Sweetness "Rides" Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But surprisingly, you hear a whirring, and feel your vibrator, pressed into your other hand. You close your eyes. You know I am near, but are unsure where.

Rapidly, with a sense of lusty urgency, you roll to lie face down, never relinquishing your touch on your warming womanhood. Face down, you pull your knees up... face down, ass high... you assume the sex-slave's position and slowly you slide the slick, shiny vibrator into your sweet pussy... wet, slick, fresh and clean, slowly in and slowly out. So easy, hardly any resistance.

Your ass rises and falls with each invasion as you strike a rhythm and begin to increase the pace. You squirm, naughtily snake-like trying to capture all the rapturous pleasure you provide. You begin to moan. Now deeper. Then louder! More urgent, more erotic by the moment. Your mind shifts to solely your pleasure! You simply cannot help yourself, can you Sweetness?

Deeper and faster you stuff the rigid vibrator into your pussy. Your slick patch is soaked in warm, fresh, woman-juice. Your whole body begins to writhe... your hips sway; your ass rising and falling in rhythm with your probing tool. You relinquish your grasp on the one remaining nipple, and force the two pussy-juice soaked fingers into your mouth... imagining now that you are impaled... my cock in your mouth... my tongue on your clit! The vision is so real that you can taste my salty cock on your taste buds and feel my slithering tongue on your clit! I've taught you how to use all your senses during our sessions, and that... you've learned well and readily apply the lessons now... except for one fact... your own pleasure is utmost in your mind.

Faster and faster you probe your folds. Your heart races; your mind races... visions of you and I, locked in a deep embrace invade your mind! In your craving imagination, you see yourself... in my arms, face-to-face, your legs wrapped around my waist and locked at the ankles behind my back. You see yourself tearing my shirt from my back as I hold you in my arms... you biting my neck as my nails dig into your ass; you pressing your pussy hard against my raging cock... you acting like the insatiable animal that you are, but only in my arms, and only on my order.

You think of pleasing again. You love the passions only I can arouse within you and you love that I sense and release the erotic Sweetness, the seductive, desirable, wanton, fuck-crazy Sweetness hidden in the kind, sweet, gentle, timid and shy Sweetness you show the world. You know and love that I and I alone know your secret; that you are a woman of such erotic passion, and uninhibited lust; my pleasure seeking cock-loving slut. You needed only a dominant, mysterious man to arouse those naughty passions. And in me you've found him and you will perform and entertain to please me and me alone.

But in the next moment, your own pleasure re-enters your fuck-starved mind again!

Your body rises and falls. All your nerve endings are on fire; tingling, hot and immodest. Your senses are so alive that you can hear the sound of the vibrator sliding through the warmth of your soaking-wet pussy. Your nectar trails down your thighs... your breathing is labored; you are nearly about to come. You feel the maddening convulsions begin to rise up your spine, and your toes curl as you strain to hold-out as long as you can to prolong the glorious ecstasy. You don't want to cum because I've not given permission yet... but you so want to cum... to orgasm, because you can't hold out much longer and because the visions in your head, and the sensations in your body are so hot and vivid! And because you simply need to and want to... consequences be damned! Should you please and obey me, or satisfy yourself?

So ready, so eager... another vision invades your mind... that of your face between my hands, first kissing you gently, then forcing your face... your lips to my raging cock! Oh no not really forcing, for you eagerly relent, fairly diving to meet my impaling thrust, as in your mind my cock nearly reaches your lips. That is, it does until I grasp your hair, pull your head back away from my cock, and say, "not yet My Sweetness... ' (Such an imagination!) Unconsciously you groan with disappointment. It surprises you when the sounds escape your lips.

"Remove that vibrator slut! Use your own hands!" I order. "Should I cum all over your pretty face? You'd like that wouldn't you, Sweetness?"

"Oh God Yes," you hear yourself respond, even before your mind processes the thought!

Now, ever more aroused, you throw the vibrator aside and stuff two lean fingers deep, deeper, deepest into your pussy. You try to feel the pounding of my cock in your tunnel of love, my flesh roughly rubbing on your clit while I forcefully kiss you, pressing your lips hard into your teeth as my hands swirl in your silken hair. You imagine the spurting of my warm cum on the walls of your pussy and then onto your face! You imagine the salty taste on your tongue as it rims your pretty red lips. You see yourself saturated in gleaming man-milk, and rubbing it into your skin, sticky and hot. You moan and slowly it becomes a hungry groan and you bury your face in the soft pillow to muffle your arousal as your orgasm begins to rise again from the depths of your toes, up your spine and into...

"Please may I cum! Oh God, Michael! Pleaseeeeeee! "Fuck Me, Michael! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my face! Cum all over me, but please, I need cock! I need cum. Pleeeeease!" you scream out loud!

... when just then... just as you are about to EXPLODE with a body-shivering orgasm... just as fireworks are about to go off in your mind and in the depths of your womanhood... with a loud BANG, you hear your bedroom door slam shut!

Instantly and enormously startled, you stop and listen. Your eyes are tightly closed and your body rigid. Frightened, you pause. You hesitate to move any part of your body. After several quiet seconds, when you feel your heart pounding even as your body is numb with fright, you open your eyes and move just your head and you see that the force of the door swinging (in the wind?), has also blown out the tiny candle. You hope I haven't left! The room is pitch dark, and you see...

NOTHING. Nothing but dead, quiet, disconcerting darkness!

You don't move. Not an inch. You hold your breath and lie still, head down-ass high, with your fingers now stiffening nervously in your pussy and your cheek flush against the pillow. And just as your fear begins to subside... You feel it!!

A STRONG HAND GRABS YOUR HAIR! ANOTHER REACHES BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND CLENCHES YOUR PLEASURING HAND OVER YOUR THROBBING, SOAKING PUSSY!

You want to scream but your lungs and voice hesitate. You are breathless; speechless! A trance-like paralysis overcomes you. Your heart pounds like a jack-hammer in your frightened chest even as you hold your breath. You know your eyes are wide open with fright.

Neither I, nor you speak a word. Even as I work my strong hands over your soaking pussy you dare not move. In all actuality, you cannot move. But it also feels ohhhh sooo good! You feel a sense of guilt for believing so. Without a sense of control you silently and readily consent... I force your body to sway against my touch.

"I'll finish what you started, Sweetness," I say, as I rip your hand away, and fall on top of you, fully clothed, pinning you with all my weight! Swiftly, before you can react, I lift your arms above your head, and roll you to your back to face me. You sigh and begin to sob in big wet tears of relief that I can barely see in the dim light, but which flow down your cheeks in rivers. You think you've been forgiven.

Holding both your tiny wrists tightly in one hand, and caressing your soft patch with the other, I greedily taste you by nibbling slowly up your neck, across your chin and up your cheek. "Hmmmmmm," I strum as I stare directly into your eyes. Even in this dark, they shine brightly back at me... the whites glowing wide, but glistening with the moist relief.

You gaze up at me with your big, doe-like eyes - so innocent, but so wanton and begin to flex your hips, pressing your naked flesh against my clothed body. The fright now draining from your body and quickly replaced with re-emerging lust. I look back at you with such intensity that you must look away even though you don't want to and barely dare, for you know how dominant my look and my actions can be. You feel that sense of control that I exhibit over you. It makes you feel so weak, but also so feminine, so desired, so special. You bite your lower lip between you teeth and try to regain your composure as I cup your soft chin in my hand and turn your face back in my direction.

"Such a disobedient little slut. You almost had an orgasm, didn't you? Did I give my permission for you to cum?" I say, more of a question than a statement. My hand on your chin, gathers up the panties around your neck and press the silken fabric against your lips again. Power! You stick out your little pink tongue and tongue to saturated fabric. I pull them away before you can suck them between your lips.

You nervously look down. The direction of your gaze, and the shame in your face betraying you.

I slowly climb off you and walk to the dimmer-switch for the room lights, turning the light up to a soft haze before walking back toward the bed as I unbuckle my belt. Shirtless from before...

The light blinds you momentarily but when you meet my gaze again, I'm standing, hands on hips, and staring at your rapturous body with a look of sheer domination on my face and you think you know what that means. First, that I own you. And second, that you'll be fucked in every orifice, tasted over every inch of your soft-sweet flesh and forced to submit to my every, naughty, erotic whim this night before I am through. You are mine... for my pleasure. To do with as I please and to fuck and suck and lick.

Your mind numbly envisions the possibilities and your nipples harden as you sub-consciously forget, (for just a moment), that you've disobeyed. You are my possession. My toy! My sex slave... to be fucked when, how, where and under my terms. Yes, you know it, and love it! You might even get spanked again for this betrayal. Still, you self-consciously roll your hips to one side and cross one long leg over your treasure.

"Keep them open," I command. "I'm contemplating your punishment."

You look up, nod and open your legs again, even as a satisfied smirk nearly escapes your lips for in all honesty, you can't wait for the "torture" to begin. You feel so exposed, but you absolutely love my demands... my orders. You've never been powerless in bed with any other man. And it absolutely thrills you, even though you never, ever know what will be required next! Never know what I will demand of you, or do to you.

"You've been very naughty," I say as I caress your heaving breasts and roll one nipple between the tips of my fingers. You wring your hands, still held high above your head. You reach for the bedposts. You are desperately hoping that I'll tie your wrists there. As you stretch out your long lithe body, you writhe in pleasure from my soft, gentle caress. Your hips rise slightly towards my direction silently signaling your submission to my desires. "Did you enjoy pleasuring yourself while I watched, Sweetness?"

"Yes, sir," You respond.

"Have you been disobedient, Sweetness?"

You pause for a moment before answering, and anxiously stretch your arms high above your head and spread your legs wide before sheepishly responding... "Yes sir."

"And what do you think I should do about it? This is not the first time this has happened. When will you learn?"

"I'm sorry, Baby. It won't happen again," you say.

I shake my head. "I've heard that before, my pet. This time, you must pay for your disobedience."

Your eyes widen, but you look at me and nod. "Onto your stomach, Sweetness," I order firmly. "Roll to your stomach, and close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you to, do you understand?"

You know I mean business. I always do. That's part of what makes me so intriguing to you... the confidence, the firmness, the power... and so you don't hesitate, nor do you speak! No, you swiftly obey, rolling to your belly and tightly closing your gorgeous eyes even as your long, girly lashes flutter furiously with evident fright.

I walk down the side of the bed caressing your back and ass gently with my fingertips before roughly stealing a touch of your dripping, wet crotch. You squirm at my gentle touch and lift your ass, pressing it in my direction. Subconsciously your body language blaringly screams out your desire... a desire to be fucked. HARD!

"Spread your legs wider, My toy," I order without releasing my touch, and while slowly slipping a finger between your soft pussy lips. You don't believe you can spread them any wider, but you do and then press back in my direction, rising to your widely spread knees... wanting that naughty, torrid touch... giving My pussy ALL to me!

You gasp out loud... for it feels so good to be fondled without any sense of control, doesn't it my pet?

You quiver and moan in pleasure and bite your lip so as not to show me the pleasure you feel even as you speedily obey, relinquishing any sense of control. I roughly grab your wrists, and you fall to your face. I forcefully cuff them to the bedposts using the cuffs that I demand be always present there, hanging on those posts near your pearls. A gleeful smirk escapes your lips. You wanted this, Oh Yes, you wanted this!

I bury my hands and face in your long-flowing hair, roughly run my hands over your breasts and whisper hungrily in your ear, "My demands are not unreasonable, my dear. Why is it that you must disobey me?"

You start to answer and begin to open your eyes, but I cover your mouth with my hand. "Don't you dare speak, my little slut... or open your eyes. I don't want an answer. I know the answer! You disobey because your desire punishment. Isn't that so Sweetness? You know that someday that course of action may backfire on you. You've not reached your limit yet, but you shall... one day. Perhaps today is that day my dear."

You nod, while pondering what devious torture I have planned for you. You swear to yourself that you'll enjoy and you convince yourself that is what you truly want, but you know that I can be so cruel when it comes to denying you the instant gratification you seek. You want pleasure, instantly and always, and you've been able to manipulate all the other men you've known to soothe your child-like impatience.

But you know that when with me, I control the pace... control you... control your erotic release. Yes, you realize that the delay serves to heighten your arousal and extend your pleasure! You want pain and you want pleasure... you want cock, hard, long, thick cock, forced upon you, forced into you, forced over you... force you seek and force you shall have! But you want it now isn't that so Sweetness? You want it now, without hesitation, and my teasing, toying pace drives you mad with lust!

"Michael," you cry out, "Teach me a good lesson. Fuck me hard. Force your cock down my throat. Cum on my face, but Baby! Please do it now. I need it so bad!"

Then, with eyes closed, you hear my zipper opening, then the sound of my trousers and belt hitting the floor. You feel your excitement level rising even higher... what you want is now exposed and so close! You want so badly to open your eyes and catch of glimpse, but you dare not. Still, you cannot help but unconsciously moisten your lips instead.

"Oh, no Sweetness. I'm thinking of fucking you in public. Perhaps I should dress you like the slut you wish to be and strut you down Main Street . Would you like that Sweetness? Maybe I should put a longer leash on you and drag you nearly naked through the crowd in the park?" I ask.

You nod, "No," even though a soft "hmmm" escapes your lips, betraying you. While the thought absolutely frightens you, the vision absolutely appeals to you. You hips involuntarily rise and fall and sway side-to-side, (an unconscious bodily signal of your desire to be displayed like that suggestion.)

"Or perhaps I should first spank your ass until it is passion pink and stinging red. Which Sweetness... which or both? Don't you dare answer, for the decision is not yours but mine!"

And, before you can respond, I stand and return to the dimmer-switch, turning the lights off once again.

Not daring to open your eyes, you can only sense the absolute darkness in the room, and you smell your musky arousal in the air. Saturated by your own juices, your legs squirm. You clinch that wet pussy, squirming, straining! Your juices soak the bed for you sense what you seek is near and how desperately you want it. But you hear nothing for several long, solitary moments. Your hands tug at the restraints; curious to see how securely you are restrained. You find yourself to be thoroughly and absolutely cuffed, with little ability to move, and a small smirk escapes your lips. Such a naughty little slut.

Eyes still closed, you finally stop squirming and lift your head, turning it to and fro, trying desperately to hear any sound of me... wondering where I've gone. Your hands clench into fists and the cuffs jangle obscenely as you tug at your restraints. A tiny drop of perspiration trickles down one temple. Your heart beats loudly in your chest and even louder in your ears! "Cock! I want it," you say to yourself... your sub-conscious lust escaping your conservative mind! Your tongue licks your lips again.

"Fuck me Michael! Fuck your fuck toy slut" you moan desperately!

Still I don't speak. Silence. Pure and utter silence is all you hear. Your eyes open. Pure and utter darkness is all you see.

The seconds turn into minutes. The minutes turn anxiety into desperation. Perhaps I've left, leaving you naked and wanting but drenched with pent-up desire and livid lust. And now, restrained, you cannot even reach your "good parts." Would I do that to you? Would I leave you so desperate for sexual release and restrained so securely as to be incapable of providing it to yourself? What if I did, and someone else found you this way... cuffed to your bed, drenched in your own juices, stripper stiletto heels on your feet, and panties around your neck.

"Michael... " You desperately whine "Michael, Michael... "

Then, from no where and everywhere you feel it! Out of the darkness I bring my hand down hard on your soft ass. You cry out and bury your face in the mattress as sensations of pain and pleasure course through your body. You whimper with seething, but satisfying pain. Your legs tense, and your ass burns! You tug hard on the restraints and you swallow deep... tears of pain begin to flow, and you bite your lip to prevent yourself from letting me know.

"You know that the intent of my rules is to ultimately bring you even more pleasure, by heightening your desire and stimulating all your senses, and yet you disregard them."

Incredibly, you start pleading... "Yes! More! Please Michael more!"

Your pussy flows like a river torrent; utterly drenching the bed. You feel your nipples so hard, so excited, so rigid that it's nearly painful how erect and pointy they extend! You roughly press them into the bed. The ecstasy is exhilarating. You wish I'd lick and suck them now.

I only caress your soft ass. Your hands grip at the cuffs and your teeth clench, but your body and mind reel. You writhe and slither, trying to escape your restraints and trying to get into my arms. And even as you gasp for air, and groan unashamedly between each caress, you continue to naughtily beg, (over and over), and promise to suck me like a slut and to fuck me like an insatiable animal if I only promise to release your restraints. You beg me to lick your clit, and fill your pussy with my long, hard cock. You plead for me to fuck your face with my monster dick. You offer to lick me for hours! You whimper and sigh, even as you shiver and shake.