Sweetness "Rides" Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are in heaven. So full and so ready for this. You meet each thrust with your own. Wildly sucking back, forgetting the fact that we are in a public rest area. You grip my shaft and jerk it hard, you reach for your clit even as you suck, and you take me... faster, and faster, deeper and deeper... naughty, insatiably deeper nearly to the base! And every so often you stop to beg for me to fill your throat and force it deeper!

And you rub your own, exposed, red-raw clit faster and faster and buck your hips... for the pleasure you give enlivens your mind! What if your girlfriends could see you now? Especially those that seek the perfect fuck-mate! Little do they know your secret insatiable, erotic side that only this man knows and only this man can draw out! You're not sharing him!

... naughty, seductive, with your throat filled with a massive cock, slurping and straining begging for cum; begging to be drenched from head-to-toe, this man watches you perform. It's warm sticky cum... down your throat and over your face that you want! Coating is the reward you seek! To be branded by my cum. What if they saw you now? Submissive to this glorious man that owns you... mind body and soul. He owns your pussy and he owns your throat! Oh, Yes, you are his. To perform and be taken. Such a little slut to his desires... to his demands, and you love it! In fact now that you've experienced the sensations and the possession... you wouldn't... no; you couldn't have it any other way!! You wonder... should you tell them?

At last, both ready to cum, we each announce the impending release and really start pounding. Faster and faster, harder and harder, breathing heavy and running our hands up and down and over one another! Fast, warm... steaming hot! You stuff two long fingers into your slit!

Argggg I groan and drop my load deep into your throat. You groan, and drain every last drop from me, nearly gagging, but never stopping, swallowing nearly every last drop as fast as I can unleash it. What sparce cum escapes your lips you gloriously scoop up and rub into your nipples, still not stopping, still sucking me deep and still rubbing your clit and groping at my straining balls. And then, you begin a guttural groan from deep in your belly. Muffled with the huge wide cock in your throat, but none-the-less once again you cream your slit... once again gushing female-froth down your thighs, and over your fingers.

Finally, I pull you to your feet. Still wearing the heels your stumble into my arms. You strain up on your toes and kiss me gently, softly! And I reciprocate gently, softly, warmly, tenderly. We look into each others eyes for one brief moment... then suddenly we dive into each others arms, kissing again, more intensely, more erotically; our heads turning to and fro, our lips and bodies locked, touching in all those special spots. And our hands caressing in ever widening circles! When we finally break, you gasp... out-of-air, and I take a deep breath...

You strain again for my lips... to kiss me again. But, you are taken by surprise when I spin you around quickly, and bend you over the bike again, this time, facing the trailer truck. SLAP! SLAP! Two swift blows to your naked butt shock you again.

"You were a naughty-little sub, Sweetness!" I roar. "Are you going to mind, now?" SLAP!

"Mind what," you wonder silently.

Your cheeks burn with the extra blood flow. You eyes are near tears, but you don't cry, in fact, you get hotter by the minute. Your body quivers, and I feel the arousal building yet again. You aren't sure, but you think you know.

Bent over the bike, I hold you gently down, and reach into the saddle bag for a set of handcuffs. You are already presenting your hands behind your back when I focus on you again. It takes seconds to restrain you. I can tell... you are getting off to this.

Your cum-filled kitty is again creaming its own juices as well as the remains of my earlier cum deposit. The mixture drips onto the still warm engine of the bike.

Warmed up, the aroma is very intense. We both smell your sex oils flooding the air. You spread your legs wide. When I spread your ass cheeks, you gasp. I see the little star of your anus. Your breathing is excited, but your mind is wary. Never before have you been filled there. You know not what to expect. 'Will he do me there?'" you wonder.

Your answer comes sooner than you expect. My hand scoops your nectar from your front hole and rubs it generously onto, into and around your ass. As I do, a slow, moan causes a pause to your excited breathing.

"Oh, NO! Not there! Oh please! I can't take that back there!" You playfully protest, but then wavering, you repeat. "Michael, No! Oh Please. Not There!"

"You were a bad girl, and you must make amends for you behavior, sub." I growl.

You sigh as you frightfully realize that I will indeed fill your ass too. I thrust a thick finger into your anus and worm it around to loosen you up. You push back at me and start moaning, "Oh, not that. Oh please, spare me, sir," even as your body accepts and betrays your voice.

I pull a ball gag from the saddle bag, pull it down over your head, and tighten it. The ball in your mouth muffles you. You can no loner speak!

You feel the swollen crown of my thick cock touch your tender hole. You squirm, but really try to gain the best angle for me to take you.

The trucker starts the truck and heads in your direction!

You see and hear it, and you squeal and try your best to stand, but my strong weight holds you down, across the bike!

You squirm and you squeal, louder, more urgent. You try to escape. So exposed, I sense the utter fear in your voice and in your bodily actions... the trucker comes closer... slowly...

I push! Under your squirming, you unconsciously push back! And my cock slides right in! You take it all and love every inch!

"Ohmigod! That is soooo goood! Oh YES! Fuck my ass! Fuck your bad girl's ass 'til you cum!" you hear your voice in your mind. You are in heaven. So full, and so ready for this. You meet each thrust with you own. You care not about that trucker, now less than 100 yards away and approaching. Wildly fucking back, forgetting the fact that we are in a public rest area, you keep screaming through the ball gag for me to fill your ass and fuck you harder. And just as the trucker pulls up with the cab even with your gagged mouth and head, at last, we are both ready to cum.

You really, really start pounding, insatiably back at me. Impaled, like this, you thrust your ass back at me hard and naughty. Your eyes meet the trucker's as he leans out the window! You don't hesitate... you wanted this, you need it! You're not stopping now!

"Are you My pretty slut?" you hear me ask... and then, suddenly...

... suddenly I dump jet after jet of my hot cum into your ass! You groan long and deep and cream again, gushing girl-cum all over the saddle, and the hot bike engine.

I slowly pull out, and watch as your ass slowly returns to its normal small size. You ease, and fall with all your weight onto the bike. Spent, completely used up, exhausted but exposed. Still if you could, you'd kiss me hot, and tell me how good it felt, and how you really needed some take-charge sex... someone to take control of you tonight and any other night for that matter!

"Hey, Mister! Do you want to sell that slut?" You hear the trucker ask!

You look up fast! Your eyes wide open. Still gagged you cannot speak, but you look at me and shake your head "No!' Your eyes beg!

:How much?" I ask, as I take a grasp of your hair and pull you up, exposing your pointy tits, and your hot shaved box!"

"No! No!" you shake your head and groan through the ball gag...

"Well, all I got!" The trucker replies with a southern drawl.

"And how much is that?" you hear me say as I spin your dody to show him from all angles. "She's a damn hot fuck, you know!"

He replies, "I seen that! And I got... "

While he speaks, you look at me, those beautiful green eyes begging! Neither one of us hears his offer.

Without looking at him, only looking into your pleading eyes I answer!

"No Mister, she's not for sale, no matter what you offer."

You sigh and fall into my arms. Still cuffed behind your back and ball gagged, you can't speak, nor touch, but your warm flesh melts into mine as you lean submissively into my arms.

"Oh well," answers the trucker. "Thanks for the show! She's sure pretty, and that was the best fuck I ever watched! Your damn lucky mister!"

Then he drives off.

Yes Sweetness, once again we fucked and sucked deep into the night. Before we left that rest area, we rolled out a blanket under a huge tree, and slept, wrapped only in the warmth of one-another's arms nearly until the sun came up.

And when you finally dressed once again, you were, (as usual), covered in my cum and proud to be so adorned! When I took you home, you were as incredibly beautiful and stimulating as before... had we the time, we most assuredly would have done it all over again. But alas, you had people to meet and I had business to attend to and so, before we parted at your door, I had one question for you.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked as I caressed your crotch?

"Yours Michael," you replied. "Yours!"

Then, I turned and without looking back, I walked down the pathway from your door towards the monster bike and set off into the rising sun.

And as I walked away, you were already envisioning our next rendezvous, and what you planned to do to and for me, and wondering what I would do to, and for you. You shook your head in amazement at how far sexually you have come, and you wondered how far you have to go... where this will lead...

... but you resolved to take the "ride" and find out...

... and the friends? You wanted badly to tell them, but who would believe?