Sweetness "Rides" Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With your arms outstretched and over your head, you sit with your pussy soaking your folded pants and my saddle, your legs spread, knees up, giving me full view and access to your sweet ass. Your nipples rub lightly on the warm, gas tank and you rest your head, looking back under your left arm at me. "Such a pretty little slut," I say as I caress your thighs just inches from your gaping, seeping slit.

Your big-baby doe eyes gleam in the dark as you see me gazing at your smooth patch. Not a single hair obstructs my view of the puffy outer folds or the soft edges of the inner petals that long ago swelled and blossomed.

The heat of the freshly shut down engine mingled with your perfume, and the rich odor of your arousal is also intensified. I step back and slowly unbuckle my belt and open my pants. You gasp at the massive penis that I draw from inside. It is normally long and thick, but tonight... now... well, is it your imagination or your craving lust? It looks even more enormous! In this dark, foggy night, it seems to be at least two inches across, and about twelve inches long! You can imagine how it feels!

You try not to appear too eager, but that's impossible tonight! You wantonly and openly open your mouth slightly and extend your tongue and look straight into my eyes. Your own eyes beg for relief.

"You want this, Sweetness?" I ask as I hold it in my hand close to your face.

You nod your head swiftly, "Yes!" Subconsciously you lick your lips. You shift to press your pussy firmer into the soft leather of the saddle.

"Tell me you want it!" I demand, pressing it closer to your face. You strain your neck and tug at the restraints on your wrists, trying to reach.

"I... I want it." You whisper quietly.

"I didn't hear you!" I bark, louder. "Let that trucker hear you," I order.

"I want it! Michael I want your cock! I want it in me now, Pleeeeassse" You groan loudly.

"Where?"

"In my mouth!"

"Is that all?" I ask.

"In my mouth! In my pussy! Anywhere inside me! Anywhere and everywhere," You beg. "Give me your cock, PLEASE! Please Sir may I have it?"

I move closer, putting my dripping cock just barely out of your mouth's reach. You squirm, and grunt trying desperately to escape. You can see the pre-cum oozing from the thick purple head. You extend you tongue and close your eyes and I let you lick the clear, slick fluid from my warm, throbbing flesh. You try to get it in your mouth, but you can't reach from the angle in which you are tied. Slowly, deliberately, I move in and allow you to take my hot flesh into your hungry mouth.

Slowly I feed the captive you the treat you crave. I watch you swallow my cock as I forcefully plunge it in and out of your mouth, between your red sultry lips, you squirm, and moan, humming on my tool; insatiably sucking and slurping, faster and faster. You work hard to get the long throbbing shaft and bulbous head into your throat and let me push what seems like ten inches of tasty, salty man-steak into your mouth. I'm not gentle, and you're not disappointed; you suck me wantonly, insatiably, sluttily.

You lips nearly press against my strong, tight stomach as you try to massage my hot flesh with your throat muscles. Soft moans vibrate through my erection as you struggle your best to make me deliver my masculine essence into your mouth. You squirm harder against the leather, rubbing your rigid clit, soaking the saddle and sliding up and down through your slimy juices deposited there. You feel my pole swell, and brace yourself for the impending throat wash you want so badly. But you are dismally disappointed when I pull quickly away. Saliva trails from the swollen crown. "Not yet." I say. "You were a naughty slave, tonight remember?"

You hang you head in shame, remembering your earlier indiscretion. You look up, longingly at the long, rigid organ bouncing in front of your face, while your hot, inflamed body slowly subsides. Even as you disappointedly settle, your hips un-voluntarily undulate; slower, but none the less keeping up the act. You look up, longingly at the long, rigid organ bouncing in front of your face. You want that in you, and about now, you would do anything to have it. Then you remember the 10 blue-painted nails and wonder whether I've noticed. "Surely he's noticed," you think to yourself, "but why hasn't he mentioned it."

"Michael" you begin to plead. "Spank me now. Punish me for my disobedience. See my nails, Michael? Spank me now, so you can fuck me hard. Do it now Michael," you groan.

Another car passes; faster than the last.

You watch as I walk slowly behind you, until I am out of the range of your straining neck and sight. You hear nothing for a few moments, then a small metallic 'snap', a scratching sound, then a deep breath. You try to imagine what I am doing. Then you smell the aroma of burning tobacco. I've stopped to take a smoke!

Here you are, sitting naked, tied to a motorcycle, (god knows where), with a stranger in an 18-wheeler watching you; all while your pussy begs for relief, dripping wet and swollen with need, and I toy with you, denying you what you most want... to be stuffed with cock and to be manhandled like a little possession. To be taken without any say in the matter... to be taken forcefully hard and rough! To be spanked into obedience!!!

Then, you hear the sound of me crushing the spent cigarette and the zipper on the saddle bag being opened. Next, you hear and feel me once again opening the saddle bag. I walk back around, minus my heavy vest-jacket. In my hands you see the crop.

"Comfortable?" I ask.

You nod, "Yes." But swiftly correct yourself and bark, "No! Not until I have your cock in my pussy!"

"Who's pussy?" I ask. You look away and pout, a little girl's hurt and angry pout... the pout of one who's used to getting what she wants, when she wants it, now growing desperate with need. Angry, but hungry, you refuse to say the words... "My Pussy!"

I then walk behind you again and kneel at the back of the bike. My face between your spread legs and stare at your smooth shaven mound. The dim light of the rest area allows me to see just enough of your swollen pussy. Teased all night, the outer puffy lips are red and engorged, the inner labia is spread out like a delicate flower, with a long bud at the top of your wet slit. It glistens in the darkness.

I move closer, and the aroma of your arousal entices me. "I have to taste," I say, and before you can respond, I do! My tongue slides over your hot, wet flesh and parts your soft rippled, quivering lips and settles gently, with just the tip flicking your sweet extending clit!

"Oh Goddddddddd" you groan and explode in an undulating, mind expanding orgasm that has you shivering in ecstasy in the cool damp air. You are surprised when I don't deny it, but your words express your utter submission and that's enough for me... at least now. You suddenly blurt out through wimpers, "Your Pussy, Michael, YOURS!!!

I continue to lick your slit as you cum. I lap up your juices and slip my long tongue into your wet snatch. Your lip-muscles contract, trying to capture my tongue, but I move up to once again circle your erect clit with just my tongue tip. You cum again; groaning and squirming, forcing your pussy against my touch!

"Oh, tongue fuck me," you cry out!

You try the restraints. And you suddenly realize that the cloth ties are so loose that you could easily slip out... IF! If you wanted. But you do not, (slip out, or even want to) because you so savor the delicious feelings of surrender being controlled by this magnificent man. Firm, authoritative, yet gentle and satisfying all you needs, even those you've never dared express to anyone else! In fact, even those you've as yet dared not express to him!

Enjoying the sensations behind you... between your legs, you smile and roll your hips up to give me better access to your treasure. I kiss your pussy one last time, lick around and around your clit before I again stand. "You're ready, aren't you?" I ask.

"OH YES! I am so ready!" you exclaim.

"Do you want this in you?" I ask as I hold out my cock for you to see once again.

"Yes!... Ohmigod, Yes! Put it in me!" you cry out.

"Just put it in? Nothing else?" I tease.

"Fuck me with it! Fuck my pussy with your cock!" You beg. I neeeeeed your hard cock in meeee!.

I grab your ass and position you closer to the edge of the saddle. You spread your knees further apart, gleefully awaiting penetration. My cock touches your pussy lips and you press back against me. But I step back. "Not Yet, my disobedient slut," I say.

You groan in despair!

SLAP!!! You feel my hand come down upon your Sweet ass! "OH Yes, Oh God, Ohhhh Ahhhhhhhh" you cry out, as your slap echoes in the cool night air! You wiggle your ass, and pull your wrists tugging at your 'escapable" restraints. But again, although capable, you do not try to escape! Instead, you raise your ass higher towards my touch!

I reach around your torso and run my hand over your chest, rushing to run it over your nipples! You submissively expose your ass and silently expose your lusty desires. Never before did you think that you would so enjoy a manly hand slapping across your ass, but now, your pussy soaks the soft leather and your nipples strain for my touch! I begin to pleasure them in naughty greed!

"Michael, Please may I have another," you groan. "Oh God Please spank my ass again.

You lift your ass high to expose the target! You ass is scarlet red now... tattooed by my hand... Slowly I caress the seething, sizzling skin... to your mind the tender touch is soothing and you sigh, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

SLAP!!! You feel my open hand come down across your Sweet ass once again! "OH Yes, Oh ughhhhhhh ahhhh!" you cry out, as your slap echoes in the rest area once again! You wiggle your ass, and shake uncontrollably! Another car passes!

"No crying out Sweetness," I order!

With the shuddering, but joyful pain on your soft, white flesh flooding your mind, you offer little resistance. Restrained, and your ass glowing from but the first strokes, you begin to whimper once again; but not a timid whimper. No, your whimper now, is a lusty, hungry whimper through the stinging pain.

Now, I spread your thighs wider... your toes barely reach the ground. Tied taunt and rigid your thighs strain to hold your balance. My hands are upon your neck now, then down, warm and fresh over your shoulders and down your heaving chest. You try desperately to lean into my naughty touch and your heart pounds as you writhe in passionate lust. MY bite is upon your neck, warm, wet, greedy and savage, I devour your tasty flesh!

Then as I continue to bite and taste your breathing gets heavy and with each deep breath, your chest heaves and your nipples surge! Your pussy flows sweet nectar down your thighs. My saddle is absolutely drenched in your warm, flowing juices... I've never seen you flow like this before!

Slowly I walk around you, my eyes never leaving yours, and trail my strong hand across your giddy breasts. Your nipples hurt with the desire to be licked. I see the loose ties that bind your wrists and tighten them both. Then, I continue to walk around you and the bike. Your eyes follow me, until I disappear from sight... "Michael, Please may I have another," you groan.

But instead, from behind you, you feel my strong hand reaching between your legs, and grasping at your soaking wet snatch... soaked with my reward... your cum! The contrast of your pained ass and your pleasured pussy sets you free and you orgasm, panting and groaning, dripping and oozing, your orgasm flows over you in wave after wave of pleasuring relieve and your sweet nectar drools between my fingers and down your thighs. You shudder in the throes of an ecstasy that rides up and down your body in massive tidal waves of charging electricity that ends at your vibrating clitoris... a clitoris that you so wish you could reach and fondle at this very moment! But alas, you cannot for you are tied and spread...

I fall in behind you between your legs and taste my reward dripping down your legs... licking slowly up the inside of your creamy thighs but then devouring your pussy nearly whole; devouring it through your shaved snatch spread by my furious lips and probing tongue, but allowing no penetration. "Oh God Michael... Yes, eat me" you cry out, and you try desperately to fall back into my arms. But the restraints hold you fast.

You pant girlishly, desperately eager for my touch! My hands slide between your warm, pleading lips. You gasp at my touch and wiggle your ass, straining to get your widely spread and tied arms around me and my probing fingers into you... into MY pussy! For it is pleasure that you seek... pleasure that you want... pleasure that you need; but pleasure that I control!

Your pussy aches and throbs... your sweet juices drool down over my saddle... now so slippery from the lusty coating you've provided. You envision my precum on your tongue and the veins in my throbbing cock slipping along your lips with each thrust. You moan in passionate, lusty torment... straining to explode, eager to feel and taste my cum coating your hungry throat!

I walk behind you once again and aim my throbbing cock at your sweet wet hole and drive it deep all at once. On the first thrust, you gasp and instinctively try to shoot up! Then, you swiftly get into a rhythm. You buck and fuck me hard and cry out in relief and pain. Even though you are utterly soaked and ready, the size of my monster splitting your small body is an enjoyable shock.

"OHHHH! Michael! UGHHH!... It's so big!... Ohmigod I'm so full!... Oh god! FUCK ME!"

Your earlier blow job, my tongue savoring your quivering slit and the vision of your submissive beauty makes me ready to explode. I feel my cock pounding deep inside your slit and your muscles contract around my long shaft, trying to milk me dry. You hum, continually... "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and buck madly against my hard; oh so rock hard and delightful thrusts!

I see your firm belly swell as I plunge deeper and deeper into your tiny body with each thrust. Although tied to the bike, your body still responds to my thrusts and your hips roll and rock trying to get every inch of that beautiful cock inside deep, deeper inside of you. "Fuck me harder," you cry!.

You feel me swell even longer and thicker. You pray that I will cum this time. You strain, wanting to feel the hot fluid filling, spurting deep inside your love nest.

"I'm gonna cum in you!" I groan. "I'm gonna fill your hot little cunt with my cum!"

I reach up and slip loose one of your hands. Swiftly, you reach for your exposed clit with lightning speed. You work your rigid clit so fast; your hand is a blur and your body shudders.

"That's a good fuck-slut!" I say as I continue pounding in and out of you, and the pounding of our flesh echoes in the grove. "Make My pussy cream! Sweetness. Cum hard for me, Sweetness! Make it cum!"

You only moan and grunt, "ohgggggggggg" as you do what I demand! Your legs quiver as the waves of passion flow through your cumming body. You scream out your hot, unbridled release, "YESSS IMMMM Ccummmmming!!!"

I feel your spasms and simultaneously, they trigger my release. "Argggg," I groan and thrust hard into you one last time, before pulling your back hard against me, forcing my cock in to the base! Thick, hot semen explodes deep into you; impaled on my cock.

I grab your back and pull your ass up, smashing your breasts on my gas tank, lifting you off the saddle I drive deeper into your hot, tight slit. You buck back at me insatiably, so fuckin' naughty, kinky, slutty, straining for more cock, more cum. Your slit pours your juice out in buckets. You groan and moan and quiver, whimpering and shivering. Your pussy, (My pussy) is soft and slick... my cock hard and rigid, and the pleasure we give each other goes on and on... first one and then the other going off in rhythm!.

Spent, panting, gasping for breath, I finally untie your other wrist. You turn and wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me hot, slipping my cock back into your slit, then babbling your thanks while clenching my cock with your love-lips.

"OH GOD! That was intense!" You finally manage as we break our kiss.

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it," I reply.

You try to kiss me again, but you are suddenly surprised when I spin you around quickly, and bend you over the bike.

"Oh yes, More," you groan. Never satiated!

"You were a naughty slut, Sweetness!" I roar with a grin on my face. "Are you going to mind, now?" SLAP! Another volley... still stinging, but lighter than the previous ones, reigns down upon your soft flesh.

Your ass burns with the extra blood flow. Your eyes nearly tear, but you don't cry. In fact, you get hotter by the minute, and you feel the arousal building again, and I can sense it. Your cum filled pussy creams its juices as well as the remains of my cum. The mixture of our nectars drips onto the still warm engine of the bike.

Warmed up, the aroma is overwhelmingly intense. We both smell your oils flooding the air. Facing away from me still, you spread your legs seeking another fucking.

"You were a bad girl, and you must make amends for you behavior," I growl, trying to sound angry, but in actuality, highly aroused at your level of submission!

You smile as you realize that I'm not through with you. I turn you to face me. Gently, I force you to your knees. You relent readily and I hold my long wet cock... (wet from our mingled juices) in my hand, holding it mere inches from your face. With my second hand, I grab a handful of your glamorous, glowing flowing auburn-silk hair and slowly begin to press your face to my cock. It takes little effort, as you eagerly dive for it!

Oh please, spare me, Sir!" you say, teasingly. But this you really want now! You close your eyes, tilt your head back, and open your mouth wide. Your tongue slithers across your red-pursed lips. Your hands take the long, rigid shaft. Even with both hands around it, it dwarfs your lithe, lean feminine fingers and palms. The bright blue polish of your nails contrast deeply against the purple engorged head of the monster.

Then, you feel the swollen head of my cock touch your tongue. You savor the taste... you feel it warm and salty. You taste our mingled juices... it slides across your lips and you gently, meekly, close your warm, wet lips down upon it. Around it, tasting it, savoring it. Not inhibited... no, not inhibited, but hungry and craving!

You try your best not to squirm, but in actuality, you naughtily try to position yourself in the best angle for me to take you... to take your throat and to feel your tits! You want so badly to give yourself... all you holes and all your flesh to me! And you so love when I fuck your face; unbridled, and unrepentant.

I push gently. You push back, and then contract your throat muscles to relieve the tension. Incredibly; my cock slides right in! You take it all! And love every inch! You get into a rhythm, sucking me deep. Loving... enjoying every last inch as it fills you ecstatically. I simply lean my hands on my hips and allow you to perform. And you do. So greedy, so damn good, I shudder from the glorious sensations that you provide! I feel your long pink tongue, sliding up and down around the shaft and then over and around the big, bulbous head. As a reward, I begin to caress your nipples. They feel hot and hard... rigid and wild! They feel so pert, so strikingly sharp and inflamed, that they give away your arousal. You arch your back to give me a better angle to reach them. You like this and want more... cock in your throat and hands on your flesh!

Then, you come up gasping for air. "Ohmigod! That is soooo goood! Oh YES! Fuck my face! Fuck your bad girl's face till you cum!" you cry out, before taking my tool deep between your lips once again.