit and thanked whatever sex gods existed. He did not want to make a fool of himself with this beautiful woman.

Tamara turned back to Chris. When she reached him she took his hand and helped him step out of his pants and boxers. Then she led him to her bed. She lay down and looked up at him. "Touch me Chris. I want you to touch and kiss me all over." Chris intended to do just that. He sat next to her, his weight making the mattress dip. He leaned down to kiss her, slowly sensually. He explored her mouth with his tongue, touching her gums and even her teeth. He nibbled the corners of her mouth and sucked her lower lip. With his own, he stroked her tongue, in much the same way he planned to stroke her pussy later.

Getting comfortable he stretched out next to her. He moved lower, kissing and nibbling her neck. Chris kissed her shoulders and the upper globes of her breasts. He avoided the tips knowing that would drive her crazy. He may be young but he knew how to tease to. Meanwhile he let his hands wander. They moved over her tummy, skipped her aching pussy and continued to her thighs. Soon Tamara got a little frustrated. He could tell by her ragged whimpers and the way she squirmed under him. Finally taking pity on his luscious little love goddess he took a turgid nipple into his mouth. At the same time he brought his hand between her thighs. He skipped the cupping, immediately slipping his middle finger between her slick folds.

Tamara bucked at the sudden onslaught of pleasure. She cried out. She held his head close and fought the urge to desperately pump against his hand. Chris switched to her other breast. His finger sought out and found her clit. It was swollen and slippery wet. He groaned. God she was hot. He stroked her little nubbin, his finger sliding easily between her damp nether lips. He didn't think it possible but his dick got harder.

Tamara opened her eyes and stared dazedly at the ceiling. Now it was her turn to wander how much she could take. She was so turned on. One would think the little episode in her shower earlier tonight would have taken the edge off but one would be wrong. She opened her mouth, intending to demand that Chris fuck her but before she could utter a word he claimed her lips. The boy sure could kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her demand was momentarily forgotten.

Chris continued to stroke her. He sensed she was getting close and idly wondered how many times he could make her cum before he came himself. He decided to try it. He wanted to please her, make the night memorable. He spread her legs wider and continued to ply her pussy with his fingers. He used his two middle fingers to circle her clit, faster and faster. All the while he kissed her. Tamara moaned and lifted her hips to meet his hand in spite of herself. Chris held her close with his other arm. He kept one leg thrown across one of hers to keep her legs open like he wanted. Suddenly Tamara's arms tightened around his neck. She moaned loudly into his mouth and her body shook all over. Fresh juices flooded Chris' hand and dampened the bed.

Tamara couldn't believe it. Chris' fingers brought her to orgasm much like she had imagined earlier that night. It felt so damn good. Her pussy spasmed and gushed and all the while his fingers continued to move over her clit. When she finally stopped shaking she broke the kiss. She watched him a little wondrously. He smiled at her. Then she felt his finger head a little lower toward her slick opening.

Chris watched her eyes as he circled the entrance to her sex with his middle finger. He wanted desperately to touch her like this but didn't want to do something she wouldn't like. He carefully watched her face. When she made no negative signs he gently pushed his finger into her. He saw her eyes change and her mouthed open. He worked his finger back and forth and soon Tam was panting again.

She closed her eyes and turned her face away, moaning loudly. He leaned in to kiss her neck. He whispered how beautiful she looked spread out for him. When Chris tried to insert a second finger Tamara squeezed her thighs closed, trapping his hand. She turned back to him.

"Chris, please," she whispered. "Fuck me. Please...now." At those words his dick jumped again. He had never had a girl beg him to fuck her.

"Okay," he whispered back. "But first..."

Chris' voice trailed off. He got up off the bed and Tamara wondered what he was up to. Bending at the waist, Chris grasped Tam's hips and turned her to lie sideways across the bed. He pulled her toward him until her legs hung of the bed and her hips met the edge. He kneeled on the floor between her knees and looked up at her. "I have to taste you first." With that he lowered his head and licked her. His tongue wiggled between her lips and teased at her clit.

Tamara moaned, loudly this time. She didn't even consider asking him to stop. Her hips bucked trying to stay in contact with his hot mouth. Chris put one hand on her stomach and used the other to part her pussy. Tamara hooked her legs over his shoulders. He licked and sucked at her like a man starving. He found her opening and tongued it mercilessly. Occasionally he peeked up at Tam to see what effect he was having. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth open in a soundless gasp. Her back was arched and this thrust her breasts upward. He moved the hand resting on her tummy to her breast and squeezed. She moaned louder. "Please, oh please." She whimpered

Chris brought both hands back down to her hips to hold her steady. He stopped licking and closed his mouth over her clit and sucked. Tamara's bucking became frantic. She grew closer and closer to climax. Her panting came out 'Oh, Oh, Oh." She seemed to hover for several moments. Wanting to give her ultimate pleasure, Chris brought one hand down, turned it palm up and continuing to suck at her clit, pushed his two big middle fingers into her sopping pussy. That last move was all it took to give her an earth shattering climax.

Tamara nearly screamed. "Aaaaah" she cried out. Her pussy clenched around those stroking fingers and her clit throbbed out the beat of her orgasm. The first waves were strong and fast. They made her whole body jerk.

Chris watched her body quiver and shake, felt her hot wet pussy clamping down on his fingers. He licked her with his tongue and stroked her with his fingers until the very end. When she was still and quiet he raised his head and removed his wet fingers. He gave her plump pussy a little kiss, kissed her tummy and then her mouth. Chris straightened her body on the bed then joined her. He climbed between her legs, being careful to rest some of his weight on his elbows. Her eyes were closed but she was very aware of him. She wrapped her arms around him and lifted her knees to grant him better entry.

Chris groaned at the feel of her hot dampness. He grasped his aching dick and guided the head to her hot pussy. They both gasped when he slipped inside. His passage was easy (damn she was so wet) but her channel was tight so he slid the rest of the way in slowly.

Tamara couldn't believe how good he felt. He was so fucking big – stretching her open, spreading her pussy. If she wasn't so wet this might hurt. He was gentle too-pushing forward slowly and with care. She whimpered. He had buried himself in her as deeply as he could. He paused, savoring the feeling. He was hot and hard as steel. She could feel his arms shaking. She cupped his face and brought it down so she could kiss his lips. "Please," she whimpered. "Please Chris."

Her whispering his name like that did it. He started to move -- faster than he originally planned but not too fast. Tamara rocked her hips in time with his rhythm. She loved how she could feel every single inch of him sliding in and out of her. She loved the feeling of their naked skin rubbing together, hot and sweaty. She hiked her legs higher and wrapped them around his narrow hips.

That move pushed him in deeper and Chris groaned like a grizzly against her neck. Fuck, she was so tight and wet and HOT. It was the best pussy he had ever had in his life. He started to pump her faster. She kept up with him, using the strength in her legs to lift herself and slide up his dick.

Just as Chris began to notice how she seemed to get hotter and wetter Tam screamed.

"Aaaahhhh. Oh, fuck! Yes...yes, yes." She clung to him tightly, bucking her hips wildly. Her pussy clamped down on his dick and seemed to suck him in. This triggered his own orgasm and he propped himself up on his hands pumping into her madly.

His balls tightened and he tingled from the tip of his toes to tip of his dick. He sucked in a breath between his teeth then opened his eyes. With a harsh cry he felt the first spasm rock his body. He shook violently, his back hunched as he continued to fuck Tamara's pussy. They both felt rope after thick rope of hot cum jet into her. With the last few spasms Chris collapsed on top of her and she hugged him close. They both gasped for air. They were both sweaty and exhausted. Chris was still trembling.

MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers